Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica rolled off and got on all fours, wiggling her butt in my face. Standing on the floor, I pulled her to me and drove my shaft in deep. Erica jumped a bit when I bottomed out, I just kept hitting it harder and deeper. Don't ask me why, but I figured I was already in deep kimchee so I might as well go for broke. This little minx had my mind all mixed up, but damn she was sure fucking hot.

We spent two hours fucking, there was never a bit of making love. We tried a dozen positions and Erica loved every one of them. I tried to wash up, but we knew the kids would be home soon so I didn't use the motorhome. Instead I used the master bathroom. Damn I wished the water heater was hooked up.

I got home late for dinner; KFC was in the oven. Penny went to kiss me, I turned and told her I needed a shower first. I didn't want her to smell or taste Erica. She gave me a funny look but patted me on the ass as I headed into our bedroom to get clean. Later that night, after the kids were asleep, Penny wanted to get frisky. I tried and tried but my Johnson wouldn't co-operate. I apologized and asked for a raincheck when I wasn't so tired. She kissed me good night but woke me in the morning, trying to get me hard. It worked somewhat, at least she could ride me to her having a few orgasms at least.

From early in our friendship, Paul and I were regulars at the local martial arts dojo and Mr. Le Chen was our sensei. I had mentioned to Paul that I needed to lose a few pounds, he chided me into joining him in his weekly trips to the Red Dragon Dojo. Le Chen had come from Taiwan and had studied in Japan and in China. He was a past grand master. He taught Karate, Judo and Tai Chi. He was only about 5'6" tall and probably weighed maybe 150 pounds. My first time there, he had found me a gi, you know those white pajamas they wear, only the arms and legs were kind of short on me but hey, they would work for my first time. I asked him what he thought would be best for me, Judo or Karate?

Le Chen looked at me and said, "Mister David San, I think it would be best for you to learn Judo first, and also come in for our Sunday afternoon Tai Chi session. Judo is about defending yourself from attackers, Tai Chi will help you rid you of the stress I can see you are carrying around with you." Hell, how did he know I was stressing about my quarterly taxes coming up and the big complex we were behind on. Heck, I wanted to know Karate, I was thinking of kicking ass like Bruce Lee. When I told him that, he calmly asked me, "Mister David San, attack me like I was your worst enemy or someone attacking your wife." I ran at him planning on tackling him and the next thing I knew, I was flat on my back, he had my hand held up with my wrist pinned back painfully and his foot on my Adam's apple, ready to strangle me. All in about two seconds.

As he helped me up, he explained, "Mister David San, you see how easy it was for a man much smaller than your size to easily dispatch you? That was Judo. When you get good at that, then we can work on the Karate which is the fighting part of the Martial arts." He helped me up and we bowed to each other and I retreated back to my place in line. I found the Tai Chi very relaxing, so much that I invited Penny to go with me on Sundays and get a sitter for the kids. An added benefit was our showering together upon our return which almost always led to some awesome sex, usually starting in the shower followed by her taking me to bed and fucking the hell out of me.

Ok, back to my problem with Erica. After Penny taking me Saturday morning, we tried again Sunday morning with much better success. That night I popped a little blue pill and kind of overdid myself, I think to try to alleviate my guilt for letting myself cheat on my wife, even though I really hadn't planned on it. Erica had seduced me but Penny wouldn't care, she'd still want to kill me and she was a deadly shot. With her S&W M&P .40, she could put ten rounds in a 4" circle at 50 yards with ease.

Monday, when Erica called, I told her I was busy on the mini mall and wasn't able to make it to her job. Tuesday, I told her I was in a meeting with a new client, then had to go to the commercial project but would try to come over in the afternoon if possible. I didn't know how long I could keep this up. On Wednesday, I sent Penny over and I took a small job over at Mrs. Shultz's. She needed a new circuit run for a window air conditioner in her bedroom. I was just finishing up when I felt a pair of eyes watching me as I knelt down putting on the cover plate of the new A/C receptacle. I turned and there was Erica, wearing this little sundress. It was white with small blue flowers, buttoned down the front, came mid-thigh and she had it unbuttoned far enough that I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. She had cane woven sandals with 4" heels and legs freshly waxed.

I shook my head no, but before any words could escape my mouth, Erica pulled the dress over her head. I hadn't really noticed but she had set her phone on Mrs. Shultz's dresser, next to the door. She wasn't wearing anything now but her shoes. She sauntered up to me and leaned up to kiss me, pulling my head down so our lips met so passionately, yet so wrong. Erica unfastened my pants then pushed them and my underwear down to my boots. She then pushed me back on Mrs. Shultz's bed and untied my boots quickly with one hand, as her other stroked my precum leaking shaft. Damn him anyway.

Once she had my pants off, she moved between my legs and began to lick my shaft from my base up to the tip. I was moaning loud from the sensations and my body began to twitch. Erica smiled at me then crawled up and straddled me, guiding me between her sweet lips and she said, 'God I love your big fat cock. She slowly sank deeper and wiggled herself down until I bottomed out.

Erica was moaning and screeching and cumming like crazy. I worried Mrs. Shultz's neighbors might hear. I had gripped Erica's hips and was moving her body back and forth, at lightning speed, I wanted her to finish fast. She was screaming that I was so much better than Paul, she wished that he was hung just the same as me. She said I was reaching spots no one else had ever touched before and she loved it, saying she hoped we could continue fucking like this for years.

The thought of that really frightened me, but my cock in her pussy didn't care. She orgasmed a really big one, her pussy squeezed my dick, causing me to splatter her insides with a large charge of my baby batter. As she climbed off of me, my seed was leaking down her thigh and hitting my leg. I was glad none got on Mrs. Shultz's bed thank God. That would have been hard to explain. We both went into her bathroom, Erica sat on the toilet while I got the water in the sink hot. While waiting, she pulled me up to her and used her mouth to clean my cock. I still used a washcloth and soap to clean off any smell, she then used the washcloth on herself and we got dressed.

As Erica was about to walk out of the room, I stopped her and said, "Erica, we can't continue this. I can't take it. I love Penny, she's my wife. I don't love you. If she finds out it will kill her. Either that or she will kill me." It was then I saw her pick up her phone off the dresser. I thought it odd.

Erica walked to her car and I opened her door, she got in and started her car. She opened her window and said, "Dave, could I at least get a kiss goodbye?" When I leaned in to kiss her, she held me for a very long kiss and when she finally broke, she said as she locked her door and was rolling up her window, "Sorry Dave, but you're going to have to continue. I videoed our afternoon session and if you try to stop, I'll make sure Penny and Paul get a copy." I was standing there slack jawed, mouth open. I wasn't sure I had heard her right. Was she going to blackmail me into having sex with her or she was going to destroy both of our marriages?

I cleaned up the place, making sure the bed looked straight, spraying the bedroom with a good dose of Fabreeze around the room then placed the permit sticker on the panel. I drove home in a haze, only half aware of the others on the road. I was lucky I hadn't gotten in an accident or killed myself, hell maybe that would have been better. The rest of the week was a blur. Penny and I went to Tai Chi on Sunday, it was relaxing and made us feel go so good. When we got home, we made love then showered, and made love again. Penny ordered Domino's. We all ate watching Netflix. Damn I loved my wife and family.

Monday Penny and I worked at Paul and Erica's. I don't think Erica was happy about that. On Tuesday, Paul and I were scheduled to put on a demonstration for the Upper Valley Women's Club and you know how that turned out. After the doctor cleaned out and stitched up my head, he checked out my broken nose. He replaced the gauze with two silicone pieces, so I was bandaged up and sent home with a big script for pain pills with refills and told not to work for two weeks.

Penny put me on the couch in front of our big screen TV and put out a plate of cheese, meats and crackers. She brought out a cooler with soft drinks and asked so nicely if I wanted anything else. I politely told her 'No thank you dear."

I then heard her cell phone ringing and her talking to someone in the kitchen. I heard her say, "Ok,I'll be there. I'm leaving right now." She hollered to me that she had to go and left quite briskly. My heart sank, I knew that it must have been Paul. The kids were in bed and the drugs kept me nodding out. I woke when I heard her coming in the back door, I checked and it was after midnight. She stomped into the family room and sat in the chair across from me. She just kept shaking her head then finally said, "How could you? I thought you loved me?" I didn't know what to say.

"My sweet loving wife, I am so very sorry. I know I did wrong. I tried to stop her but she seduced me. You don't know how hard it is to turn down a naked woman trying to undress you." I said, trying to explain. "I had been trying to avoid her, I even had you go with me to work at their house. Then the day I was at Mrs. Shultz's, she showed up in her little sun dress and pulled it off and while I was telling her no, she went ahead and took me despite my protests."

With tears in her eyes, my wife said, "I know, I saw the video, Paul saw it on her phone. Danica was playing with Erica's phone and found it and showed it to her father. He has given a copy to his lawyer and sent me a copy in case I want to give it to mine." I swallowed hard, thinking of her filing for divorce. "Dave," my wife said, "I heard you tell her that what you were doing was wrong, but you son-of-a-bitch, I didn't see you fighting her off. Can you tell me why not?"

I shrugged my shoulders and asked, "Penny, why were you so late?"

My wife looked at me for a long time, then wiped a tear from her eye. She took a deep breath and said, "Paul and I had a few drinks and we talked quite a while. He kicked her out you know. He had taken his kids to his mother's so it was just us two in his RV. I decided that if you were fucking his wife, that he should be fucking me. I did it for revenge. I can't really say I'm sorry but I guess that I am. He's not very big or that good in bed. I guess that's why Erica went after you."

She got up and came over, sitting down next to me and put her arm around my aching shoulders. She looked into my eyes and said, "You still owe me. I just may try Larry and may even make you watch."

I just about shit, Larry is one of our best workers, he's also a former linebacker and black as black can be. He's a mountain of a man and I've heard other guys telling of seeing his cock when he has taken a piss in the corner if there was no port-a-potty on site and said he's hung like a horse.

"You'd really fuck Larry?" I gasp. "I mean I think he'd ruin your sweet pussy."

Penny smiled as she stood up, walking towards our bedroom and said, "Good night dear. I'll see you in the morning. I need to go out tomorrow and see how Larry is doing on the mini-mall. Just before she turned off the last of the lights, she said, "Aren't paybacks a bitch."

* * *


12