Blindsided by the Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned they were all around the patio area. I saw where the idea for the bikinis came from. Harding made a show of getting a drink for Cathy and sat her beside him. I excused myself for a few minutes. In our room, I photographed her outfits, bikinis, and lingerie. My senses were telling me something is wrong with all this. My engineering skills broke through to give me a plan. I tend to wear cargo pants, the number of pockets mean I can have useful stuff on me though much is concealed. The pair I was wearing had a clear pocket for map reading. Unless you were looking directly there, it would be seen as just another pocket. I put my phone in video mode in this pocket to catch anything which happened.

As I approached the patio, out with their view, I stopped to try and hear the conversation. The wives were telling Cathy, she'll love the experience. They were giggling like little teenagers. What experience I thought? The men were talking about how good the week would be. Harding laughed, saying, "She's even better than the photos showed!" I was confused. Harding voice showed some anger as he said it was time to get the show on the road. This was met by more laughter. The only voice missing was Cathy's.

I made sure my phone was recording. It would hopefully catch anything untoward which happened.

Harding was happy when I appeared. Cathy was sitting beside him. The only chair was as far away from them that wouldn't be seen as insulting. I was insulted anyway. I was not included in the group so why the fuck had I been invited. He played the gracious, slimy host offering me a drink. I asked for a soft drink. He was surprised. After giving it to me, he took Cathy's hand and said calmly, "I'm going to be fucking your wife all week. We all are. There is nothing you can do about. I'm paying for the privilege."

I looked at my former bosses and their wives, "I knew there was something going on but I never suspected you were pimps." They didn't lose their smirks. I looked at Harding, "You don't have enough money to buy one minute with my wife, let alone this week."

He just laughed as two gorillas appeared. I made a dash to get to him before they got me. I managed to land one punch on his face as they grabbed me. I saw his shock and pain. Five more seconds and he'd have known real pain! I tried to get at him again but the two gorillas punched and kicked me to the ground, I saw Cathy smiling. The other bastards were enjoying this. I'd seen those looks just as people cum. I tried to fight them off but I couldn't. I hoped I hurt them with my punches but they didn't even seem to blink.

I came to in our room. The light was going. I checked my watch, it was almost nine pm. I could hardly move for the pain. I stripped and had a shower. I felt a little better. Dressing took me an age, each movement involved a lot of pain. As I dressed I made my plan to escape. I only took what was necessary and I could manage. My laptop and bag, phone charging cable and wallet. My phone was dead but I took it hoping to charge it on a bus or train.

I left the bloodstained clothing I had been wearing. It could contaminate his flooring for ever as far as I was concerned. I made my way slowly down the backstairs, down the path to the gate. It was, thankfully, unlocked. I went to the bus stop. Every step was agony. Every breath had my ribs screaming. One eye was almost closed. The bus arrived about twenty minutes later. It took me to Campbeltown where I caught the last bus for Glasgow. Each bump in the road or corner increased my pain. I had a four hour wait for the first train to Perth. There was an all-night cafe nearby where I had some coffee and bacon rolls. I'd have loved an all-night chemist to get some painkillers. On the train I tried to charge my phone but didn't appear to be having much success. At least it was smoother than the bus, mostly.

Once in Perth I took a taxi home except the taxi driver refused. He took me to A&E. He said, "I used to box. Your eye may have some serious damage. The way you're breathing and moving, you've had some beating. You need medical attention." I couldn't disagree. He wouldn't take his fare. I asked for his card. I would use him in the future.

I spent over three hours there. I had fractured cheekbones, broken nose, seven cracked or fractured ribs, my kidneys showed signs of having bled but not too seriously. I was bruised over most of my body, head, arms, and legs. The eye's swelling had to reduce before they could do a detailed analysis but it appeared the retina was intact. Even what they did to examine it was excruciating. Had I not been fit, the injuries could have been worse, I was told.

I was given very strong painkillers and advised to speak to the Police. The doctor said I wouldn't be able to work for at least eight weeks. That was fine by me, that was my notice period. He gave me a letter for my GP. He suspected I'd need surgery for the fractured cheekbones and nose when the swellings went down. (supplemental: I did. I don't recommend that but at least my face wasn't dented anymore. When they did that, they straightened my nose, this was the second time it had been broken. Afterwards I found I could breathe easier. It stopped my snoring.)

From that examination, I called that taxi driver and this time asked him to take me to my work. Everyone was surprised to see me, but especially the state of me. I very slowly made my way to Gordon's office. I could sense eyes following me. He looked shocked when I entered it. I told him I was resigning. Gordon didn't try to ask why, just printed the form out for me to sign. He didn't try to persuaded me to stay.

Alan had heard about my appearance and almost ran into the office. When he saw me, he shouted, "You were fucking right. They had something planned. What the fuck happened?"

I looked at Alan with my one good eye. I didn't know I'd drawn a crowd. I told him everything. I was crying by the time I finished. He was mad, the others were as well. The engineering section is a close unit. Some of the stuff we do is highly dangerous and you have to have each other's back. I was physically shattered and emotionally drained. Alan left me in the care of a few others as he and Gordon were going to see Paul. As they were leaving someone shouted, "Tell him, we're on fucking strike. This is fucking bad!"

As Gordon told me weeks later, when they arrived at the main office, Alan had shouted (and he can shout), "How fucking many of you knew they were going to fuck Derek up, big fucking time?" Quite a few couldn't meet his gaze.

Paul came out of his office attracted by the shouting to see what was happening. Alan went up to him and told him, "We're on strike. Bruce, Brian, their wives, and you engineered Derek being badly beaten up so Harding and they could fuck Cathy. Derek can hardly breathe or see. We won't work for those wankers and those who helped them."

Paul looked aghast, "I didn't know anything." He turned to Bruce's secretary, his voice angry, "Debbie, did you know anything about this?"

Debbie tried to say she didn't know. Alan can be intimidating, "You'd better speak now. Lies now won't help anyone. If it comes out later, don't expect any cooperation from the shop floor."

Debbie saw the stares. Angela said quietly, "Debbie tell them. We knew it was wrong. You heard more than us."

Debbie told them everything. She couldn't look anyone in the eye. Bruce, Brian, and their wives Juliet and Dorothy go to an exclusive swingers' club where they met Harding. Brian and Bruce told him about Cathy and how hot she was. Brian gave her a spiel of making a lot of money for Derek and her. She's so naïve she never knew what he meant. The wives took her shopping and made her try on revealing dresses and lingerie. They took photos and posted them on the club's private messages page. Harding offered to pay her fifty thousand up front and fifty thousand afterwards for a week so he and they could fuck her.

Brian and Bruce worked on her, what it would give Derek and her. She refused. Juliet and Dorothy worked on her. She still refused but weeks later she finally agreed. Cathy didn't know the whole truth. I caught a conversation between Brian and Harding, they had to make her stop having sex with Derek for a week and when they fucked her, they'd get her pregnant. Brian had done something so her birth control pills wouldn't work.

Cathy knew Derek would fight against it but they had planned for that. Their wives wanted that but they kept that from Cathy. Cathy was told they'd only control him. He would calm down and they would take care of his sexual needs. He'd be angry but would come round. They'd still be good together but be able to buy the house they wanted.

Alan lost it, "Control him! He's got multiple fucked ribs, broken cheekbones and nose, bleeding kidneys. An eye which may be damaged beyond repair. There's not a bit of him that's not red from being kicked, he's bruised everywhere. That's control. That's vicious fucking animals. You set him up, you bastards! You fucked his marriage. I'm taking him home via the Police."

To Paul, he went on, "I'll be speaking to the union's lawyers to see what we can do.

"If I were Brian or Bruce, I'd leave the country as it won't be safe for them here. Derek is very well liked. He said to give you this. It's his resignation. He won't be able to work for at least eight weeks so he'll never need to see those who betrayed him."

Gordon said many were cowering from Alan's fury.

Paul was beyond angry, "Alan look after Derek. Madeleine, get me the company lawyers now. Anyone wanting to lose their jobs, contact those contemptable bastards. Any contact from them, forward it to me.

"Those of you who knew some part of this write everything down. Give it to Madeleine. If it comes out, you've covered up anything, don't expect a reference which will ever get you a job again.

"I've never been so disgusted at anyone than you lot at this moment. Why didn't one of you come to me.? Do the right thing. Did you not think about their fucking marriage? Can you imagine what Derek is going through? What is happening to Cathy? I thought we were like family, looking after each other. I don't know any of you!"

He turned to Alan and Gordon, "Please ask them to go back to work. I understand their anger. If you strike now, the media will hear about it and investigate. This may warn them and they will be ready for the Police. I promise you, I'll do everything to end them being involved here. I'll keep you updated."

Alan and Gordon returned. Alan let Gordon explain as he took me to the Police Station. No one went back to work immediately but neither did they picket the front gate.

At the Police station, I was seen and gave a full statement. When I said I hoped my phone caught it but it's dead, they sent for a technician and he took the sim card and used a holder to put it in a laptop. The video had caught everything including me getting kicked to fuck in our room. The faces of the two animals were plainly visible. They were enjoying every moment like the arseholes. They copied the video to their own SD card and we signed some forms.

Alan took me home but wouldn't let me stay on my own. He said I'd to stay with him or he'd take me to my parents. I couldn't be left alone with my injuries. He grabbed some clothing for a few days for me. I opened my computer and checked my bank account. There was fifty thousand pounds in it. A company deposited it.

Alan took me to my parents and he explained everything. I was too shattered to explain. They were mad. I said, "Cathy's dad had suggested I go to break them in two, it was me who's been broken." My dad phoned them. I could hear them shouting. I don't think Cathy has parents anymore.

I needed to rest so went to my old room. I slept for over twelve hours. I could hardly move when I woke up. Mum and dad had been checking on me every half hour. I had a bath and the heat did help. It's embarrassing to admit but I needed my dad to help me out of the bath.

On Wednesday Alan came after work. The workforce was still very angry. The union's lawyers were travelling north tonight so would interview me tomorrow. They would sue the company on my behalf. Paul had updated him on what he was doing. The company lawyers were looking to see if the conduct of Brian and Bruce triggered the termination clause in their partnership. They would speak with the union lawyers.

As far as Paul was aware there had been no contact with anyone involved.

I checked my phone and saw no calls from Cathy. She must be really concerned about me!

My parents never broached the subject of what I was going to do about Cathy. They made sure I knew they would support me. I'd like to say the week got easier but my ribs hurt like hell and every movement hurt despite the major painkillers. By Thursday I had a sort of a plan but needed to open new bank accounts. Alan had spoken with a friendly solicitor the union used who told him what I could expect from the court. I transferred half of our current and saving accounts to my new accounts. I did not touch the £50000. I noted another £50000 had been paid in that day. I left that as well.

It was the union lawyer who suggested I open another account and move those deposits to it. Don't access it but it would make it more difficult for them to recover it if they tried when the Police interviewed them. I did that immediately.

The union lawyer was going to look at all the assets owned by Brian, Bruce, and Harding with a view to freezing them pending resolution of my claim. He did say, it was possible Cathy may have a claim depending on what she was told, persuaded to do against what happened. I didn't care.

I couldn't stay married to her. I didn't know her after all. I'd always be thinking what is next. He understood.

What happened next would be confusing if I tried to put it in sequence. It covers around the next year, eighteen months. I'll deal with each part in full so forgive me if I repeat myself at any point.

On the Friday morning the Police arrived at Harding's estate mob handed. Unfortunately, they missed the main culprits but the two animals were still there. They objected to the Police going through the rubbish bins on the street. In the bin, the Police recovered my bloodstained clothing.

One had to be tasered and the other was bitten by a Police dog. I hope they gave the dog a Rabies shot! I managed to send the dog some steaks through a local butcher as a thank you. I included some for the Police Officers as well.

Due to the video, my clothing, my statement, medical statements, they were held in custody for court on the Monday. Due to their previous criminal records and my injuries, the Procurator Fiscal opposed bail and they were remanded in custody.

When the defence received the Crown evidence, they changed their pleas to guilty to serious assault. The Procurator Fiscal had told them she was considering charging them with attempted murder as my phone had caught them, in the room, having deposited an unconscious me on the floor, boot me multiple times causing further damage to my ribs and more facial injuries. I had been incapable of defending myself. They were yelling they were going to kill me on Harding's orders as I'd punched him. I assume me leaving meant they didn't come back to me in time to get the job done. I'm sure they were disappointed.

They were each jailed for thirty months which I thought was soft.

Cathy and I never spoke for months. Alan was in the middle as he has two phones. His personal one, he blocked Cathy's number. His other was his Union phone and as Cathy was a Union member he couldn't block her.

Cathy had tracked down Alan as on the way back, Brian had made clear her services would no longer be required. She had served her purpose. The wives' veneer of being friends was totally dropped, they made it clear, she was just a hired prostitute. She had asked where I was and they just laughed, "Who the fuck cares!"

When they landed, Bert, the minivan driver had given her the cold shoulder. He wouldn't tell her what was wrong. She had him take her to the factory so she could see Alan. If Bert's behaviour was so out of the ordinary she was staggered to feel the hate as she entered from many she had thought of as friends.

She tracked Alan down and cornered him so he couldn't escape. As she told him her side of the story, he relented a little. He called the Union lawyers who were still in town. It was they who said she needed a blood test. They would interview her after that. If Brian sacked her or made her life difficult they would act against him. No one informed her of what Paul was doing.

Alan and Beccy, a female Union rep, took Cathy to a doctor's surgery where she had bloods taken. Throughout the journey, Cathy was beside herself asking if Alan or anyone knew where I was. She was scared they had killed me. They played dumb. At the doctor's Alan shocked her by asking the doctor if Cathy should have the morning after pill. When he explained why, she was in uncontrollable tears. Beccy had to support her. The doctor gave one to her.

Alan and Beccy sat in as the lawyers interviewed Cathy. This was what she told them and subsequently the Police.

"I was surprised six months ago when Brian asked me to be his secretary. I know my skills are very good but there were others who had more experience than me. It would have been about six weeks later, after a meeting with a new client, Brian suggested I use my charms a bit more to help him. I was confused. He said, "You're lovely. If you wore slightly more enticing outfits you'd distract the clients. They'd appreciate coming here to do business."

"He didn't suggest anything, I hadn't seen the other secretaries wearing. I did buy some shorter skirts and lighter fabric blouses. My bras weren't sexy in the least. Brian asked Debbie to speak to me. She suggested I buy some lacy or satin ones, matching panties, and suspender belts. I'd never worn anything like that for Derek. She came with me to help when I bought them. Derek was shocked in a good way until he saw me wearing them to work. He wasn't happy. Looking back, it must have been when his suspicions started.

"Brian never did anything apart from complement me. Bruce the same. Paul was always the same. He told me repeatedly, even before I became Brian's secretary, Derek was a lucky man. Paul's always been a gentleman.

"About three months ago Brian began speaking to me about an opportunity to make a lot of money. He wasn't specific. He said it would give us a huge deposit on the house we were wanting; to start our family earlier. I was naïve, I never twigged what he was hinting at. He said, he couldn't tell me at work.

"Brian's wife, Juliet came by and took me for shopping and lunch. The shopping was for lovely yet highly revealing dresses. She showed me lingerie, I'd never have imagined, so sheer and tiny. So much more was exposed than even the stuff Debbie had suggested I wear. She laughed as I blushed. She bought several dresses and lingerie outfits.

"Over lunch she told me the story. I could not tell anyone. They would deny it and I would be sacked as this would breach my secretarial contract. If that wasn't shocking enough what she said after was even worse. She and Brian, Bruce and his wife, Dorothy are swingers. They frequent an exclusive club with many extremely wealthy people. Every so often, they liked to offer some help to others like Derek and me. We would go somewhere they or their friend owned so it would be private. Over four days and nights, I would be made love to by all the men. She and Dorothy would take care of Derek's needs. They may even play with me as I was gorgeous.

"I stammered, Derek would never go for that. He'd beat the shit out of anyone who tried that with me. She just laughed. "Oh, we have a couple of security guys who will restrain him. He may be angry, sulk for a little while but when it's all explained to him, how much money you'll receive and the benefits he'll get from Dorothy and me, he'll go along with it. He may even be up to joining in a big orgy later."