All Comments on 'Blindsiding the Blind Guy'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Splendid story! I like character driven stories which I think you do very well. I'll send you private feedback later with an idea for future consideration.

5

rflikeslitrflikeslitabout 1 year ago

Thank You… nicest April Fools story yet

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 year ago

Love these characters. Great story. Thanks

DesertRat681DesertRat681about 1 year ago

Excellent story!! So very refreshing to so much love and humor between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DANG this was good.

Just sorry 5-stars is the max; :^(

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

I always love your characters. Thank you for creating them, keeping them busy, and sharing their stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable story, which misses 5 stars for me because you seem to feel the need to educate your reader, and even talk down to them a little. Otherwise a good read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok...

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Very sweet April Fool's surprise. You cross cultures beautifully.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Fun and sweet!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

This was really sweet and fun.

.

I thought "Karole stands five foot fourteen inches tall, a number she uses because her mother told her it's not lady like to be over six feet tall" was straight up hilarious, and I'm curious if you created that yourself, or if that's a joke you've heard before.

Either way, very well written. I enjoyed it.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. I am not familiar with Vietnamese culture, but I lived in Hong Kong for 11 years and love Asian food. I have a wonderful loving relationship with a Chinese woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@MediocreAuthor Margeaux Hemingway have her height as 5 foot 12, which may be the inspiration for this joke...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories with Asian female leads took the top two spots. Hehe. (Has Literotica been infected with yellow fever? 🥵) Between this story and the #1 spot, I think most people will agree that this story is superior. It has far more SOUL. But that isn't how the contest works unfortunately. Nevertheless, good work and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Magic! 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's me replying to @MediocreAuthor. *gave* her height. Note to self: Proofread before sending!

To the author: Love the series and the characters. Five stars, of course.

DuleighDuleighabout 1 year agoAuthor

To all readers -

Thank you all so very much!!! If you notice the little blue W or the little cup on the Story Info block on Page 1, this story is a winner of the 2023 April Fools contest. I always had a good feeling about this story even before I knew how it would play out, but I madly love Lanh, Kim-ly, and Tam and plan to write about them for a long time. Their whole family is based on people I've met and cared for. No, Literotica is not infected with yellow fever, but my wife says I am. (For a fee I won't share that comment with Chloe!) Also the joke about standing Five Foot fourteen is from a friend who told me that she was five foot thirteen. It's a great line. Thank you again for helping me get this story across the finish line, I hope to get more Ws because you folks deserve them.

SchultzieSchultzieabout 1 year ago

❤️❤️❤️

ABCV_ReaderABCV_Readerabout 1 year ago

As an Vietnamese American, I don't feel this is a yellow fever story! Tam doesn't seem fetishized for her asian-ness and the touches of accurate Vietnamese shows care.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Great story, loved it.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Appreciate your approach to the losses and opportunities your character finds in disability

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo10 months ago

"Diddy Mao." ROTFL MAO! Lol. Loved it. And that was just for starters. A great little story.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Second time reading and it was just as fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...