All Comments on 'Blindsided - Judy's Downfall'

by mydeepsix

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

This isn’t normal behavior. How can you be blindsided by something so far out of left field that you would think your wife was hit with the ubiquitous Martian Slut Ray.

There was no legitimate reason for her actions, so either we’re missing a part of the story or this wasn’t a chance encounter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Especially since 24 hours earlier she was declaring her love for you in a passionate embrace.

So how did she go for loving wife and partner and best friend to unbridled adulterer in one day? And without even the slightest of regret or remorse? And to accuse him of molesting their children?

Sorry but imma have to call bullshit on this as a “true story”.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need to quit smoking dope while you write.............. aggghhhhhhhhhhhh How is this in the erotic story catagory??? How about the dumb fucker catagory.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff3 months ago

I'm trying to figure out why this train wreck was put into Erotic Couplings. Nothing about it was even close to erotic. If this was based on a true story, I'm truly shocked, as it was way over the line of believable.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

I hope this is truly fiction. What a nightmare. thanks

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

This was a load of crap. I wasn’t expecting ridiculous. I should have given it 2 stars, but, ended up being generous because the first part was good. The twist was stupid. No way the wife would be given custody living with drug addicts, pimps, and dealers. The kids were not fed or cared for properly. Yet the husband just accepted it.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff3 months ago

I rarely agree with Whackdoodle, BUT, if this is a 'true story' I'm George Washington!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story had potential to be a good drama, but you failed to deliver and instead it was an uninspired mess.

-

Also, if you start out by saying the story "is non-erotic", you probably shouldn't post it in Erotic Couplings. You back yourself into a corner where you are either wrong or you are wrong...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So with all that going on they never took the kids?

mydeepsixmydeepsix3 months agoAuthor

Actually, I did select "Non-erotic", but evidently the publisher changed it. Not believing it could happen in real life? Two words: "Prince Harry".

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly3 months ago

So she went from a loving wife in a a happy home to not caring about her kids and living in filth just like that? Hard to believe this is true.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

This is possibly the most unrealistic story I have read on Literotica, with absolutely no explanation for the 180 degree change in her character.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Find a new wife and move on, the ex wife is scum whos easy to replace the bitch is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you think this is crazy, you need to watch more Dr. Phil. I'm not saying I believe it, but it's not beyond the imagination. People do some crazy shit.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Too crazy to not have some factual basis. You could have written more about her time getting her degree, beyond ‘we didn’t have much time together’. Was she living away, on campus? I’m wondering about post-divorce custody. How could Howie’s apartment and their living habits -not- be cause to give custody to the father? Mike’s big mistake was that he didn’t just leave her at the campsite the following morning. Take some pics and leave.

RubiconXRubiconX2 months ago

No way I believe any of this is reality based. Dumb story.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19642 months ago

Good grief.......

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Husbands can be bimboided into utter emasculated self pity as well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Husband need to try being an adult. What a pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She left him because he was more pathetic than Howie.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

oof, I did not enjoy that. I did until the husband was written to be so weak. The change in behavior and one-side scenarios felt too manufactured. came off nonsensical.

Now had the axe been used properly or had he left the wife at the camp with the cretons and risky propane tank I might have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Hoping she will wake up? Really no woman changes that much short of serious brain injury

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I can relate to this story. My ex did something along those lines. She left me for a man that was 9 years younger Older and balding. After the divorce she left him and ended up with someone that controlled her. Lost all her teeth from the drugs, and wasn’t allowed to go to the dentist. I lucked out on my kid though, I controlled her education and had her 50% of the time. 7 years of hell til she turned 18. Within a week she moved in with me permanently. The court system isn’t for the man. Video, audio and witnesses that are neutral is the only way to get justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous