Blind Valentine

Story Info
John gets Audrey a Valentine’s Day gift.
3.4k words
3.47
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey had always insisted she didn't care about Valentine's Day. Her husband, John, knew better than to take that at face value and typically made an effort to spoil his wife on the holiday, even if it was only just the apropos flowers and chocolate. This year, however, was a little bit more special as the couple was now expecting their first child, and John wanted to make sure every holiday was to be worth remembering.

The couple didn't speak much of their steamy encounter of last year with their couple friends Tim and Sarah, except for maybe in reference during foreplay or sex a handful of times. John noticed his wife would cum much intensely since becoming pregnant, and the sex that started off with dirty talk surrounding Audrey being stuffed from both ends with John and Tim's cocks was that much more wild. He could tell when Audrey was remembering that naughty night, she became a bit more animalistic in bed, primal even. He hatched a plan for the upcoming holiday accordingly..

On the night of Valentine's Day he came home from work early and got busy in the kitchen cooking Audrey's favorite meal. He surprised her with a set table under candle light and a big bouquet. After dinner they were holding hands across the table and reminiscing about their early love. John pulled his hand away and reached for his pocket.

"I have just a small little thing for you this year." He said as he pulled a slim rectangular box out and onto the table. It was black, with a black bow tied around it. He slid it across to his wife who looked at it perplexed.

"You know I don't care about Valentine's Day!" She proclaimed. "It's a made up holiday! You don't need to get me anything.. This dinner is enough, it was delicious."

"I'm glad you liked the dinner, but this is just a fun playful thing. Nothing too serious.." he said with a grin.

Audrey rolled her eyes, but with a smile, and reached for the small box. She leaned back in her chair and brought the box to her burgeoning pregnant belly, untying the bow in the process. She set the bow aside and pulled the two halves of the box apart revealing something made of black lace. Her eyebrows cocked even more. She shot a look at her husband.

"I don't think I'm fitting into anything that's my regular size at the moment.." She said, assuming it was lace underwear.

John chuckled. "Just pull it out. You'll see".

Audrey reached in and pulled out a black lace blindfold. She held it up next to her face and again looked at John, even more confused.

"Try it on!" He said.

"What is going on here.." Audrey replied, but decided to humor him. She slid the blindfold over the crown of her head and in front of her eyes.

"...ok?" She said.

What she could see in that moment was John sending a discreet text saying 'ok, now.'

"Hey, it fits!" John said as he looked up from his phone to his wife. "Black lace is a good looking for you.. maybe we should get you a maternity lingerie set to match" he continued, knowing she'd want nothing to do with it.

"Mmhmm sure. You're silly. Can I take this off now?" She replied.

Just then there was a knock at their front door. Audrey immediately peeled the blind fold off and jammed it in the pocket of her jeans as if she had just been caught in some promiscuous act. John got up from the table.

"Who the heck is that?" Audrey called out.

John didn't respond. As he went out of view all she could hear was the front door opening and a faint "Hey!" Followed by some muffled pleasantries. Only a few short moments later, John walked back into the kitchen with Tim. Audrey immediately blushed. "Oh hey! What are you doing here??" She said, having surprised herself with the bluntness of her remark.

"I guess Tim was coming through town on some work thing and decided to pop by. Do you mind if he joins us for dessert?" John said

"If it's a hassle at all, I can absolutely continue on to my airbnb. At least there's no snow this time!" Tim said with a short laugh.

Audrey snorted. "No no stay. Although I don't even know what we have for dessert around here.." she said as she got up from the table. Her pregnant belly and bulging bosom coming into view for both men.

"Oh wow!" Said Tim. "I don't think I realized how far along you were. Congrats!"

"I don't think you're supposed to comment on that.." John said with a knowing smile.

Audrey stood and stared at them with her hands on her back.

"Right right. I mean you look great!" Tim changed his remark.

"Thank you, Tim." Audrey said and smirked while making her way to the pantry. "I'm actually kinda stuffed from dinner, so I'll let you two raid whatever you'd like. I'm going to go sit down on the sofa for a sec." She made her way past the boys and into the living room. John and Tim grabbed some cookies while discussing the ending of some recent sporting event.

After a few minutes they made their way into the living room, still discussing the game, and sat down across from each other, John next to Audrey on the couch, and Tim slinked into an easy chair. "Hey Hapoy Valentine's Day, by the way. How was dinner?" Tim asked.

"Good, as always." Audrey said smiling at John. He smiled back.

"Did you like the diamond necklace he got you?" Tim joked.

"Ha!" Said Audrey. "I wish, what he did get me was a lot more random." She finished that statement trailing off wishing she hadn't drawn attention to it.

"What do you mean? What did he get you??" Asked Tim. Audrey pursed her lips knowing now she'd have to reveal the gift. She sat there, unmoving, for a few short moments before saying "I don't think I can say, it's a little private."

"Ah, I gotcha." Said Tim, as he relaxed back in his chair.

"You can show him." Said John. "It's just a silly thing"

Audrey stared at her husband a few moments longer before digging into her pocket and pulling out the lace blindfold.

"Oh! I see. Well.. maybe you won't though." Tim said with a wink. Audrey, blushing threw the blind fold onto the coffee table.

"I'm not even sure in what scenario something like that would even be necessary."

"Well.." John said. "We can show you if you'd like."

Audrey's heartbeat started to quicken. All of a sudden she was realizing the ruse her husband had planned.

She shot them both sly, curt glances and decided to continue playing dumb. "How's that?" She said, almost too sarcastically, while reclining back into her original position on the sofa.

John looked at Tim and back to Audrey.

"Go ahead and put it on. We'll take care of the rest." John got up and dimmed all the lights and motioned to Tim to follow him out of the room. Tim getting up out of his seat was the last thing Audrey saw before pulling the blindfold over her eyes.

Even if she wanted to peak, the room was now so dimly lit, it wouldn't allow her to see much. She was limited to her other four senses now which became seemingly extra heightened with the excitement. She didn't really know what the boys had planned, but she knew she was in good hands.

She could hear the kicking off of shoes and unbuckling of belts and muffled laughter as fabric slid off of bodies. She could hear the creak of the hardwood as only bare feet could create, with no shoe sole to mask the noise. She heard those footsteps become dulled as they reached the carpet that was under the sofa she was sitting on. And she could hear the deafening silence as those footsteps stopped, from what she could tell, right in front of her.

"What are you guys up to.." she said into the darkness. A hand touched the side of her head.

"We just thought you might enjoy this." The voice belonged to her husband. Both of her hands were met with more hands that grabbed on to and manipulated hers up and in front of her. Her left came to rest on a semi erect cock, that was quickly becoming harder. She could quickly deduce this to be her husband. Her right came to rest on the hip of the other body. She allowed her right hand to make its way around the naval and then down to the base of the other cock. The image of Tim's girth came flooding back into her minds eye as she tried and failed to connect her thumb and forefinger around the shaft. This cock was still flaccid but she could feel the faint pulses at the core of it as it began to fill.

Audrey's breathing quickened with her heart rate as she held the two cocks in her hands.

"Well hello there." She said, quietly. "It's nice to.. feel you again."

The two men remained silent as they let go of Audrey's hands, their direction complete.

The cock in Audreys left hand was now fully erect. She leaned blindingly toward it and gave it a kiss. She continued to pull slow downward strokes on the long soft cock in her right hand.

"This might take some extra coordination I'm not used to." She said. She looked up but could only assume they were looking back down at her.

"I think you might be able to manage." One of them said. It was surprisingly harder than she thought to tell the voices apart. Was it her husband? She wasn't sure.

"Mmm" she said as she licked her lips and bit down on the lower. She opened her mouth and let the left hand cock enter it. She could instantly feel the twitching in the right hand cock strengthen as she did this. It was beginning to grow.

Audrey was forced to focus a bit more on the cock in her mouth. She couldn't help her desire to perform a decent blowjob. She let go of the growing member in her right hand and used it to assist in her blowjob. A moan broke out, but she still wasn't exactly sure from who. The recipient, likely, but maybe the viewer, at the spectacle?

Audrey felt hands on her breasts. Light, erotic squeezing. She liked how excited her husband became at the sight of her new body, and was sure their visitor was enamored with it as well. She interlocked her fingers with those that were cupping her breast and squeezed with it. Her cleavage, she assumed, must be even more on show as the squeezing tugged at her blouse. She stopped sucking the left hand cock to reach down and slowly peel off her shirt, tossing it behind the couch. Now just in her jeans and a bra, she sat there with a smile on her face knowing the guys would be able to stare all the want without any repercussions. She squeezed her tits between her upper arms and twisted her upper body left to right, causing the milky white flesh to jiggle to their delight.

A short brief gasp from one of the men.

"I know right?" Her husband said.

"Get back over here you two." Audrey said. She reached out her hands until she could feel them place their penises in them. The one in her left, slick and wet still from her sucking, and the one on the right now shockingly engorged and heavy.

"Keep sucking him" a voice said.

Without hesitation, Audrey brought the same cock to her mouth and continued stroking it slowly and lovingly with her lips. The cocks owner was thrusting slightly in the opposite direction.

"Mmm yeah that feels good." He said.

"Fuck that's so hot to watch." The other said.

Audrey pulled off of the left cock and said "want a turn?"

"Absolutely." He said

She brought the other cock's head to her mouth and was again flooded with memories of the taste and feel of Tim's massive cock. She remembered only being able to get just past the tip of his cock in her mouth, which solidified the "who's who" of this evening's play.

Groans erupted as her tongue touched it and swirled around the unsheathed head. She backed off to take a quick gulp of air as if she was snorkeling and returned to the task. She could feel hand now behind her head offering slight resistance.

"Keep him in there baby." A voice said.

This cocks owner was not thrusting in rhythm, and was instead allowing Audrey to set the pace. Audrey stroked him with her mouth as long as she could muster, and held him as deep as she could on the final stroke before pulling herself off to catch a breath.

"Oh fuck yeah." The cocks owner proclaimed.

Audrey leaned back and continued to catch her breath. She could hear both men stroking themselves slowly in front of her. She sat back up and grabbed back on to both cocks and drew them in towards each other, opening her mouth in the process. She drew the slickness that coated each cock towards the tips and rubbed the heads of them together. Before either of them could object, she stuck her tongue out lathering the clashing cocks with more saliva.

"Holy fuck, that feels so good." One of them said. Audrey smiled. Knowing it wouldn't go far, she closed her mouth around the tips and the boys both tried thrusting their own cock in her mouth at the same time. A battle with no loser.

Audrey sucked on both cock heads for as long as she could, the two of them finally working out a rhythm together that allowed a sort of simultaneous blow job.

She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of her tots becoming more apparent as they heaved lower on her body. She cast the bra aside, and squeezed her tits together in her hands as the guys continued to duke it out in her mouth.

"God damn look at those things.. that's going to make me blow."

"I hope not!" Said Audrey. "I still have my pants on!"

A collective and silent understanding fell upon John and Tim and they stepped back, allowing Audrey to continue undressing.

As soon as her pants hit the floor, she was gently prompted to sit back down and spread her legs. A body kneeled down between them and was rubbing her thighs and her belly bump, while bringing himself closer in. Soon she felt the warmth of a mouth and tongue begin to lick away at her clit, sending her to an awaited and building ecstasy. Her head fell backwards, and her heart rate began to climb again. Now she really didn't know who was doing this, but she was so horny, the question left her head as quickly as it entered as she grabbed on to their hair, rubbing her wet pussy on this persons face.

Footsteps beside her now, but higher. On the couch? Yes, someone was now standing with one foot on the couch next to her, likely with a cock in hand for her hungry mouth. She required no prompt as she opened up and began sucking. She recognized her husband's cock, albeit not as quickly as she would have thought. The guy was as hard and engorged as ever.

Realizing who was between her thighs, she started to grind her pussy harder into his face. He moaned and she could feel the reverberations in the core of her pussy.

"Oh my god, this is so hot." She heard her husband practically whisper. "Keep fucking his face, baby."

He was thrusting again, matching her bodies cadence as she squirmed her mid section up and down smearing her wetness on their visitors face.

"Switch?" She heard her husband say, obviously directed at Tim.

Audrey almost contested as it felt so good, but sat idly as the boys clambered around in the darkness around her, getting situated.

The warm face and familiar talented tongue of her husband touched first, followed quickly by the head of Tim's big cock in her mouth. Audrey wanted to focus on both as much as she could, but the building orgasm left her sitting there mostly with Tim stroking himself back to full hardness as she kissed it whenever she could take a breath.

"Someone put a cock in me right now." She said. "I'm so close to cumming."

John stood up and plunged his hard dick slowly into his wife's pussy. Audrey gripped the couch cushions in anticipation of the fucking she desired. John methodically pumped his cock in and out slowly as Tim stepped off the couch.

"Oh my god your pussy feels so good babe. I can't believe how wet you are."

His fucking began to build pace but would always drop off just before she could cum. She knew her husband was close to cumming as well. "Just cum baby. It's ok."

John didn't say anything back and continued this tease of building pace and backing off.

"Switch?" She heard a voice say.

She felt her husband slide out of her and a different body take position. A big heavy mass came to rest on her belly. He drew his midsection back dropping his big fat cock into position and slowly began to push against Audrey's opening.

"Jesus this thing is huge." Audrey said as she reached down to help guide him in. Tim could only get about half way in before having to pull back out and start over, Audrey gripping his shaft as he did so.

She could feel her husband lay down next to her, obviously watching, and obviously stroking himself still.

"You like watching that?" She asked him.

"Yeah, it's incredibly hot. Here pull that blind fold off." John said as he reached and slid her blind up to her forward. Audrey had to lean up a bit to see past her tits and belly, but there's was Tim's big dick slowly fucking her. John was to her left, reclined, stroking his cock.

"Just enjoy it." He said.

Audrey leaned back and Tim began to pick up the pace as her orgasm started to mount again. Henri was so hard she swore she could feel the ripples of his veins as he entered and exited her pussy.

"Can you lick me at the same time, please?" She asked her husband.

"Of course." John replied and he sat up and continued to lean over his wife's body until his face met the wet mess of her pussy. Tim refused to slow down or accommodate for John, so he had to position his head accordingly so as to not interfere with Tim as he came crashing in on each pummeling stroke.

John licked all around her labia and clit drawing up as much of her cum as possible before smothering his lips and tongue in a circular and steady motion on her clit. Audrey quickly placed one hand on the back of his head, the universal sign for 'don't stop', and the other over her mouth as her orgasm began to crest. Her pussy pulsed and gripped on to Tim's cock mid stroke, which he slowed to a crawling pace as she bucked and came. Tim stopped moving altogether as she continued to grind her wetness into her husband's face, fucking Tim's cock in the process sending her over the edge of an absolutely monstrous orgasm.

She breathed heavily as her body came back down to rest from its euphoria. The two men stood up.

"Should we cum on her tits?" Tim asked.

Audrey answered for her husband, "Fuck yeah you should."

She grabbed on to both of them for the last time stroking slowly at first, building them back up to full hardness. Each with a hand behind her head, they came one right after the other, full salvos of hot sticky semen coating her tits, chin, and belly.

Both men panted, their cocks deflated slowly in her hands with each passing pulse.

Cutting the silence, Tim looked up at John and said "Oh man I ruined the joke!"

John and Audrey looked at him, quizzically, their heads cocked.

"I meant to say PEARL necklace!" He exclaimed.