Blindsided by My Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Meg, that's true, but I'm still an attorney, and I don't think my clients would be happy with me breaking the laws that prohibit a man from seducing his daughter; stupid as that law may seem to those of us that want to break it."

"Daddy, I wasn't planning to rape you in the park across the street from your office at high noon where everybody could see us. Or put a sign on your door saying 'I'M SCREWING MY DAUGHTER'S BRAINS OUT, PLEASE WAIT.' Who the hell's going to know what we do at home?"

"You and I Meg, and probably Jess. By the way, how was I supposed to know you wanted me to sleep with you for a graduation present? Did I miss something?"

Meg sidled closer to Justin and put her hand on his crotch and felt his cock again. It was still just as hard as it was when he took it away from her, and she said, "Can this thing stay hard all day?"

Justin grinned at her and said, "When I'm looking at what's in front of me right now it'll probably stay hard for a week. You're making it very hard for me to remain a good boy Meg, but tell me why I didn't realize you wanted me to screw you for graduation. What did you do or say that I didn't get?"

"I told you in April, that when I graduated the end of May I'd be a grown woman and that I wanted to take over what Mom had abandoned when she left. I think what you didn't get, was that that included riding this beautiful cock that I have my hand on right now."

"Meg, I thought you meant running the household for me. How was I supposed to know you had the hots for me?"

"Daddy, every girl has the hots for her father, don't you know that? But instead of throwing me on the bed and screwing my brains out, you ignored me all summer. Then you sent me off to college without even suggesting that we share the same bed! You didn't even get it when I walked around the house all but naked, and tried to snuggle up to you and get you to feel me up.

"I was so angry I could have killed you, so I spent the next two summers at school taking classes, so I wouldn't have to resist raping you in your sleep some night; and I didn't even have Freddy for comfort. This is the last chance I have before I graduate college and leave you for good. I want you to make me happy Daddy; I know you can...will you? Please?"

The Cave In

What am I? Some kind of stupid idiot? She wants me to fuck her. I want to fuck her. I know damn well I can't have her living in this house for three months, running around naked, begging to be screwed all day every day, and not succumb to the lust that's about to overcome me right now. So, I have two choices. I send her away, or I take her. No choice really. Who'd pass up that body? Would I even hesitate if she wasn't my daughter? Shit no! I was thinking about fucking my partner's wife Tracy, and that's a lot more dangerous and a lot less attractive than doing Meg. If George caught me with Tracy there'd be hell to pay at the practice. If he discovered I was sleeping with Meg he'd just grin, nod his head, be pissed-off that it was me instead of him, and maybe start doing his daughter June, if he hasn't already.

While Justin was arguing with himself inside his head, Meg was busy fishing his cock back out of his pants and stroking it lovingly. She looked at Justin and cocked her head in a questioning way. Justin said, "Are you really, really sure this is what you want?"

In answer, Meg dropped to her knees and took Justin's very hard, very anxious cock in her mouth. Justin couldn't resist any longer and just gave in to the inevitability of what was going to happen. He asked, "Have you done this before Meg?"

She kept running her tongue around the head of Justin's cock and just nodded her head.

"Do you know what's going to happen if you keep it up?"

Meg just nodded her head again and kept teasing with her tongue.

"Well, ok then, enjoy yourself."

Meg knew if she was careful, she could keep Justin on the edge for a good while. After all he'd kept her waiting for three years, so she figured he deserved to suffer a little bit. When she felt him tensing up, she knew he was ready to cum, so she came off his cock and just licked the length of it slowly a few times, then put it down and stood up.

She kissed him on the mouth with some tongue, stepped back and unbuttoned his shirt, then attacked his pants, undoing the belt, then the buttons, and dropped them to the floor. Justin kicked off his loafers and stepped out of the pants. Meg moved behind him and pulled off his shirt, then pulled down his boxers which he then stepped out of too.

Meg reached around and got his very hard cock with both hands, and was just starting to stroke it, when her sister Jess bounced through the door from the dining room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Justin's cock in Jess's hands and said with an astonished tone, "Oh shit! Are you two doing what I think you're doing?"

Justin jumped when he saw Jess and tried to cover his crotch. He quickly turned around, grabbed his pants, stepped into them, turned back around, looked at Jess and didn't have the slightest idea what to say.

Meg turned too, looked a Jess and said, "What the hell are you doing home now?"

"Meg, I usually come home after school. The question is, what are you and Daddy doing? Huh?"

Justin, was dumbfounded by the situation and totally embarrassed to be caught by his younger daughter, about to stick his older daughter. What do I say now? I feel like my wife just walked in and caught me accosting our daughter.

Meg came back with, "Well, if we hadn't been so rudely interrupted, I was about to finally have our father's cock; something I've been after since I graduated high school. Do you have a problem with that?"

"That depends, dear sister."

"On what, Jess?"

"On whether we can make it a Ménage à trois."

Justin looked at Jess, then Meg, then Jess, then Meg again and said, "Stop it you two! I'm not going to stand around while you girls fight over me like I'm some kind of dildo you both want to use...Jess, are you saying you want me too?"

"That's right Daddy. If you're going to screw Meg, you're going to have to screw me too. Do you think you can handle both of us?"

Jesus Christ, it's feast or famine. Well what the hell, a sin's a sin and they're both of age. Whether it's one daughter or two shouldn't make any difference, should it? I can't go to hell more than once, can I?

Meg said forcefully, "Jess, I'm not going to let you horn in on the three years of work I've done getting to this point. It's just not fair."

Jess came back with, "You think if he does me too it'll take something away from you? Daddy, are you going to let Meg dictate who you can and can't have sex with?"

"No, I hadn't planned to, and I don't plan to let you or her, tell me who I have to have sex with either, Jess."

"Are you saying you don't want to do us?"

"I'd be lying if I said that, but I think I should have some say in the matter, don't you? And I really don't think I can, or want to, manage a Ménage à trois.

The Examination

"Do you girls do that a lot?"

Meg answered, "Do what Dad?"

"Ménage à trois. Both of you screw the same guy at the same time."

"Dad, when I started college, I don't think Jess was into any of that yet, and since then, I have no idea what she's done. But we sure haven't been fucking the same guys as far as I know, and I've never done a Ménage à trois."

"Jess?"

"Dad, Meg's been six hundred miles away. I don't know any guy that would want me bad enough to travel that far for a piece of ass. Especially mine. And no, I've never done a Ménage à trois either. In fact, I've never even sucked a cock, but I'd be more than happy to try sucking yours."

Justin hesitated a bit, then said, "We'll see about that, but first, when did you start sleeping around?"

"Three months ago."

"Who was first?"

"Charley."

"Have you been with anybody else?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Burt."

"Did you like it?"

"Not with Charley. He didn't know any more than I did, and it was pretty much a disaster. Burt was better, but it still didn't seem to be as good as I thought it was supposed to be."

"Nobody else?"

"Nah. I'm not very popular at school, especially in the sex department. I guess because I didn't start till a lot later than most of the girls did. Burt and I tried a few more times, but it didn't get any better, so I just blew it off. I've hinted to some of the football jocks but they haven't even been tempted, so that's the extent of my sexual experience. I hope that doesn't disqualify me for being a partner of yours."

"Jess, if you weren't my daughter it would give me great pleasure to make up for a couple of inexperienced young men, by giving you satisfying, maybe even mind-blowing sex."

Meg broke in with, "Dad, if Jess hadn't shown up, were you going to screw my brains out?"

"To be honest Meg, I probably was. It's really all but impossible for a man, when faced with a beautiful female, begging to bedded, to turn his back and walk away. Especially when he's as aroused as I was. Even now that I'm cooled off a bit, it's not easy to consider throwing away the possibility of having two beautiful young women available whenever I want. Those same two beautiful females, willing to walk around the house topless or even nude whenever we're alone; being in danger of screwing myself to death because, I can't get enough of them seducing me into bed at all hours of the day and night.

"What about you two? Could you tolerate long term, my being with both of you, without jealousy eating you both up? Could we get along without me having to keep score of the last one I did, or how often I did who? Over the long haul, I couldn't promise to treat you both equally, even though I know that's what you deserve. In reality it's just not apt to work out that way.

"Jess, you'll be going off to college in September, and Meg, I hope you'll be going to law school to get ready to join the firm after you finish college next year. Can we spend the next three months screwing ourselves into exhaustion, then do without for the next nine months without going out of our minds? Can we maintain a sane relationship between the three of us, and have a happy triad family, while violating the cultural prohibition against family members sleeping with each other, and all the risk that it entails?"

Meg looked at her father, frowning and said, "Is there really any risk Dad?"

"In truth, probably not much legally. I haven't heard of anyone in this state prosecuted for sleeping with a family member, if they were both consenting adults. But there's bound to be social consequences if friends and colleagues find out what we're doing. And there's a real possibility they'll find out; you can be sure of that.

"Both of you girls could well be forfeiting any chance of marriage and a family. I'd no doubt be kicked-out of the country club, and maybe even disbarred as an attorney. Those risks are real."

Meg held up her hand, frowned again and said, "Can I say something Dad?"

"Sure Meg."

"See what you think about this. Two daughters are living with their divorced father while they go to college. Jess could go to the UTRGV just twenty miles up the road and live right here, in the house with you, solving the no-sex problem for both of you, and saving money at the same time. You could come to visit me some weekends and holidays, prepared to go home used to exhaustion. When I finish law school, I could live at home without raising much suspicion, because I'm working at your law firm. Jess could go to law school too and when she passes the bar, we could form a family law firm. Jess and I, at different times, could get artificially inseminated, or better yet, find a couple of handsome guys to knock us up. We could have our babies, you could adopt them, and we could be a happy family without anyone knowing anything other than what we tell them. It's not even unusual anymore for single girls to have kids. We don't even have to tell the handsome guys that they knocked us up. You can stay a member of the country club, and we can screw our brains out for a long as we're able."

While Meg was spinning her scenario, Justin perched on one of the counter stools and Jess perched on another. When she finished, Meg asked, "Well what do you think?"

Justin said, "I'm glad you're going to be a lawyer in our firm because I'd rather not face you as an adversary. The only thing that really bothers me about it, is you girls breaking monogamy to get knocked up by a couple of handsome brutes. After a while I'm not sure I'll be able to compete with handsome brutes, and I kind of assumed we would be monogamous. I think I've been cuckolded enough by your mother that I don't need that any more, and none of us need any STD."

"Dad, you can't be monogamous when you're doing two women regularly. The best you could do is bigamous. We can't cuckold you anyway, because we're not your wives. Do you think it's fair that you should get to bed more than one woman, and those women have to remain true to you? I'm not much interested in being in a harem. How about you Jess?"

"Meg, all I'm interested in right now is being fucked by Daddy. The rest of it can wait as far as I'm concerned. I'm so wet I've got juice running down the inside of my thighs to my knees. Can I please get some help here before I pass out?"

Justin said, "I get it Jess, but you'll just have to wait till we get some rules established. Take my word for it, you won't die or even pass out."

"What the hell do we need rules for? Meg wants to bed you. I want to bed you. You want to bed us. You're here, we're here, and Mom's not here to stop us. There's a nice big bed upstairs, so why are we sitting around talking when we could be up there, screwing our brains out, huh?"

"Jess, there's plenty of time for that. Right now, we need to agree on how this relationship is going to work, before we get so involved that it's too late."

"Ok, but you'll have to excuse me for a minute. I'll be back as soon as I can, and don't you two dare mess around while I'm gone. Ok?"

Justin and Meg both nodded in agreement, Jess got off her stool, dashed out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom, shut the door, stripped off her clothes, went into the bathroom, cleaned off most of the juice on her thighs with a damp washcloth, went back to the bedroom, got on her bed and grabbed her vibrator. She applied the vibrator and envisioned being fucked by her daddy, and within two minutes she was drenched in sweat and had cum harder than she ever thought possible.

As soon as she could get off the bed she went back to the bathroom for a shower. She stayed in the shower with the cool water running over her until she got control of herself. Can this really happen? Can we all live together, and be together without killing each other? Can I really get lucky and not have to go to bed with twenty-five or fifty stupid guys in hopes of finding one to marry? Is living in a harem with Meg and having only Daddy for the rest of his life going to be enough for me? This has all come down so fast I'm overwhelmed by it all...I know I want to do Daddy. I know he's going to do Meg. I don't know how she and I will get along when we're both doing Dad, but I suspect we'll have to work it out, or Dad will call it all off. Ok, time to face the music.

Jess turned off the shower, toweled off, threw the towel over the pony wall and marched down the stairs buck naked, back to the kitchen somewhat more confident than when she left. She said cheerily, "Hi guys, I'm back."

When Justin saw her, his cock jumped and he thought, My God, she's as hot as Meg. They both outdo anything their mother Peggy was, and she was a lot. The girls were standing together and Justin couldn't help comparing them. Even though Meg still had on her short skirt and her sneakers he could see the family resemblance between them. Jess was about an inch taller than Meg and not quite as slender, but just as compellingly fetching. Her tits were at least a cup size bigger than Meg's but not as sharp, with areolae a little larger and puffy, standing out from the body of her tits, but her tits are just as firm and without sag as Meg's. They have the same light-colored fuzz on them as Meg's. Her nipples were exactly the right size for her tits and were perpetually somewhat erect, looking like buttons.

Jess saw her dad looking at them with his mouth slightly open and said, "Do you like them Daddy?"

"Oh boy. Does a bear shit in the woods?"

"Better than Meg's?"

"Stop that, you girls aren't in competition with each other. If what we want's going to happen, you two can't compete with each other for me. We have to be able to enjoy the sex without jealousy, or it isn't going to work. I love you both. I don't favor one over the other. If we decide to do this, I want to enjoy you each with the same fervor, and I'll try my best to keep it even, but like I said before, I'm not going to keep score, and you shouldn't either."

Meg bent over, untied her sneakers and kicked them off. She unbuttoned her skirt, stepped out of it, folded it and laid it on the counter. Then she pulled down her panties, stepped out of them and laid them on top of her skirt. She looked at Jess and said, "Ok Jess, take Dad's pants off."

The Trial Run

Jess walked over in front of her dad, and said, "Stand up," Which he did. She unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them and his cock sprang out. Justin stepped out of his pants, folded them and laid them beside Meg's skirt and stood as naked as his two girls, leaning against the counter.

Meg moved to the kitchen counter, hopped up to sit just barely on the edge, with her legs spread and her well-trimmed pussy beckoning and said, "Dad, come over here please." Justin walked over and stood in front of Meg and waited, looking at her naked body and panting slightly, his cock ready to explode.

Meg said, "Dad, I want you to stick your cock in my pussy, slowly and gently, as far as you can. Don't pump it, don't dump your load, don't twitch it, just leave it there until I tell you to take it out. Think you can do that?"

Justin didn't answer, he just placed his cock in front of the opening of her vagina and gently slid his cock into her beckoning pussy, slowly, a bit at a time until his pelvis met hers and his cock was buried completely in her. His cock had been hard for almost two hours and he was desperate to cum but managed to grit his teeth and hold it back. Well I guess that does it. I'm committing incest if she really is my daughter, and what about Jess? She could just as well not be my daughter either, and at this point I don't give a shit.

Jess stood behind and just to the side of Justin, watching. As Meg experienced her father's cock sliding slowly into her pussy, she began an orgasm. She'd waited for this for three years and wasn't about to deny something she'd been waiting for all that time. When the muscles in her pussy clenched Justin's cock he nearly lost it, but he'd told Meg he wouldn't dump his load and he kept his word, but at great expense, as he all but passed out.

When her orgasm had passed, Meg said, "Oh God Daddy, it's a perfect fit. You just touched my cervix. This is going to be perfectly wonderful. Jess, get up here beside me, you're going to love this. Dad, you can leave me now and give Jess a trial for size."

Jess was on the marble counter, supporting herself with her arms, about to pass out herself, her legs parted and her pussy wet and waiting, and her dad entered her the same way he'd entered Meg. As his cock started sliding slowly into her pussy she moaned, "Ooohhh." Her eyes slitted, her breathing got shallow and when Justin's cock bottomed out just like it had in Meg she thought, this has to be the most spectacular thing that's ever happened to me. An hour ago, I was sitting in English class at school, without the slightest notion that I was about to get fucked by my dad. If I hadn't gotten home when I did and caught Meg playing with his cock, I'd probably be up in my room listening to R & R and rubbing my clit right now. This is one hell of a lot better. The slow slide of her Daddy's cock into her pussy, triggered the same response in her, as it had in Meg, and her pussy clenched Justin's cock as she orgasmed.