Blind to the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling to myself, I finished my meal and paid the waitress and left a big tip for nothing more than the pleasant thoughts I had during that meal. The real surprise came when I got home. When I cleaned out my pockets, I found that damn card. I didn't even know how it got into my pocket. Was it some kind of Freudian slip. "Don't over think this too, Norman." I thought.

The next morning, I shook off the stupidity of the night before and went on through my Friday schedule. This had been a particularly profitable week, so my mood was pretty high. But when I was finished with my Friday catchup duties, I found myself alone in the sales office. "If you want to earn the big bucks, you have to put in the hours." I said, with a touch of disdain for the lack of dedication of my co-workers.

Just as those words cleared my mind, I wanted to be just like them. I wanted to have a family, I wanted to have someone waiting for me when I walked into the house. I wanted to feel arms around me, and most of all, I wanted to not be alone in my bed in the morning.

Driving home that evening, I passed the line outside the theatre waiting to see that long dead star come back to life for a couple hours. I went through the drive-thru at some hamburger place. For some reason I didn't really want a burger and fries tonight. But that was what I put on the menu.

Once the door to my apartment closed, I was greeted with the sound of happiness or a party going on outside. I sat at my bar, I unfolded the wrapper of the burger and there beside it was... that card. This thing was going to be the death of me. I picked up the card and decided to finally let someone, not my right hand, give me the relief I needed. I needed to say hello to the sanity that left me so long ago. I needed my mind to join the real world even though I knew nothing of the world outside of my work.

I pushed the first few numbers from the card. Was there something wrong with me doing this? Was I a pervert that has to get his jollies from someplace where people like me never go? Shame came to mind as I stared at the final couple numbers. "Grow some balls you chicken-shit!" I pressed the final numbers on my phone.

Somewhere, out in the mega verse there was a voice; an angelic voice, and it answered. "Jenny's Out Call.... how can I make you day better?"

After a pause, and quite a bit of shame. "I....I....I'm sorry, but I've never done anything like this before."

"Sir, that's alright, we run into this problem all the time. I see you've called from a cell phone, are you affiliated with the police. I ask that because we do nothing that would cause you to think it is illegal."

Still not certain how to continue. "That's okay, just forget I called."

"Sir, how can we help you?"

"I found this card at a diner, and I thought it would be nice to get a massage." The phone in my hand was shaking with the rest of my body.

"How soon would you like to have your massage?" Just the sound of her voice was calming and very reassuring.

When I said "today," she asked for an address and wanted to confirm my phone number. A couple more questions were all she needed to ask, and I was given a time to expect a visitor. She gave me a name, and the cost of the service. I was to expect a woman named Kelli. Once I agreed to all the terms, we hung up from the call, I sat back wondering what it was I had just done. In all honesty...I had no idea.

A shower and a beer later there was a not too timid knock on my door.

After a moment of hesitation, I pushed the door handle down and when the door came open, I was lost in the clouds of heaven. Standing in the doorway was the life ending beauty of a angelic black-haired dream. She introduced herself as Kelli, and when I failed to invite her inside, she stepped back.

"Are you Norman?"

"Oh, yes,... I'm Norman." I waived her entrance like I was Sir Walter Raleigh bowing to the queen. I'm certain her first impression was that of some jester about to lay down his life. But when I looked into her eyes, she was smiling. It was probably because she had just met a fool, or someone like a fool but her smile was the greatest medication I could have taken.

"Please come in and have a seat." I said, pointing to the couch on a wall opposite the TV.

That's when I was slapped in the face with reality. She held out her hand and said, "you have something for me?"

"Oh, the money, I'm sorry I forgot." I went to the table at the end of the couch and picked up an envelope with the money I agreed to have for my guest.

There was a quick exchange of the rules of this encounter, like no kissing and no contact that might leave a mark or her body.... anywhere. Then.... Once again, I gestured toward the couch.

"Don't you want me to get ready?"

"No, I think I should get to know you a little better." I stupidly suggested.

"You know you have already paid for my services?"

"Yes, I know, but you have to realize I've never done anything like this before. Plus, you are so beautiful, I want to get to find out more about who you are."

The look of disbelief was almost comical. "Norman? That is your name, right?" She paused to let me answer, but before I could, she said grinning. "This would be better if we just did our business and I left."

"Well, this is the way I look at it... You see, I sell time... advertising. The way I look at it, I paid you for your time, I should be the one to decide how we spend that time."

"Norman, I'm beginning to like you. Now how do 'you' want to spend our time together."

We sat on the couch together for over an hour. I told her about how my life had been turned upside down, and she told me about how she got into the entertainment business (as it were). Then there was a very loud and demanding thumping on my door.

Shocked! "Oh, God, I forgot about Barry."

"Whose Barry?"

"Barry is a huge man that drove me here. And If I don't return on time, he's the one that breaks legs and arms and all that stuff you need to sell advertising." She smiled and quick-timed her way to open the door. Barry didn't enter my apartment, but just as soon as he was certain Kelli was okay, he nodded his head as though he understood her whispered explanation. A moment later she was standing at the door looking back at me. "I want you to call me again. You're an interesting fella, Norman....an interesting fella." She blew me a kiss, turned, and disappeared.

Later that evening, I went to bed and decided to do for myself what I had paid Kelli to do. For the first time, with thoughts of that beautiful soft black hair covering my face, I had one of the most enjoyable orgasms in my still young life.

As expected, I called that magic number again Saturday afternoon and the voice on the phone said Kelli was not available on weekends, but they could schedule her the following Tuesday.

When Tuesday evening came, I was ready for that massage. The door opened and there she was. Standing as though a magic carpet had placed her there for my pleasure. She went through her routine as if reading from a script. I know she could see how annoyed I was. Then she broke out laughing.

"I wanted to see how you would react. I had you going there for a minute." Again, her smile brightened the room. "You know I feel like I owe you. I really enjoyed our last visit. I still have to take your money.... You know I don't get to keep all of it."

"Well, then we'd better get started. I don't want Barry coming after me." I said admiring her beauty.

She turned and disappeared through the door to the bedroom. When I walked in, she was standing on her knees at the foot of the bed. She was naked except for a G-string panty and in her hand, she held a white cover-up. "Do want me to put this on, or do you want it on the floor?"

Stunned by her beauty, I was in awe of the sight confronting me. When my mouth closed and blood was again flowing, I made my way to the bed and was ordered by Kelli to get naked. I did just that as quickly as I could. A moment later, I was being reminded I wasn't allowed to kiss her on the mouth. But I couldn't answer her because I felt a condom being rolled into place, and her lips whispering in my ear. "Fuck me, Norman... Fuck me. I owe you a good time...Fuck me!

Kelli was on my speed dial. At least once a week we would meet in my apartment. We didn't have sex every time we met. We went to a movie once to see a Japanese film with subtitles. I don't know about anybody else, but after thirty minutes of trying to follow the plot, I just closed my eyes and listened to the noise in the background. Kelli never knew the difference. It was after the movie when I got the biggest surprise. That night Kelli stayed in my bed the entire night, and I never noticed the condom going on or off. But when I awoke the next morning, I saw the unopened wrapper on the nightstand, and felt the heat of her mouth lovingly bringing my body to life.

There were two or three occasions I met her at a restaurant, and then came the big event. It happened on a Friday night. I had set up a date with Kelli, and we were going to leave my place to go to some happy-go-lucky party at a club outside of town. The drive was a lot longer than I expected. A promise of a surprise and a hand rubbing my crotch from time to time made the drive a little more bearable.

Our journey ended in a plush neighborhood with manicured hedges that were as tall as the stone walls they hid. There was a gate requiring a code to enter, and what I thought was a long driveway to an enormous stone house.

"Don't you think you should let me in on your great secret?"

Kelli smiled. "Just wait... I think you'll like this." She shrugged her shoulders. "If you don't, you can go home."

With the car parked, and the two of us walking arm in arm toward what looked like a oversized and very ornate wooden door. I could feel the excitement radiating from Kelli. She had the look of a child about to meet Elvis at the Pearly Gates. I almost expected her to release her grip on my arm and run inside.

Upon passing through that impressive door, we entered into a promised land of sex and debauchery. Opposing musical sounds vibrated through the atmosphere of this home of Sodom and Gomorrah.

A gatekeeper welcomed us into the darkness, acknowledged Kelli with a hug and kiss. "Matt's already here." The sexy brunette communicated to Kelli over the din of the excitement in the room.

Where is he?" Kelli asked.

"He's already gone downstairs."

Kelli moved her hand from my arm to my hand and pulled me to a door leading to a stairway. "Come on Norman, I have someone I want you to meet. I think you'll like him."

I was lost in the haze of everything going on. There were couples making out all around. A couple women kissing and finger fucking each other on a cookie-chair with some naked man standing behind encouraging them. Next to them was a group of four or five barely clothed people talking with each her as if discussing the price of eggs.

"Kelli, I really don't know why you brought me here. I think I need to go."

"No, No, No, No. You have to meet this man, and then if you want to leave, I won't stop you. But you're going to miss out on a lot of fun." I couldn't believe it. She was begging me to stick around.

She raised her arm into the air. "Matt, Matt," she yelled at a tall sandy haired blond man. This man was engaged with two attractive women competing for has attention.

When Kelli captured his attention, he came toward us, bringing his lady friends with him. "Hi, Baby, is this him?" He asked looking somewhat impressed. "Kelli has told me a lot about you."

What the fuck was he saying? How did Kelli know this dude. When I saw the look on her face, I had the distinct feeling I was about to find out, and it didn't take long.

"Norman, I want you to meet my husband. This is Matt, my husband of twelve years."

The shock was instantaneous! I had been seeing Kelli for ages, (at least it felt like ages). She had me completely bamboozled. She never mentioned a husband, and she had broken every single rule with me that was so explicit in the beginning of our relationship. I was so naïve, once again the real me was revealed.

Kelli noticed my discomfort at once. She grabbed my arm again and her eyes reflected her discomfort. "Matt, I think I need to explain to Norman what has happened."

Leading me like a confused puppy dog, she took me to a quiet area away from the confusion. She sat me down in a large cream-colored cookie chair. Staring into my eyes, "Norman, I thought you were ready for this....I may have been wrong."

"What do you mean? You thought I was ready.... ready for what?

There was a sad look on Kelli's face. "When you first contacted me. You didn't even try and have sex with me. We spent the entire visit talking about you and about me and my life. I couldn't tell you I was a married swinger. You thought I was an escort, but I wasn't. My husband and I have been in what we call "the lifestyle" for a couple years. One of the games we like to play, he would leave a card in a booth at a diner, or in a cab and see if anyone would call. We had almost given up on this attempt when you called."

"But what about Barry, the monster driver that first night?"

Kelli smiled. "There was no Barry. He was just a guy looking for his girlfriend, and he knocked on the wrong door."

"So, it was just another lie...."

"Oh, God Norman. I don't know who got into you mind and fucked it up, but you are one of the nicest men I have ever met and without a doubt you are the greatest lover I have ever been with."

"You have to say that.... I paid you!"

"If you decide to stay here a little while and take advantage of the smorgasbord of pussy you have here, I promise you'll find out you are special." She held my face and planted a kiss on me that would knock the socks off a normal man. "Please stay and give yourself a chance."

Later that evening and well into the night, I found out what she was talking about. I found out, not opening my eyes to what was surrounding me, was like closing out life. I was simply shutting my eyes to the real world that was spinning through time and leaving me behind.

Over the next few weeks, I moved from the security of my apartment outside to the life I had at my fingertips. All I had to do, was to open my door and see what was outside. There was a very attractive young blond woman next to the pool that was receptive to my advances. I made an effort to get to know her and before the moon had gone through a complete cycle, I was bathing in the beauty and softness of her body pressed against mine. Her name was Kandace....Yes, I call her Candy.

I still see Kelli once in a while, but Candy is always there to take advantage of Kelli's skill at taking another woman to the peak of the sexual mountain.

Happily, I'm no longer a cuckold. Kelli takes joy in seeing I am properly man scaped. But it's for her benefit only. She has no interest in trying on another man. She said it took too long to find the one she hooked, and she's not going to fuck it up. However, she does like the taste of pussy every once in a while.

She gets the taste of honey, and I get a double blow job. What else could a formally naïve man want?

It's nice that I, or should I say we, don't have to be blind to truth.

End

12