Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Max," she said to me.

"Come here to enjoy the spoils of war?" I asked. With Jumbo out of the way, it was clear sailing for her "business."

"I came here to relieve you of one burden."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Alessandra."

"Alessandra? What can you do about that?"

"She can only be guilty of obstruction if she prevented the apprehension of someone who committed a crime," she answered.

"And no crime was committed by DaVanna?" I asked. "She never bought any drugs?"

"I can say with certainty that she didn't."

"How do you know that?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"And how would I do that?" I asked.

She knocked on the rear passenger window. The door opened and DaVanna stepped out. She looked fabulous in a pale yellow summer dress and matching heels.

My mind reeled. DaVanna and Lily.

"Hello Max," she said to me.

"DaVanna, I . . ."

"Let's be nice girls," said Lily.

"Alessandra committed no crime," said DaVanna, "because Lily told you a lie. I never received a drug shipment."

"So all of this was a set-up. For me," I said.

"I told you I'd get back at you," said DaVanna. "Fucked you over good, and Lesley and Alessandra for good measure."

"What about the murder that Alessandra thinks she committed?"

"You'll have to figure out that one for yourself," said DaVanna. She smiled. I wanted to punch her lights out.

"So the two of you . . .?"

Lily snuggled up against DaVanna and slid her hand inside DaVanna's dress, cupping her breast.

"She's my new girlfriend. Aren't you happy for us?" Lily asked.

"So I got played. From the beginning," I said dejectedly.

"I'm afraid so Max," said Lily. "But you are a good fuck."

They got back into the car. Lily rolled down her window.

"I'm sure we'll see you again," she said through the open window.

"Count on it," I said back.

If it was the last thing I ever did.

* * *

Max, Lesley and Alessandra (and of course DaVanna and Lily) will return in "Jackknifed."

1...5678910