Blindfolded Sex with a Hot Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the handsome fucker. "There are a lot of things I want right now," I whispered, shifting a little closer to him on the sofa. "But they all kind of clash with my rule."

He slowly lifted his hand until his forefinger touched the underside of my chin, raising my chin so that our mouths came close together again. His hot, sexy breath made my pulse stampede. "Are we playing by the rules tonight?"

I felt the alcohol hold back a distant memory of any reservations I might have had, as I met him where he was, touching a finger to his jaw and stroking affectionately. I shook my head slowly from side to side. "Not my rule," I whispered onto his handsome lips. "Not tonight."

"Different rules?"

"How about we make up our own as we go? One thing's decided: We've been challenged to have sex with blindfolds on. Can you handle that?"

He didn't need to answer. He just rose to his feet, helping me up by the hand. And, just like that, I wasn't going to be outdone by the cute little Hollister girl.

******

So, there we were, standing next to my bed, door closed and him looking kind of amusing with a black knee-length sock tied around his head as a make-shift blindfold. Well, amusing in a sense, but at the same time so hot I just wanted to eat him. I let him tie the other sock around my head so we matched.

"Not too tight?" he asked.

"No." My heart was racing in my chest, but he made the atmosphere calm.

"You know, you look very cute with that thing on," he told me.

"Cute?" I pulled a face at him.

"Sexy cute. I want you so bad I'm dying right now. You don't need to be worried about that bit."

The thought made me smile.

It seemed that, in the room next door, the massage had come to an end. Judging by her lovely little whimpering noises, I guessed our sexy little Hollister hipster, Tierney, was getting eaten out by Matt. For a moment, I pictured her naked and laying back with her legs wide, showing off her pretty pussy for him, and probably with her lovely boobs on display too.

That drove me crazy between my legs. I put my arms around Evan's neck and kissed him deeply, throwing myself full-on into our little scenario. "I think he's going down on her," I whispered. "Are you gonna do that to me too?"

"I might. If you're a good girl and don't take off your blindfold."

"I'm always good," I said, placing a fingertip on his lips, then trailing it all the way down his chest, over his abs and over his solid dick. "Mmmm, you're hard, Mister."

"I can't help it. This is killing me."

"You don't have to help it, handsome. Hard is exactly what I want." I looked up into his eyes, gliding the flat of my palm gently up and down his hard-on, through his pants, and found myself treating him as if he were my boyfriend and we were about to make love. "But I wouldn't want you to die of anticipation. I'm going to look after you, gorgeous. We're lovers, remember?"

We leaned in for one last deep, smouldering kiss before the lights went out.

As our sex drives rocketed through the ceiling, I reached up to take hold of his blindfold. "Ready?"

"Ready," he whispered, and took hold of mine too. With a deep breath, we eased them down together... and plunged into an exhilarating void of darkness.

We both went silent for a few moments, except for the sound of our deep, erratic breath. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his skin as I went, bathing in his lovely scent. I undid each of his cuff buttons too, then gently rolled the shirt up over his shoulders and down his big arms.

He responded by taking my waist in his hands and pulling me in close, then gliding them upwards over my hips, taking my top up with them. It was tight and caught under my bra as it went, so he turned me to face away from him, taking the chance to grope me brazenly as he moved his hands around to release it. The sheer lust in him intoxicated me as he firmly squeezed the full size of my breasts through my underwear, massaging them deeply and kissing the side of my neck from behind.

He pushed his hips up tight against my ass and I felt his solid dick press against me. For a moment, I felt like he was just going to bend me over, pull up my skirt and fuck me right there, over my bed. He didn't.

Instead, he worked me up into an insane state of frenzy with both those big hands kneading my tits, to the point where all I could do was fall into his sexy spell. I tilted my head back against his shoulder, exposing my neck fully, and let both my hands explore freely behind me. One went instinctively for his gorgeous butt, the other down between us to grope his hard cock through his pants.

He couldn't help but release my boobs from their prison, unclipping my bra. Soon, they fell free to their full weight with a cool hint of night air against my nipples. It didn't matter -- a moment later they were back in his hot hands again as he enjoyed all of my sexuality.

I turned my head right to the side and so did he, allowing us to kiss, and soon our tongues darted hungrily into each other's mouths. In moments, my nipples firmed up and the sensation of his big dick against my backside actually did make me want him to bend me over and fuck me now. Nothing mattered. I was falling deeply into his trap, drunk on wine and adventure, and letting him take me however he wanted.

He let one of my breasts go and, just as I was starting to miss the touch of him, I felt my skirt rise and his fingers between my legs, pressing gently against my soaked panties.

Oh my God. Please fuck me.

I wanted his fingers. I wanted his touch, but he did nothing more than tease me in the darkness. I was at the point of telling him what I wanted, but he turned me to face him again and kissed me deep, taking hold of my ass with both hands. I let myself play the girlfriend role again, with my arms around his neck.

I fell further into surrender as he guided me down onto the bed, with each of us feeling our way so that nothing stopped us. He eased several pillows under my head and let me shift to get comfortable, before I felt him explore my body with his palms, gliding up and down, and he started to kiss my abdomen gently.

I remember hoping he wouldn't rush downwards too soon, but he didn't. Soon he was up on top of me, pinning me to the bed and kissing me deeply as I sank into our shared world with him. His huge, powerful weight drove me wild as our tongues darted into each other's mouths between excited gasps, breaking away to kiss our lover's neck and whisper against earlobes how much we wanted each other.

Part of me wanted just to pull his jeans down and let him take me right there, but I wanted a full night of love. I could feel his solid hard-on pressing deep against my pelvis, until he went full-on for my boobs. He kissed down from my neck, across my chest and traced his tongue around the curve of my boobs as he searched for my nipples. When he found them, he kissed some more. He licked, and sucked, and teased me mercilessly as I drifted in a daze on the night air, pulling his head towards me and savouring the softness of his hair.

When he hitched up my skirt and traced his fingertips along the insides of my thighs, I found myself almost begging him to tell me where his mouth was. I would feel his breath close to my skin before a kiss came, inside my thighs, then he would disappear into the darkness, until that breath reappeared to drive me wild once again.

It wasn't long before my panties came off and I felt his kiss against my clit. I let myself float and moan gently for him, guiding him as to the things I liked. As my back arched hard and I pressed my head back into the pillow, I gorged excitedly on the sounds coming from the distant world of the bedroom next door -- as I drank in the voyeuristic ecstasy of listening to Tierney's deep, cathartic groans through the wall, along with the sounds of a few satisfying slaps and the creak of the bed, I knew Matt must have been fucking her doggy. It sounded rough and deep and perfect.

As my body gave way to an exhilarating orgasm that set me on fire at each sensation of Evan's tongue entering me, I shook and tensed, feeling totally in sync with T in the next room. Her voice went quiet then and she left me alone with Evan and his tongue, freefalling in sexual energy as he kissed me down there, and I wondered for a moment if she was coming too. As I hit the powerful climax of my orgasm, she returned to my ears with perfect timing, loudly telling Matt to slap her ass and fuck her harder. He voice descended into a visceral depth and I knew for sure that time that she was cumming.

The combination of all of it drove me insane.

After that, we worked together to get his jeans off in the darkness and I felt a liberating sense of carelessness as I heard their weight and the buckle thud onto the floor. I traced down the muscles of his legs until I found his feet, and pulled both his socks off, throwing them across the room.

But when I asked him, playing the submissive girl, if I could suck his cock for him, he told me no. Not yet.

We rolled together until his powerful body was on top of mine again and he kissed me with a hungry growl. I reached straight down and took hold of his gorgeous, hard penis, letting his sexy size dwarf my hand. I guided him inside me -- deep into my soaked pussy -- and he took me right then and there. He took me in the most intense and masculine way.

I spread my legs as wide as I could and let him glide into me all the way up to his balls.

Fuck. Me.

Oh my fucking God.

We were Yin and Yang, right then. Masculine and feminine just enjoying each other. Underwear on the floor and not giving a shit about anything or anyone but each other. He pinned me, took me, and he fucked me. Nice and deep and rough, as we fell into an ocean of gorgeous sex together.

Tierney was being fucked ruthlessly, whimpering and swearing as she came. I could hear every little pant as she tried to recover her breath, and every dirty little thing she said, through the wall. She told me the next day that she had Matt's dick in her ass at one point, although I couldn't tell when it was -- she was definitely drunk enough to play along -- although for the most part it all sounded too energetic to be anything other than normal sex.

Evan and I, on the other hand, were enjoying bathing gently in a sensual experience, taking in every sound, smell, taste and touch as we went. And it was glorious.

All I could hear was his breath real close to me and the intimate sounds of our shared sex from down below. The contrast with Tierney and Matt going at it hard in the next bedroom turned me on like crazy. There were times when it felt like they were in room with us, and we were doing it as a four. At that pace, though, they'd be done a long time before us.

I was trapped very willingly between my soft bedsheets and gorgeous Evan, with the sweat that glazed out chests burning. His chest was rock hard, tense, masculine. Mine was soft, rounded and taking his sexy weight deep against my boobs.

I held his head and let my fingers massage him through his hair, the other hand gliding in the sexy sweat on his lower back. And, of course, the deep pleasure from his hard cock as it eased into me over and over, enjoying the tight wetness of a girl that hadn't had sex in a while.

I clung to him like he owned me and we kissed like we were in love -- deep and intense, but also gentle and sensual, as our senses explored every sound and every taste -- even the taste of each other's sweat as we both kissed and licked the other's skin like we wanted to devour them.

Since I couldn't see, I let my imagination run away with itself, no holds barred. The sex and alcohol set me totally free. One moment I was on the bed with him, the next I was on the floor of a forest with my legs wide for him. He'd hunted and caught me. Now he was making love to me any way he wanted. Deep, hard and hungry.

With the blindfold on, I could go anywhere I wanted.

My spine became a highway of delicious pleasure, as each wave of lovely sensation from between my legs met with a boundless world of repressed dreams from my head. I was anywhere and everywhere at the same time, and yet safe in his arms, making love to the mystery man reaching into my imagination -- and deep inside my body.

I let myself be on a beach with him, contracting tight around his lovely penis as the water calmed and cooled the muscles in my back, and each wave gently licked my pussy as he filled me up.

We stayed awhile by the sea, as delirious orgasm took over me, tightening every muscle and making me pull him in fiercely, as if to keep him safe from the wild dangers of my own imagination. And that perception of surreal danger was exhilarating. It didn't matter where we went, or what was there around us, as long as we did it together.

The third time I came was almost ruined by T and her amusing contributions from the other side of the wall. I was contracting again under Evan at the time, spine all tight and tummy muscles firming up. I found my pelvis angling up steeply towards him as I kissed him deeply, breathlessly, one hand in his hair and the other holding tight up on his back. I felt myself melting into him as my body shook.

He knew I was nearly there and started bucking his hips firmly, filling me with his thick length, satisfying me perfectly with each push deep into my body. We could both feel how soaked I was -- how much I wanted his love. Nothing else in the world existed but him.

It was right when I was on the edge of hitting my stride that this deep kind of groan came from the other side of the wall, which I thought was him, until it rose back up to her pitch and melted straight into the words "God, I love your cock."

I remember the urge to laugh was just too much to bear. It just came out of me, bursting through and I started giggling, taking Evan right off his rhythm too. The laughter was infectious, of course, and spread to him too. While I did kind of hate her for messing up my orgasm, I had respect how expressive she was. And how it made the whole story fucking hilarious.

But it was only moments later that another realisation dawned on me with brutal clarity and changed everything. I heard it through the wall: This uncontrollable, visceral, almost groaning, even crying whimper.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuuuuuuuck honey," came her voice, deep and long.

Shit. Oh my fucking God. She's cumming again. I fucking love her. It hit me like a charging animal and bolted my arousal through the ceiling.

I pulled myself up hard against Evan's body, licked his earlobe and then nipped at it with my teeth, whispering right into his ear "Fuck me, gorgeous. Fuck me with her."

Evan shot right out of the gate, pushing me down deep into the bed and kissing me full-on. He began to push his hips down firm, pumping his lovely hard cock into me. I darted my tongue fully into his mouth, then sucked his on return as it entered my own mouth.

It took seconds for my body to contract all the way once again, as T's breathless panting and sexy encouragement for Matt rose to a sweltering crescendo right next to us. We both heard the moment Matt came, knowing from their voices that they were still having sex and he must have still been inside her, and I thought Evan was gonna lose it too, so I pulled tight to him again and spread my legs as wide as I could, tilting my hips upward towards him so he could go balls-deep for his own finish.

His hot, tight chest pressed deep again my tits and our glaze of sweat felt gloriously intimate once again. I kissed and licked his neck as my mind went over the edge with beautiful waves of pleasure from between my legs and I begged him, in the tiniest of loving whispers, to cum with me.

He didn't. He kept me pinned deep into the duvet and the pillow, pushing deep, hard and touching me in places I loved. He went fast, pushing into me most of his length, over and over, then maybe every fourth one up to his balls.

As the voices of Tierney and Matt were swept away in the wind, I just let myself float, blissfully off in the mountains somewhere with Evan in our secret blindfolded world, making love as the sun went down, orgasming several times in his arms.

His rhythm slowed as he sensed I was coming down from my high, and we settled into a hug. I took a moment to centre myself and then whispered up to him: "You didn't cum. Are you ok, honey?"

His voice came to me through the chasm of blindness between us, and yet right next to my ear. "I didn't want to stop you. You felt amazing, cumming in my arms like that. I wanted you to enjoy it. All of it."

Oh my God, you sexy fucker. At that point, there was nothing I wanted more than to give him love -- a perfect orgasm to finish on.

I gave him a playful little slap on the butt. "Roll over, handsome. I have something for you." He did as I asked.

I sat up and slowly raised my blindfold. As my eyes adjusted to the low light in the room, I looked down at Evan, lying on his back. Fuck me. His body was gorgeous -- Thick, firm chest and well-defined abs. His legs were thick and his dick still solid and glistening in my wetness from out sex. It felt surreal being back in the real world.

I crept down the bed and repositioned myself between his legs, lowering my head close to his hard cock. I pulled the condom off him and dropped in down onto the carpet.

"Take off the blindfold, baby," I said. He did, and once his blinking had made way for him to actually see me, he caught and fixated on my gaze. Me, down there, with his rock-hard dick right in front of my face.

"Hi, handsome," I whispered, with a wicked little smile on my face. "Time for you to have a happy ending."

His lips parted slightly as he stared at me, taking a moment to absorb what was about to happen to him. I know boys don't really like to wait or be teased, so I leaned in and kissed his big balls. Then I wrapped my fingers firmly around his shaft and stood him up straight.

I tilted my head to the side of his length and grinned at him. "You ready to get your dick sucked, gorgeous?"

He pushed a pillow behind his head and let out a long, slow breath, the reached forward and slipped his hand into my hair. "Yeah."

"Mmmmmmm, good," was all I felt like replying, before I showed him my love by licking and kissing his balls, and taking each one into my mouth to suck. "They feel nice and full, handsome," I whispered. "If I'm nice to them, d'you think they'll give me lots of cum? I'm kind of hungry. Cum in my mouth, ok?"

He looked like he would have killed to have me right then, so I didn't keep him waiting any longer. He nodded, still dazed by the light. I rose up slightly and took the head of his big dick straight into my mouth, firming up my lips around the head. I looked at him and started to flick my tongue up and down over the tip, as if daring him to shoot his load for me.

Of course, he wasn't giving in that easily though. So, I eased my head down, loving him with my lips and glazing the head of his cock with my spit. I closed my eyes and started to bob my head for him, sucking that lovely dick of his. I threw in my most satisfied groaning sound and gasped each time I came all the way up, as though I was so into him I'd been forgetting to breath as I gave him head. I went all out for the wettest, most intimate blowjob sounds my mouth could make, doubling down by pumping one of my hands up and down his shaft, while gently stroking his chest and midsection with the other.

I could tell he was close, so I started to race, making even more noise, and practically begging with my visceral groans for him to give me what I wanted. This time, he took me up on the offer and I felt his body curve upwards as he arched his spine, just like I'd done when I'd cum earlier. He held on so tight to one of the spindles on the headboard that I thought he might break it. He didn't, thankfully.