Blindfolded Sex with a Hot Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand on the back of my head firmed up gently, but felt like he desperately wanted to pull my head down. I knew he wanted to go all the way -- to get the sense of deep satisfaction that would only come from pushing his big hard cock all the way to the back of my mouth, and cumming down my throat. But I wasn't giving that up. If I let him do that, I'd have ended up with his dick down my throat, and I'm not that type of girl.

I knew what he really needed was to feel my lips tight around the head of his dick and my tongue flicking and playing. He needed the satisfaction of my fingers tightening up firm and pumping fast, up and down his length. He needed to cum into my tongue and watch me swallow it all after for him. So that's what I did for him.

When his abs pulled in tight and his hips lifted, pushing that lovely hard cock fully into my mouth as he lost it, I felt like his goddess. And I felt all of his energy and powerful, masculine force, tensing out through his body. And I felt him let go completely, fully emptying his balls for me.

And I tasted that hot, silky release on my tongue.

For some guys it comes slowly. For others you feel it jet right to the back of your mouth. In Evan's case, it kind of hopped onto my tongue. A jump, but not a huge one. And I kept on firmly, lovingly sucking his big cock until I had it all from him.

And when he was done, I slowly massaged his length and wound him down. Keeping my lips nice and tight around his length, I drew them back up over the head of his dick, still sucking to make sure I didn't lose any of his gift for me. I pulled back completely and lifted my head.

I looked straight at him, smiling, but with my mouth firmly closed and, just like that, I swallowed all his cum.