Blindsided by My Babies

Story Info
Normal sex. Sisters that have to get along.
10.4k words
4.41
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or more, and are fictitious.

Blindsided by My Babies I

Today

To say Justin didn't see it coming would be a gross understatement. His daughter Megan had just come home for summer break before her last year of college. She'd stayed at school, taking classes the past two summers, and hadn't been home since she left for college the summer following high school graduation.

Justin had no idea why she decided to spend the summer at home this year. Her sister Jessica was a senior in high school and still living at home with him. Jess's graduation was about two weeks away and she was scheduled to go to UT Austin in September.

Justin knew Megan wasn't happy, he just didn't know why. She hadn't been happy since her mother left when she was thirteen, and Jess was ten. Her mother Peggy had been cheating on him almost from the beginning of their marriage, but when Justin found out after fifteen years and confronted her about it, she just left; disappeared without any notice, and he hadn't heard from her in the ten years since. After a couple of years passed, he had an associate at his law firm get him a missing persons divorce, and as far as he knew she could be dead. She'd never acknowledged the divorce, and the only thing he missed about her was the sex. She was a demanding and talented bed partner, but not much of a companion otherwise.

He'd tried over the years to talk to Megan about his disappointment with her mother, but it seemed she blamed him for her loss. The only thing she'd told Justin was that her mother had abandoned them because he wasn't good enough for her. It seemed she thought it was all his fault she didn't have a mother to talk to and help her become a woman, but she wouldn't be specific as to just how he wasn't good enough.

He'd tried to explain about Peg's infidelity but she wasn't interested. She said that wasn't a good enough reason to deprive her and Jess of a mother. It didn't take long for him to figure out that all she wanted from him was to support her financially and leave her alone otherwise. She'd helped around the house and was civil enough, but it seemed she didn't have any affection for anyone. She didn't even want to associate with her sister Jess.

Justin couldn't find out anything about her personal life before she went to college. She didn't seem to have any friends, male or female. She didn't go out much, and when she did, she didn't give even a hint of where she went or what she did. He'd considered hiring a private detective to find out what she did with her time, but he never did.

After she went away to college, she didn't write or call except to demand money. She'd never say what she needed the money for and she wouldn't even come home for holidays. Then she showed up the summer before her senior year. She just arrived at the front door about ten o'clock on a Thursday night, toward the end of May, with a suitcase in her hand. She had to ring the doorbell because she'd long ago lost her key to the front door.

Justin was stunned to see it was her. She stepped in, gave him a kiss and a hug like nothing had ever been wrong. She just said, "Hello Daddy." He wanted to ask her why she'd decided to come home but he was afraid she'd think any questions were cross examination, and he knew she'd driven all the way from Dallas and was tired, so he just said, "Hello Meg, I'm glad to see you," and let it drop at that.

She said, "I'm exhausted from the drive, would it be ok if I just went on to bed? We can talk in the morning."

Justin said "Sure Meg, if that's what you want."

"Is my old bedroom still available?"

"Just like you left it. Is there anything you need from your car?"

"It can wait till tomorrow," she said. "Goodnight." And she went up the stairs like she'd never been gone.

The Bombshell

Meg and Justin were in the kitchen, leaning against the granite counter the morning after she arrived home, waiting for his three-minute eggs to cook. What she was wearing displayed her shapely legs and modest perky breasts. He was in his boxer shorts and tee shirt. She asked, "Daddy?"

"Yes Meg."

"Did you sleep with anybody else when you were married to Mom?"

Where the hell did that come from? She hasn't said anything personal to me for ten years. "No, I didn't, but why do you ask now, after all this time?"

"Did you sleep with anybody else before her?"

"Only a prostitute in Mexico once, when I was too young to know any better."

"Did you and Mom have sex before you got married?"

Justin hesitated, about to say it was none of her damned business, when it occurred to him somebody had to start healing the rift between them or they'd never get over what had been wrong for so many years, so he answered her reluctantly, "Yes, we did."

"Am I the reason you got married right after graduation? Tell me the truth Dad, because I'm good at math. I only weighed five pounds when I was born, and although the first child often 'comes early,' June to December is only six months. Was I what kept you from going to college? Did you and Mom have to get married, like in a shotgun wedding?"

"Does it really matter Meg?"

"Only if you want me to stay here this summer. I've got to know you're willing to be straight with me. For a lot of reasons, I've got to know whether you're really my natural father. Are you?"

"All right Meg, I'll be honest with you. I thought so at the time we got married, but some things I've found out since then, have remove it from total certainty in my mind. I think it's most likely that I am, but I can't say absolutely that I'm your natural father. It's like they say in the Jewish culture; nobody can be truly certain who their father is, only who their mother is. Did you ever discuss this with your mother?"

"No, by the time it occurred to me she was gone."

"Is it something you need to know now, Meg?"

"Maybe, but then again maybe it's better not to know."

"Well, if you decide it's important, we can always have our DNA tested."

"I suppose we could Dad. Would you like to know? Would it make any difference to you if Jess and/or I weren't your actual offspring?"

"How does Jess enter in to this, Meg?"

"Well, from what you've said about mom's sexual misbehavior, I'd guess Jess could just as easily be illegitimate as me."

The timer for the eggs went off and Justin went to the stove and took the pan off the burner. He cracked the three eggs into a glass, crumbled some crackers on top of them, added salt and pepper and a little butter, got a long spoon, stirred the mixture up and sat down to eat.

Meg said, "Dad, how can you eat that horrible mess? Don't you know raw eggs are dangerous to eat? You can get salmonella, and God knows what else."

Justin replied, "So I've heard," as he took another bite of soft boiled egg and grinned.

Meg decided to give her 'dad' time to get down that disgusting breakfast before she proceeded on her quest. When he took the last bite of eggs and crackers she said, "I remember Mom telling me just after you two had your blowup, and before she left, that you were good in bed, and I need to know what that means."

"Meg I'm not comfortable talking about this with you."

"Why not? I'm grown up. I know what sex is. I just need to know what 'very good sex' actually means. Can you do it for hours? Can you make a girl silly? What does that mean anyway, 'fuck a girl silly'? Does it just mean you've got a big tool? I haven't ever had good sex myself, so I'd just like to know what that involves. Why did Mom leave anyway, if you're so good in bed?"

"That's a lot of questions Meg. You claim you've never had good sex. How many guys have you had sex with? When did you start sleeping with boys? How do you know what good sex is if you've never had it?"

"Oh, I've read about it, both medically and on porn sights, and I've had more than a few pokes from more than a few guys, and not a one of them was any good. Where do I go, and what do I do, to get good sex, Dad?"

"Are you saying no guy has had sex with you more than once?"

"You got it."

"You have any idea why?"

"I guess it's because I give 'em hell for not pleasing me. I'm not timid about complaining when I don't get what I want."

"I'm well aware of that Meg. Have you had any comments from the guys?"

"Yea, one guy said if you're going to lay there like a possum playing dead, you shouldn't expect to get anything out of it. That pissed me off and I threatened to cut off his balls and feed 'em to him. Now every guy that's the least bit attractive won't even talk to me. I guess word's gotten around campus that I'm a bitch, so I'm being shunned. I haven't even had an offer of a date, let alone a proposition for sex in six weeks, and I'm pissed and horny and it's all your fault!"

"Meg! How can it my fault? You haven't talked to me about anything personal since your mom left. I had no idea. I knew you were unhappy, but you've been unhappy for ten years. Every time I tried to talk to you, you just blew up at me, so I quit trying. Can you blame me? And how can you be horny when you don't like to have sex?"

The Blame Game

"I can too blame you. I'm your responsibility, whether you sired me or not. You blew my mother off, so I became your sole responsibility; and who said I don't like sex? I just want a chance to love it."

"Meg, are you saying I haven't taken care of you like I should've?"

"Dad, if you'd taken care of me properly, I wouldn't have been so miserable and horny all these years."

"What didn't I do for you Meg?"

"You didn't teach me to make love, that's what you didn't do! What's the matter with me? Am I ugly? Are my tits too small, or my ass too big?"

Justin thought, nothing's wrong with you except your mouth. Your tits are fine, your ass is fine, you're sexy and beautiful and if you weren't my daughter, I'd bed you in a heartbeat. It's a shame you don't have the natural talent that most women do. The talent to tease almost any guy to death; because with your looks you'd make that kind of death a great way to go. What if you aren't my daughter? Would I try to convince you to go to bed with me? Is that what you trying to tell me you want?

"Dad, where'd you go? Didn't you hear me?"

"I heard you all right. I'm just trying to figure out what I could have done to 'teach you to make love'?"

"Isn't it obvious? How do you teach anything? You demonstrate."

"Meaning, I teach you sex by taking you to bed?"

"That's what I said, Daddy. Although I wonder if you're so damn good, why did Mom leave you?"

"Well Meg, I've wondered about that a lot over the years myself. I thought for a long time that I just wasn't talented enough to satisfy her, but in ruminating long and hard, and considering what you said she told you, I suspect my talent for love making wasn't necessarily the major problem. When I found out that, almost since the beginning of our marriage, she'd been bedding my best friend from high school, as well as two of the employees at my office, one of which was barely of age. And she'd seduced most of the craftsmen who'd done work at our house and God knows who else, I'm afraid I lost my temper and said some very unkind things.

"In the years since then, I've come to realize that she probably couldn't control her love of having men want to sleep with her, and the excitement of breaking the rules and not getting caught. I've had a few encounters with women since you went off to college and none of the recipients seemed overly disappointed in my performance."

"Have you practiced a lot since she left, Dad?"

"Only enough to keep the machinery functioning."

"Would you like to exercise the machinery now?"

If I don't get off this subject, the machinery's going to exercise itself in my shorts. I haven't seen Meg naked since she was three years old but it looks like she's really well built. So...what do I do now? She's my daughter and I'm not supposed to lust for a relative, but I do. Really hard. Maybe I should bed Tracy tonight, and leave Meg to her own devices... for now.

"I'd love to Meg, but we can't. You're my daughter and ethical men aren't supposed to have sex with their daughters."

"That's what I've heard, but what's that got to do with us? After all, I may not be your daughter at all. I'm not asking you to fall in love with me, or marry me, I'm just asking you to teach me something. Ethical men are supposed to teach their children things, aren't they?" Meg could see the bulge in Justin's pants and concluded that she was moving in the right direction.

The Revelation

Meg was wearing a white nylon blouse buttoned up the front and tucked into her blue skirt. She looked Justin directly in the eyes and seductively and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. By the time she got the top four buttons open, Justin could see that she wore no bra, and his cock got even harder. Her tits were exactly the kind he treasured, but had never had a chance to become acquainted with. Meg pulled the blouse out of the front of her skirt, which exposed most of her tits as its top flared open. She unbuttoned the last two buttons, opened the blouse completely, exposing her tits, then removed it and tossed it to the floor.

Justin was in danger of collapse. He's always been a tit man, and now he's confronted with a perfect pair being offered to him; the only problem is they belonged to his daughter. They were firm to the point of appearing hard, sharply pointed, medium size with an almost invisible coating of blonde fuzz, small areolae and nipples, perfectly matched and uniformly round, with a light tan. Their skin had no blemishes and were perfectly uniform in tone and color. Justin couldn't take his eyes off them. His mouth opened slightly, his breathing started heaving a little faster and his cock was throbbing.

Meg was looking at him and smiling knowingly. She reached out her hand, rubbed his cock through his pants and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Dod oh Dod, what I do now? She's of age and single. I'm of age and single. I know it's against the law to fuck your own daughter but it looks like my cock doesn't have any interest in law and order right now.

"Meg, I think I've never seen a torso as perfect as what I see right in front of me. I'm sure you can tell it's exited me in a big way. The problem is, that society considers fathers seducing their daughters inappropriate, and has effectively outlawed that practice by shunning those who dare break that custom. Believe me, if you weren't a close relative, I'd be all over you in a minute, but I just can't bring myself to break the rules. I hope however that viewing and appreciating those perfect mounds won't cause any harm, because I can't seem to stop doing that.

Meg smiled at her Dad and said, "I'm so glad, because they're just itching for some attention", as she placed his hand on her tit, her arms around his neck, her open lips on his, while teasing his mouth open with her tongue in a way that no father expects from his daughter, but many fathers must crave, and of course any hint of inhibition flew away and lust took over.

Meg and Justin engaged in a tongue duel while Justin rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger and gently squeezed her tit. She slowly backed off the kiss and said, "God daddy, that feels so good. I've wanted you to do this for as long as I can remember. I'd hoped you'd take the hint and make love to me as a gift when I graduated High School. When you didn't, I was so disappointed I all but raped Freddy the next night. I'd been holding him off for two years because I wanted you to be the first, but that didn't happen, so I tried to screw him to death all summer. Good old Freddy Prentice didn't die, he just kept coming back for more. We learned a lot together that summer. I wonder what ever happened to him."

She took an arm from around her Dad's neck, unzipped his pants and wrestled his very hard cock from his pants. For some reason, it felt better than any other cock she'd ever had her hands on. It wasn't the biggest, but it was certainly big enough, and it was straight, and very hard, and when she looked at it, it was just beautiful.

Justin took the opportunity to bend down and take nipple of her free tit in his mouth and tease it with his tongue while he kept fondling the other one with his hand.

Meg shivered as she ran her hand over his cock. Not really stroking it, just rubbing it lovingly. She could feel every beat of his heart in his cock, and it aroused her more than she though was possible. Her pants were sopping wet and she couldn't believe that after all these years she was getting close to seducing her Daddy.

Justin was busy realizing how fantastic her tits felt. They'd looked so hard when he first saw them, but they weren't hard at all. They were soft and pliable and they had no sag whatever. When he first saw them, he thought she might have used some of the money he'd sent her for enhancement surgery, but after feeling them he knew that hadn't happened. Sadly, he realized he now had to get things under control, hard as it was going to be.

The Back off

Justin, with great difficulty, let go of the beautiful tits, stood back and put his cock back in his shorts, zipped up his pants and said to Meg, "Something's wrong here Missy. Your actions don't agree with your words. First you tell me your mom left because I didn't know how to please her, then you say she bragged I was good in bed. You said you've had sex with lots of guys and never enjoyed any of it, and that I needed to teach you how to enjoy sex by showing you how. Then you tell me, that when I didn't bed you for graduation, you tried to screw Freddy Prentice to death all summer, and you both learned a lot. Which way is it? Do you know how to have sex or not?"

"Oh, I know how alright. I lied. I've been so pissed-off with you that I had to be a bitch to survive the fact that you didn't want to sleep with me. I love you, and I don't want to make love with anybody else. Since Freddy, I haven't done much. I've been horny as hell for three years, and believe me that's not something that puts a girl in a good mood. I've slept with a few professors at school. Mostly because they're more like you than the male peers I go to class with, and it didn't hurt my grades any either, but it only takes the pressure off for a little while. I want to know what it's like to sleep with somebody I love, Daddy, and that's you."

"Meg, I've told you, bedding a daughter is not something a father does."

"Why not?"

"I guess it was prohibited originally because inbreeding tended to generate offspring that were idiots, and or had other undesirable genetic characteristics."

Meg came back with, "But that wouldn't be the case with us, would it? Didn't you by choice have yourself rendered incapable of impregnating women and producing children?"

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers