All Comments on 'Blindsided by the Proposal'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 274 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a disgusting RAAC!!! who would get back with this retard hoe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, it's just too ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

way too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I take it that kidney problems never surfaced. Did his face look much different?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

It started out as a good story. However, it devolved into this jumbled, twisted fairy tale where terms like contract were bandied about without regard to UK statutory or common law. The contract Cathy signed was signed under false pretenses, under the influence of alcohol/drugs and essentially resulted in her signing away her legal rights, which would consent to abuse and/or injury. In most nations not named Iran or North Korea, you simply cannot rape, abuse, impregnate, falsely imprison, torture or mentally abuse a person because they "signed a contract". In fact, from the little I know of UK human trafficking laws, those would've probably been applied by the Crown. This good story could've been saved by a plot with fewer moving parts, fewer characters and by not being wholly dependent on literary license concerning the law to bring it to a conclusion. I normally love your work and settled in for a good, entertaining read but could not get past page 4. Too much chaos and difficult to read. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incoherent, ridiculous crap. Not a surprise from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 pages too long and even in the loving wives universe too convoluted. TC Ireland.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

a good, a big, a beautiful 1⭐.

You really need to give your definition of RAAC, because for me it was pure and simple.

- No divorce.

- No date for the husband.

- No sex for the husband, he can barely jerk off. it would almost be a betrayal or a crime.

- the husband is the greatest Holy man in the world. So perfect that it shines brighter than the sun.

- the woman is more stupid than a gastropod.

- damn theory he can't find another woman better than her, sure enough the millions of women in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful. Justice was served all round.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

"This is therefore not a BTB nor would I class it as an RAAC."

Not a raac, you say. You are a fucking liar. No sane person would get back together with a spouse that misled them to this extent. If you have any decency, you'll edit the intro to this steaming pile of horse shit to indicate that it is indeed a raac. This way people like me will not be suckered into your lies and waste time reading it. One star and I hope you choke on it.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Too long, overly verbose and poorly written, You should have 'bailed out' half way and made it a BTB while it was still a story, It was very confused, not contiguous and certainly not worth reading, I only wasted about 20 minutes on this sad tale so I'll put it down to a boring trip to the dentist! I gave it 2** as I am feeling generous today but it really isn't worth that much! try reading some of the better authors here in L.W. you may improve to the level of being readable.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

It was entirely preposterous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I should have known to give this author a miss. Pretty much all this author's stories have men pretty putting up w/ unrealistic limits. In this case, the wife was supposedly drugged, but "grooming" doesn't excuse anything. She was painted as being above average intelligence. Also, not sharing things w/ her husband due to a contract is nonsensical. Did they have microphones hidden in their home so she should could not have told her husband? Of course not. No one with a healthy ego would tolerate this wife's behavior and stay with her. The fact she is hot does not excuse what she helped engineer happening to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its definitely a RAAC , and not a good one

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I will say again as I wrote yesterday, it's obvious where you are coming from in these stories. You aren't examining anything. You have a dominant abusive kink and this is the way you get off on it. No one writes this many stories with the exact same themes otherwise. Fucking own it sick freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over done. It needs serious editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the worst cuck stories here. Up there with Matt Moreau trash bin. Some people confuse romantic stories with stupidity. You are one if them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Written by someone with no talent in English that would embarrass a five year old.Absolutely terrible.No stars

DrPopeDrPopeabout 2 years ago

Oh gosh …. I find it very difficult to comment on your stuff … we share similar ideas in many ways ( we both think Neighbourhood wives is a classic) and you can think up some rather interesting and original narratives…. BUT …. Honestly you need help with your actual writing…. It’s got no bite to it … you simply describe events like a newspaper would. And you repeat yourself ( and apologising in advance doesn’t get you off the hook). I want to encourage you to improve as I know full well how much work is involved in getting something like this finished.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

its a cuck story without a cuck rag so you get one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

way too long horseshit story. 1*

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 2 years ago

I truly hate this story. The wife lies, plots and it paid a huge sum of funds to where herself out. She is deep enough in the plot to have been charged as an accomplise in her husband's beating. She talks about "fucking" her husband and "making love" with her boss! No likable characters here. Your last several stories have been disappointing, I need to seriously consider keeping you in my favorite authors. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're an excellent story teller but Cathy just couldn't possibly be this dumb. Too over the top to believe they had a great relationship, she'd then cut him off, smile while he was assaulted and stay the week having sex with everyone because they told her Derek was all right. Sorry, smiling when you know you've messed up isn't realistic. Now she's really, really sorry she was duped and they live happily ever after? Not a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slut wife didn’t know they were planning to beat him nearly to death. She thought they were only going to illegally restrain him and force him to watch her fuck three guys. Then she stands by and smiles at him while they beat him. You couldn’t have created a weaker or more pathetic husband then you did. The only fair ending to this story would be that the slut died a painful and violent death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the stupidest stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the stupidest stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there’s a good story in there somewhere but it’s a bit of a rambling mess as is. More like a first draft - stilted language and meandering.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Cathy was abused enough that I can see why there wasn't any BTB involved. At the same time I just can't agree with them reconciling.

There are a lot of reasons why I can't accept the reconciliation but, if you put everything else aside there is one major reason why the reconciliation doesn't work.

When the full extent of the plan was revealed Derek immediately charged Harding and punched him in the face. Once the goons got their hands I'm him he was fighting them. They beat him senseless if not actually unconscious before taking him back to his room. I get that right in the moment Cathy didn't know the full extent of his injuries but, still she told there and watched the beat her husband. She made one attempt to get to him and when she was restrained she just stood there smiling while they beat him. I get that the smile wasn't because she was happy about what was happening but, still.

If she loved him the way she claims to you would think she'd be willing to risk injury to herself to try to protect him. At the very least it should have been obvious to her that they were lying when they kept telling her that he was having sex with the other women.

Regardless of drugs, alcohol, coercion to r anything else the beating she witnessed should have stopped her voluntary involvement in it's tracks.

The fact that she continued to participate at least somewhat voluntarily should have ended her marriage right then and there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I enjoyed the story, the video chat should have been the final straw. She was proclaiming "They groomed me to be a whore and now I embrace it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yuck…this author or writer sucks big time…

Page 1 started well…

Page 2 was ok

Page 3 started the cucky shit…

And it went shitty from there on…

Nothing made any sense…unless the writer remains high on weeds when he writes…then he will Make perfect sense.overall a pathetic story!!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

Thank you for writing a wonderful story. Love is the greatest force in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite your biography one could almost believe this was a woman writing this tale.

When it comes to these sort of stories it’s quite easy to believe a woman would agree to something like this. Agree to fuck someone or a group of someone’s for a period of time for a huge some of money. All the time believing it’s for the benefit of her and her husband so they can buy a good house and start a family and it won’t effect her relationship with her husband, and although he may be upset he’ll come around.

Womens minds work differently to mens, not better or worse but different. Their biologically driven to seek out the best provider, so they can raise a family and provide for them.

They are more focussed than n these times on material things, money, the best house, etc. Plus their more emotionally driven, for them love is everything, making love with someone they have a connection with. They can view sex without love as being just a physical act and not of as much importance (no big deal in the scheme of things) - they want live, a stable home and provider for their children. So they can separate things in their minds.

Men are not as complex, we see sex as being a major part of being in a relationship. More important than ‘sharing’ and cuddling plus we would never agree to gaining financially from sex.

In this tale we are expected to believe that after the lies, receipt and betrayal a man would forgive and forget for ‘love’?

The wife accepted money for fucking other men over the course of a week as it would help them get a home to start a family, A woman’s logic! Her husband would be ‘upset’ but would ‘get over it’ in time so it’s all good.

Yes, she may have been coerced and groomed BUT she still went along with it, more worried about losing her job than any threat to the marriage despite the husband telling her continually in the weeks before the event it risked divorce.

She knew before hand what was to happen but kept him in the dark, even lied to him when he ‘correctly’ guessed there was something unsavoury going to happen. At no time during the lead up did she consider her husband, his feelings or their marriage because the money would be useful to them.

She excused smiling as something she did when nervous,? That that happened when he was cruelly beaten - really? What person seeing someone they loved or even a friend or family member if not a stranger being beaten would not if rushed in to stop it.

She made no real effort to stop it or check on him and get reasons are weak throughout. She initially enjoyed the whole thing until the last few days when the others started being crueller to her and only came to her senses when she was beaten herself and the experience became less than enjoyable and without multiple orgasms.

Although she was badly beaten she was still not damaged as much as the husband.

Her being able to excuse it has being not as important has she didn’t have the emotional bond was rubbish too.

The behaviour of the other office staff was deplorable, if Cathy and her husband were so well like why would ordinary decent people support, encourage and keep quite about it all? Surely one person thought I’d something more than their jobs?

Then we get to the reconciliation, you said it wasn’t a RAC but it so was, one of the worst ever. The husband was only a touch away from Jesus where forgiveness is concerned. His family and the work colleagues encouraged forgiveness as though what happened was trivial. When they got together and he suggested seeing her with another woman she was reluctant saying she wanted things kept between only themZ. Easy to say after she got the pleasure of a break free m her vows to experience multiple other partners of both sexes, she admitted she enjoyed though ‘without the loving bond’ (Female mind set again)

But, heh, she had a magic pussy and he should be happy he’s got it and their ‘loving bond’

Plus all the woman gained exceptionally well for their planned betrayals in the settler whereas the husbands got nothing for their humiliation and pain. Even the husband for his hearing got less, they hired on as whored abd had they not been beaten severely at the end and had the culprits not been terrible to them

In the later days I’ve no doubt they would have left with 100k and a favtsstic memory of the sex.

Pathetic really, your worst most insulting story. I’m disappointed as your stories are usually much better.

The husband is up for sainthood though

Pac114manPac114manabout 2 years ago

Yea, I would still see it as a RAAC since both spouses got together again.

If you want to write a non RAAC and non-btb story. You would have both party forgive each other abd separate in good terms.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Another fine example of how utterly ludicrous these reconciliation stories are.

There is no way in hell that a man with any self-respect would forgive his wife for willingly whoring herself out to be gangbanged all weekend.

vhasstvhasstabout 2 years ago

Skimpy bikini's in Campbeltown.. let me just picture that...

Derek walked out onto the patio where his wife and the other women were cursing and swearing "shit, fuck, bastard.. fuck.. oww" as the local population of Midge started flaying them to the bone. Later that evening while sitting with his crying wife an Accident and Emergency he looked at his wife's loving but highly swollen face he answered her question as to how she looked.. "Swell" he said.. and giggled.

I have seen hardened german bikers reduced to crying little boys by the scottish midge. People have dropped out of race competitions faced by them.. google it.

sls06643sls06643about 2 years ago

The first part of the story was good. You lost me midway to the end. Forgive? Really? So many different ways to end this that would give the poor sap some redemption. But no you had to go the sappy way to forgive and forget. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Well written story. But no way would a person be forgiven for doing what the wife did.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

Knew it! Can't ain't even be disappointed, even if I want to be how weak

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Ok Author I appreciate the author’s note, it gave me a somewhat jaded idea of what I was going to read. But you saying this was not a RAAC, well whatever cool aide your sipping on must be good.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

In the pre-word you said this isn't a RAAC. Well my friend, this is a prime example of a RAAC. After everything, you still decided to push them together because "loooove conquers aaallll", ignoring the circumstances and trying to push some lazy solution to it. You also spent 3 pages out of the 6 describing very photographicry what went down and how, even repeating that, which was way longer than it should've been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little ponderous but a definite 5. As a Left Coast American, I always keep my "What the Hell Did That Brit Just Say???" Dictionary on hand at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a whore. She proved it.

You never get back together in a loving relationship with a whore. Let alone have babies with a whore.

It'd never happen. There is zero chance this MC would ever be able to trust this whore ever again.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Very good story. The fact that she was drugged in your version does make a valid argument towards reconciliation. I wish at the end you could have summarized what punishment happened to all the guilty. I think that Juliet, Dorthy, Brian, Bruce and Harding all deserved more payback. They should been seen as rapists, and having crippling, disfiguring if not fatal accidents in the near future.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

It was well-written.

In spite that, I am not sure I liked the story-line.

Well, there goes the "she was drugged" rationale again so it should be RAAC.

I think it would have been forgivable if Cathy was totally unaware of the intention going to that fateful week. That they caught both Derek and Cathy by surprised, drugged Cathy, beat and threw out Derek and had sex with a drugged Cathy all week. Yes, THAT scenario would have screamed R-E-C-O-N-C-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N.

/

But no, Cathy KNEW what was going to happen (again the claim being drugged her to make her sign the contract was lame, it was Cathy's statement and she nor any other except Juliet and Dorothy can prove that). Cathy knew what the contract demanded and she went along and got paid for the sex -- not the abuse though so I'm glad the bastards paid hard for it. Cathy deliberately didn't tell the whole truth to Derek what's going to happen on that week so Cathy tossed out her love and respect of Derek on that.

/

I don't know the reasons why Derek decided to take Cathy back after all the disrespect she gave him because I stopped reading at the part when Cathy and Derek had their first sex after the incident. I wasn't interested anymore because I knew it was RAAC. Why he couldn't look for another more loyal and probably younger woman is just beyond me. So Derek was a cuck and a Sucker.Idolizing.Mediocre.Pussy.

/

Despite this a story well-done, the writing was of good quality.

I still hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AND....the cuckout is going into the final turn. Cheating bitch leads by a nose: "Derek, you've always loved Cathy. She was played by some cruel predatory arseholes who were probably jealous of the two of you. She loves you like no other ever will. The two of you were made for each other. You were joined together in ways so few people are. If you get back together, no one will think anything other than you both deserve to be happy. We've seen how the two of you are returning to what you were before all this happened.

"Are you trying to avoid it because your ego says you should be angry, be manly, ditch the bitch? If you need to explore those feelings, find a counsellor to help you."

"What a party! What a year and a half it had been. The next year promised so much."

AND...Cheating Bitch wins going away!

This is the usual misandrist LW horseshit. Trying to rehabilitate "Cathy" as a victim is absurd. She was written as a lying, cheating, whore directly responsible for her husband's severe injuries. No husband would do anything more than spit on such a despicable cunt. He certainly would not listen to lengthy self-serving, mendacious rationalizations of unforgivable behavior (which were deceitfully clothed as an "apology"). With the deliberate, gross betrayal of her husband by the wife for money and other things of value, the transformation of the whore wife into a "victim", and the cuckout facilitated by social pressure and the tired counseling trope, this author wins the LW bullshit trifecta for Mother's Day.

This is grossly over-scored. The cucks, feminazis, and sentimental, low T elderly must be out in force.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

I really liked the story, it seemed believable.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Good Story (3 Stars)

As you know from my previous comments stories who get 3 Stars are a good story to me. If you are offended, get over it. In my book good stories get 3 stars. This story is a good story. You are a very good writer.

As with everything you write, I enjoy the journey through the story. You created a good back drop and picture that built upon the events. You have a knack to do that in all of your stories. That is why, as slow reader, I read through the 6 pages and have a wonderful movie created by your words.

It may not be BTB, but it is an excellent RAAC story.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

I may be twisted, to some, but I love a story like this. I have a love-hate relationship with the BTB and RAAC stories. For some that will say it's too long, I will quickly disagree. The ending was perfect. Kudos and I hope to see more like this. Awesome job, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They're literally rug sweeping a betrayal that goes way beyond cheating. The cheating is practically a non-issue after what they had done to him. In his eyes she was complicit in almost getting him killed.

The thing with her smiling whens he screws up. The problem I have is there has to be a limit. Because what happened was really bad and she smiled. Like dude, it was insanely bad. He had to go into surgery after the beating. Will she smile if she accidentally gets her kids killed? She smiled when she realized she got duped into getting her husband beaten to within an inch of his life. Totally buy that this can be a personality quirk but not for things this severe. Besides her husband didn't immediately know her well enough that she would smile when she screws up. When she told him not only did he not come to the same conclusion as me but he just accepted it. Really?

I recently heard of a couple that had been dating and the boyfriend overheard the girlfriend telling her friends that her ex was bigger and better in bed. This absolutely crushed him to the point that he deliberately nuked the relationship. This betrayal was nothing but would ruin the relationship for most people. This however was on a completely new level. And even if you absolve her of fault due to circumstances in the story it's just too much for most people to handle. Logically they would know she wasn't to blame but emotionally there's no way you can separate her from the betrayal. Something like this would mess a guy up psychologically for years. Every time she smiled would be a massive trigger that would end with him as a mess and not able to eat or sleep properly for the next few days.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

No. Sorry. You don't come back from that. She may have been drugged on the day, but not on the days leading up.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Boring, rambling writing. Could have been a good story if it was cut down to 3 or 4 parts. BTRH...

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Not no, but HELL NO!! Cathy either knew exactly what was happening or she's too dumb to breathe. Since she's still breathing she knew exactly what was happening. She let Harding start having his way with her as soon as they got there knowing that Derek would never approve. Your preface is a bunch of rubbish and this is most definitely a RAAC. Even thinking it would be possible for a marriage to last after something like this is pure insanity or delusional thinking. No man with a set of balls is going to take her back after the humiliation and disrespect Cathy showed him even after he objected to the way she started dressing and going on the trip. Not to mention the beating he got from her friends. She can be weepy and oh so sorry all she wants but she's the one that destroyed the marriage. Too damn bad her little fun get away didn't turn out like she planned. She made her bed let her wallow in it with her new swinging friends.

Usually enjoy your stories but this one was a complete flop. It's absolutely ludicrous to believe the outcome of Derek taking her back is even a remote possibility.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

Absolute, utter rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You must have been on crack or some other mind altering drug when you wrote the preface and then this God awful story. No sane person would believe after everything that happened Derek would take her back. If you believe that this RAAC, and yes it is an unbelievable RAAC, could occur in real life I really feel sorry for you. 1* only because I couldn't score it any lower. Get off the drugs an give it another shot. You're too good a writer to put out something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible horrible ending. One star. If we could only go into the negatives for rating.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

......"I was a slut, a whore, worthless!" but for a real cuckold like the British, that's not enough. He takes her back with open arms! Can you make it even cheaper 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Nor would I class it as an RAAC." Wow! Your definition of RAAC and mine definitely differ. You use nearly every cliche' in the book in order to make the wife appear faultless. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is forgiven because she was manipulated? Too easy. There’s too much vagueness about her behavior.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

This was without doubt the worst story I have ever read here. Just ridiculous scenarios culminating in a implosable ending. I skimmed much of it because it was not worth reading. How could you feel this trash was worth submitting

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Thats a helluva expensive mortgage plan. Plausible reconciliation, sometimes the heart wants what it wants.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

'This is therefore not a BTB nor would I class it as an RAAC.' What a great lie. If that wasnt a classic RAAC than I dont know what it would be. The blame shifting you did was disgusting. It was all them and not her. She agreed to everything beforehand and could have told him at any point. Who cares about a contract that wouldnt hold up? Even if the contract would hold up you still would tell your spouse about it. But as I said, she consented to most of it and had no problem whatsoever. In the end she won in any aspect. She got more money she would have ever earned in her life, she got to participate in a few orgies and enjoyed it immensly like she recollected and still has her husband without doing much for it. What got Derek? A wife who maliciously schemed her cheating and his humiliation and a battered body. Wifey didnt even care to look after him because her best new friends told her that he is fine, yeah right, who would believe that after they saw the assault? Only someone who doesnt care. Telling us that it was the 'drugs' is just not believable.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Liked it but didn't love it, although I liked the after math I was disappointed with the beginning could have done with more of a build up to the crime. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very well worn LW trope. Unfortunately, not well executed.

.

Her explanation for her behavior made no sense at all. The whole “contract” aspect was patently ludicrous. Equally silly was both of them still working at the same place. And it would seem that the “Union” was more powerful than the law 😱

.

How that guy reconciled with this delusional bitch will have to remain a complete mystery.

.

Another thin* that dragged the story down was altogether too much detail about the business aspects. Very little of that added anything to the story….except 2 or 3 pages of boring fluff.

.

3 ***. Barely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

illiterate

The biggest issue I have is not knowing who is speaking. Tense changes as well, in the middle of a sentence.

The editorial issues are mostly beginners issues for writers. This is as bad as it gets. One might expect this level of illiteracy from a new English user, not a posting to a literature website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The Woman Was Simply Too STUPID To Be Palatable.

I grant that it is Possible for a human being to be this stupid, but not in isolation. The woman was too stupid to function as an adult, period. So the premise of a loyal loving intelligent wife morphing into this greedy brainless fuck toy defies the power even of Martian Slut Ray. And while your great effort is obvious, the details and side color became tedious, pointless, and perhaps culturally embarrassing. You actually touted a house including a riding lawn mower? In the States that's like bragging about indoor plumbing.

I get the "drugged" plot device, but the wife voices her reluctance to quit or warn her husband because it might affect their jobs? Yet she invites her husband to the gathering where she is to become the company whore? Again, unbelievable ignorance. Overall a good effort, but it is severely lacking in reality and basic human instincts. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Made so little sense in so many ways. A drawn out mess of a story.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Well written so 4 stars but the story just felt beyond possible. Was she a total moron? I know people who laugh when faced with uncomfortable situations but not when their partners are being assaulted. Also she accepted the situation far too easily. I've read similar scenarios but placing it in Scotland made it even more unbelievable. Still as I said the writing was good so 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wasted my time reading a story that started well and the ending was so disgusting that I wanted to puke.will never read another story by this writer.

Jack440Jack440about 2 years ago
Real Life

Life is never cut and dried like some of the stories portray life to be. You have to ask if you're better off with or without the other person. If the person is contrite and has is open, there may be a chance to reconcile.

Its a long hard row to hoe, but much better in the end.

Excellent story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the skill in writing, the ridiculous plot, not so much.

celltonecelltoneabout 2 years ago

Well I enjoyed it. Not everyone's a critic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story felt a bit meh. There were opportunities to amplify the emotions but they were muffled. There was a problem narratively where the plot outlines how Cathy was abused. Then she describes her abuse to Derek repeating the events to the reader. It made for a bit of skimming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As I've said before. There's a reason the British Empire collapsed in least than 100 years. Modern British men like Derek is a classic example of why.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

I liked the story and the ending doesn't bother me at all...but Cathy definitely deserved more blame than anyone was giving her. Everyone from the counsellor, his parents,the court, all saying she wasn't to blame but she was. She knew of their diabolical plan weeks out, no business asks an employee to stop having sex with their spouse and to wear trashy lingerie without nefarious objectives. She very much had a hand in it all.

012Say012Sayabout 2 years ago

A great theme. I think it is hard to imagine a scenario where the cheater is really duped into the act - but this was credible. Not a story to generate a high score, which I believe is unfortunate. Well done! 5 from me.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Let cut right to the quick here.....

This whole thing was one long boring cliched, over the top, ridiculously thrown together mess. The set up for this worthless trash? So bad it wasnt even funny, it was annoyingly infuriating. Christ the wife was stupid as fuck but the husband would lose an IQ match up with a wet fart.

Sorry, this gets a 1* for 6 pages of a 2 page story that wasnt worth writing in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I doubt anyone will read any comments this far down the list. However, I enjoyed the correct usage of grammar, punctuation and spelling. So often when I read a story I have to edit it in my mind as I go along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn dude!! Someone hooked you up with some awesome shit to make you believe the outcome of this story is even remotely possible. Let me know where you're getting it. I want some of that fairy dust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The premise in your preface about what a "perfect couple" would do was the down fall of your story. Derek and Cathy were far from the "perfect couple". I'd go so far as to say that their relationship wasn't that of a normal loving couple. Most spouses in a loving relationship would communicate well enough with each other to carefully discuss what was going on as soon as it became clear to Cathy what her boss really wanted. Not only did Cathy fail to do that she set Derek up to be humiliated not to mention severely beaten. Hardly what the wife in a "perfect couple" would do.

A much better story about a truly "perfect couple" would have been for them to work together to bring down her boss and his vile friends. Doing so without Cathy fucking anyone but her husband. Think about giving that angle a shot.

And yes this is a RAAC story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

HUSBAND Why didn't you talk to me about they were proposing, before you signed any contract?"

ANSWER because you are in a story written by Nylon dreams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what utter garbage.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

One of the worst I've read on this site, Not telling her husband over her fear of violating the contract she said she wouldn't sign, agreeing to fuck all these men for a week, is her excuse? Horrible premise for this RAAC story. Totally premeditated cheating and her supposed remorse was only afterwards? You have done better than this but never worse than this!

"They were laughing at my anger as they know there is nothing I can do because of that contract"

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Hell, I’m not ashamed to admit I enjoyed it, although there were issues that made me cringe.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Just to confuse poor souls who don't live in Britain, after they have come to grips with the Crown Prosecution Service, the now learn about Scotland's Procurator Fiscal and the fact that Scotland has a different legal system to England and Wales!

It was an interesting take on this theme. Perhaps a little long, but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad, really, how many of the authors here believe the life of a merry cuck suits the majority of male readers. Seems to me the scoring, virtually no cuck/RAAC story gets to 4; most are below 3. This one merits a 1 * rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5Stars from me .Us Taysiders have got to stick together. Ignore the trolls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

all you suck , i know from the start he was a wimp and would find a way back to the whore/. she lied and cheated and will do it again . pussy

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Cathy’s behavior up to and at the mansion was just not credible. She loves him so much and knows how he would react, yet continues on, hides the contract from him, ignores him at the mansion and smiles when the goons beat him, then continues on with days of orgy believing he is there yet not seeing him. This inconsistency worked against the rest of the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe your next story will be *** for now this is *

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

What a toutuous meandering trail of miserable chaotic hogwash. Who bloody cares about those pages and pages of utterly irrelevant Australian legal process fluff? And then there is the banal canyon of Industrial fluff that also went on for additional pages of further irrelevant nonsense. What I simply cannot fathom is how the author focused the majority of his attention on this irrelevant fluff while leaving the logic train of the core betrayal line with so very many plot holes that the reader is left to their own devices to make any sense of this menange of utter chaos. There simply isn’t anything here worth the trouble of plowing through this cesspit. Next time KISS.

1 star because it is simply horrid.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

What an emotional roller coaster this one was, The line up to her cheating and his beating was well done, running down the usual LW plot line, but then the aftermath where the drugs and fallout were brought into play was well done.

The forgiveness that he gave to his wife was touching, and her regret was also good, but I feel like it could have been brought out a little more, give us a little more anguish to play with.

Really enjoyed this story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Questions

Is prostitution legal in England? Are sex contracts legal? If either question is 'no' then the contract is not enforceable as the acts required to satisfy the contract are illegal..

I'm guessing the contract could used as evidence in the prosecution of those who generated the contract or will receive services with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage story, not worth reading. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a word; twisted. Plot, story telling, logic of action, reason for reconciliation, all parts of this story. On top of that it should have been in a section for abuse and humiliation. There was no indication of a loving wife here just some brainless rantings of why it happened that was easily skimmed over if only to confirm that it wasn't worth a serious consideration for entertainment...unless you are into this style of thinking/life.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Bad idea for a story. The plot would have to improve to become absurd. I skimmed most of it, just stopping now and then to read for a bit in hopes it had improved. It never did. Saying it wasn't BTB or RAAC is just silly. That contract crap is laughable. The "drugs" did everything didn't they? I originally wrote a much longer section about her smiling while he was being assaulted, the lack of attention for an obviously hurt husband, the incredible stupidity of the bad guys, etc, etc but it's just not worth it. I don't want a potential reader to waster time even reading comments except to see: This is the worst story I've read in a long, long time.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I liked the bigger man that he was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a ridiculous story and not very well written. I have read similar stories to this on Lit erotica but done much better. The dialogue between husband and wife was atrocious...even laughable. 2/5.

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 2 years ago

Guess it was okay a lot of the content doesn't really belong in loving wives so could of been maybe 3-4 pages long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories