Blindfolded Sex with a Hot Guy

Story Info
Making the most of my 20s - another amazing one night stand.
7.9k words
4.69
14.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is by no means a romantic story, despite being highly sensual. This is a story about sex, told in graphic detail. That part starts around half-way through, although the story itself is 100% true and told exactly as it happened, so I encourage you to enjoy the first half too. It really sets the scene.

It's one of my all-time favourite stories from my love life, which resulted in one of the most gorgeous sensual experiences I've ever had.

And it all began with a pack of cards, of all things.

It wasn't a normal pack of cards, by any means. It was a set of cards for lovers. You know, one of those things a couple might get if they either want to have a laugh or they need to rekindle their sex lives. They're far from all sexual. In fact, many of them include organising trips, cooking for each other and preparing surprise baths with candles for your lover.

Sounds like fun, right? Well, far, far more so in my case than you're thinking at this point. Allow me to elaborate.

You see, while these cards are normally bought by people already in a pair, I actually was single at the time. The best part of this story revolves around the circumstances in which these cards appeared.

And so, I found myself sitting across from a boy named Evan. A very handsome boy named Evan, I should add, and the guy I'd been sort of set up with.

Basically, my friends had all been making a concerted effort to find me a boyfriend because, in their words, "I'd gone all shy again." Failing the boyfriend scenario, the plan was just to get me out of my shell and get me meeting guys a bit more.

It worked, I guess. I had found myself sitting across from Evan.

My friends had seen fit to inject a little insurance policy into the situation -- they sent my friend Tierney (bubbly 23-year-old supervisor at a Hollister store, and very cute) along to make sure things got off to a good start.

And she, in turn, had a plan B up her sleeve - the pack of cards.

*****

There were four of us in the living room. Tierney had decided that the right atmosphere to get things moving would have to involve her and a guy she was trying to bang. His name was Matt and he was hot. And, yes, there was very little doubt about whether he wanted to bang her in return.

I guess the stage was kind of set for them. For us, however, the night was very young. And if felt like anything could happen. Or nothing, if I fucked it up by being too much of a wimp.

So, I chugged the wine and promised myself I would say yes to whatever came my way. After all, it would have been pretty silly of me to say no when I thought Evan was really hot.

An hour in, we'd been getting along very well, but nothing had really happened that was in anyway getting me closer to my goal. We weren't even sitting next to each other or anything. It was clear there was a lot of attraction in the room and a lot of sexual tension in the air, but so far nothing had been done about it.

It was then that Tierney just blurted her story out.

"I need to tell you guys something." She grinned at each of us in turn.

"What, I said? Sounds like a big deal. What've you done?" I started laughing a little at the excited gleam in her eyes.

"Shit, no. Maybe I shouldn't. I mean, it's kind of naughty. I'm not sure I'm even supposed to be talking about it." The smile was still plastered all over her face.

Whatever it is, it's definitely coming out, I thought, as she beamed around the room, waiting for reactions.

The guys didn't react. They simply waited. It seemed they had the same sense I did -- she was itching to tell -- so I joined them and said nothing.

It wasn't long before she couldn't resist any longer, and she was giving it all up for us. "It's just, I mean, I went to this thing at my friend's house."

"Yeah," I said, and shrugged at her.

"Well, it was..." She looked across at each of the guys. "Shit, I totally shouldn't be saying this at all." She started giggling to herself. "But it was so much fun."

"Ok, you do need to tell us now, before I have to come over there and tickle it out of you or something." I grinned at her, she grinned back.

"No, wait! Ok, I'll tell you. It was one of those nights that you have between girls, where you have samples and different things you can buy."

I stared at her. "Like, make-up, or something?"

She laughed. "No! I wouldn't bother telling you about that. What I mean is... it was..." She started giggling again. "Sorry if this is too much information. It was sex toys."

And... boom. The room went silent. Just like that, she had the attention of everyone. Especially the two guys.

Well done, T. Congratulations on ramping up the sexual tension to 99%. I smirked. She had achieved it though. Up until that point, we'd all been struggling to get any kind of physicality between us. I'd started to think the double date hadn't been a good choice for making our first move with the guys. Now we had a lot of sexual intrigue and tension back on the table. A lot. And she had them eating out of the palm of her hand.

As the wine went down, Tierney explained to the boys about the several types of dildo she had at home in her bedroom, and a vibrator she'd hilariously named Christian, after her ex. At that point, she told me off for giggling, but I couldn't decide whether I found it cute or just a little silly.

Both the boys were looking at her like they wanted to take turns banging her on the living room floor, or even share her, right then. They had a point, too. Not only was she pretty and charismatic, she was also talking freely and confidently about masturbation. I didn't blame the guys one bit for want to fuck her into next week and I think she might have said yes if I hadn't been there. I kind of wanted her in that moment as well, although I was well aware she was very, very straight.

Having said that, I thought exactly the same about myself until a couple years ago.

Anyway, she was killing me, stealing all the boys' attention like that so, when she directed their focus at me with a question, I took the chance to answer it honestly.

"Don't go leaving me alone like this, Leah. It's time you got the spotlight on you a little bit. Don't you think, boys?"

Evan looked across at me, showing the corner of a wicked little grin and said "definitely." God, that smile was lovely. For a moment I wondered why we had to go through all this routine. I admitted to myself right then that I had to be as playful as she was being if I didn't want her to seem like the fun, flirty one and me just the boring one.

I guess the tone was being set. Might as well dive in and enjoy answering, I thought. And I was fully aware that I was going to gorge on the sexual tension. I looked Evan right in the eyes and smiled at him. Shit. I'm drunk as fuck. I remember feeling like I was opening the door to my fantasies and inviting him right in. The shyness was out the window.

"What, you wanna know if I have a dildo?" I held his gaze, setting the pace.

His wicked grin came back to the corner of his mouth. "I wanna know everything."

"Mmmmm," I said with a full smile. "Maybe."

The smile eased down and he took a long, deep breath in. Now I have your attention, don't I gorgeous? I gave myself free reign to play and made it no secret I was scanning the contours of his shirt for a moment, imagining him with no top on.

I licked the underside of my top lip in the tiniest of involuntary gestures, still not breaking his eye contact. "Maybe I have a nice big one, just for me." I paused. "Maybe I put it in my mouth while I'm playing."

"Leah!!" Tierney gasped and started laughing out loud. "Fucking hell! What happened to all the shy girl shit?"

I paused again. "Shy girl's taking the rest of the night off."

"Oh my God." She laughed again. "Is that a promise? No matter what we ask you?"

I watched her bemused, pretty face a moment, then looked at both the boys. Now who do you both wanna fuck? "Yeah," I said. "Ask me what you want."

"Ok. Do you have any outfits? Naughty ones, I mean. Obviously. Sexy outfits."

"Yep," I said.

The room went silent.

"Well?!" she pushed. "What kind?" The rise in her tone got my heartrate pumping as she edged forward on her seat.

"I have a few."

"Oh my God," she whispered, beaming. "I love this conversation."

Evan didn't seem to want to take his eyes off me. "Are you going to tell us what they are or keep it a secret?"

"And are they in the house, right now?" Tierney chimed in.

I wasn't going to admit to having them up in my room. I knew if that happened, I'd end up being convinced to model them or something. I ignored her and kept Evan's gaze. "I might. If you're good."

"He's very good. And very good-looking, too," said Tierney. "Come on! Spill!"

I smiled. Whatever you do, take your time. Stay in control of the conversation. Keep them captivated and reveal slowly. "I used to have a lot of fun with my ex in a nurse outfit."

Tierney laughed. "I have one of those," she said.

"And a pirate outfit. It has detachable stockings and a hat." I paused. "You're not supposed to wear any underwear with it. Panties, I mean." Shit. So much for going slow.

"Fuck. Leah! You naughty little bitch." She laughed again.

Evan was looking at me like he wanted to pin me and sink his cock into me right there on the sofa. Little did he know, that lust in his eyes was driving me wild. Or maybe he did know. We held each other's gaze like the other two barely existed as flames spread through the sexual tension in the room.

"Wait," Tierney reached for my arm to get my attention. "Shit. You two look like you could eat each other right now." She laughed. "Before you get carried away or something, I have a game I want us to play."

I turned to her and felt my eyes narrow instinctively. "What game?"

"This." She reached down beside her seat and pulled a little box from her bag. She smiled at each person in the room, one by one, brandishing the mystery package. "It's just a little card game."

"A drinking game?" asked Matt.

"No," she said. "Look at us. We're already drunk as fuck anyway. We don't need a drinking game." Her grin came back. "It's a game for couples. Lovers. I got it last night. It's full of all sorts of, um, favours you have to do for each other."

I stared at her. What? You really are ramping this up, aren't you? What are you gonna get us to do? I glanced at the boys. They really were both very handsome guys. And with lovely bodies. Fuck it, I thought. Live while you can. Say yes to everything. "Ok. So, whose lover am I going to be then?"

She looked at me as if to ask why I bothered asking. "Evan's, obviously."

I felt a jolt through my ribcage. Just the sound of his name along with the word 'lover' had me forgetting to breath for a moment.

"You're going first, Matt. Since you're my lover, in the game." She placed the stack of cards neatly on the palm of her hand and held it out for him. "Pick one." She motioned towards him. "Whatever's on it, you have to do for me." She paused. "Or to me."

Matt stared at her for a moment, then reached for the top card, picked it up and read it. "I don't get it. Says something about washing the dishes for you."

"What? Oh fuck that," she said. "There are some that aren't that fun. Just a few though. Pick another one."

He did. "It says I have to compliment you unexpectedly."

She shrugged. "Well, go on then! And you've told me now, so it's not really unexpected, is it, silly!" She laughed.

He looked her up and down. "I like your dress sense, T. I think you've got a style all of your own. You look gorgeous. Kind of funky. Unique."

She smiled, looking down at herself.

What's he talking about? Come on! I mean, she looks good, but you couldn't call it unique. She just looks like she's raided the stockroom at Hollister or something. Anyway, she was pretty happy with herself after that, so I guess that's all that mattered.

She held the cards out to Evan.

He took one and looked at it, then looked up at me. "I have to kiss you. Unexpectedly, apparently." He smirked, all happy with himself.

"Guys!" said Tierney. "You need to stop saying what you're gonna be doing if it says unexpected!"

"Well, I don't think it's fully sunk in yet, judging by the look on her face. I might still have time to catch her off guard." There was certainly something of the wickedly playful in him at this point.

I grinned back. "It's kind of nice to some kind of warning."

"Go on, Evan, we're waiting." She was beaming again, knowing that she'd been the architect of all this.

Evan stood up from his seat right in front of me, nice and tall. There was a fairly relaxed confidence about him too, as his head tilted down and he held out his hand. I took it and he help me up until we were face to face in the middle of the living room.

"You know," I said in a low voice, leaning in close, "It's a good job we're lovers for the night. You can't just go around kissing anyone, you know."

"I'm glad we're lovers for the night too."

I have to say, I was enjoying our shared use of that term, created entirely, it seemed, by this game. A part of me was wondering what this little bag of tricks was going to throw at us next and how far it would go. Mostly, though, my mind was on the kiss that was coming my way and whether he was going to go through with it.

A mix of butterflies and barbed wire filled my stomach. He didn't seem phased. As we got right up close to each other, to the point where we were practically whispering into each other's mouths, it was obvious where our momentum was taking us. Each of us slipped a hand behind the other one's head to guide them forward, and the lovely smell of his skin took me over. Then, our lips touched.

We met open-mouthed and hungry from the beginning, with Tierney cheering us on in a haze of noise that became our surreal backdrop. As I fell into a trance, loving the massaging circles and teases of his tongue and the indulgent taste of him, I felt Evan's hand on my butt. I did the same to him and grinned at him through the kiss. There was no doubt where this thing was going, and thank fuck for that. Honestly, I was dying for a man at that point.

For a second, I considered starting to unbuckle his belt right there and go for it. I mean, he was hot as fuck.

I realised Tierney had gone quiet and look across to the side for a moment, breaking away from Evan. It took me slightly by surprise to see her pinned down on the sofa, hungrily kissing Matt, while he'd followed our lead and was full-on groping her cute little butt while they explored each other's mouths too.

Fuck. It was all escalating way too fast to keep up with.

"Ahem," I said and giggled, making them stop and look up. Shit, I had to do something before it got out of hand and turned into a fucking foursome or something. That was something I wasn't ready for yet.

I mean, Matt was hot too, but I could barely keep up with how fast things were going with Evan. And Tierney was a different problem altogether. She was absolutely beautiful, with her cute little high-street Hollister style, all bright colours and tight-fitting. She knew I was bi. I knew she wasn't. If we somehow ended up going at it with guys in the same room, butt naked, I'd never be able to see her the same way again.

And what if she caught me staring at her, mid-sex? Shit. What if I ended up getting overwhelmed and couldn't help trying to kiss her while we were both doing it? I mean, the thought to me was insanely hot, but things like that can ruin friendships.

So, I interrupted them. "That wasn't your card! You're cheating."

She shrugged and smiled at me. "It looked like fun. We thought we'd just join in while you were busy."

Fuck. She's so fucking cute. He was obviously going to bang her that night and watching them play together in the build-up was hot as fuck.

She pushed Matt up by the shoulders and he took the hint, leaning back. "Anyway, my turn!" She reached across to the table and took a card straight off the top of the stack. Within a moment, she had scanned it thoroughly. "Hmfph. Organise a romantic camping trip. Don't have time for that." She reached across again. "What's next?" She turned the card over and soon started giggling. "Hello." She looked at Matt. "I'm supposed to feed you chocolate. Sounds perfect." She paused. "Maybe I should put it between my teeth and you can take it straight from my mouth."

Matt looked like the idea was driving him crazy.

Tierney turned to me. "Got any chocolate I can borrow? Matthew here's looking hungry all of a sudden."

"Sorry," I said. "I did have these gorgeous caramel things, but I kind of ate them all. They would've been perfect though." I stopped for a moment. "I'm not sure it's chocolate he wants, anyway."

She stroked Matt's arm and chest. "I'm sure I'll find something for you." She reached again for the stack, took a card and turned it over. "Ah, ok. This one's just right for us. It says I need to massage you. Mmmm, I can't wait, handsome. Aren't you lucky, being my lover for the night? Will you give me one back, in return?"

His eyes practically burned a hole into her as she stroked his jaw. "I'll find a way to pay you back," he said.

"Come upstairs, sexy," she said. "You'll be a lot more comfortable laying down on the bed." And, with that, she took him by the hand and led him out of the room, turning to me simply to mouth the words "Night night" and smile excitedly.

I looked at Evan in anticipation, wondering where the hell we were going to take it next. I mean, it was kind of obvious we'd been left in the dust. Well, either that or Tierney had just set the bar for us and it was our job to reach it too.

I looked down at the stack of cards, then back up at him. "I guess it's my turn then."

"I guess it is," he said.

I picked up the top one and read it. My heart stopped for a moment in my chest. Shit. No going back now. "It says both you and your partner have to wear a blindfold each..." I looked up at him over the card.

He waited, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Is that all? I mean, is it a trust game or something?

"Kind of," I said and swallowed, feeling like I was somehow a virgin again. "It says we need to sleep together tonight. While wearing blindfolds."

Moments stretched out in front of us in a depth of silence I'd never experienced before. I felt like I was in way over my head all of a sudden. We were wrapped up in each other's company and, at the same time, a world apart.

Evan put his hand on mine. "We don't have to, if you don't want to. I mean, it is only a card. We don't have to do what it says."

My mouth went dry and I couldn't decide whether I felt cold or hot. "And what if I do want to?" The room fell silent again. "What if I just have a rule about not sleeping with men I've only just met?"

He held my gaze as I melted, infatuated, into the ocean pools that were his eyes. He thought for a second, then reached down to pick up the 'unexpected kiss' card from the table, placing it in my hand as I watched a little bit of the devil rise in his handsome smile. "Turn it over," he whispered.

I wondered for a moment what he was talking about, but found myself compelled to find out and flipped the card so I could read what it said. A touch of bewilderment rose in my mind until I'd realised what had happened.

'Bring home an unexpected gift for your partner.'

I looked up at him, slightly open-mouthed. "Wasn't this... wasn't this the kiss card?"

For a moment, his eyes became an oddly penetrating window of honesty. "I didn't feel like being told what to do by a piece of paper." His voice was deep and low. "So, I said what I wanted instead, just to find out if you wanted it too."