All Comments on 'Blinded By Love'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 268 Comments (Page 3)
StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

As always, good writing, but his spine was pretty wobbly. Negotiating with your husband to take a lover is far different than telling him you’re taking one regardless of his hurt feelings. The level of disrespect should be an instant deal and marriage breaker.

The dialog was good, but a bit too unrealistic with him acceding to her wishes too easily. Only a 4. No 😊’s

orion2bear2orion2bear212 months ago

Waste of time he should have thrown her out when she started

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hooked’s stories are like Hallmark movies for men. They all have the same basic plot, and they all end the same, but instead of a kiss they end with the wife being served divorce papers!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's hard to have any feelings towards a character that disgusts you, I'm sorry but swinging, swapping, sharing, or open relationships are a disease, a fatal disease with a 90% death rate. One of the worst traits of the disease is despite the pain and suffering, despite how it mutates love into hate, is that the disease spreads and infects people immediately causing complete denial and the belief they are somehow immune. Any man who allows themselves to be infected did so at the cost of their virtues. So when you your MC with no redeeming qualities just makes the story come across as feminist propaganda especially when all the whores suffer in return for the pain and suffering they reek is a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Huh? It took him a year? Ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid story. He waits a year? Ridiculous, he deserves what he he got. I’m looking elsewhere for stories. LM

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I couldn't even finish this. I'm moving on to another author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His daughters are selfish asses. There entire concern was to keep the family together. Never mnd the emotional devastation their dad was going through. I wonder how they'd feel if their husband/boy friend ran the sam racket on them.

As for hubby, the guy has zero self respect, no internal sense of self worth that would enable him to just flat WALK AWAY! He needed aggressive counseling to get his own house in order, didn't get it, and wallowed in self pity an unrequited love. That he even considered getting back to Traci says a lot about his personal insecurity, Jack was right, he is a wimp and a coward. So, in away, while I feel sorry this happened to him, the pain he experienced over the year was 90% on him Traci? S selfish, self delusional, self centered nothing. His own daughter pointed that out to him. With that realization any man with two brain cells could see the marriage was a worthless sham and rightfully escaped from at warp speed.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

This husband is such a fucking cuck, I was rooting for his Femdom agitprop hotwife! He was so maudlin and creepy, my skin crawled. What’s below a beta?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You can put lipstick on it but the husband was a dormat cuck and her lover was right he finally grew a little bit of backbone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Two stars for a seriously flawed story. No redeeming value in it.

JPB

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

Excelen writing. Painful story.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know it's fiction, but he should have really had the whore and her master beaten, or worse!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ridiculous story. They deserve each other. The husband is as wacko as her. Sorry I wasted my time reading this. Oh and the daughter definitely belongs to them. LM

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor10 months ago

Hooked: Your story explored some real aspects between married people where one disrespects the other and chooses herself and her perceived interests over her marriage vows and fidelity to her husband. I agree with some of your critics that Glenn was a bit weak in the beginning, but he had multiple forces pulling him in different directions. I think he was both wise and strong to stick with his marriage and try to save his family until it became obvious that he couldn't. There are no good solutions to some problems. However, I disagree with Anonymous of about two weeks ago. He thinks Glenn should have had Traci and Jack taken out and beaten up. That is wrong. Violence is never the answer. They should be given 1000 volts in the electric chair.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucked up story. Glenn's told by his wife that she's taking a lover, him like it or not. He then speaks to his daughter who surprises him by asking him to be patient. Question not asked: when you get married, are you planning on doing the same things as your mother, as you seem to be in agreement with her?

Jack's correct, (the author made sure) Glenn didn't have a backbone, letting Traci intimidate him. That backbone showed itself when after she returned from the cruise with Jack. It should've been there months prior. In fact, when she announced she's spending an overnight with him should've been the latest he put his foot down. Going with the story line, she would've gone anyway, but a few days later, at work, served with divorce papers.

... Jack then tells his daughter that he tried but she kept taking more, & describe that more.

But this author wanted Glenn as an overall wimp & cuck. And by doing that, instead of a possible 4 stars, I can only give it 2. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Blinded by love? No, blinded by stupidity. Glenn let things go too far and too long. From her disrespect of telling- not asking - that she's taking a lover, it grew to spending nights then multiple nights with Jack. Along the line, Jack started trash talking to Traci about her husband, & she fell hook, line, & sinker. She even started calling Jack husband #2, complete with a ring, saying it's only fair.

Glenn finally got his balls back after the cruise with Traci & she announced that she's spending a week with Jack. His balls should've grew long before that happened, either telling her to chose one or the other or just throw her out & divorce her, which he did anyway. And that time would have been when she announced that she's spending the night with her lover.

Actually, after she said she's taking a lover, him like it or not. Wait a small while, get the info, tape the conversations (which she admitted her adultery), then lower the boom. In this, Jack received no sort of retribution for his deeds.

Another troubling fact- the conversation with his older daughter, who seemed fine with her mother's activities. She talked him into giving his wife some time, which led to his wimpish/ cuck behavior, accepting her activities even if grudgingly. The question not asked: is she planning to do something similar to her husband after she's in her late 30s or 40s?

The story could have been good and more enjoyable, but Hooked1957 made Glenn into a wimp & ball-less man, until too late. The marriage was dead by that time. Too bad. But having read some of Hook's other stories, this seems to be his forte. gr

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think the author didn't have his glasses on when he read that the invitation was "When a Man Loves a Woman" but instead read the invitation as "Yes, Honey, May I Have Another",

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While having an imagination that ran wild, it is not realistic to think any of this was even possible. And the ending was even dumber then the middle portion of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There can be no answer to something like this other than, ok we're getting a divorce. I get poly and open marriages, but this wasn't that. It was a unilateral declaration of independence, and there's no coming back from that. Shame that Glenn was so worthless he couldn't find another woman. I suspect he was a latent homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No MAN would put up with this braindead bitch's bullshit. He would have dumped her ass the first time she came up with her crap of taking on a boyfriend.

muddman74muddman749 months ago

I usually really like or love Saddletramp's stories, but not this one. I can't see how any self respecting man would put up with a cheating slut of a wife like this whore for even a week. Soon as I found out I would have been drawing up papers to divorce her slut ass and maybe even looking up some friends in low places to kneecap her lover. I just can't in good faith give more than 1 star for this tale.

muddman74muddman749 months ago

OOPs, I meant Hooked1957, not Saddletramp. I was reading one of ST's new stories earlier and his name stuck in my old brain.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Despite many commentors desire for another story where the wronged husband to seek revenge on the wife and lover, at least this story was different. No knee capped lover, no destitute wife as in 75% of similar stories with an unfaithful wife. Married for over 20 years, with children, just walking away with mucho revenge is not realistic. Maybe this was just a little over the top as far as tolerating the extent that she disrespected him, but it gave us drama, and ultimately an interesting story. Thanks for your effort. Same old, same old just gets boring.

demanderdemander9 months ago

He was way, way too accepting. Just dump her. D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ditto on DUMP HER!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is an accurate representation of all the toxic feminism that not only is on this website and the moderators, but also the writers and many of the people who comment people this website is so Rife with stories of weak-willed little beta boy men when as a successful businessman a 40 years, with all the men that I've dealt business with or I've just met casually in my travels I have never seen more than two or three men actually act this wimpy. You don't have to be a top dog alpha male to have basic love and self-respect for yourself. Case in point my wife and I were married 24 years and I already had a successful business going before we got married and listen to my dad and my grandfather I made sure everything was locked up nice and tight with prenup and several business Trust. The house that I was living in when she moved in when we got married was set up in a trust as well and we did not actually get divorced until we were in our late 40s. As soon as my wife mentioned that I had twice as many former lovers as she did and that she wanted to get a little bit more experience before she really settled down as she got into her 50s I told her f*** you. I did a little research over the next couple weeks find out she already had sex with a guy she work with was not as young as the young lover in the store but he was several years younger. With the proof of her cheating, I had her served 3 days after the pi report was in my hands. I did it smart though unlike so many husbands portrayed in this website. I waited till she was at work and she was served at work since her younger lover was also an employer the same company, while she was gone I had three moving trucks and six movers come in since the house was not in her name never had been her name, I knew that she would have no legal recourse to it so I moved all of her stuff and I mean everything to two large storage units locks changed garage door opener code changed. So when she called all pissed off and came home she couldn't get into the house and there was a sign in the door with the Illinois State Statute telling her about not being allowed on the property anymore by the owners of the directors of the trust. It was all done real tight legalese and 5 months later since I had everything buttoned up and all the financial stuff was pretty easy peasy we were divorced. I was 49 and a half years old when we got divorced within two weeks I realized being an older good looking in shape man who was really good at sex turn out to be like a cat snacks for cats. Within a month I was balls deep in p**** four five nights a week it just depend on what I wanted so for that I will thank the toxic feminist out there since you screwed up so many young women and their valuations of themselves is depending on how good they feel how good they look how many men can snare. I'm in my early 60s and I take a little once a day Cialis and also do some bioidentical testosterone hormones, and I never got married again but I'm a six year long relationship with a Chinese woman who's 3 years younger than me and we're going at five six nights a week.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No f=en man is that big of a wimp ball-less is being nice, What an infantile story. Wow some-one is a wee short on the dick side of life. All she really needed was a beating and a tat declaring her a whore. Sure, would save on the co2 credit, the mental heated abuse and all that wasted anger on the female orifice the heated space for that special so called orgasm (You all have to be kidding ) Live around a whore house for a while and deal with the real reality. .

mdadaminmdadamin8 months ago

he is a wimp

his wife is a whore

his daughter is a slut to convince him to accept the infidelity

shit story

sorry zero star

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

STUPID….about ready to give up on this author. Too much stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2 Stars on this one . This writer is better then this .

gprevgprev7 months ago

One of the worst endings, that I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great ending. Story neatly sewn up. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a wimp, All talk and no trousers! Took him over a year to grow a pair of balls - “ I was doing it for the girls” he would lament. Get a life!

Lawrie1941Lawrie19416 months ago

Not your usual fare, If ever a story deserved BTB it is this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awful story badly told...

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

I wish my wife had let me enjoy her a few years before telling me how small I was and how much she enjoyed having the neighbor men. Unlike you I just told mine she deserved to be satisfied. She told me I could share her bed as long as I promised to never ask to touch her sexually. She was kind to me in that she trained and encouraged me to be her jerkboy. She sets the times and I am so careful not to soil the bed. I have not seen her naked in years.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At the end of the day all any man has is self-respect and his integrity. For anyway do anything tarnish either in the interest of their desires, says volumes about they regard him, which to say weak, not really worthy of respect and someone who has welcomed them to walk over him.

The MC has no self-respect nor the inner strength of heart to sustain it. His reward for his cowardice was exactly what he deserved.

The vows are not meant to be unilaterally changed without an accounting. Those vows are the spoken manifestation of love, faithfulness and unconditional stress. Once his announced her intentions he should have accepted the marriage was over.

He is to be condemned for his cowardice and due a margin of respect in reclaiming himself as a man. His oldest daughter? A total shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing original in this one. A really disappointing cliche filled exercise

WillowghbyWillowghby5 months ago
Observation:

Hooked has written another technically expert story with basically perfect grammar, punctuation, word choice, spelling, flow, etc. Those attributes make this an easy read that does not require repeated stop/reread/try-to-decipher-author's-meaning/confusion. In my book, such excellent writing boosts Lit scores a full star or more.

Now the ugly part. The three main characters, plus the oldest daughter, are very unlikable characters. Wife- self centered bitch, husband- too "nice" to show a backbone, lover- fucks married women then cheats, oldest daughter- "Mom deserves this, don't destroy the family" bullshit.

Thanks to Hooked for a very entertaining read. The absence of any heroes (even her Dad is dead, Mother is accepting, younger sister is tolerating... all leave me with a sense of "what a shit sandwich family."

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow this one made zero sense. Traci after 23 years suddenly develops NPD and becomes a caricature of a cheating wife developing another love with some predator and becomes rhe Wicked Witch of the West. Huh? And Glenn? Well ge lives with it for what, over a year? And Traci being delusional to think he ruined the marriage. And Glenn being delusional to acveptnher taking a lover, until she is dating the guy 4 days a week? Wtf? Unless both Traci and Glenn are mentally diseased (in very different ways) this simply doesn't occur outside of LW fiction. Not talking about no consequences for Jack. That is all too real. I mean the whole way this played out and Glenn allowed to grow and fester, on top of which Traci having a kid of her own with Jack in her later 40s? No mystery why the scores are low on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wondered if half the US male population are coward wimps in real-life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When will us guys realize that letting your wife cuckold you and agreeing with it only ends in disaster Never has worked never will work 95% of all these cuckold swingers etc end up in divorce misery or more Absolutely hate the women and even more so the men that allow it (jaybee186)

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Dirtball wife would have been missing her front teeth

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

The story was really good drama until the epilogue. the timeline being fractured didn't read smoothly and her kids from other husbands got lost in the narration. Maybe if the epilogue followed the timeline of events... so their divorce, post divorce, marriages, kids, her divorces, then the Christmas invitation. Finish with the daughters urging him to reconcile and then the line about pizza.

I also think the youngest daughter should have given the oldest daughter shit for asking their father to try to keep the marriage together... AND have the father tell his oldest daughter that trying to safe the marriage was the most humiliating experience of his life... perhaps it damaged their relationship. But what's a grown man doing asking his daughter for that kind of advice?

honestly, not enough anger, disgust and/or fury from the nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She is a cheating, vicious, psyco, slut who was married to a weak

, spineless cuck. Neither person is of any value...much like the story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good writing, which is typical for a Hooked story. What is also typical for this writer, are abrupt endings. However, this story doesn’t even HAVE an ending! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

How did he put up with that bitch cheating for a year? Trying to keep the family together is no excuse.

gprevgprev3 months ago

Terrible conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have drop-kicked her to the curb immediately!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Drink sauerkraut juice to calm an acid stomach. Relief will come (vinegar neutralizes acid), but unless you have a liking for it, those first swallows are hard to take!

This story is a bit like drinking sauerkraut juice -- there was some relief at the end, but how the MC "gets there" was tough to swallow.

orion2bear2orion2bear22 months ago

Should have divorced her at beginning

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 months ago

This story sucked. It was a worthless piece of feminizi trash. He was more than stupid and should have booted her ass out the door the first time she fucked around. She was a simple, stupid, insipid whore with delusions of intelligence. If that had happened to me, Jack would have spent days in the hospital /regretting his introduction to my old Louisville Slugger (which I would have missed after loosing it in a dumpster two towns over. Her fall down a flight of steps would have inconvenienced her slitting around for a while but it would be necessary for proper karma to be maintained. This is definitely one of the worst stories you have ever published. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Shouldn't her willingness to cause her "husband" of 23 years such pain be a overwhelming clue? She doesn't have any respect for you. Marriage is over at that point buddy. No need to be a weak sloppy seconds cuck for a year.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

This was just garbage from the get go, this author is far better than this story⭐️

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

If your wife even so much as mentions the possibility of a break, separation, open or poly relationship, file for divorce. There's no need to talk and nothing to discuss.

When a woman says "I love you", the immediate expectation is her fulfilling her man's two most important expectations without negotiation - fidelity(sexual and emotional availability and exclusivity) and peace of mind. When a man says the same, the immediate expectation is him fulfilling her woman's two most important expectations without negotiation - Safety and provisions.

Any man who, like this MC is dumb enough to consider getting cuckolded for whatever reason deserves the disrespect that follows. If she cheats, it's over. No exceptions.

2 stars.

CruachanCruachanabout 2 months ago

I love the pineapple at the end.

StruckwrongStruckwrongabout 2 months ago

She weas right, he went a year just sucking it up.

If you don't keep the drain clear the toilet overflows.

Naturally she will go for the guy who isn't a cuckold.

AmbulAmbul24 days ago

Very good story, except for the epilogue, which I thought was not a very satisfactory ending at all. Past events were described in a scattershot way and seemingly random order, with no real point. The clear picture I got from the story was that there were no winners. I sometimes wonder if the BTB enthusiasts have actually been married for any length of time, so eager are they to throw bombs. Surprise, people, emotions, and marriages are complicated.

AmbulAmbul24 days ago

Second thoughts. I liked the epilogue much better after I read it again. All in all and excellent story.

26thNC26thNC23 days ago

Ambul, I’m a staunch BTB fan and I’ve been married 22 years. Marriage and life aren’t that complicated. Live right, and don’t lie, cheat or steal, and things should go well. Traci lied, and cheated, and probably stole too. She was very gently burned.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

With anchovies?

AmbulAmbul22 days ago

26thNC. I confess that I enjoy the BTB fantasies just as much as I enjoy the reconciliation stories. The former show the author's imagination in coming up with often very elaborate and often fantastic and intricate revenge schemes, often including violence and/ destruction of the offending wife (see below). Reconciliation stories I think often test the author more because the are no elaborate schemes, few if any of which appear in the real world. The author instead has to come up with a resolution that seems plausible given the characters that the author created, and which seems more credible in the real world, to which these stories of necessity come much closer. This means that the characters usually are more conflicted, less certain (once their anger cools), more empathetic and more often more willing to take a chance. But it does not always work, as many stories can attest. For this reason I tend to relate more easily to the characters in these stories. BTB stories need not adhere as closely to the readers' perceived reality because of the very fact of the very often extreme revenge plots. That is as good an off-the-cuff understanding that I can give in a short space.

I also toss this out: There seem to be relatively few stories about betrayed wives. and there seems to be no equivalent to "BTB" stories where the wife is the aggrieved party. Is this because most of the readers are men? Or is it because many male readers still consider their wives their possession, even if almost unconsciously, and so a "betrayal" is even more unacceptable? A husband who screws around is simply a cheater, and besides, "men are men", and perfection is not always expected. They are usually the providers in these stories and their virtue is not to be questioned. If wives step out of their role and their place, then the husband is justified in taking the most extreme means of "punishment." This I suspect, is the male fantasy that may in part explain the popularity of "BTB" for many readers.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

He went farther than I would have when the whore came home from her first date I would have already been gone the fucking slut

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 days ago

Nope.. no way. And no to the daughter to.. 🤷🤷not a bad story though.. 👍💯

NitpicNitpic2 days ago
First

First class example of a wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous