All Comments on 'Blindsided Ch. 01'

by Alphamon35

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey its a good story.

in fact a pretty decent one, very eager to read the next installment, fuck the alt-right dweebs Charlie's & Dan's of the world, PoS's.

Build yourself to be seen as worthy of an investment rather than a fling, is double egged idea, as it depends who judges your worth, but then again if you really value your self you realise that your life value only increases only if there are people to share it with, genuine people.

humans have a lot of flaws, humans have a negative bias, yes humans are naturally cautious of other races, & humans do tend to overestimate ones capabilities.

the only way to be better as a species is to tone down these natural reflexes of the human psyche.

but now a days you be black/white, there is openly accepted hatred on both sides.

its simple, we can carry on as a species hating each other & while making outrageous claims of being superior & justifying outlandish demands, or we can choose understanding & compassion, at the end of the day, we will either sink or survive together, but together is what we gonna be.

we all are in the same boat, no matter where you are on the boat, you can claim the front is the best or the back is the best, it wont matter a bit.

my fear is that, for long our logical & decent side has been quite, too quite i fear that those who fail to be sustaining/nurturing in their attitude might just not find a place on the boat soon.

every human is capable of infinite good & unspeakable evil.

what will you choose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story but I was actually hopping for a continuation of "When Friends become Lovers" sometime this year.

This one gets a 4* for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Much Introductory Dialogue

I made it to about the sixth paragraph and stopped reading. Rather than capturing my interest, I felt like I walked right into a conversation that I wasn't interested in listening to. It was as if I were.... blindsided.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Couldn't finish

Sadly the names bothered my although I'm not sure why. Maybe just too far out there. But I quite after this:

"hoping that Cedrick would pop in. She wasn't too disappointed that he hadn't stopped by because she knew she would get a chance to see him on Saturday. "

And she knew he was going to the same party how.........? All she heard was him on the phone saying he would draw a stick!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
That would be quit and not quite :-)

My bad.

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 7 years ago
Very good! 5 stars!

I love your writing style. It was hot......

Kisses...Britt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Couldn't finish, it is beyond me why most interracial stories on this site always have characters like Charlie and idiots like Devyn that allow assholes like charlie to VIDEO their sex. And the names are too cliched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous