Blindsided by the Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her you don't know Derek. He'll never go for it. I won't go for it. I'm not the most adventurous lover so I'd disappoint Brian and his friends. I'm sure you may find someone else but it won't be me. Derek would divorce me. No amount of money is worth that.

"She seemed to accept that and dropped me back at the office. She spoke with Brian who said nothing for a few days. Over the next month Juliet and Dorothy would pop in to take me shopping and to lunch. Brian made me go. Two months ago, they had me try on some of those dresses. My lingerie wasn't fine enough so they suggested I try some of that really risqué stuff. They added I'd need to have a wax to show my pussy off fully in those knickers. I was shocked at what I was exposing. They were telling me I was beautiful. I didn't realise that Dorothy had taken photos of me in the lingerie and dress as I was changing. They bought it for me. I tried to refuse but they wouldn't take no.

"Juliet asked if I had a time in mind when I could bait Derek with it. I stupidly told them about our anniversary coming up. They clapped their hands. Perfect!

"At lunch they both spoke about how the whole experience would help our marriage. Dorothy received a text. She laughed, "I knew you'd be worth a lot. A friend is offering £50000 down payment and £50000 full payment for four nights with you and us." My mouth was open. How? Dorothy showed me the photos she'd taken and put on the exclusive club's private rooms. I was stunned.

"I told them, no way. I wasn't for that and Derek would be set to divorce me if I even made any such suggestion. Dorothy explained, "You don't tell him anything. It's the shock their wife is up for this which convinces them to go along with it. Many men have secret fantasies about their wives with other men."

"Over the next few weeks, we had lunch once or twice a week. Brian and Bruce both made it seem natural. They would bring me coffee if I was busy. They spoke about houses they had seen for sale which we'd have a deposit for. Derek might be a bear with a sore head for a day or two but he'd come round when he realised what an opportunity it was. Juliet and Dorothy could teach him things to please me with. He'd heard rumours Derek's joystick was such, their wives might have permanent smiles.

"Debbie and Angela spoke with me. They said they knew other secretaries who had enjoyed a great experience. They wished they were young enough to enjoy it. I told them I wouldn't. I didn't want to lose Derek.

"I knew I should speak to Derek but what could I say? They made it clear, they would deny everything and I would be sacked. I knew if I told him he would take Brian apart and lose his job, he's worked so hard to get where is, where he's going.

"About a month ago, at one lunch, I was given a glass of wine. I tried to refuse as I seldom drink during the day. Juliet had their plan. It covered our anniversary. Initially I told them no. They repeatedly went on about travelling on the private plane, the estate, the house, the things to do when not having great sex with three experienced and excellent lovers. They shocked me even further suggesting maybe some play with them when they had exhausted Derek. I could tell Derek it was a business trip and I had to go but we'd have a lot of time together. My glass always seemed full and they'd tell me to drink up. I did say no but after they went on and on about it, I found myself agreeing. I couldn't refuse them. I found myself signing a contract they had prepared even as I knew Derek wouldn't be okay with this."

The lawyers interrupted and asked about this contract. She had a copy in her drawer at work and one at home. She would give it to them. They asked for the contract she had signed for Brian as his secretary as well as Alan had said he knew nothing about such a contract requirement. She continued.

"I'd not been long back in the office when Brian had Derek called up and explained the business trip to him. I was very nervous. What had I got myself into? Derek wasn't happy and said so. If anything, that seemed to make Brian happier I realised later. Why I found out far too late.

"Derek and I fought about it. We weren't intimate at all. I dressed more demurely for the office to try and reduce his suspicions. Brian noticed and asked me why. I explained and he smiled. It must have been over a week later, I saw Paul having words with Brian and Bruce and every so often they would look at me. When I went home, I collared Derek. He exploded and I ended up trying to persuade him there was nothing behind his suspicions by letting him fuck me over the settee arm. For the next week or so, we fucked like we normally did except it was at least twice a day. I felt we were closer together if that was even possible though my conscience was giving me a lot of stick for lying to him.

"Ten days before that fucking trip, Dorothy and Juliet took me to lunch. They bought me some more outfits and lingerie. I was to stop all sex with Derek, no fucking, no blowjobs, not even a wank. They used what I had said when they asked me about why I was so happy against me. By denying sex to Derek for the week, he would be desperate to fuck me and them when we're away.

"Derek wasn't happy. It got worse as they took me to be waxed on the Thursday. I told them Derek didn't want me bare but they insisted he would love it once he'd gotten used to eating theirs. Derek saw I was in pain and when I told him it was a surprise, I'm sure he guessed. He was angry over the weekend. I tried to be positive but when I was alone, I knew it wasn't going to end well. I had tried to get out of it but the contract they made me sign when I finally agreed meant I'd to pay them the money and more. I'd checked our bank account and saw the deposit, there was no turning back."

"I packed early which made Derek even more suspicious. I had a new lock and new code as if he saw the outfits, the lingerie, and bikinis, he would have gone mental.

"The flight started well. Just before we boarded, I'd given him a passionate kiss as I knew he'd be erect as we reached the plane. I thought the smiles on Juliet and Dorothy's faces were about what they were going to get. Later I learned the truth. Everyone was so positive though Derek was quite reserved. When we landed, we were taken to his stunning mansion.

"We were shown to our room and I started to unpack. Derek was stunned when I was hanging up the dresses. If his jaw could have gone any lower when I took out the lingerie and bikinis it would have dislocated. I saw the anger in his eyes as he saw his suspicions confirmed. I hugged him and told him, they were to tease him but he didn't buy it. He wanted to make love then but I said we had to be down in a few minutes.

"When Harding came in, he looked alright. He had an air of superiority and power. He spoke and seemed quite charming. I saw Derek didn't take to him. Dorothy and Juliet were licking their lips. I thought because Derek did look very good and he's well-endowed as they'd seen. His body was far better than any of the other men's. It was much later I realised what they were looking forward to.

"Harding was the good host, after coffee and cakes, he gave us a tour of the estate. He made sure I sat with him. He had his arm around me and spoke softly to me. He was charming if a bit forward although I expect he wanted his money's worth. I could feel Derek's eyes burning into the back of my head. If he'd seen Harding playing with my breasts, he'd have killed him. He'd been placed at the back of the minibus, probably expecting me to join him. After all, we were the hired help.

"After lunch, Derek insisted we go for a walk along a trail. The others weren't happy as I'm sure they had plans for me but couldn't refuse. Derek took his time. I'm sure the fact we passed places we could have fucked but didn't, crossed his mind, negatively. We hardly spoke. I'm sure he was waiting on me telling him what was going on but I couldn't. The contract specified he wasn't to be told.

"When we came back, it was late afternoon. Derek excused himself. Harding gave me a glass of wine. As I sat with them, they asked what had taken so long. I told them Derek was walking deliberately slowly, waiting for me to tell him what was going on. He wasn't happy. I didn't think he would go for any of it. I had been very nervous but soon I was beginning to relax as Derek came back.

"Harding handed Derek his soft drink. Derek's seat was well away from mine. He wasn't happy and didn't bother if they knew. After a couple of minutes, Harding stood up, pulled me to him and told Derek, he and the others were going to fuck me all week but I'd be well paid. Derek was mad. The others were laughing. They wanted Derek to confront Harding. Derek looked to the side and I looked. Two large men had appeared. Derek ran at Harding and had just punched him in the face when they grabbed him.

"They didn't restrain him like I'd been told. They were punching him as he fought back. The others were laughing. This was a sport to them. They wanted him humiliated. I am ashamed to say I was smiling. When I am in a place where I know I have fucked up, I smile. I had fucked up fucking badly.

"They had knocked Derek to the floor. I thought he was unconscious or barely conscious. I tried to go to him but Harding held me. He spoke to the two animals and they took Derek to our room. Dorothy made a play of saying she and Juliet would go to him. "Go and enjoy yourself," she said.

"Harding did make love to me. My mind was saying go to Derek but I couldn't refuse him. Nothing to do with that contract. He was in control of me. He made love slowly to me. He dictated what we did. He fucked me twice. I was sucking his cock to revive him when Dorothy brought my clothes for the evening into the room. The first I knew was when I felt her lips kissing my pussy. I did cum several times with both. Harding laughed, "You'll learn a lot the next few days to please Derek."

"I showered and dressed for the evening meal in his bathroom. Juliet came into the dining room looking a little upset, "Derek's sulking. We'll send his meal to the room." When I said I would speak to him, they said let him be. He'll be fine. I tried a few times to go and see him but I never went. I don't know why.

"We ate, I had more wine and the next I recall was being caressed by four pairs of hands. I was naked apart from my stockings. Juliet was eating my pussy as Bruce fucked her. Dorothy was blowing Harding and Brian had his cock in my mouth. He wasn't gentle. I was gagging. He laughed, "You'll be able to deep throat like the best of them when we're finished training you." I don't think so as he's at least three inches smaller than Derek. I'm sure they all fucked me at least twice that night. I had orally revived them as they wished. Juliet put her pussy over my face as Harding was fucking me. She directed me what to do. Dorothy ate me out after Harding finished. Again, I did cum.

"The next day, I woke in Brian's bed. I'd no recollection of getting there. He told me not to bother dressing, I was going to be busy. He gave me a glass of water. After I showered, Dorothy and Juliet came in. They began to caress me. Dorothy had me eat her out. "How did Derek's cum taste from her pussy?" Juliet was playing with my pussy and bum. I was aroused, far more than normal. Harding came in and took my bum. I've not done that much. He must have used lube at least. He's a lot smaller than Derek, they all were.

"It was lunchtime before we stopped. I wanted to see Derek but Juliet had just come back saying he was sleeping. She had tired him out. He was a good fuck though. I knew that. The afternoon was a repeat of the morning, except Juliet had me lick Derek's cum from her cunt. We dressed for the evening meal. Juliet had brought my dress and lingerie through for me after fucking Derek to death, she said. Afterwards there was music; we danced. Again, I was told Derek was still sulking. He didn't want to see me with someone else just now, maybe later. Dorothy said he's coming round, he didn't just fuck her but he made sure she'd had several orgasms until she had to stop him. That's Derek!

"Harding changed the tempo. He asked me to do a striptease for them. I had to admit I'd never done one. Dorothy showed me how and then Juliet did one. I stripped basing it on what I had just seen. When I was naked, Harding instructed me to masturbate for them. Dorothy and Juliet were sucking the other husband's cock. Harding had his cock out slowly wanking. Once I came, he lay down on the floor and told me to straddle him. When he was fully in me he stopped. I felt Bruce behind me and he went into my bum. My mouth opened, I'd never had two men before. I was shocked. Brian put his cock in my mouth and they all began moving in sync like they had done this before. Dorothy was pulling and twisting my breasts and nipples. Juliet was telling me I was about to have the biggest orgasm of my life. I did.

"I was totally shattered when they all finished in me yet Juliet went down on me and began eating their cum which was leaking from me. I came again and again. Harding fucked me again. Bruce and Brian had their wives wank them off over my face. They were laughing. I couldn't do anything about it.

"The days blurred. Each time I raised Derek, he was off somewhere, Campbeltown to the distillery or off on a boat, jet skiing or recovering from fucking them. Somewhere within me, I recognised I was just a toy to be abused. All I seemed to do was eat, sleep and fuck. At least twice a day, I was airtight as they called it. They swapped places. I never knew it existed before this.

"By Thursday, their veneer had been peeled away. I knew I was being abused but I couldn't stop them. They all fucked me in the morning. Juliet used a strap-on as Brian buggered me. Dorothy was sitting on my face directing my tongue. Juliet used it on Dorothy's cunt as Harding fucked me. After the afternoon session, Harding said I had learned well but I needed one more experience to be a full-blown slut. He pulled me to a bench by the pool. There were restraints attached to it. He secured me with those. My cum leaking pussy and arse were clearly seen as my legs were so far apart. The looks on the others' faces were like animals. They knew what he intended. By then, even in the state I was in, I realised they were never friends.

"Harding took a belt and beat me until I couldn't cry no more. He started on my bum then went up my back and finally the tops of my legs. I've never felt pain like it. Often the belt hit my labia. It was deliberate. The three of them wanked over me. They were laughing. The two wives pissed on me. They walked away. The two animals came and sat beside me drinking beer. They made all sorts of derogatory comments about me being a slut and a whore. They pissed on me before releasing me. At least they didn't fuck me. I must have been tied there at least two hours.

"The pain was excruciating when I tried to move. It didn't matter whether I tried sitting or standing or curled on the patio. It took me ages to stagger to our room but Derek wasn't there. I saw the blood stains on the floor. My first thought was what had they done. I was scared for him. As the time went on and I recovered slightly, I realised that Dorothy and Juliet must have lied all week. I showered which was agony. I spent a lot of time flushing my cunt and bum. I gargled and gargled trying to freshen my mouth, nothing worked. Later I packed both our cases.

"I knew I had lost Derek and for what. I cried all night as I realised how I had been played and what I had allowed them to do to me. I was a slut, a whore, worthless!

"The next morning if I had any remaining doubts as to their natures they killed it. They were even worse than the night before. They are disgusting fucking bastards. They treated me like I was vermin until we arrived back at Scone. They were laughing at my anger as they know there is nothing I can do because of that contract. The only time they looked aghast was when they went on about how Derek wouldn't be able to feel my cunt or arse. I said, I never felt them, they were too small compared with Derek. Dorothy and Juliet missed out having some real cock for a change. They'd need penis extensions to even be close. They were livid but I didn't care.

"What had happened is obviously known by the way I was treated at the factory. Is Derek alright? What did they do to him? I need to speak to him, make sure he is alright and apologise for all which has happened. I know he'll divorce me and I deserve that. He didn't deserve anything which happened to him."

The lawyers asked if they could see the injuries inflicted by Harding. They took photos. Alan told me later he'd never seen anything as badly bruised, even my face. She was bruised, almost black already from her ribs down almost to her knees.

Alan and Beccy took her home via A&E. The doctors were concerned about kidney damage. Initially she was given the all clear but instructions to come back if she finds blood in her urine or severe pain. Alan wanted to take her to the Police but she refused because of that contract she thought they had her silence.

She gave them a copy of the contract. The Union lawyers would go through that. Alan told her what had happened to me. She was crying her heart out. He told her not to contact me but he'd let me know what she had said. The lawyers may ask her to speak to the Police later. If the contract allowed her to she would. She couldn't afford to pay the cost of breaking it unless she became a full-time prostitute which was a possibility as she'd been sacked.

Beccy stayed with her for a while and helped her by getting some shopping. Cathy had called her parents and received a full broadside. She was no longer considered a daughter. She was in meltdown.

As per Alan and the Union lawyers' instructions, Cathy went to work on the Monday. If Brian sacked her, the Union would fight it. I'm told it was very frosty amongst the secretarial staff which only got worse as Cathy called them all out for lying to her, setting her up to be physically and mentally abused. She showed them the backs of her legs which caused some to run to be sick. She's looking at a divorce because they never backed her. They did as they were asked by those arseholes.

Brian and Bruce had arrived later and were surprised to see her. Brian was telling her she was no longer employed. Cathy stood her ground, "You give me written notice of why I'm being dismissed or else I'll be here working. I'll make sure you never have another secretary abused like a piece of shit."

Alan heard they were there and he went to the offices. Alan was annoyed they hadn't come in via the workshop. They would have visited the inside of some of the pressing machines. He had Brian and Bruce cowering. Only Gordon and Frank and a few others who'd followed, persuaded him not to batter them, "where there are witnesses!" Gordon told me it was a very close-run thing. Mind you neither he nor Frank would have witnessed anything.

Paul was late and arrived with the company lawyers. The meeting with Brian and Bruce was very acrimonious. The shouting could be heard in the factory. Brian and Bruce refused to concede control to Paul and would see their own lawyers.

They came back with an offer to buy his share out. After much argument, Paul agreed getting £1.5 million for his stake. When the news broke, the staff went on strike and the reason for it happened to be broken in the local paper. It hadn't come from Cathy. They did try to get the money back but it was no longer in that account. Cathy refused to give them notice of where the money was as she hadn't breached the contract.

The recriminations were large as many companies we dealt with cancelled or refused to sign new contracts with Brian or Bruce. The firm was haemorrhaging money. After six weeks, which happened to coincide with the school holidays, an offer for the whole firm was made. They had to accept before they went bankrupt. It was for £400000.