All Comments on 'Blinded By Love'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The second daughter shouldn't called her mom pathetic, should've been call to her dad, her Dad is the most pathetic in the bunch. ANY REAL MAN wouldn't even let that bullshit go in the first place. FUCKING PATHETIC LOSER CUCK

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Wow! What a story. I'm sorry I'm limited to only 5*. I am wondering why it took Glenn so long to pull the plug on his 25 year marraige. One of this writer's truths was when he stated that Traci only loved herself, first. Then came the rest. How true.

AbovethecircleAbovethecircleover 1 year ago

Like the author and most of his stories but.... Seems to be a rehash of prior stories. BTW, what "Traci" peed in the author's holy water.? Almost every cheating wife is named Traci -- could be a bang-up true life story there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wimp being talked to by Julia to keep a rotten family together. If that was my daughter, I'd curse her out to tears. No way am I being disrespected like that.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great last paragraph!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a softy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, Hooked always writes a great tale, and this one is certainly on par. It kills me though when an author does that thing - you all know what it is - because it’s only a think for 18%ers (liberal progressives) and confined to both coasts. Actually, just certain parts of both coasts.

When the wife says “if you’ll just let me have this.” And follows with “I’ll spend the rest of my life,” whatever comes out of her mouth next. She doesn’t think she’s equal, that’s her fooling herself. She’s already lost all her respect. Based on Sherlock Holmes theory, there just isn’t any other plausible excuse.

In all those fly over states, and Florida to NC, along with almost all of rural CA, the husband leads the marriage. It’s unspoken. There’s not even any thought behind it, between either spouse. They lead from a position of love and righteousness, not a position of strength. The next statement from our hubby would be something like, “ok, dear wife, tell me, what’s the one thing I could do to you to make you lose your love, trust and respect for me all at once?”

Whatever her answer is, the next hubby statement is “so if you do this, that’s gonna be me. Tell me, exactly what do you think in your mind you could ever do to resurrect all three of those things? Think about how I could ever make it up to you, if this was reversed.”

There’s plenty more that our MC could say in any of these stories. When they only put up minimal resistance, that means mama is wearing the pants. If mama wears the pants then none of the women in dudes life respect him at all, especially mama. Vicious cycle shit, that is.

Anyway, I digress. Great story and well written as always 5

Cookingwithgas

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

Traci is back....

5 stars

Cagivagurl

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

What a wimp.

Accepted non sense for a year.

Didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hooked continues to display his wimpish ness…having his MC condone an affair by his wife for over a year ( and blaming it on his elder daughters advise!!)… not only is the writer a born cuck wimp but also an asshole who does not have the ability to accept blame!! Disgusting shit to put on this topic here!!Hooked …go back to ur stinking rotten cuck hole!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

Pineapple on pizza is an amazing combo!!!

Allowing your wife to bone another guy for months is pure idiocy.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Cuck story from what I thought was a good writer. Talk about bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A whore is a whore by any other name. Pathetic story.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Oh, dump the fucking daughters too!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 1 year ago

It’s a great day when Traci gets kicked in the teeth. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story! Well written but Glenn is nothing more than a pathetic wimp and Traci is evil incarnate. Glenn's daughter is a clueless idiot and he was more than a fool to listen to her. Hoping Traci steps off a curb and gets hit by a bus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a difference between love and stupidity . He should have dumped her a lot sooner .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"They hadn't been this active in about 10 years." - Either her cheating has got her hot to trot, or she's trying to make up for her cheating.

\

"It was just sex." - Heh, the phrase that cheaters use to minimize what they've done comes back to bite them.

\

"And I've always given you and the girls 100 percent, right?" - Oh, how I HATE this excuse! Of course her husband has given 100%, tight?

\

"show you just how much I love you for letting me have this." - She should already love him with all of her heart, body and soul. Surely she hadn't been holding anything back,has she?

\

HIS love is supposed to accept this, yet HER love won't stop it?

\

"the alternative is spending the rest of your life alone." - Why should he be alone? Surely his children won't abandon him?

\

"When he sees that this won't affect anything more than his male ego" - Can we please put this "male ego" crap out of our misery? This whole situation is 100% about HER ego!

\

"Don't I always come back to you?" - She wouldn't need to "come back" if she didn't leave in the first place.

\

"you don't love me nearly as much as you think you do, or else you couldn't have done what you did." - Yep!

\

"you let me do it" - He didn't "let" her, she gave him no choice. If a car runs a red light in front of you, and you hit the brakes rather than hit it, did you "let"it g?

\

The only thing wrong with this is that Glenn ended up alone. Not saying that he should have the cliche hot model sex machine, but couldn't he have a nice stable new wife>

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Great story, but the ending seemed incomplete. Still, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was Glenn thinking - or was he even thinking? And she didn't suffer anywhere near enough for her contemptuous behaviour. Not one of the better stories.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Hey, what's wrong with pineapple pizza?! LOL! Another good story, Hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry I wasted the effort...not just another tired cliché plot, but the author wrote another inane male character who sits around for a year allowing his wife to be a slut, then suddenly growing a pair? Come on. Needs to have SOME level of believability.... "I'm not sure when you decided my being a nice guy meant I was a weak dumb-ass" ...... seriously? How about you were a weak dumbass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, the site is full of whoring slots today. Glas the husband's told the cunts to go fuck themselves

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Weak, pathetic, Glenn got what he deserved for being a doormat. A truly disgusting man.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

Damned if you do, damned if you dont huh? If he put his foot down at the beginning then he'd be the asshole who was too selfish or small to let her explore, and upon letting her have a lover he's a pathetic excuse for a man that deserves no respect. It's like he was doomed no matter what he did, which is depressing.

So far all the stories in this event are just so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No originality. 1⭐

You wrote a story with all the biggest shots of LW.

I want to do that.

I deserve it.

My body belongs to me

I will catch up.

I'm afraid of getting old and not being as beautiful anymore.

I gave 100% to our family.

he's a big guy who has it all.

It won't change anything for us.

Frankly no effort on the creative side.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Hey, pineapple and ham on a pizza is good lol. But Traci admitted she had really hurt Glenn. Doesn’t much sound like she loved him.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Um, if Julia was the font of all female knowledge then shouldn't she have realized that capitulation would only ever result in total loss of respect? And if she was so concerned about her parents, why did she never even bother to check in with her father?

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

If I really wanted to have a bad taste in my mouth again, I'd just order a pizza with pineapple on it.

Excuse me, Hawaiian pizza is the ambrosia of the gods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not believable that a man would let his stupid daughter talk him into letting his wife fuck another guy for any amount of time. There was no fucking family to keep together. The kids were already out of the house. It's nonsensical.

To be fair, the asshole was correct. No real man lets his wife fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely horrible. This story screams for a different ending. Please let Saddletramp correct it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shitty morality: the husband loves his wife more than the other way around.

Morality of shitty morality: the husband who loves his wife is a big wimp.

Oh well done!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Traci always pisses me off, but she's the source of a lot of entertainment. Fun story.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Sorry but I didn't like it at all.

This story was filled with the worst phrases, the worst clichés that can be found on this site.

Listing them would even take too long.

It seemed to me like a cut and paste of the worst situations, attitudes, behavior..., in which a woman in her forties wants to take a lover.

If you have made an effort to write, you have clearly left aside the script, the originality, the inventiveness,...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Yay! Traci’s back,

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Sadly Glenn deserved everything that happened to him, the day after the declaration was made he should have been booking an appointment with the lawyers.

What kind of idiot puts up with that treatment? Oh I know, a delusional one and frankly he should have told his daughter to piss off after she spouted her justification drivel.

Love doesn’t work like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least he wised up eventually, but not soon enough to save the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't believe how far you've fallen. There was a time when I followed you and read all your stories. Hard to believe you've bought into chasing favorites so badly that you, of all people, wrote two cuck stories both posted on the same day. I guess this is why I don't follow you anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are all of these so called authors mentally ill? What the fuck is wrong with you writing this bullshit with a man who would stay with this fucking cunt while she fucks another man? Get some serious mental health treatment.

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

“If I really wanted to have a bad taste in my mouth again, I'd just order a pizza with pineapple on it. Much cheaper and way less painful…” Priceless. Good writing and interest story. Lord, we should all hope that we do not end up in such a situation…

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

I wish this site had negative stars. The cuck was pathetic Letting wife fuck another man for a year. BULLSHIT. If my wife had told me she was going to take a lover. I would first get a second on the house, Max out all credit cards for cash, Drain all accounts and disappear. Take that bitch!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Glenn was weak. He should have dumped Traci after the first time she cheated. He should have found a better woman right away. They are out there. These stories where the cheated-on husbands still love their whore wives make no sense. No woman is that beautiful. Especially one that has shown how ugly she is on the inside.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

It was a solid 4* until the pineapple pizza comment.

5*!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Argh. How many more writers need to portray husbands as spineless and moronic fools? No one with an ounce of self respect or esteem would tolerate this BS. Of course you have him talk to one daughter but not both. Who listens to their kids when they have no experience in these matters and are surrounded by liberals all day? Just another example of trying to emasculate and destroy men. Awful

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

A year? a fucking year? not 1 day! ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His older daughter shouldn’t be married. Glenn could have told her boyfriends her views on fidelity.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Wife was never wrong; she knew he was in love with her, and he was a weak man, she could manipulate. Time proved her right. Her mistake was in her arrogance she pushed him too far, but by then she had lost all her respect towards him. Nobody respects a doormat; it's made to be stepped upon. By the time he regained some balls they were so lost that they had merged with his tonsils.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That fell flat. #1 — Glenn should have dumped the bitch, if not immediately, then certainly after her “experiment” went longer than a couple fucks. To have stayed married to her for as long as that relationship was going on was just plain stupid.

.

#2 — Too much story in that epilogue. Traci married her fuck buddy and has a kid? Yeah…that was a smart move. And introducing all those characters in that epilogue was just too confusing. Had to read it 3 times to make sense of it.

.

#3 — finally….you didn’t let Glenn have a “happy ever after” Traci. But then…the idiot didn’t really deserve one, did he?

.

3 ***

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Story is 3 stars, and that being generous. Very weak MC who was nothing but a cuckold. I don't know many men who would sit by while wife takes a lover therefore unrealistic as a Story. Should have tagged this as a cuckold Story, then I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Sorry. It was a bit formulaic, but it was told well.

.

She caught Jack cheating. Show of hands - who is surprised?

.

The real story is how he could endure it for a year? The kids were grown. The wife disrespected him one measure after another. The papers were filed a year too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has the same problem with the vast majority of so many LW stories: the wife is a superficial caricature of a woman. It requires that she be stupid and egotistical. How many cliches does she fit?

.

Getting older and worried about her appeal? He's the only one she's ever fucked? The lover is much younger? The "you don't own me argument" while her stance is basically that she is allowed to tell him how he's supposed to react? It's just sex? This won't affect us? This affair is a big stroke to her ego, but he's objections are only because of wounded ego?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

While Glenn finally grew a paired and D’d her stupid ass, he allowed himself to be a willing cuckhold for over a year. 2/5

RR431RR431over 1 year ago

Not a man on the planet sits celibate or maintains his fidelity to a woman like that for a minute let alone a year. Lol. Great satire.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

Personally, I could have never agreed to anything like that but I know there are couples out there who have exactly that kind of relationship. The story was well written and plotted as it always is by this author. I gave it full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lennard with a small dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usually like your stories but this was pathetic, you wrote it like a woman, make ego, female entitlement and a dumb cuck who finally got pushed to far.,

And the older daughter, Daddies girl would have been paying her own way through Uni. Poor Perry’s going to join the cuck club later in life too - if she thinks it’s okay for her Mother to do this and her Dad needs to put up with it then she’s going to also think it’s okay for her to do it too.

And the daughters trying to get them back together? Is Randis comp called ‘see how many dumb cubes you can fit in one story’?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My gawd😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... let me see if I can piece this garbage together.. after 25 yrs she tells him she wants to take a lover. She wasn't asking for his permission, she was telling him.. why because she knows he loves her so much he's willing to do anything to keep her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.. this is why you shouldn't love someone more than they you ot more than you love yourself... they start to see your love as a form of weakness.. something that can be weaponized against you.. she used his loved for her to destroy him.. and he allowed it!.. the moment that bullshit came out of her mouth.. he should've filed for divorce ASAP...what does he mean he stayed for the kids and to keep the family together? The kids are out of the house.. they would always be family... so i was confused... he stayed because he wanted to🙄🙄..he allowed this whore to split her time between him and her lover as he sat at home waiting for his turn😭😭😭😭😭😭.. WHAT A WIMPY CUCK😂😂😂😂😂😂🤭... and he wonders why she didn't respect him? Why would she? I don't even respect him🤭.. no real man would allow this.. only a wimp would.. hell he didn't even fuck anyone else while she was out getting hers.. he literally sat at home awaiting her return... what was he holding on to? Her actions should've told him all he needed to know.. the fact that his opinions, feelings didn't matter, should've been enough.. a relationship can't survive without respect. She obviously been stopped respecting him.. she fell in love with her lover because she saw him as a man and her husband as this simmering wimp.. I don't blame her.. I would've been fucking around on him to🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️... I don't understand men wasting time on women that wouldn't of wasted another second on them had the role been reversed...the MC had no anger, no balls, no spine and lacked brain cells.. he was indecisive.. he allowed his daughter to talk him into going on along with that bullshit.. apparently his daughter didn't respect him either🤭😂.. what child would basically tell their father. Just be moms cuck for a little while daddy.. this story was ok.. nothing I'd read a second time... he was so weak and pathetic yet I had no sympathy for him.. he brought it on himself.. all he had to do was be a man and tell the slut where would you like to be served? His self esteem was definitely in the gutter.. someone with self esteem would've realized they deserved better..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was a selfish daughter she lost her father when she opened her mouth and defended her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Hooked, glad to see that you brought that despicable slut Traci back. Wherever she’s been, she obviously hadn’t learned her lesson. She’s still fucking over her wonderful husband, and eventually getting her ass kicked to the curb! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What UTTER RUBBISH!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

A sad story, because it's true to life. Glenn finally took back his pride and Traci got what she deserved. 5* story.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Glen is a weak piece of shit!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story as is usual for most anything Hooked posts, but there is no excuse for talking trash about Hawaiian Pizza.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

everyone is writing about loving cucks on this story line. I'm 72 years old and truly have never met anyone that would but up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You made glen into some kind of wimp. These was a lousy story line from you

IsactaggedIsactaggedover 1 year ago

Glen is a disgusting wimp

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Move along, nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And another simpy, wimpy, pathetic cuck is born on this site. Where was the Cuck tag so I didn't have to read this crap?

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Well that was excruciating....but I definitely agree about the pineapple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

writer made the hubby a lapdog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

In this tale I seem to have missed the point!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

How can we enjoy a story in which the two main characters behave like certifiable idiots?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I have no sympathy for Cucks even slightly unwilling ones when they let it get into a year going. He didn't even inform her work and have them get fired for fraternization. So maybe his wife was right, and he was both nice AND weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why so many damn cuck stories. Do guys in the USA not have any balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak ass cuckolds deserve to be cheated on. Not a single likable character in this very bad story. Cuckolds never get more than one star.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
He

Should have drawn up divorce papers in the beginning instead of listening to his oldest daughter, than he should have gone after lover boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not sure why the author felt the need to add yet another story to this oft-used plot. At least with a story that has February Sucks in the title, I can give it a pass. So, other than the (typical) strong writing from this author, there’s little to distinguish the story. Moreover, the epilogue seemed to weaken the overall impact of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wimp - highly disappointing

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

After reading the stories in this series, I’m wondering what kind of “man” it takes to love a woman.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Daughter: "If you do, then maybe you need to let her have this if it's only going to be for a little while. I mean, I know you're hurt, but the alternative is spending the rest of your life alone."

Translation: "Here's your choices, Dad: Stay with the woman who wants to cuckold you, or spent the rest of your miserable life alone, cause there's noone else who'd take you."

Kids. Such a blessing.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Glen was an idiot from the beginning. He let things go way too far. Letting his wife date ONCE to test the waters might have been understandable. Then he'd put his foot down saying he could not take it and then Traci would be the one to decide. The rest was beyond stupid. Plus Evan was not the daughters' stepbrother. He'd have been a half brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All this build up and an ending that’s lacking. I’m guessing that the oldest daughter knew what was going on and sorry there wouldn’t have been enough love for me to stay.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

He should have put his foot down at the start and begun divorce proceedings, I can’t imagine any self respecting man would allow his wife to ride roughshod over their marriage like she did. Not a likeable character in this story. The husband is a pathetic human being without a backbone, the wife is a narcissistic bitch; whilst lover boy is an amoral shit who has no consideration for the sanctity of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might have given a 5 but for the pineapple insult :p

NKen

kencorokencoroover 1 year ago

"I'm not sure when you decided my being a nice guy meant I was a weak dumb-ass"

It's the opposite actually. He's really a dumb-ass first and foremost.

DraganDraganover 1 year ago

Template Traci and pineapple pizza hatred were your doom here

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Could any man be that pathetic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last line is the best in the story.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

What's with this bs about his ego?? She's clearly the one feeding her ego, to feel desired by others but flirting isn't enough, no she wants to be a slut. Sounds like she's the one that can't satisfy her own ego.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
Nope

This story was a swing and a miss. It could have been something even after you made the husband a willing Cuck but instead you made a sad and predictable ending to the story of characters that were overly boring thus a boring ending and boring story.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

Pineapple Pizza caught a stray at the end 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep. Glenn deserved what he got. He pussed out! Whatever happened to a dark night and a baseball bat to the groin? Don't forget the wallet, it IS a mugging after all.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Well written, of course, but no fucking way! He lets his daughter talk him into putting up with mom’s BS? What does a single 20 year old know about the meaning of a 23 marriage? No, the wife’s disrespect was mind boggling! The wife was not happy just removing his balls, no she had to have them made into earrings so everyone could see her prize!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous