Gwen's Greed

Story Info
Wife destroys husband, marriage then herself.
17.4k words
4.09
73.3k
102
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an editor. No, I do not want an editor. Yes, there's too many people to keep track of. Yes, it jumps around too much. Yes, it's too short. Yes, it's too long. Yes, it's in the wrong category. Yes, this is stupid shit. And yes, I suck.

I read a story similar to this a while ago and although it was very entertaining, I felt that the ending could have been better so here is my version, hope you enjoy.

Warning there is sex and violence in this story.

I hope that the fact that I skip from first person observations to third party observations isn't too confusing. When I do this, I will mark the transition with a line of dots thus...

.............................

My name is Gary Price, and I was married to Gwen who I thought was to be the love of my life. We married straight out of college mostly because she was pregnant, and we were in love. I majored in Computer science and Business studies Gwen majored in Art, Partying and having a good time and minored in Finance. I have an IQ of 150 with a photographic memory, Gwen is mostly an airhead but could fuck like a train. [Yes, I know I was thinking with my little head, I was young, and a man so sue me]

Our first child was William followed a year later by Sarah, so Gwen became a stay-at-home mom, and I went to work for the government as a systems analyst with the NSA. I came to the attention of my superiors; as a better than average analyst and promotion followed, I wasn't allowed to talk about my work even to Gwen.

Our sex life was great Gwen was enthusiastic and would try almost anything I suggested, but swallowing or anal were a no, no those acts were for hookers or deviants only. The first time I asked she cut me off for a week, I didn't ask again. When the children went to school Gwen said that she would like to go to work and help with the finances. I agreed because no matter how hard I tried she never seemed to be satisfied with what we had. Our mortgage ate most of my income she just had to have a house with a pool and four bedrooms in an up-and-coming part of town. So, she went to work for an accountants firm as an assistant accountant [dogs body] the money wasn't bad, and I looked forward to the extra income she generated. The first months check went to pay the down payment for her new car leaving almost nothing for our shared bills. When I confronted her, she said she deserved a little something for all her hard work. [I was driving an eight-year-old truck]

When I asked her why her pay check was paid into her personal account and not into our joint account she went ballistic saying she earned it so it should be paid to her. [two could play this game] I went to the bank and closed the joint account, cancelled the credit cards, and had my pay check paid into my personal account. That evening she went to fill up her new car but when her joint debit card and credit card were refused, she had to pay for it herself. When she got home, we had a massive row, and she didn't talk to me for the rest of the week.

Things quietened down over the next few weeks and seemed to return to normal, but I sensed we were drifting apart. When Gwen got home that night, I said we should talk. After the kids went to bed we sat down opposite each other, Gwen looked frightened and a little tearful, so I began.

.................

''Gwen, I know things are a little strained between us and we need to clear the air. You are spending above our budget on things we don't need your expensive car for instance it has to stop.''

''You mean you don't want a divorce this is just about money, I thought you had found someone else.'' [And she burst into tears and threw herself at me almost knocking me off my chair]

''Gwen, I don't know how you could say such a thing you know how much I love you there could never be anyone else I love only you, but your spending has to stop.''

''Ok honey I guess I got carried away it's just that all my friends are so much better off, and I can't keep up.''

''friendship isn't supposed to be a competition and if it is perhaps, you need some new friends.''

''Look honey I like my friends and intend to keep them, but I promise to cut down is that ok?''

''Providing you do we won't have to have this conversation again we are good.''

.........................

That night she tried to fuck my brains out and nearly succeeded.

Over the next few months, she kept her promise and paid all her own car expenses and even put some of the household shopping on her debit card.

At work our department supervisor had a heart attack and I had been filling in for him for the past six months. I was called into the director's office and told that he would not be coming back as hid heart condition was long term. And would I consider taking his place permanently, this was a big promotion and carried a substantial increase in pay. I of course jumped at the chance and was delighted that they back paid me from when I originally took on the job it also came with a one of bonus for stepping up.

Our financial future was assured I could relax a bit, we needed to celebrate. I told Gwen after dinner, and we decided to take a holiday later that year. We cleared out time off with our HR departments and made plans. After looking at what seemed to be hundreds of brochures, we decided on a two-week vacation on one of the Caman islands. The day before our departure we stayed at Gwen's parents' house where we would leave the kids. The next morning her dad dropped us at the airport, the only fly in the ointment was that I had a report that needed finishing. Gwen was not pleased it would take up most of the first two days.

We arrived at the hotel and were shown to our suit [Just one room with a bed and a walk-in shower and bathroom] it was small but who cared we would be out most of the time and only sleep there. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and went for a walk along the see front like two teenage lovers. That night we made slow passionate love and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning after breakfast we returned to out room and I opened my laptop to start work, Gwen said she was going down to the pool to sunbathe and left shortly afterward agreeing to meet for lunch. I worked for about two hours and decided to take a break, I opened a bottle of beer and went onto the landing. As I looked down, I realised I was looking at the pool and there was my wife lying on a sunbed talking to an older couple who had sat down next to her. She opened her sun tan oil and the woman she was talking to said something to her husband who nodded, and Gwen gave him the oil and he proceeded to rub it onto her back. I felt a little jealous but decided that as his wife was there, there was no reason to be. He rubbed the oil on to her back and Gwen reached round and unclasped her top to give him better access. I was immediately pissed and tore out of our room to go to the pool area but when I got there Gwen was on her own.

.....................

''Hi baby, decided to leave your report for a break?''

''Yeh babe who were those people you were talking to.''

''Oh, nobody really, just an older couple on vacation James and his wife Mary they have a suit in the next-door hotel and the two hotel's share the pool.''

................

We sat and chatted for an hour or so then went to our room to get changed for lunch. After lunch Gwen went back to the pool and I continued to write my report. Again, I stopped for a break and looked down at the pool and Gwen and the couple from earlier were talking. I decided to go and introduce myself, as I approached the pool Gwen waved to me and I went over. She introduced us and said Mary had asked her to go shopping with her this afternoon and she was just going to go up and change. Mary said she had to drop the mornings shopping back to their apartment and left James and I alone. James said he was French but was brought up in England so had no discernible accent. We talked about this and that and things in general and as always, we got around to talking about women.

James was of the opinion that women could spend the whole day shopping and still not buy anything, I whole heartedly agreed, and we laughed. He then went on to voice his opinion that women were shallow creatures and easily bought with a few trinkets and were not generally trust worthy. I disagreed and said Gwen was totally trustworthy he laughed and said he could take her away from me by the end of the week if he so desired. I said he was welcomed to try but I totally trusted my wife she would never betray me. He just laughed and said I was naive. As every woman had her price especially American women as they were brought up to believe men were there just to serve them and American men were conditioned to defer to their women. Whereas men from other races viewed women as a disposable pleasure and kept them in their place, subservient to men.

I was about to contest the point when James looked at his watch and said he had to go, we shook hands and he left. I was a bit concerned that Gwen was spending time with people with his views on relationships and decided to warn her to keep her distance from them. I went back to our room to finish my report, when I got there Gwen had already left. I went back to my report two hours later I was finished so I called Gwen on her cell, it went straight to voice mail, so I sent her a text. ''I have finished my report early, where are you I'll come and join you and we can go somewhere nice for dinner?'' It was two hours later when she replied.

''Sorry I forgot to turn my phone on had a great time shopping wait till you see what I James bought for me, see you soon.''

I waited in the room for her until 7.30 and was just about to call her again when she breezed into the room carrying several shopping bags with designer labels on them.

''Where have you been I've been waiting for over two hours, we will be lucky to get a table this late.''

''Oh, yeh you go to dinner we stopped at a restaurant on the way back, so I've already eaten.''

''Oh, great so you just forgot about me your stupid husband sitting here like spare wheel.''

''Sorry I just got carried away and forgot about the time why don't you get something to eat, and I'll take a shower and when you get back, I'll show you what I bought.''

''It seems I just lost my appetite, show me what you bought.''

She took the bags into the bathroom and a few minutes later she came out, to say I was shocked would be an understatement. She had on the tiniest two-piece costume you could imagine it virtually showed everything. There was more material in my handkerchief.

''That's positively the most revealing costume I have ever seen, what on earth made you buy that?''

She pouted and said.

''Well, I like it and James said it looked good on me.''

I nearly exploded.

''What the fuck when did James see you in that.''

''Don't get upset, Mary was there as well they helped me choose it. See what else they bought me.''

And she went back into the bathroom and came out wearing a very revealing cocktail dress split almost to the thigh. To go with the dress was a pair of CFM pumps with four-inch heels and a see-through wrap.

I was not impressed.

''I didn't only buy stuff for myself I bought you a little pressy to.''

She handed mean envelope and inside was a ticket for tomorrow to go deep sea fishing.

''I know how much you like to fish I thought you might like a day's fishing after you working so hard.''

I looked at the ticket, I had to be on the boat by 7.30am and would not return until 4.30 pm, lunch was provided. I thanked her for my present and then she spoiled it again.

''James and Mary have invited us to go to a night club with them tonight, so you had better get ready.''

''No.''

''What?''

''I said no were not going out with your new friends tonight or any other night I would like to spend some quality time with my wife if that's not too much trouble.''

''But I've already said we would go.''

I threw the phone to her.

''Well, you can tell them I've cancelled. Now put on something that doesn't show everything you've got, and we'll go dancing in the ballroom downstairs.''

As she started to dial, I added. ''And don't invite them to join us.''

We changed and went downstairs, got a table and some drinks. I could tell she was pissed but as the evening wore on, she seemed to thaw a bit and started to enjoy herself. That night to my surprise she tried to kill me with sex.

I had set my phone alarm for six, so I had time for some breakfast before I left. I was enjoying my present and caught a few marlin but none big enough to keep. As we took a break for lunch I phoned Gwen, she answered on the fourth ring.

''Hi babe how's the fishing going.''

''Caught a few but nothing special we just stopped for lunch, where are you?''

''James and Mary are taking me shopping in a little town up the coast, we are on his boat now Mary and I are sunbathing while James steers the boat you don't mind, do you?''

''Well actually I do you're spending far too much time with them for my taste we need to break away.''

''Look they're my friends and if I want to spend time with them it's my business.''

''We're supposed to be on holiday together to reconnect or have you forgotten that?''

''I'm not going to argue with you now and spoil my day I'll see you tonight.''

I got back from my fishing trip about 5pm the room was empty, so I called Gwen, straight to voice mail, I sent a text and waited. At 8pm I received a text with an attachment, I opened the attachment, and it was a photo of my wife in her cocktail dress outside a night club. The text read.

''I'm going clubbing with James and Mary You are not invited as you said you wouldn't come, don't wait up, I may not be back tonight.''

I went down to reception and showed them the picture asking where the night club was, they gave me directions and I called a cab. When I got to the club there was a long queue waiting to go in, I tried to get in, but the bouncers picked me up and threw me into some bushes. As I was brushing myself off, I looked up at the roof of the club and thought I saw my wife leaning in the parapet looking at me, but I couldn't be sure. I tried calling and texting her all night and finally fell into a fitful sleep.

I woke the next morning and immediately tried to call Gwen but went to voice mail I asked her to call asap as I was worried, I then tried to text her and left a message to call me. I changed showered and went for some breakfast, I sat in our room waiting for her to contact me. On a whim I looked in her wardrobe and noticed some empty hangers, so I opened some of her draws which were almost empty. When I looked for our luggage, I found her pull along bag was missing. I suddenly felt sick and dashed into the bathroom, why did she need to pack her clothes unless she was leaving me.

Just before I went to go down for some lunch, I received a text from Gwen.

''Sorry you couldn't get into the club last night, but James had bribed the doorman not to let you in, you would only have spoiled my evening anyway. I'm sending you this text from James's boat were going island hopping for a few weeks. Please don't try to follow me it's something I need to do I'll be back in a few weeks, and we can continue as if nothing happened.

Love you, Gwen.''

I was about to reply when another text came in from James with an attachment.

''I told you I could take her away from you now perhaps you will believe me. All it took was a couple of grand spent on her and she reverted to the slut she is. In fact, it took far less time that I thought it would. I felt her tits that first morning just for buying her a $200 swim suit in the afternoon I bought her that cocktail dress and accoutrements for less than $3000 and got a blow job. Yesterday we took her to a jewellers and I bought her a matching necklace and bracelet for $9000. When you saw her leaning on the parapet of the Night club, I was behind her balls deep in her very hot pussy, she is now totally mine. I'll send her back to you when I get fed up with her, a bit worn and used but still serviceable minus of course the jewellery.''

With a sinking feeling I opened the attachment. And there was my wife kneeling on the deck with James fucking her doggy fashion, The video was obviously taken by Mary, Gwen was doing something with her phone a voiceover explained that Gwen was texting me while James fucked her. When he finished Gwen turned round and faced the camera and with a big smile held her sex open to show cum dripping from her freshly fucked cunt. James then took the camera and Mary went down and liked the cum out of Gwen's cunt.

I sent Gwen an answer to her text just three words.

''NO, WE WON'T.'' I turned my phone off I couldn't take any more, I laid on the bed and cried myself to sleep my marriage was over. I woke up at 7pm and went down to the restaurant for dinner. I tried to eat but my heart wasn't in it, I thought about getting drunk but that was never my style, so I went back to my room. The next morning, I woke up and realised it wasn't a bad dream my life had just turned to shit and there wasn't a thing I could do about it. I phoned the airport and brought my flight forward to this afternoon, I then set about packing, I packed all Gwen's remaining cloths into two bin liners and threw them in the dumpster's behind the hotel. I booked out and headed for the airport.

While on the flight I called Gwen's parents Ted and Ami and asked to be picked up at the airport. When ted asked why we were coming home early I said I would explain later. When we landed, I cleared customs and picked up my luggage and walked out of arrivals I immediately saw Ted waiting for me. He looked at me then behind me looking for Gwen when he asked where she was, I said she wouldn't be coming.

''What do you mean not coming where is she is she all right?''

''Let's go to the car it's a long story.''

When we got to the car and loaded my luggage Ted asked my again. ''Where is Gwen?''

As we drove along, I gave him the short version Gwen had left me for another man, he didn't believe me so I told him I would show him the proof when we got home. By the time we got home the children were asleep and we three sat down at the dinner table to talk. I told them the whole sordid tale and when they still refused to believe me, I showed them the texts and video. After seeing the evidence Ami ran from the room in tears Ted just sat there looking like a broken man, then stood up put his hand on my shoulder and apologised for raising a slut for a daughter. Ted and Ami agreed to keep the children for the next few weeks while I sorted things out.

The next day I went to see an attorney and told him about my problems, he asked if there was any chance of a reconciliation when I said none, he gave me my options. I could file on grounds of adultery I had more than enough evidence, but she would still get at least a 50/50 split with me paying maintenance for her and the kids and she would probably get to keep the house until the children turned eighteen. I said prepare the papers anyway there was no way I was going to stay married to that slut.

Next, I made an appointment to see the director at work. When I arrived, I was shown straight in we shook hands, and he asked what the problem was and why I was home early. I explained everything even showing him the video evidence to say he was shocked didn't cover it. He explained that members of the NSA who had suffered a significant event in their lives were required to see a company shrink before resuming their duties. An appointment was made to see Amanda Grey our psychologist, the next day I had met her once before at my psych evaluation when I joined NSA. She was a couple of years younger than me about 5'6'' with the figure of a sixties model and a face like an angel and a mind like a steel trap.