Blindfolded with a Necktie

Story Info
Online lover's meet for the first time.
2.2k words
2.5
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make our way up to our room, the hotel restaurant had provided a very romantic environment, allowing plenty of flirting and innuendo, and not just with each other. I'm sure our waitress would've loved to join us, but we will wait and see. I did leave a number on the napkin, along with a generous tip.

I let you walk in front of me, enjoying your beautifully feminine figure swaying, sexy but classy in your elegant but fitted black dress. As we entered the lift, I told you to turn around, and close your eyes. I removed my silk necktie from my collar, and covered your eyes with it, and tied it at the back of your head, I could see you smiling from the side, your breathing deepened.

Turning you around, I removed my belt, then wrapped it around your wrists, you tried to protest, but I put my finger to your lips, which you opened to take it in and suck, using your tongue on the tip while it was in your mouth. I withdrew my digit so I could loop the belt and tighten it, preventing you from doing much more than scratch your nose.

The lift opened, an older couple were waiting for it, and when they realized what they saw in front of them, were momentarily speechless. I held my finger to my lips, I guided you out of the lift, in the direction of our room.

As they entered the lift, I heard the lady say "I wish you would do that to me sometimes" before the door slid shut. You gasped when you realized you had been seen in this way.

I again put my finger to your lips as we approached our room. Before I open the door, I kiss you gently, while stroking a finger down your gorgeous cleavage. You hum in response, and try to open your mouth and take it further, but I turn around and open the door, then guide you inside.

Once the door was shut, I guided you to the bed, before unzipping your dress. I had to remove the belt from your wrists to allow it to fall, revealing you in your naked form. I had already established (and revealed to our waitress) that you had no underwear at dinner, so there was no surprise. You had of course been told to do this before I had picked you up earlier.

After rebinding you, I guided you to the bed, and helped you lie down. I retrieved another tie from my luggage, and pulled your bound wrists above your head, securing you loosely to the headboard. I undress while admiring your feminine curves.

I kissed you again, passionately and aggressively, sucking your tongue and lips into my mouth. You groaned as I pulled away, but sigh as I move down your neck, caressing your skin with my lips, and slowly down one breast, before kissing, licking then sucking your nipple, eliciting more sighs and groans, as you start to squirm. I kissed my way to your other nipple, repeating the treatment, while squeezing the other one at the same time. You gasped and arched your back as I pinched the nipple between my finger nails, and simultaneously bit the nipple in my mouth between my teeth, pulling away and stretching your hardness from your gorgeous breasts.

You cried out in painful pleasure as I gnawed and twisted your eraser like nipples with everything I could give. You simultaneously tried to arch your body to give me total access, and move up the bed using your bindings, trying to pull away from the sensuous assault.

I pulled away, allowing you a breath or two, before holding my middle fingers with my thumbs, then vigorously flicking your nipples with my finger nails, several times, making you cry out. Another quick squeeze for each before using alternate hands, slapping your abused breasts from each side, making them bounce toward each other, again provoking moans and cries of pain and ecstasy.

I leaned back on my heels, kneeling alongside you, admiring the way your chest was heaving, and the redness already showing on your delicious breasts. I placed a hand on your tummy, then moved it downwards as I leaned forward, tonguing your belly button as my fingers found your smooth wetness, your engorged clit and labia desiring the same treatment.

Kneeling back again, my fingers probed you, spreading your moist juices around and down, making you gyrate your hips, wanting, groaning, needing more. A quick couple of slaps to your pussy and clit make you jump, but you keep your legs parted for me, wanting more.

I use my thumb and fingers to part you, squeeze outside of your clit, pushing it forward for me to see, then using my other hand, I plunge a finger into your soaked pussy, then use the lubricated digit to stroke your red clit. Your legs try to close involuntarily, but I have one of mine between yours now, holding you open.

As I circle your nub, my other hand starts stroking, caressing your lips, occasionally dipping a finger or two inside you.

By now, the juices are flowing from you, and I push my middle two fingers into you, and start moving them up and down, in and out forcefully, again making you cry out. Very soon you are coming, forcefully squirting as you come for the first time tonight. I keep going, bringing you to another crashing orgasm, again expelling juices over my hand, down your legs and over the bed, running down over your pulsing asshole.

I withdraw, spreading liquid down over your anus, gently fingering until you relax and allow me to penetrate you there, even as you are still coming down from nearly passing out from pleasure. I find the bag of toys you brought, and pull out a small plug. I dip it in and around your pussy, then give it to you to suck, before repeating the process, getting it nice and slippery. You sigh again as I push it into your butt, easily entering you as you submit to the foreign object.

I move up and kiss you gently. Then lift your head to give you some water from a bottle, then take some myself. Crawling towards your head, I take your hair in one hand, lifting you toward my rock hard cock, which I use to slap you on your lips, cheeks, nose and forehead, before forcing it on your lips again, which you open willingly. As you open, I slide my stiffness past your lips, pulling your head forward, and plunging into your hot mouth, until I hit the back of your throat.

I hold it there until you start to huff through your nose, then start fucking your face by moving your head back and forth.

You start to struggle as your breathing gets ragged, so I hold your head in place, nose up against my trimmed pubes. Your face goes red and your whole body heaves with the reflex struggle to breathe. I release your head and you fall back, gasping, coughing and spitting phlegm, but not complaining. I hold you by your chin, and lick the spittle from around your mouth and cheeks, before kissing you again, you hum as you reciprocate with your mouth and tongue.

I straddle your head, facing your feet, and lower my groin toward your mouth, holding my erection high, allowing my balls to brush your lips. You lick, then suck each of them lovingly, caressing their smoothness with your tongue.

I lift up, then push my hard cock to your lips again, then start to lean forward as my length again enters your hot mouth, further and further until your chin is against my body. I bend all the way down and envelope your pussy with my lips, french kissing your labia as I slowly pump in and out of your mouth. I alternate sucking and licking your clit, then your pussy, as one hand reaches around and moves the jeweled butt plug around. Your mouth sucks when I withdraw, opens when my hardness plunges into your mouth, you hum and lick in between sucking, vibrating my cock in your wet oral cavity.

I turn my head to the side, and start sucking your soft thighs, increasing the suction as I also bite into your fleshy, you groan around my cock, as I suck and bite, leaving a mark on first one, then the other of your inner thighs. I think to myself, what a great place to leave a hickey.

I lift myself up, placing my hands on your gorgeous tits, putting all of my weight onto your chest, and start pumping my hips faster, my cock now going all the way into your throat. Before I reach the point of orgasm, I stop and pull out.

Kneeling on the side of your head again, I use my erection to slap your face a few times, before crawling down on my knees, and doing the same to your breast, while kneading the other.

I stand up, drink some water, and give you some as well. Your breathing is ragged, but calming, you have a smile on your beautiful face. I lean down and whisper in your ear, "now, we fuck."

I look for another toy, and opening your legs, I slowly pull out the plug. The new toy is a small vibrator, which I again lube in your sopping pussy, before easily inserting it into your asshole, before turning it on. You gasp, enjoying the pleasure the new toy brings.

Moving between your legs, I stop to take a photo on my phone, knowing I can enjoy this moment later.

I then lift your legs up, you start humming again in anticipation, I put your calves over my shoulders, kissing each one lovingly. I withdraw then push the vibrator back into your ass, then place the throbbing head of my cock at the entrance to your hot, wet pussy. I start to slide in, slowly, a little at a time, savouring the feeling, even as you try to thrust into me, until I am balls deep inside of you, your velvety tunnel caressing my cock.

I push forward on your legs, far enough to kiss you on your lips, then slowly pull out, then slam back in, my thighs slapping your buttocks, making you cry out, even while you are bent in half. I repeat the slow withdrawal and slam back in, with another cry from you. This time I start pumping, my speed increasing but continuing to slap into your butt. If your legs weren't already squashing them, your tits would be bouncing around with the force.

I lift up, still thrusting, and slap your tits a few times before reaching down, and pinching your engorged clit between my thumb and forefinger, stroking it like a mini cock. This sets you off in another squirting orgasm, drenching both of us in your fluids.

I pull out again, and move up to untie you. I tell you to leave the blindfold on, as I turn you over, I remove the belt from your wrists. You slowly regain control of your breathing as I loop the belt around your neck, threading the end through the buckle, leaving the end draped down your back. I find another toy, a larger dildo with a suction cup at the base. I remove the vibrator, then start pushing the new toy into your still slick rear tunnel. You sigh as it goes in with no resistance with the increase in size.

Once it is as far as it can go, I grab the end of the belt, and tug back, forcing you to lift your head. I straddle your legs, and again place my cock head at the entrance to your pussy. I lean forward as I push in, not bothering with teasing you now, just wanting to be inside you. Once embedded in you, I lean over your back and whisper "you're mine now", then start to pump, faster and faster, again taking myself closer to oblivion, but you manage another orgasm, making your whole body shudder as you nearly pass out, from the climax and combined pressure on your neck from the belt.

At this point I remove the belt and double it in my hand, holding the buckle and tip together. I use it like a strap and punish your feminine butt cheeks, hitting on alternating sides, while still inside your pussy.

I stop, pull out, then slowly withdraw the dildo from your now gaping ass, before replacing it with the real thing. It doesn't take me long before I am again reaching my climax, this time I don't hold back, letting out a loud growl as I erupt inside you, pulsing, heaving, thrusting in the most exquisite orgasm, as you still quiver from the after effects of your last one.

I lie on top of you for a few minutes, before sliding out and to one side, taking you in my arms in a loving, post orgasmic embrace, and remove your blindfold. I kiss your sweaty forehead gently, brushing your damp hair away, whispering how amazing you are. You sigh as you snuggle into me, a wide smile on your face.

My phone buzzes with a text. It is our waitress letting me know she has finished her shift. I reply with our room number, and a request for champagne.

"Are you ready for more, my lover?"