All Comments on 'Blindfolding Barbara'

by TWeston

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Both parties to this sham of a marriage are in for some unexpected legal and medical bills in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Personally I thought it was a good story even if it was a bit mean to scare him like that. It’s a nice sexy fantasy. A marriage should be whatever the people in it decide it should be, life is far too short for us mere mortals to give a damn what closed minded people think. Then of course this story is a FANTASY anyway. If someone wanted to act out this fantasy then I’m very confident that they’d take precautions to ensure safe sex etc.

Reading between the lines it looks like other comment was posted by someone who’s spouse either cheated on them or just plain dumped them. FFS grouch READ THE TAGS FIRST.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

The husband just lost his job of loving his wife. He totally fucked up, introducing strange into his bedroom and wife. She may never want him back again. I think he deserves a few more smacks across his face for thinking of such a "fun" time, but he also gave his wife other options to enjoy now, so he can go fuck himself elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTWeston@TWeston
Writer and editor of more than a hundred articles, short stories, and books. I love writing, and I write for me. I love to create fictional stories, putting people into circumstances I wish were mine. And I love to edit stories for other writers.