Blindfolded BJ

Story Info
Ashley agrees to blow her roommate's bf.
2.3k words
4.64
18.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liamthall
Liamthall
6 Followers

Ashley was relaxing in her room when her phone buzzed. She picked it up and saw the weirdest text from her roommate, "My boyfriend's coming over any minute now. Promised him a BJ tonight but can't make it. Fill in for me? KTHX bye ;)"

Ashley immediately texted back, "What? He's just going to let me suck him off when he's expecting you?"

Her roommate, Jenna, responded, "Hmm.. That's a good point. Let's have a little fun with him. I'll tell him to let himself in with his key and to undress, then I'll have him sit on the couch with a blindfold on. He'll think it's fun and be none the wiser. You can go in and do your thing. I'll owe you big time. <3 Thx sexy lady!"

Ashley rose from the couch and headed back to her room and started pacing, turning the thought of blowing Eric over in her mind. He and Jenna had been together for as long as she'd known either of them, and she couldn't deny her attraction to the both of them. It had been a secret desire of hers to be invited to have a threesome with both Eric and Jenna. Jenna *did* say that she would owe her big time, and the thought of sucking every drop of cum from Eric's cock already had her all hot and bothered. She couldn't count the number of times that, toy in hand, she had made herself cum to the sounds of passionate sex coming from Jenna's room, so maybe this could be a way to move past just listening in and imagining.

"Okay, I'll do it, but you WILL owe me, big time ;)" she wrote back.

"Thank you so much! Name it and it's yours. Love ya! He should be there in a few minutes, ready for you. Make sure you grab the blindfold out of my top nightstand drawer and set it out for him." Jenna responded.

Ashley walked into Jenna's room and opened up the drawer described to her. It was full of all sorts of toys and the sight of them further ignited the lust growing inside of her. She dug around, moving aside an assortment of vibrators, dildos and plugs, along with an impressively large strap on until she found the black eye covering. She grabbed it and quickly made her way out to the living room and placed the blindfold on the couch before heading back into her room, closing the door.

Ashley sat on her bed, listening for the front door to open and trying to slow her racing heart. Ashley contemplated changing out of her tank top and loose shorts, but felt silly for worrying about it, since Eric would be blindfolded the whole time. After a few minutes, she heard the sound of the elevator just across the hall moving, followed shortly after by the sound of a lock jiggling open, and the door being opened, then shut. In her head, Ashley was visualizing Eric walking in, dropping his clothes by the door, then making his way to the couch before sitting down and putting on the blindfold.

After what felt like the longest minute of silence in her life, Ashley heard Eric call out, "Okay J, I'm ready for you. The blindfold is on and I can't see a thing. Fuck this is kind of really hot."

Ashley opened her door and tried to make her way out of her room as quietly as possible. The way the couch was positioned, Ashley could only see the back of Eric's head and shoulder as she walked out. She could see him slightly tilt his head, perceiving her drawing closer to him. Ashley walked into the living room and around the couch until she was standing before Eric, sitting there in the nude. She slowly got down on her knees, drawing closer to him and placing a hand on his thigh.

"Okay babe, I followed your directions. What do I do now?" Eric asked, looking around but seeing nothing.

Ashley just let out a low, "Shhhh," sound to silence him as she brought her face closer to his cock. She brought her hand up, grabbing his cock. It sat limply in her grip, so she lowered her lips to the head of it and gave it a kiss, letting only the tiniest bit of the tip between her lips. She started slowly stroking the shaft and could feel it gradually straightening and growing in her hands. Once it was fully erect, she licked the tip of his cock in a circle with her tongue, and Eric let out a soft moan. She started to stroke a little faster as she switched from licking the tip, to sucking at the tip of his cock.

Ashley could feel Eric's hands gathering up her hair and holding it in a makeshift ponytail with his right hand and she put the whole head of his cock inside her mouth, opening her jaw wider to fit him. He let out another moan of delight as she started to suck more forcefully and the grip in her hair tightened. She started working her head up and down on his cock in small motions, but all of a sudden, she felt her head being forced down, deepthroating his whole shaft against her will. He started to manipulate her head up and down as he face fucked her. His moans grew in volume and frequency. Ashley was so turned on by it that she couldn't contain herself. She cupped his balls with one hand and she slid the other hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as she let Eric use her face for his pleasure.

She had been wet at just the thought of sucking off Eric, but to finally have him inside of her mouth had her pussy practically dripping. She moaned with pleasure, the sound muffled by Eric's impressive cock in her mouth. She loved the feeling of deepthroating him like this, and every little grunt of pleasure she heard from him made her more eager, despite her jaw aching from taking in his large dick. Every thrust into her throat was a challenge to control her gag reflex. Eric started pushing her head the whole way down on his cock and holding it in place, her nose pressed tight up against his pelvis. As his dick blocked her airway, she could see spots in her eyesight, and every second of this rough treatment brought her closer to her own orgasm.

Finally, as the room started to spin and Ashley approached passing out, Eric released her head, letting her breath briefly before continuing to roughly fuck her face. Ashley looked up at Eric and could see his head thrown back, a look of intense pleasure plastered across his face. He became even more forceful in his manipulation of her head, until with one rough shove, he held her in place, his cock as far back her throat as he could get it. Ashley could feel the cum shooting deep into her esophagus and she struggled to swallow it all without inhaling some. Ashley made sure to suck every drip of cum from his cock.

Despite just having given her a massive load of cum, Eric's cock was still rock hard, so, in a moment of brash recklessness, Ashley quickly stood up, pulled her shorts and panties off, holding onto them, and she pushed Eric's legs further apart. She turned herself around so her ass was facing him and lowered her hips so his cock was lined up with her pussy. She slowly lowered herself down onto his cock, fighting the urge to moan in pleasure. Having every inch of him inside her made her whole body tingle with delight. Ashley started to work herself up and down on his dick while she rubbed her clitoris with her free hand. She could feel a moan building deep inside of her, and in a moment of panic, worrying that Eric might notice the difference in the sound of the moan compared to Jenna's, Ashley shoved the panties in her hand into her mouth, stifling her moan as it escaped.

Eric let out a long, low moan as Ashley began riding his dick faster and faster. Between moans, he said, "Fuck, J, I thought I was just coming over for a blowjob. Holy shit, this is so fucking good. Fuck, your pussy is gripping me so tight." His breath began to grow heavy. Ashley started to grind her hips into his, matching her rubbing to the rhythm of her grinding hips.

In another moment of incredible brashness, she grabbed Eric's left hand and brought it to her clitoris, making him rub her. He took over immediately and the firm but gentle pressure from his fingers made Ashley feel weak in the knees. She couldn't stop another moan from coming out, muffling the sound with the panties stuffed into her mouth. With his free hand, Eric grabbed ahold of Ashley's waist, pulling her closer to him and controlling the speed of her hips grinding down onto his cock. He matched the thrusting of his hips to the motion of hers, and the muscles in her legs started to twitch as he rubbed her clit at a near frantic pace. It had been so long since she'd been fucked this good, and her orgasm was fast approaching. Every one of Eric's little grunts and moans brought her rapidly closer to her climax.

Eric's voice was broken up, each syllable coming in a staccato rhythm as he said, "Ho-ly fuck. I am go-nna cum a-gain. You pu-ssy feels so fuck-ing good. Oh my god, I am cum-ming!"

Eric started to rub her clitoris even faster as he switched from grinding her hips against his to full length thrusts. Ashley could feel his cum filling her every time he pulled her the whole way down on his cock, and the feeling of being filled by him pushed her over the brink and she felt her whole body fill with the ecstasy of her orgasm. She completely lost herself to the pleasure.

He kept thrusting the whole way through his own orgasm, breathing haggardly, and moaned out, "Fuck, I can feel your pussy squeezing my cock as you cum. You've got such a tight little pussy. Fuck, Ashley, I've been dreaming of this forever."

As Ashley came back to her senses after her intense orgasm, she processed Eric's words and she felt a rush of cold down her spine. She tried to stand up, pulling herself off of Eric's dick, but she was still quite weak in the knees and she collapsed to the floor with a solid thud.

Eric sat bolt upright, pulling off the blindfold and said, "Oh, shit, are you alright Ashley?"

Ashley struggled to put her thoughts together and after a few moments started to speak, but quickly realized her panties were still stuffed in her mouth. She reached up and pulled them out and said, "You knew it was me?"

Eric responded, "Yes, but seriously, are you okay? That sounded like you hit the floor pretty hard."

Ashley took a second to catch her breath and take stock of herself. She could feel Eric's cum dripping down her thighs, but other than her shock at his words, realized that she was fine, saying, "Yeah, I'm okay. But, how did you know it was me? You had a blindfold on and everything?"

Eric reached up and scratched the back of his head, averting his eyes before saying, "Yeah, I, uh, knew the whole time. Jenna planned the whole thing out. I wasn't supposed to let you know I knew, but she would bring it up to you and see how much you enjoyed this and sort of gauge your response."

"But why?" Ashley asked, confused.

"Well, Jenna and I have been trying to drop hints that we would like you to join us, like, we always make sure to leave the door open during sex, Jenna loves giving you long full body massages, that time where we 'accidentally' sent you the video of us fucking. I thought you just weren't interested, but J said that she thought you were either just too shy to dive right into that without a helping hand or that we were being too subtle, so she suggested this, planning to use this as a gateway to more, if you were into it. I'm sorry if it feels like we manipulated you."

Ashley let out a small laugh, "Dammit Jenna, she knows me way too well. Yeah, I hadn't really picked up on the signs, or at the very least, I just thought I was kidding myself. I've wanted to join the both of you for as long as I've known you. You can tell her that I'm in."

Eric smiled and said, "You can tell her yourself." He turned towards the door and raised his voice, calling out, "J, you can stop hanging out by the door and come in now."

The door swung open, and in walked Jenna in a pair of high waisted, nearly skin tight shorts, with a crop top that exposed the underside of her breast, no bra in sight. She stepped further into the room, taking in the sight of Eric on the couch and Ashley, bottomless on the floor, cum dripping into a pool on the hardwood floor. A smirk crossed her face and she said, "Well, it looks like someone had some fun." Turning to Eric she said, "I hate to say I told you so," with a growing smile.

Eric looked back at Jenna and said, "Well J, I can't say I've ever been more happy to be wrong. You are going to love playing with Ashley's tight little pussy."

With a little wink in Ashley's direction, Jenna said, "Oh, I know I will. Now, it looks like the both of you have had your fun. Now it's my turn."

Liamthall
Liamthall
6 Followers