Blindsiding the Blind Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she pulled back giving her right nipple a rest and fed him her left pap and as he pleasured her again, she began to coo and sigh as he relentlessly slobbered and slavered over her breast. "Oh God," she gasped, her fingers curling in his dark hair, holding him to his task, her other hand clutched his wadded-up polo shirt still tangled in his arms. She had him helpless and they both loved every moment of it. "You're making me so wet!" she whispered.

Jake shuddered in surprise, Tam has never said anything like this to him! What has gotten into this woman? Was it the thrill of possibly being caught?

Tam decided to return the favor, she pulled her breast free of her suckling mouth and crouched down a bit. In the dim light of the room, she found his nipple and began to flick her tongue over his small pap, each flick of her tongue over his teat brought a sharp twitch of reaction and gasp of delight from her husband. Knowing that his nipples were highly sensitive to stimulation from her tongue, she was merciless. With his hairy chest (a huge turn-on to Tam who grew up seeing her brothers' hairless chests) it was sometimes hard to locate his nipple with her lips and tongue, but his gasp of pleasure always let her know when she struck paydirt.

She trapped his nipple between her teeth and began to flick her tongue over his ultra-sensitive teat causing him to jerk with the sudden rush of pleasure that came with each flick of her tongue. She released his trapped arms and as her mouth pleasured one of his tiny nipples, she pinched the other with her left hand.

Now free, his hands slid up and down her back and every time she flicked her tongue on his nipple his hands grasped her sides. Soon he grasped her head holding her to her task as the experience became more erotically supercharged. Past experience had taught Tam that he was getting close to the point where her teasing of his nipples became too much for him. Soon pleasure would become pain and the game would be over for Jake.

"That's enough of that," Tam hissed in his ear, "I want your cock."

Again, Jake gasped in shock as Tam slid to the floor. She rarely ever said the word cock, did he do something to bring that on? He wasn't complaining, he just wanted to know so he could do it more often.

Trembling hands wrestled with his belt, why won't this thing open when you need it most? With a comical growl she pried open his belt and opened his pants. "Lift up!" came the Mom Voice again and he obeyed. There was no way he could have not obeyed, his desire now matched hers and he raised his ass up off the bench cushions and she tugged down his trousers allowing his cock to spring free and slap against his stomach.

She caressed his cock gently with her hand and licked and sucked eliciting groans, but this was her dream, something she always wanted to do, a quickie in her parents' restaurant and now she had the courage to do it. Especially now that it included sweet revenge on Jake. His cock was hard, and throbbing and his hands grasped her head, guiding her mouth over his cock and balls. Normally she would let him direct the action, but this was her plan, this was what she wanted to do, so she brushed his hands away.

"Mine!" was all she said, and her tongue took command. It ran up and down the length of his cock, licking and lapping, fluttering over the sensitive underside, dancing around the head leaving Jake in a moaning heap. "Ssshhh!" she warned, almost afraid of disturbing the diners that were recorded weeks ago, then she plunged her mouth down on his cock taking half of his length eliciting a grateful groan of bliss from her husband.

Jake was beside himself with pleasure, it's been ages since Tam gave him a blowjob like this, and in a public place too! He tried to stifle the groans as she took a bit more cock into her throat with each gulp and he was sure she was reaching virgin territory in her throat with the head of his cock. "I'm getting close darling," he whispered as the sensations became overpowering.

She pulled his cock from her mouth and whispered, "Not before I get mine," which shocked Jake even more. He had to make sure this was Tam and not her crazy sister Kim-ly. It was Tam that climbed up onto his lap, spread out her skirt covering their laps then reached under and lined up his saliva slick cock with her pussy and slowly sank down on him. He would know that pussy anywhere.

She loved being on top and she loved the fact that he loved her being on top also. That delicious feeling of being stretched and opened up, of being penetrated and being the person controlling the penetration. Slowly she eased down, taking him bit by bit until she was full. There's no time to revel in the feeling, and Tam began to raise and lower on his cock. It was so good, if she closed her eyes and listened to the soundtrack that Bao made for them, she felt like they were in a crowded dining room; the smells the sounds, and a hard cock skewering her pussy, it was all too good. The sensation of being unnoticed in a crowd as she fucked her husband overwhelmed Tam and she was cumming long before Jake was ready.

She began bouncing herself on his cock, her breasts rubbing against his chest dragging her sensitive nipples up and down over his hairy chest. This was perfect, this is what a fourteen-year-old Tam dreamed of back then, forbidden lovemaking with a man she adored in her father's busy restaurant. "God, I love you," she gasped as her orgasm crested. Her love for this man exploded in her heart as the sexy, smokey lyrics and beat of Fleetwood Mac filled the room...

Sweet wonderful you

You make me happy with the things you do

Oh, can it be so?

This feeling follows me where ever I go...

Jake wasn't far behind, and as her orgasm faded, his overwhelmed him and he came in her with a strangled cry of delight. His hips arching upwards, skewering her on his throbbing cock as the most powerful orgasm that he's ever had short circuited his brain. All of his concerns over being caught by the restaurant staff evaporated in a cloud of passion and nothing could have stopped Jake from continuing to fuck Tam. His stifled grunts of passion were just what Tam wanted to hear. Soon his restrained groans became sighs as they both recovered from an amazing quickie. They rested, panting heavily as they clutched each other, their minds overwhelmed in the passion they shared and the love they felt for each other.

Tam could feel his cock slowly soften and slide out of her and as always something in her head said, "Mission accomplished!" She loved getting him hard just to be able to "cure" the condition. They've been lovers for sixteen years, husband and wife for almost fifteen of those years and it's still wonderful.

As Tam sighed in delight, Jake was beginning to return to his worries, what if the waitress comes by to see if they would like something else? What was she going to say if she found them lounging half naked is post coital bliss with everything but the stereotypical cigarette?

Now was the time. As they reveled in exhausted, half-dressed delight, Tam reached out and clicked the switch that turned off the speakers. Near absolute silence descended on the room and Tam cheerily called out "April Fools!" Jakes startled expression was great, but this wasn't full payback, she still had her Big Bomb to spring on him.

"Huh?" Jake looked shocked, "What do you mean?" and then he smiled as she explained her prank.

"We're not really in the dining area, we're in Huy and Trung's old bedroom behind a locked door. Bao made a loop tape of ambient restaurant noises." She flicked the switch back on and they were back in the restaurant. She wriggled on their sodden laps, proud of herself for pulling one over on Jake finally. "I got something else to blow your mind," her grin faded. It was time for the Big Bomb and what if he said no? That's not something she could take; how could she live with herself if he said no? She would have to say goodbye...

"Wait, before you say something, I've got some news that you really need to hear."

"Ok, sure..." she was sure that it was nothing compared to the Big Bomb she was going to drop on him. It didn't matter what it was, even if he was going to announce that the University was closing and they lost both their jobs, she still had her Big Bomb and the memory of the greatest April Fool's Day in Minnesota history. She closed her eyes fighting back the tears wondering what she was thinking when she planned this entire evening.

She felt his fingers on her face trying to discern her expression. "This is important," he whispered softly.

"Ok, just say it." She felt the terror welling up inside of her.

"I don't know how to say it other than to say it..." Jake took a deep breath and said, "You're pregnant, we're going to have a baby."

"Wait... What? How... how would you know?" Nothing he could have said would have shocked her more. She sat on his lap in shock, their juices still mingling, and she stared at her husband in slack jawed disbelief.

"When I was uh... "looking at" your breasts I noticed your Montgomery tubercles..." He looked almost sad to say it. "I noticed that they were enlarged, for you that only happens when you're pregnant. It happened with each of the boys."

"My what?"

"The little bumps around your nipples, they're sebaceous glands called Montgomery tubercles... I just noticed them tonight..." his voice trailed off. She was glaring at him but that's what she gets for marrying a blind voracious reader with a highly developed sense of touch. He couldn't see a lot of things, but he could feel them all... including her expression. "What was your news dear?" he asked almost apologetically.

She ran her fingers around her nipples, she couldn't feel them, but she did notice them in the mirror yesterday when she checked her breasts for lumps... How could he tell? Those fingers of his could even feel these soft little bumps? Amazing... Oh well, might as well come clean... time for the Big Bomb...

"Ummm, yeah. I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby." She had the home pregnancy test in her purse in case he wanted proof... proof he couldn't see, how come she thought of that now? And somehow Jake defused the Big Bomb.

"No! You're just kidding me! That's taking April Fool's Day a bit too far!" he grinned and he hugged his dearest love tight. "Is it a girl?" His face was covered with a real grin, true joy welled up in his heart, maybe the daughter they've been praying for this time!

"You goof," she laughed as she hugged her husband. They had so many things to worry about, they were both over forty, he was blind and couldn't take her to the hospital, they already have three boys and a thousand other reasons not to have another child, but there they were, just as giddy as newlyweds with the news of their first.

You make loving fun

(It's all I wanna do)

They were going to be ok... all six of them, her, Jake, three boys, and Little Unknown are going to be fine.