Blinked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Rob to his home, which just happened to be on Lake Tapps. I parked in his drive way and was greeted happily with a hug and quick peck on the lips at my car door once he had his bike secured in the garage. He wasn't hiding me or embarrassed I was there. In fact there was a good possibility we'd been seen by his neighbors - if they were looking our way. That said something about him, right? I wasn't someone he was interested in seeing only in the shadows...

The tour of his home began in the kitchen, which was just off the garage we'd just come in from. Of course the view out the bank of windows on the lake side of the house halted the tour of a very nicely appointed kitchen. The house was situated on a lot with an eastern view of the lake and the Cascade Mountains. If you looked south and east you got a stunning view of Mt. Rainier. That made me smile as I remembered being there just a few hours ago with him.

The view prompted a walk down to the lake and actually hijacked the tour of the house before it got past the kitchen - I mean how couldn't I want to see his outdoor living area and the lake just beyond his deck. We walked down to his boat dock and I got to see a nice looking boat cradled in its lift and a couple of jet skis in a separate lift. At this point I pretty much figured out this guy had money, but it didn't seem to define the man he was. He didn't have a shred of rich asshole air about him. I was impressed all around.

When we finally made it back inside I got the rest of the tour of the three bedroom, two bath home, which included a peek into his bedroom and getting to experience some embarrassment on his part. Why? He'd laid out a couple shirts he had considered wearing today and a pair of men's bikini underwear that were cute and certainly sexy looking. I playfully teased him about them and he was a good sport about the ribbing I was dishing out.

I asked if what he was wearing under his jeans was better than what I was seeing on his bed. That question got me, grudgingly, that he was wearing a mesh pair of boxer briefs. He'd opted for comfort over sex appeal. I gave the bikini underwear one last raised eye brow look that I hoped he interpreted as I wouldn't mind seeing him in them some day. Judging by his smile I think he got the message...

Eventually we ended up on his deck with a couple of drinks and he turned on a beautiful blue glass filled fire table to keep us warm as the sun was just about all but gone for the day.

"You're the first woman I've had here since Beth passed...," he said quietly, taking a sip of his drink while looking out at the lake as it began to fade to darkness.

I sensed that was shared because he felt comfortable with me here. I wondered if he had any other reservations or other concerns. "Are you okay with that?"

He smiled, reached over for my hand and gave it a squeeze, "Yes, but this... Us sitting here tonight wasn't something I thought we'd be doing."

"I didn't expect this either. You've gotten a good dose of 'Rules Kristen' and I appreciate that you still wanted to go on a ride with me today," I replied smiling.

"I understand the need to protect yourself. It's kind of a crazy out there with all the anti-Trans rhetoric."

It certainly is! I was glad he didn't hold my overly cautious mode of operating from wanting to get to know me. "I sort of forced this on you, extending our ride date, but I felt like... We kind of connected maybe," I offered shyly.

He was studying me now, "Pretty sure I felt something when I saw you on 'Blinked'. Can't explain it, but I want you to know you didn't force anything on me. Truth is I didn't want the ride to end and just didn't know how to say that. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough with me to ask."

"Well... I've had a wonderful day and I appreciate all your understanding. I know I can be kind of a mess, a bit scattered."

"Do you know what you want with who you are becoming? If you don't mind me asking..."

Okay, that's a little deep. It took a couple minutes to get a roundabout idea fully described to him and when I finally quit looping around and around I doubt I'd answered his question all that well.

"So, are you at all interested in living full-time as Kristen?"

I thought I'd said that, but guess not well enough. "It is something I have considered, but there's a lot I'd need to plan and implement I guess..."

"Such as?"

I had to think a little before offering, "Well, first I'd be 'out' and I'm not sure how that would go over with my family, friends, or work... I don't know if I want a permanence of walking this path yet, though there are aspects of being Kristen I feel like would make me more comfortable, complete, and happier with my life."

He looked interested, sipped his drink, and then asked, "Like what?"

Breasts, HRT, maybe some FFS... I tried to describe those thoughts as best I could and sounded a little more confident in my answer than the one I offered to his original question about my life's direction. He listened, an interested look on his face - like what I was saying was fascinating or something. Was that the 'professor' in him coming out?

"You realize you didn't mention Gender Confirmation Surgery, why?"

I hadn't, mostly because it was part of the permanence factor I wasn't sure I was ready for. Any of the rest of those things I described could be halted or modified. GCS - that was kind of one shot / no return proposition. I explained that and finally rambled my way to a shrug. I was impressed he knew enough about being Trans to know about GCS.

"There's no right answer to that question other than what you want and what you think is best for you. I was just curious..."

I was curious about his curiosity, "What would you want from a relationship with someone like me?"

He looked to be expecting the question, "Patience, I'm still... I don't know, maybe worried, not sure what I'm looking for. I can tell you I want to support and be supported in any relationship."

"Support?"

He took a little longer to answer, "Understanding is probably a better word. I... I'm certain bi-curious. I know the roll I play generally and I'm confident with my sexuality, but that doesn't mean I don't have an open mind or wouldn't be open to seeing things differently with the right person."

"You wanna explain that? I'm not sure I understand..."

"I'm not sure I understand that to tell the truth, but if I said I don't define a person by their genitalia. Does that help?"

"A little I guess..."

He smiled, "In a perfect world this would be the perfect day in my life. I shared something I'm passionate about with someone I'm attracted too, interested in knowing more about. We've had engaging conversations all day and we even shared a little intimacy that felt special... I'm honestly not a very complicated guy. I feel like my life's been on hold and I'm done with that. The world is a lot bigger than I've made it these past almost two years and I just want to live, feel alive again. You've done that for me the past week, today..."

Was he lonely and I a willing distraction? Where did I want this conversation to go? Fuck it... I stood, extended my hand towards him. He looked confused, but I opened and closed my hand to get him to finally accept it. He stood; I pulled him into an embrace and crooned my face up towards his to kiss him. It was brief, but I hoped spoke volumes.

"If you'll handle the fire table and get me a glass of ice water, I'll meet you in your room...," I said softly.

His head jerked back a little in surprise, "Oh... I wasn't asking for anything."

I smiled, "I know, but I'm asking for a glass of ice water and to meet you in your room..." I didn't wait for a reply and walked to the slider and entered the living room, grabbed my clutch from the coffee table, and made my way to his bedroom.

Okay people... I know, I know, and believe me - I KNOW! Rules - let's agree to them being placed on hold for the rest of the evening. Can we do that? So, where is my head at the moment? I could certainly be biting off more than I can chew. I also might be misreading his interest, intentions, and wants - but I'm gambling there was a lot wrapped up in his comments about 'attracted too, interested in...', 'not a very complicated guy...', and 'feel alive again...'. Yes, this move was spur of the moment, certainly - but we could do anything we wanted in his room. Play cards. Talk. Hold hands, hold each other. Or maybe live a little...

When I entered Rob's room I was suddenly nervous, but there was a spark of excitement and anticipation for what I might have set in motion. I cleared the bed of his sexy undies and two shirt choices - by the way he'd chosen the right shirt to wear today. I could see into his on-suite bathroom, so turned the light on, and returned to turn off the light in his room. We'd operate by feel and what little light would escape out the bottom of the bathroom door once closed.

I went back into the bathroom, closed the door, took my boots off, then my top and jeans. I grabbed my clutch and removed a single use packet of lube and a condom.

What? You think I didn't anticipate something like this happening since meeting this guy, seeing his HOT! pictures, and all we'd conversated this past week and today?! Did you really think I would show up to this date unprepared for this possibility? Silly, silly reader! Catch up!

Okay, so before this date I'd have put the odds of this happening at slim to none based on my rules. But the unexpected kiss at the mountain, at the mall at what should have been the end of this evening, and everything he'd said today - I figured the likelihood had grown and if it was going to happen I would probably be the one to initiate it - like I'd extended this date by asking to chill at his place. And look, I have wants and desires, to be the real me, to be desired.

A tap at the door behind me made me jump, but I recovered enough to spit out I'd be right out. I looked at myself in the mirror - bra trying its best give the illusion of breasts with a combination of tape and cutlet type inserts. Panties, san gaffe I'd just removed, matched the bra's color, delicate lace and a sheer see through fabric. Of course there was nothing I could do about the bulge filling out the front of them.

I was generally more concerned with hiding that portion of my body while out in public, but here and now it was what it was. I ran my hands under the faucet quickly and then through my hair to try and fix the helmet hair from earlier and I think it looked a bit better when I was done. Alrighty, let's see where this goes!

I turned and opened the door to find Rob standing there. Upon seeing my current state of undress his eyes opened a little wider and to quell his embarrassed staring he offered me the glass of ice water he was holding. I smiled, took the glass and brushed past him while pulling the bathroom door closed behind me. The room was now mostly dark, but there was enough light peeking out from under the bathroom door to see the room clear enough to navigate and give him a tantalizing glimpse of my ass.

I walked to the nightstand, put the glass and contents of my hand down, and turned to face him, "You going to be alright?"

He was staring, but finally said he was.

I held out a hand to beckon him closer and unlike on the deck he wasted no time closing the distance. His arms wrapped around me and we were quickly 'living' in the moment. I could sense his arousal and there was no doubt mine own arousal was straining the sheer fabric of my panties pressed against his body. As the kissing became more urgent I could feel his hands grip my ass and pulling me tighter into him, I couldn't help but moan.

I think the noise I'd made surprised him and he broke the kiss, looking into my eyes, "Are you okay?"

I kissed him quickly, "Couldn't be better... Well, maybe if there was less clothing on you."

That got me a chuckle and him releasing my ass, stepping back, pulling his shirt off and then getting out of his jeans. Even in the dimly lit room I could tell he had a body that he took care of. He wasn't a muscle bound jock with a six-pack abs or anything like that, but he had a toned body for a man of his age. And I might have enjoyed getting my first look at his manhood straining the fabric of his mesh boxer briefs.

"It's been a long while since I've been with anyone...," he whispered.

I stepped into him, touching his face, and said, "We can take this slowly..."

I may have led us to this point, but after Rob had undressed, realized the possibilities, something flipped in him and he began directing the flow of this portion of the evening. It began slowly with him kissing my neck, his hands kneading my panty covered ass, and his lips meeting mine for a long, slow, and sensual kiss as our bodies mashed together with our own lusts. When I broke the kiss panting for air, his tongue began tracing my neck, and he got another moan I had been trying to suppress, but couldn't.

He stopped again, moved his hands to my shoulders, and the pressing down on them gently sent a clear message I was all too happy to submit too. I made my way to my knees before him, slowing kissing down his chest as I got into position. I wasted no time pulling his boxers down, freeing a beautiful cock that was certainly average in size, but had a girth, a heft that made it look massive. I wanted to admire it more, but his hand on the side of my face spoke to his want. I didn't have a rule about what I was about to do - do you think I needed one?

Nothing from the moment I took Rob in my mouth happened slowly or without a desperate urge to control this act. I loved on his cock like I'd been starved of food for days and his manhood would solve all my needs for sustenance. Fully in my mouth my jaw would not take to being face fucked for too long. His length and bulbous head easily filled the back of my mouth and without a hand at the base of his cock as a spacer I would have gagged too many times to count going down on him fully. I certainly had my own wants, desires, and his cock in my mouth was fueling many of those, along with thoughts of many others.

Of course 'lovers' being plural means someone besides myself had their own wants, desires, and ideas of what they needed. Rob was patient and gentle, but there were flashes of lust that affected me more than I expected. His hands in my hair forcing me to repeatedly take all of him in my mouth and hold the head of his cock against the entry to my throat panicked me, but excited me. My moaning and muffled whimpers only seemed to encourage him and the want to control my mouth pleasing his cock.

When he had both hands in my hair and began thrusting, there was little I could do but submit. My death grip at the base of his shaft was holding, but weakening as more of my saliva dribble over my fingers. I needed to reposition my hand, but moving it meant a painful poke of his cock in the back my throat, but I had options. And the one that slowed things down was the grabbing of his ball sack. Gently at first, but when his thrusts became too aggressive he got the message by my tug on that sensitive area of his anatomy.

After what seemed like thirty minutes, but was actually maybe five at the most, I was being encouraged to stand. Once on my feet and pulled in tight to Rob's naked body, we were kissing again, but he was slowly guiding me back towards the bed. When I had no choice but to sit on it, he gave me a few moments to get comfortable - which included pulling the comforter off and dropping it onto the floor, pulling the sheets down, and finally plopping my head back into a pillow.

I held out a hand for him to join me but he just stared at me and I felt a pang of anxiety course through my veins. What? Had I done something wrong? Was he having second...

"I want all of you... If that's alright," he asked quietly.

I could make out the shadows of his face and maybe see the concern he was feeling. I smiled and hoped he could see that, "I want you too... You just need to be patient; I'm not your typical girl."

"I understand... I don't want to hurt you."

Yeah, good! I didn't want to be split in half by that thick cock of yours, so 'slow' was going to be a must - at least for a bit. I watched him climb onto the bed next to me and I adjusted my body as he got his arm around under my neck and draped a leg over me. This was nice and I looked into his eyes with a longing I hoped he could see. When he moved his face in to kiss me, something unexpected happened and I stiffened, causing him to pull away quickly. That concerned look was back on his face again...

What had happened? What was so unexpected? He had moved his hand inside my panties and had run a finger over the slippery head of my fully aroused male bits. I could only stare at him, wondering if his concern was due to my shock that he'd actually touched me or whether he'd misjudged me somehow and finding the same equipment down there as he had was an issue. I waited, not breathing...

"I said all of you...," he whispered before kissing me again. His tongue anxious, probing, and...

His hand began to caress me again inside my panties. I could not help but to moan and it felt like I was trying to battle his tongue, best him in some way as I struggled to contain my want for the pleasures he was inflicting in my panties. I had to pull away from the kiss and moaned loudly multiple times as he tortured the sensitive head of my sex with its slippery precum. When I was sure I couldn't stand it anymore I reached for his hand...

"I... Oh fuck... That's..." I stopped speaking.

"You made me feel the same way...," he said removing his hand and shifting his body fully onto mine.

I spread my legs to comfortably handle his weight, his position on top of me. It felt right.

"I brought some stuff... Not like I was planning this or anything, but..." I couldn't say anything more; embarrassed I'd even said that much out loud.

I could see him smiling above me, "Noticed that... I'm glad one of us was prepared."

He reached for the lube packet and easily got it open. What followed was kind of awkward, but necessary if we intended this to be even mildly pleasurable for me and of course to cut down on the pain. After he'd pulled my panties off I rolled on my side and allowed him to get this prequel to our intended next course of action done.

He was slow, deliberate, and as respectful of this act as you might expect. His lube coated finger entered me, it was cold and I stiffened as he worked it around slowly. He repeated this a number of times until he thought enough lube had been pushed up inside of me. He gave my ass a loving swat after he'd finished and I squeaking a little delight at the shock of him doing that.

My sex got a coating of lube and I had to slow his enthusiasm for the application down because I wouldn't have lasted thirty seconds more without popping! He finally turned his attention to the condom, got it on, and looked like he wasn't sure how best to proceed.

I pulled him to me, legs spread, and kissed him softly. After a moment of that and our hips grinding into one another absently I said, "I've only done this a couple times..."

"It's okay... I can be patient."

Augh! "That's really the key... I... If I can be on top of you it might be easier..."

"Sure...," he said sounding enthused. I prayed he would hold to being patient.

We jockeyed into our respective positions and I was now straddling his hips, his cock laid against the gap between my ass cheeks. When I leaned down to kiss him he shifted his hips and we pretty much ended up crossing swords between our bodies - so to speak. I sat back up, grabbed his cock lovingly, adjusted my hips, and then ran the head of his cock through that valley back there a few times. He shuddered beneath me and moaned through clenched teeth once. I tested my resolve by pressing him firmly into that tight rose bud opening back there, but I wasn't relaxed enough. NOT HAPPENING!