All Comments on 'Blindsided Ch. 02'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can see you are going to make me guess!

Now I have to sit around waiting for the next chapter.

I enjoyed this chapter very much. You have done a great job of defining her character.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
great story,

we'll all be there for next chapter, great characterization. there is the tremendous feeling of a big shoe about to drop. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story i agree

but why not abort ..after all it is a biracial kid.. the black half is worthless anyway ...she is lucky her hubby is still allowing her to stay at home after fucking an animal ....her best bet would be to commit suicide ...that way she wouldnt have to make any other decision ....hell if she has a problem killing a black brat ...i know many who would gladly do it for her ...get real who wants a half breed animal ...her hubby isbetter off with out her ...that was no mistake that was ...is hell on earth to a white man ...no respect for her race at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I apologize...

...for the narrow minded dumb ass that posted before me. The world would be alot better without people like that but sadly there is no weapon that can be directed at only biggots. I love the story thus far and can't wait to see what else you have in store for us with it.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
I'm pretty sure I know where this is going....

I'm just curious how you get it there.

But a little birdy tells me that its all a ruse, its not what she thinks, and it was all done to get some Extra play time in. But I'm just gathering this from two stories.

But I could be wrong though.

Intresting story regardless and very captivating. Just wish you had it all done all at once though.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 18 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Pat

You got a great story going here. I'm rather pissed at Ivan though. His two week trip makes him lower than he thinks she is. He not only gave up the moral high ground he showed just how weak and insecure he is. I'm not saying he should have just forgiven her and moved on but his actions are meant to crush the relationship not rebuild.

Now as for anonymous ignore him. He's probably sittin in his trailer mad because there wasn't enough sex in this chapter to jack off to and you probably used to many 5 and 6 letter words.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i hope she break the bank with him

if he played a trick on her,i hope she gets everything he owns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you wrote it I will follow

Patricia 51:

You've definately hooked me into reading the rest, along with many other commentors. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Bad!!

I normally don't read your stories...but this one is not bad.

My only confusion is the big question that went unanswered. Ivan asks Marie, "for God's sake YOU say something. Tell me why. Tell me what went wrong so that you sought love in my best friend's arms."

When Ivan spoke with David...surely he would have found out something, if anything...what lead the two into bed... and because he asked this from Marie....why didn't Ivan say anything to Marie of what David had told him... especially as to whether David or Marie was the instigator...someone must have seen them get cosy at the party... secondly...I'm surprised that Marie after signing the divorce papers and now pregnant did not contact David to find out exactly what happened that night... if only to satisfy her understanding how she got into the predicament or to speak with other people in attendance to find out what she was doing or what Ivan was doing that he was so occupied that he didn't notice her departure...or why Ivan did not search her out earlier... lots of questions...easy to get answers but for some reason avoided...who knows maybe David Ivan and Marie had a threesome and Ivan regrets it ...or he set up Marie with David so that he can have a 2 week fling with Lynn...

The pregnancy is a red herring...unless a threesome occurred that night and the baby is Ivan's. Also...to not abort is a dumb decision by Marie unless she is outside the first trimester...which would mean it's Ivan's...she has masochistic tendicies otherwise

The worst direction the story can take...actually two...is Marie finds love with another woman down south and keeps the baby...or Ivan forgives her and wimps out and takes Marie and the baby back... notice...i think it's irrelevant as to whether the baby is bi racial or not...

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well, I think Risq has the right idea

I think David was inserted into the bed after the fact. The fact that Ivan was the one who screwed her and is the father of her baby.

Ivan wanted to spend time with Lynn without HER divorcing HIM. And David is acting with him.

He didn't think she'd sign the papers and now he's lost, looking for her.

I think he's gonna find out that he is getting screwed all around when she discovers the baby is not black.

Sure looking forward to seeing if she forgives him or just doesn't look back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wait a minute

Wait a minute isn’t Adultery supposed to be fun and good and painless. I think this story shows a whole different side, the more truthful side of the consequences of cheating. After signing the papers and flipping the coin. I could see the dark clouds, the cold wind on her face. The chill of he knowing that those few minutes of pleasure that she can’t even remember ruined he life and her husbands also. Keep it up show the dark side of cheating. However I am sure there will be a twist to this that will show adultery is harmless. Another story with a happy ending. To bad in real life it doesn’t happen that way

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Surprised at Ch1, disgusted at Ch2

I was totally surprised at the unwarranted (I THEN thought) complaints about the colour of the lover after Ch1.

Now, today, blow me down, we have the old stereotype of the cheating wife pregnant with a black man's child in Ch2 - how cliche and unnecessary can you get?

And then she has the 'scruples' or whatever to keep the child and not abort it?

I agree with "Wait a minute" below. Seems this story will end up with an absolved blameless wife taken back. Shame if it happens that way, author's fault she's getting all this flack for no reason because she is posting in silly short chapters.

If we got the lot we wouldn't have to assume between chapters, would we?

I thought as an author this lady was above stooping this low, but her last two stories have been a real disappointment after so much great work previously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Although I can not condone...

Ivan’s behaviour, Marie comes across as insipid, lack lustre, passionless. I can’t believe that with over seventy articles you still can produce such a lifeless character. I struggled to finish this chapter, and doubt if I will bother with the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
from germany: super

I think your story is great ('short american novel') and many - racist - reactions show that a lot of americans have the same problems as many supposed terrorists: fear based anger, the unknown could overtake their world. The whole theme 'interracial sex' wouldn't be a literotica topic, when all people were considered equal. Please continue...

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Realy nice

I hope your going where I think your going with this one Pat.

I think its a great story. I just hope I'm reading the clues correctly. Someone really needs to be hung drawn and quaurtered here.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
seldom do I

leave a comment but all of your stories leave me thinking & wondering what would I do. and I like that keep up the good work your one of my favorites.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Got me going, patricia

It's a setup. Ivan's a conniving scumbag.

His whole list of demands is just too fucking precise. And every one of them is designed only for his advantage, not to save his marriage.

I'm betting he added a something a little 'extra' to Marie and David's drinks, to make sure they wouldn't remember enough to deny his version of events.

I'm hoping you plan to have him castrated with a cheese grater or something equally appropriate, patricia.

As you can tell from my very emotional reaction, you really caught me with this one.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
I hope its not Ivan

You have said in other story comments that you dislike it when an author makes the wife borderline evil. I agree that it pretty much wrecks the story and doesnt really leave room for a satisfying ending no matter what happens. Same thing goes for a husband though. If it turns out that this was all a setup (sorta seems like it but in some ways it doesnt since you wrote about seeing pain and anguish in his eyes etc - if it was a setup, I think you should have wrote how the wife perceived his emotions differently).

Anyway, Im hoping that its not what it seems since even if the wife does come out on top in the end, she still will have got fucked over too much for the ending to be satisfying. If, on the other hand, its a setup by someone other than her husband, there could still be a sorta happy ending for her. Maybe you are just making the husband evil to make your point about how it screws up the story when other authors write the wives that way. Not really necessary as a lesson imo since most people already agree though & it doesnt make much difference to most readers whether its the wife fucking the husband over or vice versa (it is easier to identify with characters of your own gender but cheering for the good guy overrules that tendency imo).

Anyway, however you end the story, thanks for writing. I really like your stories.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Dumb Con....

First I will say that Patricia, you are the queen goddess of Literotica, no author can create such feelings and debate over ONE story as you can.

Now onto the debate!

While is IS the SLIGHT chance that she DID cheat with David, I , and several people I know, believe that Ivan has some tricks up his sleave.

Did he drug her? Both of them?

Did IVAN sleep with his own wife and make her think she slept with another man?

And if SO...WHY? Did he want a divorce? Desperate to get out of the marrage so he kept pushing till she broke.

Or, as a great author and better judge of character presented to me, did he want a get out of jail free card for an affair of his own?

IF ANY of the later, then he's an ass. She should take him for everything she can on the grounds of mental distress and what ever else her lawyer can think up.

IF she DID cheat, and he went to get some 'revenge' sex; well while I DO NOT believe or support the idea, TWO WEEKS is way overboard.

And...two more chapters huh? well that gives us at least ONE more twist in this tale I do believe.... what can you have up your sleave Dear Madam?

I can't wait.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Hopefully Ivan comes back from Chicago,

thinking his evil plan has worked, and gets the shocker of his life when he finds his wife actually gone. This is set up very similar to some other, "You fucked another person so I am going to fuck another person" stories that have been written. I am happy to read your version.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
A solid patricia51 story

Isn't it amusing the kind of controversy that a Loving Wives story can evoke? Did she or didn't she? Is it a setup? Who set her up - Dave? Ivan? Person or persons unknown? Who is the father?

All of these nice little whodunit questions coming out of another solidly written Patty story.

One thing I am sure of: Chapters 3 and 4 will be good reads. Who could ask for more than that?

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Excellent

This is really holding my interest and I am anxiously awaiting the next installment. Very well done, I can feel her pain and I sympathize with it. But, why do I have a funny suspicion that she was set up? Maybe it's my devious mind. Thanks for an excellent story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
reat

Great story, lots of raw emotion and very well written. The type of story I have come to expect fron this author.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Riveting

Another great story from the great one. There are so many way this could go I dare not speculate. The only thing I know for sure is that I will be looking for the next installment.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

You did no wrong. You were horny and drunk and you only experienced what was a natural urge. You are a victim of societal dogma that is totally incorrect. A very erotic and meaningful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another vote for setup

You write a riveting story that keeps us all in suspense, but I feel, as do many of your other readers, that Marie has been set up by her arrogant husband. This story is somewhat reminiscent of Aussie Bard's "Now It's My Turn"except that the husband wife roles are reversed I am amazed that Marie accepts all the stringent conditions set up by husband without question and makes no effort to find out what really happened. I would talk to Evie especially if only because Ivan forbids any conversation with Evie. Great writing. Waiting with bated breath for chapters 3 and 4.60 year old George

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
This story is new to me

but I agree with Risq and other commenters. She had to have been set up! I hope she ruins Ivan. Although she had been warned by Evie...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
RUN RUN RUN

without your T-bird, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Interesting

Is this a set-up? Did Ivan and David scheme together this plan so Ivan can fuck around himself? Who actually screwed Marie that night? I'll go to the next chapter.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
It still seems off to me.

So off to the next chapter to see what happens. Well done with structuring and flow. I’m falling for your writing ability. Keep up the awesome work.

IDB.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Still very interesting

I can't say his two weak vacation is reasonable. Given his extreme demand, it makes me wonder if he set her up. Guess we'll see. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written story

I'm anxiously waiting to see how she's been setup. Something about the whole thing with Davis stinks to high heaven. I was sorry that she didn't talk to either her good friend or get her own attorney. Ivan has sand bagged her.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Abortion

No way would I keep the baby.

Ivan's gone for two weeks, terminate the pregnancy and keep your mouth shut!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Do they reconcile?

The author has written two more chapters so she has lots of things she can do. Will the baby be (miraculously) his? What's the deal with her BFF not liking Ivan? Will we ever find out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ivan the asshole

Can't help thinking what an asshole She married.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
I Agree With Her

One drunken slip does NOT excuse a two-week deliberate fling.

jott50jott50over 7 years ago
I can't help but think

I can't help but think that she was set up by Ivan and David to allow David freedom to carry on as he wishes with no problems from his wife. I may be wrong here but I guess I must read the rest to see. One thing I think she did right was to leave him behind when she discovered her pregnancy. I would think she will find a better mate almost anywhere.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 7 years ago
I agree with jott50...

...in fact, i suspect she was drugged to make sure David could fuck her to give Ivan an excuse to fuck around on her.

If so, i hope she busts his balls good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@sbrooks103

Perhaps...but unprotected sex with co-worker of both of them after shutting husband out for 3 months does. After 2 week balancing of scales, I would be setting up my next two weeks.

And on and on...he only stays married because of financial situation

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
He's wrong in going off for 2 weeks.....

Sounds like she was drugged too. We shall see

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Really good story. Compelling to the very last sentence so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not how the law works...

She can now file, and get a LOT more than ten thousand bucks.

Good story nonetheless, though a bit far fetched...perhaps not.

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
Sad

How could he conceive going away with another women for two weeks as a fling to make things even. She had a one night stand because she was blasted and no that is no excuse but still as she said his was a calculated two week affair.

Then she finds out she is pregnant with the best friends baby that was probably the one who caused this all in the first place. Oh my.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Two wrongs...

She is right. She made a drunken error in judgment whereas he is making a calculated decision to cheat not once but several times over two weeks. That should have been enough to end the marriage. This just keeps getting sadder and sadder.

A 5 Star Rating.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Getting better I smell set up

Wait till?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I love how absolutely no "loving, Im sorry wife will have an abortion"

Utter rubbish, even beyond that standard template that everyone uses.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

No doubt she screwed up. But, as the story was written she woke up thinking it was her husband she'd had sex with. Expected to look over and see her husband's face and was shocked to see his best friend instead.

Obviously no intent on her part. He confronted David but, why doesn't he hold David at least 50% responsible for what happened? It appears that his so called "best friend" took advantage of a very drunk woman.

Intentionally taking a two week trip with another woman removes Ivan from any moral high ground he had.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

I agree with @miket0422, besides is truly suspicious that the both of them only remember that nigth till they danced toguether, that missing memory holds the truth to something. And the fact that her friend was so aginst her dating and later on marrying Ivan hints at something from his part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Speaking of that, you will not go anywhere without letting me know where you are going and with whom you are going. You will not be alone with any guy, even in a social situation unless I know about it and okay it."

So, she now has to live by the rules that she should have already been following?!? Married people aren’t alone with other people. Heck, people in any committed relationship shouldn’t be in any situation that could cause their partners to question!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not having read ahead, I suspect that Ivan has set her up and she has been truly a loving wife. But we will see.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

" I didn't even realize it was David." Really???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous