All Comments on 'Blinded By Love'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 268 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story but it featured a cuck! Sorry, two stars.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

Stepbrother/Half-brother

In 1960 my friends could not understand the difference between a stepsib and a halfsib. In the intervening years they have learned the difference. Boy, have they. As Julia shares a mother with Evan, they are halfsibs, not stepsibs.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Plug and play story. 3* and that's being generous.

Orion623Orion623over 1 year ago

I liked the story and loved the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Nope

Didn’t like this at all. I realize you don’t care but there was nothing redeeming about this story from any perspective. Certainly not your best effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hooked1957, I really like you as a writer overall. But why do you often not give the wronged husband a happy ending? And worse, why is the wife often not really punished? No moment of reckoning even? I like the stories and the premise but I would love to have the satisfaction of endings that gave both the husband and wife what they deserve. Yes Traci was cheated on, but after the way she behaved she should be miserable. Honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
You Get These Awkward Plots When You Let The Theme Drive The Story

The cuck got what he allowed, so he got what he deserved. And who thinks its OK that Glen was left with testicles after the cuck pulled the plug on the marriage? He should have pulled the plug on the asshole as well, but then that would stray from the Theme the plot was intended to follow. Really? Like a handsome hunk is going to attach himself to some entitled brainless MILF rather than seek a family with a younger more intelligent and virtuous babe? Traci was fine to fuck, but why would this dream boat man want to stick himself with a stupid old slut? Yes, because that's the theme of the story. Men Are Stupid; Women Are Entitled. What kind of person thinks that's an edifying theme for a group of stories? Exactly! Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where did Jack get his comeuppance? He just gets off scott free?

stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

Well done. Those announced cheating stories always get my pulse going. 5*

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Sorry, but this is one of your few stories I didn't care for. Glenn should have stood up to her way before, and divorced her. The girls were grown and out of the house; it was his life. Also, the ending was way to short. I'm very surprised that the family got along that well, and Glenn was willing to spend any time with Traci. Also, considering how their daughter Katie reacted, I'm very surprised they would have much to do with her mom - the cheating slut. Sorry, this story needs heavenly intervention - Glenn needs a good woman, and Traci deserves to be run over by a fully loaded freight train of karma.

xfac2021xfac2021over 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. The emotion was great, the characters were good. Though, seriously, you didn't really explain why anyone would tolerate the dynamic you laid out. Why would Glen put up with a flaming narcist like that? I get you needed this for the ending, but if Glen is that pathetic before her trip, what pushed him over the edge?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wallow with pigs…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No one with iota of self respect would wait for 1 year to divorce a cheating spouse. Specially when he is shown to be apposed to the idea in the beginning of the story. Of course the story may have been about a person with split personality...

boneham21boneham21over 1 year ago

TODAYS TYPE OF MAN! 2*

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Look what being a weak fucking cuck got Glenn. He should've beat the balls off Jack then divorced the entitled cunt.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

He stayed a CUCK for WAAAY too long!!! At least he wised up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cut and paste story cuck for an event. Seriously ! Have to make a hard pass on your longer story. Some of the comments are worse.

1. True to life

2. Realistic

3. Fun story

4. Well done

Rate a 2 for content

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another weak, faggotty husband character. 1

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Surprised to see that 26thNC favourited this story as Glenn continued to have sex with his wife after she started having sex with Jack. I think he has misread something or maybe I have. Good story, enjoyed it very much. Thank you. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much as we enjoy a lot of your stories, his one was so sad and pathetic!

The wimp should have ever listened to his daughter in the first place. Dry foolish!

He should have played hardball with the future Ex from day one.

Did the eldest Julie apologize to her father for giving him piss poor advice about her mother, especially now that she is married!

No throwing her stuff and changing the locks?

No eventual lawsuits to the pussy hound or to the employer?

No instant separation or divorce?

This is soooo totally a make believe fantasy about real life - unless this wimpo Glennis truly a wanna be Cuc!!!!

This story needs a serious rewrite!!!!!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Why would anyone put up with that shit.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

Needs a slightly better ending I think. Perhaps just a bit of something that Glenn is doing better would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first night the cunt came out with I am taking a lover the devorice would start the next day. No waiting a year to see just how far she could shit on you. Her young lover would lose his balls somewhere down the road in the not to distant future.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Seems like you thought of the last paragraph first and then wrote a bad, really bad to be honest, premise around using that pizza line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, a waste of time. Not one redeeming character in the entire story.

Why even write this?

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

You didn’t write the character as a wimp so why would he put up with any of her shit. Didn’t ring true at all.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

It's always amusing when cheaters are surprised when they get cheated on. If they cheat WITH YOU, they'll cheat ON YOU, baby.

The MC didn't come across as exactly likable, did he? Is hard to build up too much empathy for someone that allows themselves to be treated like garbage extensively.

Anyways, you invoked a lot of emotion, as I was pissed when I was reading - so, job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do you write a story like this? No resolution other than misery for a good man who gets shit on. It's like the car commercials with the families happily driving their new e cars. Those commercials are attempting to normalize these miserable overpriced hunks in our society- same as when a usually solid writer shovels a hunk of crap like to this..aren't there already enough writers telling cuck stories??

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

A basket full of total losers! The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree wife and oldest daughter. I love how you are able to give us readers an emotional kick in the ass. It’s not the story it’s the emotions it invokes on the reader. Well done! As usual! Always a fan 5&FAV.

PS: we readers are basically illiterate with regards to writing stories, so please take all the negative comments as compliments. In this day and age, if someone takes the time to type a comment, they’ve obviously respected the story enough to make that effort. that is a compliment in of itself no matter how negative. Your story has provoked emotion.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I bet the trolls heads exploded when this one dropped in their laps. This was a reread. The prose you have created is excellent. Truly well done. On a personal front I could even see staying to keep the family together, while letting all an sundry know what I was doing. But having sexual relations with a cheating wife? I would hope I would have the courage and commitment to leave the poor sick cow alone.

Send us some more. I have grown to really like your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glenn should have killed the whore and her master. She is a piece of shit and her master is no better, both breathing air someone decent could breathe...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

1 star. The crucial thing for me, how bad this of a nonsense this whole story is, would be the following sentence on the second page:

"Whatever gave you the thought in the first place that I'd let you fuck another man with no repercussions?"

MC is asking that after the whole first page describes him as an utmost pathetic cuckold.

If you want surprise turnarounds make them with some thinking involved. The story starts as a cuck story then turns into a weak BTB. Just plain ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seemed like the story really had no ending it resolution, part 2?

I also don't seen him continuing to have sex with her while she is having sex with the other guy.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

This story looks at another way that love and commitment can go badly when one starts to look at what else is there. The dialogue and the results seem very real if not disappointing and selfish. I loved the way it was developed. Five stars IMHO.

Thanks

Theakston58Theakston58over 1 year ago

I guess the deadline caught you unfinished. Great until the end was rushed.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

As it is, this need not have been written.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Sweet story, Mr. 1957. Write another please. Randi

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"The fact that Traci had already found a lover and had sex with him was hurtful in several ways. Glenn wondered if she hadn't already fucked her lover before she asked."

was that a typo?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

these events are a hit and miss, this one was a miss lol. im quite sure the husband and wife in the story were still in high school. most immature 40 years olds i have ever witnessed. this event seems to have brought out the pathetic closeted fetish cuckolds. btw letting ur wife take a lover when they feel so strongly against it isnt love, its fear

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

The MC is mich too weak for my tastes.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

Should have divorced her the day after she told him she was taking a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What sort of a selfish daughter would encourage her father to tolerate his wife's cheating? The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree.

And worse still, he stupidly accepts it. And still accepts her even after she suggested it. What a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your worst. No redeeming characters, not realistic.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

I agree with jon991g. He should have kicked her out of the house. And when their daughter said to stay together because it will run its course, fuck that. Tell the daughter she can stay away from him too because she is in agreement with the slut wife, It's ok to have a lover and be married.... The story was just average, the characters were predictable, but the MC was made to be this weak submissive wimp cuckold. It should NEVER have been over a year of infidelity. The ending was to quick, like you couldn't think of how to manage the last part of the story. Just 2 stars

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Most husbands would have divorced within a very short time, but the story is not too unrealistic because there are nice guys who are willing to let time take care of problems. This was a good story and thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To quote an often and overused phrase .... "CUCK SHIT"! The only thing readers hate more than a brain dead, cheating CUNT wife is a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could the husband have stayed with his cheating wife for a year and more, especially when she openly started going out with her lover? If he had stood firm from the very start, filed and served divorce papers as soon as he realized she had fucked her new lover the very first time, maybe they would have gotten back together. The petition for divorce could be withdrawn and he might have done that if she could convince him she would never cheat again (which would be a mighty big hurdle for her to get over. But the protracted infidelity, turning into an open unapologetic flaunting of her relationship would drive anyone with any self-respect to dump and divorce her sorry ass long before the "final straw." I scored this poorly because I just can't conceive of any man who wasn't into the sick thrill of being a cuckold, putting up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's just accept the unlikely premise that a man as weak and pathetic as the MC in this trainwreck could be capable of siring two daughters for now and reflect on the irony of his choice of which one to confide in. If she's a 'daddy's girl' I hate to think what she might have done if she wasn't! And why involve her in his and his wife's marital strife in the first place? Like I said, weak and pathetic.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Surprised

Surprised, a man as weak as him ,finally found the guts to dump the slut.

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 1 year ago

He really was a weakling.

LindsaygjLindsaygjover 1 year ago

Congratulations you described a wimp perfectly! Certainly NOT a man. I suppose as a writer you did a good job because your story made me angry. Therefore you created emotion from it - I just wish you hadn’t!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can not say it any better than Lindsaygj has already said.

Congratulations. You created a loathsome despicable spineless worm with absolutely no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What-a-load-of-old-Cobblers, IMHO it was an exercise in masochism, started of hopefully, but quickly sank into the depths of decrepitude! Personally, I found it dire. & anyone liking this sort of HUMILIATION needs be committed to a mental health unit. I couldn't face the second page, I threw it into file 13, -that round metal bucket-type one, on the floor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am sorry that the rating scale does not contain a minus side. This story would have received a MINUS 5* from me.

BJ

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Story not one of your best. Well written but very wimpy male lead gave you little chance to totally recover

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just loved his last comment For me it would be I will order a pizza with anchovies LOL (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer has sure managed to upset a few people. Good.

Fabulous last para.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Traci was delusional and surreal. The husband was spineless and not credible. A year? She admitted yo Jack being a second husband. Took him that long to realize he messed up by hoping the affair woukd burn up? Note how she caved when he threatened divorce. What a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to understand that cheating isn’t cheating if the husband knows about it. Cheating is cheating!

Why is it a man’s ego makes it so he can not accept infidelity?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A sad silly story, well written with good character and plot

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
This

Is my second read and I it one originally why because glenn was a pussy and just let it happen without talking to jack first and exacting a pound of flesh out of the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now you see what I am talking about. The 100% CUCK author ….like many other here can’t get enough of this behavior….he actually tries to say in the story that the chick husband was STRONG!!!!!!”Don’t mistake weakness for being nice he puts in the husbands mouth. Here is a guy that likes Feb. Sucks situations. Look the underlying motivations for these writers is to normalize their love for eating creampies……nothing more than that. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can anyone respect Glen? Like a pathetic cuck, he allowed his slut wife to disrespect him for far too long. She's the bigger piece of shit but he's not far behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
*

Hilarious how the guy claimed he wasn't weak... after he had agreed to let his wife take a lover. lol

The last few paragraphs were a confused mess and I didn't care enough to try to sort things out.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Authors keyboard is writing checks his cuck brain cannot cash . Nothing new here , just move along as we have yet another of this author specialties, wimp ass weak idiotic males that demonstrate an inability to think anything through. A new wrinkle here is the writer trying to sell that standard mantra that cucks are strong, alpha types. Just check any cuck blog on the web and You will hear everyone say how strong cucks are, and our esteemed keyboard basher has bought in. News flash, If a man is not a submissive masochistic idiot, he will demonstrate immediate pushback and immediate reaction and consequences, not delay for a year.If a guy lets it go on for a year, all the while seeing it escalating, and entertaining thoughts of continuance, then he is a full on cuck and will not suddenly decide to change or divorce, by that time he is used to the status quo. This does not work on so many levels, writer just takes bits and pieces of a standard formula, and plugs them in. Lowest possible score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn’t like it, alright Glenn is a nice guy but also must be a mega wimp, No one takes that kind of disrespect even if a daughter is asking for it to keep the family together, daughter should never have asked it in the 1st place. Slut made her decision he should just left. Jackson/jack (try to be consistent on what you call him) should have been hurt badly (preferably physically and mentally) he knew she was married. Also end of the sorry seems very rushed and the epilogue isn’t very clear. The author could have and has done better

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Should have divorced her once he knew she was cheating jack got away with everything

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Glenn is an asshole with no balls. She had no respect for him and he didn’t have any for himself. He deserves what he got.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is a force for evil. I gave it four stars because it enflamed my emotions. But, I actually hated it because it was so upsetting. Well, guess we all have sth to look forward to in our old ages, eh? At least, the cuck stayed strong after the divorce, poor bastard. G@d damn it!

cyendreycyendreyabout 1 year ago

Well written, but vouldn’t stand the story itself. Not only did his wife disredpect him, but fe lacked respect for himself as well. Loving someone never requires that you be a door matt for their narcissism, much less require that you wallow in self pity at the sametime. I almost expected an ending where he suicided “just to shoe her…”

SystemShockSystemShockabout 1 year ago

Nah, screw that noise. The moment someone so much as implies that loving them means allowing them to hurt and abuse me, they're gone. Fighting for your marriage against an outside assailant is one thing. But when your spouse IS the opponent? Absolutely not.

Also, your lose points for the "fragile male ego" thing. You've even got the MC questioning if HIS ego is the problem, when both the wife and his daughter blatantly admitted the whole thing is about HER ego. HER need to feel attractive to other men. HER need to experience another partner. HER midlife crisis. Yes, it's clear to us, the readers, but you couldn't even let our "hero" dunk on her just once? For shame.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Again, good writing, but very unbelievable. I can’t imagine a man allowing his wife to disrespect him as much as she did. 3-somes, or 4-somes might have been exciting but her sneaking off to spend time with a lover without him was too much. She would have cone home to an empty house and an empty bank account.

No consequences for her actions. 4, no 😊’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A demo-author writing demi- men husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was this something like a copy and paste? Change the names but nothing new in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars for storytelling… but 2 for what it told. The wife’s mental for 1st asking then telling of her wanting another man, then expanding that to basically spite Glenn. In turn, him accepting what she wants, irregardless of his daughter’s words & wanting to keep the family together, helped his wife expanding the relationship with the guy. No way a real man would put up with that. “Go ahead with your plans; I’m seeing a lawyer, then you can do what the fuck you want.” And he tells his daughter that if she wants no divorce, she should speak with her mother. Having him wait as long as he did’s as bad as the author turning him into a partial wimp. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She had no respect and about as much love for her husband. He, on the other hand, had almost the same in self respect, letting her have her affair. Worse, he let it go on for a year- a year much too long. He listened to his daughter’s request to keep the family together, but should’ve said that it’s her mother splitting the family.

The daughter also somewhat disrespected her father saying that women go thru that desire & he should let her have the affair for a while. What he should’ve done after he statement that she’s doing it despite what her husband feels, that should’ve ended in divorce. Record the conversation when she doesn’t back off.

Lastly, the guy didn’t feel any type of pain for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That just sucked. I couldn't even finish this mess.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Good, but average, story of a wife being stupid. And selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another ridiculously passive husband character...a year to serve the cunt? IRL, she gets served after her announcement. Moreover, the husband would be in high demand if he wanted any kind of relationship. Weak authors write weak husband's to extend stories. Strong authors are more creative. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a good story, MC is a bloody wimp, no revenge or pain dished apart from to the MC, should have divorced the delusional slut the instant she came up with the idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm why did Glenn think this was even remotely acceptable. She was acting as if Jake was her second husband. That is retarded. It continued for soooo long. Not realistic. More realistic would be rapid divorce. His daughter begging for him to stick with it, is disgusting in its own right. This was totally out there. Thought at some point he woukd seek to have Jake thr "alpha" shit removed, violently...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg what a stupid story, any wife say I am gonna do this and you aren't gonna do anything about it, better not let that the door hit them in the ass on the way out, sorry hated it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should have dumped the stupid bitch from the jump, what a moronic whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I generally really like this author's stories, but not this one so much. Traci's an absolute fucking bitch, telling Glenn that she's going to take another man (other men?) for a while; it's happening so he better get used to it. She's demented thinking that any husband worthy of the name would agree to it. If that's not enough, she then starts her overnight shit with Jack, ending the marriage on their week vacation. Just because she had a week vacation with her husband!

---> Glenn's a nice guy but an overwhelming weakling. He allows Traci to be with her lover, then even accepts the overnight. By this time, he should've been recording their conversations as proof, taking pictures of her leaving for her overnight, thinking there'll be at least some clothing brought along. It shouldn't have his noticing the ring switch, the visit to the lawyer to start the divorce would've been done.

He then tells her, when she's leaving, she doesn't need to rush back that Sunday or even the next week. IF she asks, he tells her to figure it out. Definitely, there'd be no week vacation with Jack, 'cause she'd be either with him full time or would stop & be with Glenn- if he's stupid enough to take her back. His recordings would also have her belittling & disrespecting him.

---> One thing Glenn DIDN'T do at all: question Julia as to her acceptance of her mother's intended- at that time - destroying her vows AND if she plans on doing the same thing when she becomes 40. Maybe even record that conversation, even though it turned out differently than he thought it would. It could always be deleted. She should've acted as her younger sister reacted when told of the divorce, a WTF ur doing, mom? In fact, that Julia thought it's OK, maybe even normal, should've told Glenn something. And NOT to accept what his wife wanted.

---> In the end, Glenn acted only after being dismissed & belittled... & forced to act. The latest he should've forced the issue/ seen a divorce lawyer's when his wife told him of her now overnight stays. Things shouldn't have lasted anywhere close to a year. Hooked1957 portrays Glenn as spineless, wimpy, & for that, 2 stars, mostly for the writing involved. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even the suggestion that she wanted sex with another man would have me arranging a divorce, but allowing her to fuck Jack for more than a year is complete madness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trailer park trash writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so awful it should be posted in a different category, perhaps Sadism/Masochism?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Whatever gave you the thought in the first place that I'd let you fuck another man with no repercussions?"

"Uhhh...because you didn't do Jack shit?"

TLHianhinTLHianhinabout 1 year ago

The surprising thing he put up with her nonsense for a year. I would have canned her ass the second she opened her mouth about taking a lover.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

This is one of the duds in the catalog for sure. Delusional people and enablers make for tiresome conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not no, but hell no! No chance that any living male, would allow himself to be treated this way, for that long. Her ass would have been bouncing out the door, as soon as I had video evidence with her cheating. And for those women ( or men, and I use the term loosely) that say it wasn’t cheating if he knew about it, think about this. If a man takes you on a date, brings you into his apartment and tells you he is having sex with you, is it rape if he tells you first? The missing part of both of these scenarios is consent. Without consent, it is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not a slut, she says. She can't keep sleeping with someone without getting feelings.// He's like my 2nd husband, when questioned about the rings. Glenn missed his chances. Not a slut? But you're now spending the Saturday nights with him. So much for the "it's only sex, not love" BS you gave.// No, there's no 2nd husband. At that time, he states that he put up with this, thanks to his daughter that talked him into it. Now she's spending nights, getting feelings, he's now her 2nd husband, soon will be weeks or so.

... So he tells her she either drops this guy immediately or he divorces her & the guy could be husband #1. No ands, ifs, or buts, or any other discussion. She has 1 hr to decide.

... The author made Glenn into a wimp. There's no husband worthy of the name, unless he likes to be a cuck, allows his wife to go see other men. (Of course, there's open marriages, but that's another story AND why even marry then?) He should've put his foot down when she suggested it. Thinking that he'll wind up agreeing, she still sees the guy & returns home to find her things on the front lawn. He never agreed, so she cheated. There's no consent, hence her betrayal.

... I would've rated this higher if Glenn, MUCH before he did- prompted by her going away for a week with the guy because she did it with her husband- if he grew a pair of balls & a spine. However nicely written & overall interesting, the author allowing Glenn to be a weak male bitch makes me give this 2 stars. This's the 2nd story read where the husband's a spineless wimp. I'm wondering about Hooked1957. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Traci tells Glenn that she deserves, wants, & will take another lover, despite his refusal to accept it. It's her body & he doesn't own her. She asked, he denied, so she said it's going to happen. The bitch totally disrespected her husband. Glenn, in turn, (should've) told her that it's true that he doesn't own her, but she doesn't own him. She can have her lover but don't confuse that with consent, which he doesn't. What she WILL get is him not in the house along with her freedom - divorce- papers.

Even in the small chance that she changes her mind, they're not sleeping together as their marriage's severely damaged. She thinks telling him in advance isn't cheating, but without consent is pure adultery.

However, Hooked1957 is either a wimp, cuck, or wants to be, OR a woman. This's not the 1st story by this author where the husband's spineless to his wife. That Glenn waited not while she continued having sex with this guy, not when she started staying overnights, but when she wanted to go with him for a week as he's like her 2nd husband & it's only right, did the author give Glenn his balls & spine back when he divorced her. To Traci's shock.

Why the fuck so long? There's no man around that would wait that long. In fact, as I wrote above, he would've been to a divorce lawyer to start the paperwork, possibly moving out, & definitely dividing the financials, etc. That it wasn't even nearly written by the author shows his/ her stripes.

As written, Glenn asks: "Whatever gave you the thought... I'd let you fuck another man with no repercussions?" Her unwritten reply: "Because I did it & by not doing anything, you seemed to accept it, even my overnight stays. THAT'S what gave me the thought." For this dumping of a man story, 2 stars. While she got another man, he found himself unwilling to remarry. Maybe if the author gave him some spinal strength...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good story starting out deserving 4 stars. HOWEVER!! Hooked1957 turned the man into an unwilling cuck. Glenn listened to his daughter to try to hold the family together, but it took a year or so & Tracy not only having overnights with Jack or calling him her second husband, but her going on a week's vacation with the guy for him to grow some balls?

It shouldn't have taken Glenn that long. After a couple of months, most definitely when the overnights started, he should've served her. She doesn't want the divorce? She stops the betrayal immediately. And he puts on checks to ascertain she is upholding it- at least for a while.

In addition, Glenn never speaks harshly to Traci or raises his voice. What man speaks softly/ decently to a cheating spouse? The perfect time was when he told her that he's very uncomfortable with what she's doing. Her reply: it's about her & he should leave his ego at the door. The only response: I won't leave my ego there but I will leave you your divorce papers!

For Glenn to be written as he was, as pointed below in comments, leaves me to question if Hooked likes to be a cuck or a woman who likes to cuck/ disrespect her husband. There's no husband that would put up with what Tracie did, & for a year or more? OMG!!! Just no! 2 stars subtracts but maybe it should be 3. In the end, 2 stars.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

solo por mencionar las pizzas con piña.... el autor merece lo peor.

muy desilusionado... muy desilusionado aqui.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil12 months ago

Stepbrother?

Evan is not Julia and Katie's stepbrother. They all have the same mother but Evan has a different father. He is their half-brother.

In 1955, when my mother married my stepfather, these relationships were not well-understood. In 2023 I am surprised authors are making this mistake.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox12 months ago

Not your best for sure. Man lived as cuckold for several years before pulling the proverbial pin. Should have done it immediately! I hate these stories because my wife and I actually saw the results of friends marriage fall apart in a most horrible way. Very same scenario.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

What's with hate for Hawaiian pizza? My go-to is mushroom, but I enjoy a Hawaiian on occasion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous