Blindsided by My Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was quivering. He said, "Oh shit, I can't hold out any more. I'm going to cum. Oh God." As he shot load after load in Jess's pussy, Jess's orgasm deepened, big time. She nearly fell off the table, and Justin wasn't any help because he was all but unconscious himself. Meg jumped down, got behind Justin, holding him up with her body and grabbed Jess's knees to keep her from sliding off the counter. When Justin recovered enough to stand on his own, he took over Jess's knees from Meg until Jess recovered from her orgasm.

When she did, Justin backed his cock out of her, stepped back and said, "I'll be damned. I don't believe what happened here. I screwed both my daughters in under two minutes, made them both orgasm, and I shot more cum than I ever have. There's sure something different when you're having sex with your daughters. Can we get away with this? Really? Can I actually fuck two daughters, twenty years younger than me and make it work for all of us permanently?

"Well, what do you girls think? Can we make it work? Is this what you both want?"

Meg looked at Jess and said, "We Better! I suggest we take it a day at a time, based on my synopsis, and enjoy the hell out of it for as long as it works; with the understanding that if anybody feels unhappy or upset, we talk it out."

Jess said, "Sounds good to me Meg."

"Well I have something to talk about now."

Meg said, "Ok Daddy, what's on your mind?"

"I screwed both of my daughters, if you can call it that, and lightning didn't strike us dead so it seems we might get away with it after all, but I'm not happy with the way it turned out."

Meg looked at Jess and said, "What's the matter Dad? I thought it was amazing. I just had your beautiful cock buried to the hilt in my pussy, something I've been trying to get you to do for years, and had all but given up on. That's all it took for me to climax quicker than it's ever happened to me before. What about you Jess?"

"Shit Meg, I can't describe the last fifteen minutes of my life. I came home expecting to have an afternoon like every other one I've had for months, and what do I find? My sister fondling our dad's dick. Talk about surprised. Surprised doesn't cover it at all. I was shocked and excited and curious and wondering what the hell to do, and when Dad asked if what I was saying was that I wanted him to do me too, I realized that was exactly what I wanted, and something in me just took over and demanded that he do just that.

"Then when he cross examined me about who I'd fucked and did I like it, it was just like foreplay. He and I had never talked about boys or sex and it was just too much, I had to go upstairs and relieve myself with the help of my vibrator and take a shower. When I came back naked, ready for anything I thought, and you had me take off his pants, and I really saw his cock up close for the first time, big and hard, I nearly didn't make it. But it wasn't over. When I watched him slowly push that hard, sexy cock into your pussy, and imagined what it must feel like, it got hard for me to breathe. I was wishing I could actually feel it instead of just imagining it, and then I did. Oh, my God. I'd never felt a naked cock entering me so slowly and lovingly. When I came, and my pussy gripped his cock and he lost it and bombarded me with shot after shot of cum, something I'd never felt before, I just passed out.

"It may be true that you're not supposed to have sex with your father, but I can't imagine anything better than what I just had, unless it's what's waiting for me next time. That answer your question Meg?"

Justin looked at both his girls one at a time and said, "Well, I was going to apologize to you both for doing such a bad job of pleasing you, but maybe it wasn't such a bad job after all. I'm inclined to think it would be better to take you on one at a time, rather than splitting what I have between the two of you in one session, at least in the beginning. I'm not at all confident I can provide you both with multiple orgasms if I'm handling you both at the same time. I've never had two women at once before, and in fact, it's been a while since I've done much at all. I expect it'll take a while to get my stamina back."

Meg looked at Justin with surprise on her face and said, "What do you mean, multiple orgasms Daddy?"

Jess chimed in with, "Yeah Daddy, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is you're supposed to cum several times before I do."

Jess said, "The only time I've ever cum with a guy was with you just now, and that didn't take long at all"

Justin asked Meg, "What about you?"

"I've cum a couple of times but I've never cum more than once in the same session. Can that really happen?"

"Oh yeah, I give you my solemn promise, it can and it will. I think I'm finally going to be able to do something really nice for my girls.

The Test Flight

"However," Justin said, "We still have the matter of monogamy on your part verses bigamy on mine, you're getting pregnant and us raising a family, and probably a host of other problems a father having sex with his daughters is apt to create."

Meg came back with, "I'm more interested in multi-orgasmic sex than in problems at the moment. How many times can you make me cum Daddy? Are you ready to demonstrate to Jess and me how that goes? We both came with one stick just a little while ago. Can you do that again right now?

"I think with a little help from one of you I can." Please let this work, for their sakes and mine.

"What do you need one of us to do? And which one?" Meg asked.

"I know you have Meg, but Jess, have you ever given a blow job?"

Jess answered, "No I haven't, but I'm willing to do anything to have your perfect dick back in me."

"Ok Meg, you're elected. Just suck my cock till it gets hard again but not till I cum, Ok?"

"Got it Dad." As she took his partially soft cock in her mouth and started caressing it with her tongue and lips, sucking softly. The response was immediate and rapid. Within a couple of minutes his cock was rock hard and he told Meg, "That's enough Meg. Thanks."

"You're welcome Daddy. Who's first, Jess or Me?"

"Well, that's not obvious. Why don't you two play rock paper scissors, and the winner gets to choose."

They did and Meg won, choosing to go first. Justin took her by the hand, walked her to the table in the middle of the room, bent her over the table and slowly inserted his cock from behind. Meg had never been K-9'd before and she was surprised how it felt to be penetrated from behind. She said, "Daddy, that's wonderful. I've never had it this way before, but it's really great. Please continue, 'cause I don't think it'll take long for me to cum." As Justin moved slowly all the way in and as far out as he could go without leaving her completely, she proved to be right, and in about ten strokes she began to quiver and moan. Justin reached around her hip and massaged her clit gently and she gipped his cock with her pussy and orgasmed intensely.

Justin quit pumping his cock and when her orgasm waned, he pulled his cock out of her, bent over and licked her dipping pussy lips, inserting his tongue and teased her pussy while stroking her clit with his finger. Her leg muscles tightened, her body rose up from the table some, she started to quiver more intensely and Justin inserted his cock into her again, shoved in as far as he could. Meg screamed, grabbed his cock with her pussy again and orgasmed for a full minute. Justin waited with his cock still in her, and when she began to relax a little, he started pumping his cock again and soon Meg came again. He kept pumping and she kept coming until she groaned at him, "Daddy, please cum now or I'm going to die."

Justin quit holding back, pumped four more full strokes and unloaded in Meg with great relief that he could still perform. Meg collapsed on the table and turned into a limp mass of flesh when Justin pulled out. After giving her a few minutes to recover, Justin helped her to her feet and sat her on a stool at the counter and said, "Are you ok Meg?"

"I think so. I was afraid for a bit that you'd screwed me to death, but I came back, so I guess I'll recover...eventually. How about you?"

"I'm really enjoying myself. I was afraid maybe I'd lost the knack of handling girls but I guess I haven't. By the way I want to tell you how sorry I am that I didn't pick up on what you wanted for graduation Meg. We could have started this three years ago, if I hadn't been so damn dense."

"Better late than never Daddy."

Jess's Turn

Jess had of course seen everything her dad had done to her sister, and she was so hot she almost couldn't stand it. As she watched Meg orgasm for the fourth time, she massaged her clit slowly, and immediately orgasmed, hard, sitting on her stool. She wondered if her dad could do any more right now and said, "Daddy can you do me like that too? I've never had it from behind, or on a kitchen table. I haven't cum fifteen times in one session like Meg just did, and I'm so ready I'm shaking with anticipation. Please say you can."

Justin walked over to where Jess was still perched on the counter, pulled her toward him till he could reach her body, took one of her lovely tits with the puffy areola in his hand, kissed her mouth seriously with a lot of tongue, then left her mouth and went to her other tit with his mouth. He sucked, licked, nibbled and squeezed until Jess pushed him away and slid off the counter. Well there's always a first time, and she went down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. His cock wasn't totally wilted and was trying to come back when he was tending to Jess's marvelous tits. Jess worked on it with her mouth and tongue, and within a couple of minutes he had a piece of timber sticking straight out from his crotch again.

Jess took the cock from her mouth, walked over to the table, spread her feet apart and laid her upper body on the table, like she'd seen her Dad place Meg. Justin moved in behind her and when she was settled, he rubbed the head of his tool against her pussy lips twice, then penetrated her very slowly to the hilt where he let it stay for a bit.

God that feels so good. Her pussy is so tight and wet and hot, I'm glad I've already cum twice. Now I can enjoy servicing my other daughter without having to fight so hard not to cum.

Justin began stroking all the way out as far as he dared very slowly, then all the way in very slowly, pausing when his cock was buried all the way to the hilt, then repeating. Jess had her hands on the table above her head and could feel every inch Justin's cock traveled in and out of her pussy. After a few of those agonizingly slow strokes she began to slowly beat her fists against the table and said, "Good God Daddy, how can anybody stand such intense pleasure without having a heart attack? It's not enough I'm being screwed by my father, but you are doing it with such expertise and consideration. I thought I'd had sex before but I haven't really. You're the one really taking my virginity; right now."

Justin felt Jess's pussy tightening around his cock as she prepared to orgasm. He backed off the full strokes of his cock and went to using only about the end three inches, and increased the speed of his strokes some, to encourage the intensity of her orgasm. When the orgasm arrived, it threw her off the cliff, but she didn't land on the rocks below, she just floated as the orgasm built and built until every part of her abdomen was quivering and sending signals that scrambled her brain. Justin felt it too and he buried his cock to the hilt as Jess's legs seized up. She moaned, then screamed, then broke out in a sweat and almost quit breathing. Justin stayed still inside her until the orgasm began to run out, then he began the long slow strokes again.

I can't believe this is going so well. I figured we'd have nothing but a quick screw and a lot of guilty feelings, but here I am fucking my youngest daughter, she's in the throes of a series of major orgasms, her sister had to call a halt to her session and I'm getting more pleasure than I've ever had.

Jason could tell Jess was building again so he got his hand under her pelvis and found her swollen button. When he rubbed it gently, she quickly blew up again and bucked and heaved while he stayed buried as deep as he could get. This one wasn't as violent as the first one but was still earth moving. Jason resumed his slow long strokes when Jess said, "Daddy, I've had about all I can handle for now. Did you cum yet?"

"No, not yet Jess."

"Well if you don't mind, please do it soon. Ok?"

It took longer this time than it had with Meg, but Justin went to work getting his release. By the time he shot his load, Jess had built so close to another climax that it triggered her and she came with him. When Justin pulled out, his cock was melting. His cum and Jess's juices were running down the inside of her legs. Justin went to the counter, got a dish towel and handed it to Jess. She wiped herself down, threw the towel in the dirty clothes and sat down at the counter beside Meg.

Jason stood in front of his two daughters and said, "Well, what do you think girls?"

Meg said, "I think I just found out what I have to do with the rest of my life."

"What's that Meg?"

"Make love to my father. I mean I knew I wanted you to fuck me Daddy, but I had no idea it would be such an intense experience, and I can't see it ever getting old or boring. Cuming repeatedly, until you just can't go on, then cumming again and feeling your father shoot his load into you is enough to make you not give a shit about anything else. Give me half an hour and I'll suck your cock till you get hard and we'll do it all over again."

"Well, thanks Meg. I'm glad you really enjoyed it, finally, and that I'm the one that was able to give it to you."

"Jess, what about you?"

"Daddy, I see now why fathers fucking their daughters is so frowned upon."

"Why's that Jess?"

"Because if what I just had is what every daughter gets from sex with her father, she'd never marry or fuck anybody else in her whole life, and all the babies born in the world would be defective. How about you Daddy? How was it for you? Would you like me to give you a blowjob all the way? Would you like to cum in my mouth, have me suck you some more to get you hard again, then fuck me until I pass out? Let me come to, then eat my pussy and suck my clit and fuck me some more till I cum for fifteen minutes solid and die in bliss?"

"I expect I've had a lot more sex than you girls have but I can guarantee, what we just had is far and away better than any I've ever had; and I can guarantee it isn't available any other way. This is special and we must guard it, protect it, and above all, enjoy it."

I wonder how long I'll be able to satisfy two females, twenty years younger than I am, and with the insatiable appetites for orgasms they have? I'm going to have to find a way that's acceptable to all of us, including me, for them both to get some cock from other guys and not feel guilty about it.

And So, Their New Lives Begin.