Awakening of a Hotwife

Story Info
Wife decides to act on Hotwife fantasy.
1.8k words
3.89
26.2k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morph67
Morph67
40 Followers

Me and Beth have been together for over 30 years and know each other inside and out. We're fairly adventurous sexually but apart from a few threesomes with other guys near the start of our relationship hadn't involved anyone else in our lovemaking.

We hadn't gone further with the threesomes as the chemistry wasn't right and then life got busy.

It was a common fantasy we would bring up during our love play and something we hoped to experience again.

The topic was coming up more often recently as we are at an age where we have more time to focus on each other and spread our wings a bit.

It was early in November, we'd just had an afternoon quickie and were lazily playing with each other when Beth dropped a bombshell.

"How would you feel if I said I've found someone I want to join us?"

I started hardening rapidly in her hand as she continued "I take it you approve. It's Hal by the way."

Hal was a new guy at her work.

He was tall, slim and blond, in his late thirties and had recently been dumped by his long term girlfriend. She had mentioned there had been some mild flirting between them

"How would we go about arranging it?" I asked.

"Leave it all to me, I'll sort it" She replied.

She rewarded me with a delicious blowjob and I forgot about it (sort of) for a few weeks.

It all happened on a Monday morning in early December. I was at work when I got a message from Beth saying "I think you may want to ditch work today..".she had attached a selfie of her in just her bra and panties.

I didn't need telling twice so left work straight away to drive home

I was excited but had no idea what was waiting for me.

As I pulled into our drive I saw an unfamiliar car parked outside the house.

Nervously I unlocked the door and walked into the living room. I found, to my excitement Beth's panties, bra and clothes scattered on the floor. I also noticed male clothes too. I could hear the bed rocking upstairs and as I climbed the stairs could hear moaning and the unmistakable sounds of sex.

I was hard already as I walked in my bedroom, to see Beth in the middle of fucking Hal. They were both fully naked on the bed, Hal was on his back and Beth was grinding down her pussy hard onto his thick cock. She looked over at me with a huge grin, "surprise!" she said without pausing from her grinding She was riding him hard. It was an amazing sight.

She told me later that was one of her favourite parts of the experience, me walking in on her while she was fucking Hal. Being caught in the act had always been one of her favourite fantasies and she was really getting off on actually doing it now. Catching her had always been one of mine too, and many was the time I had wanked myself into a frenzy imaging just the scenario were living out.

I started to take my clothes off while watching the action unfold.

I loved watching her being so naughty and told her so.

Soon I was naked stroking my prick as I watched Beth's pussy swallowing Hal's throbbing cock as he thrust his hips upward to meet her downward grinds.

Before long the speed of their thrusts increased to a frenzy until Hal arched his back upward and thrust as deep as he could, pumping his cum into Beth's hot wet pussy.

It was amazing to be inches away as his cum oozed from her cunt and smeared his cock as he made his last few thrusts.

Beth climbed off him and rolled onto her back. She opened her legs and I could see Hal's hot cum oozing from her red wet slit.

Beth looked at me and said lustily "your turn"

I slowly entered her well used pussy savouring every sensation.

The feeling was amazing...there is nothing, NOTHING like the feeling of fucking your wife's pussy when it's swimming with someone else's come.

Beth was asking how it felt knowing I wasn't the first cock inside of her today and how good was it fucking her while she was full of Hal's spunk.

My cock was covered in their mixed juices, as I began thrusting into her. I told her how much I was turned on by the whole situation.

"That's good" she said, "this is not going to be the last time, not by a long shot."

She knows how much like dirty talk and was teasing me with plans she had for future sessions.

"One day I will fuck some random guy without telling you first, you won't know about it until I send you the vids afterwards.

Or maybe I won't warn you beforehand and you'll walk in on me with a cock in my mouth...or two?".

She was looking at me directly in the eyes while telling me this, you could almost feel the unbridled lust burning inside of her.

"You'd like that,, huh?" It wasn't really a question.

She started thrusting her hips to match mine, urging me to go harder and faster. Her breath was getting shorter and I could see the familiar redness of the base of her neck that signalled she was close to coming.

"Tell me" she gasped "the filthiest thing you have imagined catching me doing"

I readily obliged "your naked, on all fours. A guy is pounding into your pussy from behind. Another is kneeling in front of you and he takes his cock out of your mouth to cum over your face." I paused as she nodded her approval "and there's another guy, stroking his cock, ready to take his place"

"I like that idea. Have you wanked to that?" she asked

"Many times" I replied.

"I'm gonna show you that in real life" she said.

We'd had similar conversations like this before, but I knew now as I was fucking her well used cunt that had just drained Hals cock, this was no idle promise.

A fiery lust had been unleashed in her and there was no putting the genie back in the bottle.

I was close to the edge at that moment, desperate to let my cum join Hal's inside her. Finally I felt her muscles contracting round my cock as she came and with relief I pumped my hot load into her tight, wet, sloppy cunt.

Spent, I slowly withdrew my softening cock, and after getting my breath back I said "OK, I'm going to get us some drinks and then you two can tell me how this happened".

"I'm just going to get cleaned up" Beth said. "Not too clean I hope?" I replied.

"Yeah we're not done with you just yet" Hal added.

I poured us all big glasses of wine and made my way back up to the bedroom.

To my delight my horny wife was at it again and was lying halfway down the bed, her head adjacent to Hal's crotch and was sucking and licking his rapidly stiffening cock.

I placed their glasses on the bedside cabinet and took a few sips of wine while relishing the sight of my wife giving Hal a slow intense blowjob. She was looking directly into my eyes as she sucked and licked, when her mouth wasn't full of cock she had the biggest grin on her face.

I could feel myself stiffening again too. Beth paused her sucking and while gently stroking Hal's fully erect member said "sorry babe, the debrief will have to wait. I'm kinda busy now".

And with that she started to gently wank my sore stiff prick while returning to sucking off Hal.

Hal was good and hard now and Beth decided she wanted another good fucking. She rolled off him and moved over to me, she got onto her knees raising her ass into the air. He didn't need telling and took his place behind her, as he began his slow long strokes into her pussy.

She took my cock into her mouth and was moving her head in time with Hal's rhythm, increasing the movements as he increased the pace of his thrusts. Despite all of us coming minutes previously I could feel the urgency was building.

Soon Hal was pounding into her cunt like there was no tomorrow and Beth had one hand between her legs frantically rubbing at her clit.

Hal suddenly arched his back as he stopped thrusting to pump another hot load of cum into Beth's well used pussy. He withdrew and Beth rolled on her back and told me "finish me off".

I knelt between her thighs and teased open her labia with my cock, I could see Hal's load dripping from her. I was eager to feel the sensation of sloppy seconds again and slowly entered her red hot slit.

Every stoke smeared my prick with more of her juices and his cum, she was so slick inside it was almost frictionless.

As she started frigging her clit again I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. With a loud moan Beth came, her vaginal walls squeezing me tightly as I added my own load to the hot sticky mess inside her.

We collapsed on the bed, all of us exhausted but happy.

Hal had to leave so he got dressed and said on the way out "Hope we can do that again sometime?"

"Maybe, we'll see" Beth teased.

After he'd left she said "We are so doing that again!"

She told me how it happened, they were on the way to lunch and Hal was being flirty again and moaning that he was so horny as he hadn't had sex since the split. She decided to call his bluff and said "Well come back to mine and you can have me right now. I'll invite the hubby we've been looking for someone to join us".

She was very nervous inside as she said this, she was prepared to make out it was joke if he reacted badly, but what if he said yes?

He was initially taken aback but when he realised she was being deadly serious he readily agreed. They had rushed back to the house immediately and as soon as they were in the living room they started undressing and Beth got on her knees pulled his pants down and began sucking his cock.

After a few minutes of this they took things upstairs and I arrived about ten minutes later.

"So" I said, "you've given a lot of head today but not received any?" She knew where I was going with this. "Are you sure, I'm still full up down there".

Without saying a word I manoeuvred my head between her legs, she spread them wide and with one hand spread her labia open, the other hand was pulling my head towards her hot hole.

I started lapping away.

That was only the beginning of a wild ride we've had these last few months.

Maybe I'll tell you more another time.

Morph67
Morph67
40 Followers