Hotel Adventure with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy and I try CNC.
1.2k words
4.19
25.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR***

This story depicts two adults having a consensual planned encounter. I certainly do not condone assault or rape. If consent/non-consent play makes you uncomfortable, I would suggest trying another one of my stories, or others on this fine site.

******

I have to refrain from skipping as I hurry to the elevator, a single card key tucked in my pocket. Slipping out of the lift on the third floor, I scamper to the room and shut the door behind me. With a happy sigh, I immediately start to undress, shedding my coat and dress as I kick off my boots, pushing them under the chair that now holds all of my hastily-discarded clothes.

I fling myself onto the bed, hitting play on a podcast as I close my eyes for a few minutes, enjoying the soft sheets against my bare skin. Humming contentedly, I wriggle with restless energy, wondering what tonight will bring.

Unable to sit still, I stand again, this time wandering to the bathroom and running myself a hot bath. I add a splash of shower gel, grinning as the water begins to froth, my fingers tracing patterns in the growing bubbles. Before sinking into the steaming mass of foam, I send you a quick text, "Room key waiting at reception", with an attached photo of my naked legs in the bath. I don't wait to see if you've read it - that's not the point of tonight.

The bath does its job nicely, killing a good hour of waiting time and rendering me a relaxed puddle of sleepy arousal. Slowly letting the water drain, I heave myself out of the tub, yawning slightly as the pulsing between my legs becomes irresistible.

Draping myself in a towel, I pad to the bed, drying myself before lying down once more, legs splayed. I allow my hand to run over my stomach and inner thighs, teasing myself, before reaching my clit. Between the heat of the bath and heady anticipation, my pussy is soaking already. I lazily run my fingertip in circles around the bud, feeling my arousal build, but never cumming. Eventually, the desire becomes too great, and I have to force my hand to withdraw, an exasperated huff escaping my lips at my own obedience.

I slide under the duvet, the sheets cool on my flushed body, and gently drift off to sleep.

I am awoken when a hand tangles in my damp hair, dragging me backwards so hard it hurts, my back arching to relieve the strain on my neck. I look around wildly, but the room is pitch black, and all I can smell is leather and stale cigarettes. The hand in my hair prevents me from turning to see my attacker, and I feel another hand flip the blankets, my whole body exposed now. The cold and fear are causing goosepimples to erupt all over me, my nipples stiff peaks in the frigid air. A deep chuckle sounds behind me, and suddenly pain bursts through my chest as they are grabbed and viciously twisted, causing me to cry out. Tears form in my eyes as the hand moves down my body, easily overpowering my struggles as it slips between my legs, finding my thighs damp from my eager dreams.

I feel hot breath in my ear, followed by a moan, and a familiar voice growling "oh she likes it? What a needy little whore", and though the words inspire panic, my body calms somewhat, at odds with my thoughts. I wriggle more, attempting to wrap my legs crossed, closing them from further intrusion. The man tuts in my ear, beginning to alternate scratches and slaps as he forces my thighs apart once more.

I've begun to sob quietly, unwilling to let him know how futile I know my struggles are. I can feel how much bigger he is, but I make him fight for every inch of me he touches. He pins my legs open with his knee, and I know I am vulnerable to anything he wants. My eyes open wide as the hand traces up my body, pausing again to torture my nipples, scratching up my chest to my neck, where it fondles my day collar. It's a simple steel loop pendant, and as I feel him grasp it, I buck wildly, trying to bite the hand that I think is removing the necklace.

With a sharp crack and a sting that leaves me breathless, the hand slaps me across the face. My mind blanks momentarily, and in that disorientated state, I hear my Daddy say "I'm never going to take it back, Princess, but I do love how much you fight", and finally I realise.

Suddenly, I am on my front, the cold sheets soothing on my burning cheek as I feel something push into my cunt hard. I protest feebly, my body shaking from the shock as I try to push up with my arms, before realising they are folded behind my back. A harsh spank echoes through the room as the man smacks my ass with enough force to instantly redden it. He uses my arms to lift me up, my back arching as he pulls me onto his cock, making my ass and breasts bounce with every thrust.

As I come to, warmth floods my shaking body. I still feel as weak as a kitten, but I relax in his grip as I remember the plans. I feel your hands shift, now to hold me rather than restrain me, letting my arms go and instead grasping my neck. The varying pressure brings me greater pleasure as I begin to moan, tears still streaking my face.

You pull out and flip me around, pulling me forward until I fall to my knees on the floor in front of you. Looking up at you with a dazed but loving expression on my face, I see you grin down at me. Your cock is throbbing, harder than I think I've ever seen it, and slick with my cunt juices. With no sign of gentleness, you thrust your cock into my open mouth, the taste of your precum and my wetness mixing on my tongue. You sigh as you throat-fuck me, fresh tears spilling from my eyes as I choke, gasping for breath whenever you pull out, drool spilling from my lips.

The sight of me gagging and choking on your dick only makes you harder, and I feel your pulse throbbing as you push deeper into my throat, using my mouth. You pull out fully, leaving me coughing for breath, as you stroke your cock, a hand forcing my head back as with a grunt, you finish. Cum spurts from your dick, coating my face, landing in my hair and my open mouth, some dripping onto my swollen, marked breasts.

I swallow what landed in my mouth instinctively, still breathing deeply as my body shakes, my eyes unfocussed as I feel a towel wipe my face and body. Your hands pull me up, holding me to you as you lead me to the bathroom, placing me in the tub and rinsing me down with the shower head. My body eventually ceases shaking, and instead I begin to yawn, sleepiness overtaking shock, as you dry me off again with a fresh towel and bring me back to bed. You hug me tightly to you, your warmth soothing me as I drift off, exhausted, feeling you kiss my neck and whisper "you did so well Princess, Daddy's got you", and I smile.