Blinked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I shifted myself above him, repeated what I'd just done slowly, and this time - with great focus and pain to match - I was able to get the swollen head of his cock past those first set of muscles protecting that area of my body. I stiffened, he stiffened, and I think we may have both moaned in unison. Every breath he took seemed to ramp up the pain sensations I was feeling and I was moving my hips in micro adjustments to find any respite from the constant ache I felt.

"We don't have to do this...," he whispered, reaching up to place a hand on my cheek.

Fuck! I don't remember it hurting this much the last time I had... I leaned back into him and he sunk slowly deeper, a feeling of pressure replaced the pain. Oh fuck! I huffed a few slow breaths and rose my hips, slightly removing him from inside of me, before trying to force more of him in. Rob's hands were now on my hips, gently holding me steady. To his credit he was allowing me to get used to him being inside of me. He was maybe an inch, no more than two inside of me at this point. Fuck - three or four more?! Really!

I leaned forward, placing my hands on the center of his chests, eyes closed, trying everything I could to relax... I moved back onto him, pulled forward, slowly back, less pain, a dull ache now, more pressure... And there was a shudder beneath me and when I opened my eyes Rob's were closed. His face was contorted and he was trying with all his might to not move, to allow me to guide his cock in and out of my body. I could feel the transference of his strain through his hands gripping my hips tightly.

"Rob..."

He didn't move, didn't look at me.

"Relax... I'm alright...," I said as I lowered myself fully onto him and for good measure wiggled my hips to show the worst was past. I mean, there was still a lot of pressure and an ache, but I could handle this. And I was actually kind of pleased to finally be able to take him fully in. Thank GOD!

He opened his eyes, a concerned look on his face. "Yeah...," he huffed, "But... I'm so close..."

"Really? Okay... A you need to just focus on something else," I said taking one of his hands from my hips and placing it on my fully engorged sex.

He took to the assignment with more eagerness that I expected. At first having him fully inside of me and his hand wrapped around my sex was exhilarating, but his jacking motions were awkward and off, not in sync with our body's movements. It took a moment to realize why; he was grinding his hips into me, and looked to be straining to prolong cumming...

Fuck it!

I leaned down to kiss him which had the effect of pulling him an inch from inside of me. When our lips meet I shifted back slightly and could feel his grip on my sex trying to pump, jack me to a climax before he reached his. It wasn't a very pleasant feeling, but I got that he was trying to prolong the inevitable...

I reached for his hand and pulled it away, putting my lips next to his ear, "Let me...," I rocked back on him slowly, "Please you..." I rolled my hips forward and dropped the bomb, " I want you Rob..."

That was all it took to get my ass jack-hammered in quick secession. It was full on piston thumping, hips slapping, and a I could feel his shuddering body begin to move wildly beneath me! Rob had wrapped his arms around my waist and was squeezing my mid section as he slammed into me over, and over, over, again...

When he shot his load he actually cried out some gibberish or some alien language. He came inside of me with a force I'd never experienced before and it seemed to keep going and going. There were desperate slaps of his hips into my ass, his release, relief. I did everything I could to ride it out and get my due reward.

When his grip on me loosened I managed to sit up fully, getting all of him back into me and sat there looking down on him satisfied. His eyes were closed; he was panting a little, but recovering. I rose up and plunked down on him playfully. That got me a look of begging for me to not move or maybe he was just telling me he had surrendered. That only made me smile more.

I could feel is cock waning, but one of us hadn't reached their euphoric peak. I took his hand and placed it on my engorged sex. It wouldn't take much to get me to the promised land. I bent down to kiss him as he rolled my sex in his hand. Slowly at first, pulling, pressure, repeat... Fuck that feels good... Him inside of me, my own building... OH FUCK! "Rob!"

Epilog...

Eight months into our relationship and there have been some significant changes in my life. The biggest might be that I acted on my knowing I was Trans and have begun the process of transitioning in earnest. This of course required that I come out to my family and friends. That was a mixed bag of crazy, but I survived and am in a better place now. I lost some of those relationships. Rob also lost some of his friends, but we were living for each other and anyone not in support of us got left behind.

Another significant change in my life was quitting my job. They were a bunch of passive-aggressive anti-Trans idiots and I didn't need the headache. I did look into filing suit, but 'living' for the first time as my true self full time kind of nixed that effort. Rob may have helped me get over those idiots a little. I picked up a job I'm much happier with and fits in with another change in my life I'll note in a moment.

After a couple months of dating I moved in with Rob. It was an adjustment for both of us, but we felt like there was something more going on and being apart was a worse alternative. Heck, before I moved in it was like I was living there anyway as I spent most of my time at his place, so moving in just made sense. He asked me to move in while we were out on a ride - tell me that isn't a cute bow to put on that part of my story.

I've become quite the domesticated woman since moving in with Rob. My cooking game has been seriously amped up! But it's not all homebody living - I've gone back to school studying interior design. Rob says my first projects will be in our home - I've already got some plans brewing.

The 'I love you' line was delivered by Rob last month. I think he'd wanted to tell me sooner. It sort of slipped out one morning as he kissed me goodbye before heading off to work. I was quick to confirm I had those same feelings. I'm fairly certain that night I might have rocked his world in bed. He'd certainly done that for me too many times to count - with practice after that first night we spent together.

Oh and finally, those rules... Yeah, you need some rules, but they need to be flexible and not keep you from missing out on opportunities. So, be safe, live life, and don't be afraid to get 'Blinked' when the opportunity arises!

Peace out! Love ya! Kristen...

FIN

:: --|--::

Authors Note: Don't be afraid to rate this short story if it's done anything for you (you don't have to have an account to do so and there are no prizes for us authors). If you comment - I will more than likely reply - so let's chat or not or whatever floats your noddle.

I'm trying to grow as a story teller, I'm far from perfect, so any feedback is much appreciated and valued. Thanks for reading...