Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her fork and looked up at me. I could see the strain and sadness in her eyes.

"Tell me; please tell me because under that hard ass exterior I see a beautiful and loving woman. I know you are a hard ass because of your job but there is a beauty that is inside. I am betting that the beautiful woman who is inside of you would make any lover, man or woman, the most loved person ever. She just isn't ever let out."

I turned her hands palms up, resting my finger tips on hers and smiled, trying to encourage her.

"It's very difficult for you to understand, "she paused, "but I can see it isn't hard for you to read me. Maybe we can eat and take a nice walk, sit somewhere and talk?"

"Maybe or maybe I will take you to the hotel and make love to you. I am sitting here even more excited than I have been in weeks. You drive me physically and sexually crazy Tracie."

I smiled and gently caressed her fingertips moving my hands away from hers.

"Plus there is a matter of your ass becoming red and sore all thanks to my hand." I winked.

Her eyes went wide and a look of concern crossed her beautiful face.

"Ohh do not worry Tracie, I assure you that the pain received on your ass will be neutralized by the orgasm from me eating and fucking your pussy."

I watched as she blushed and smiled. I swear I saw her breathing stop and her eyes roll in excitement.

We finished our salads. I finished my martini; she had only finished half of her margarita. She insisted on paying the bill. I smiled and told her I would make it up to her. We stood together; she followed me out of the front door to my car.

"Courtyard Marriott, a few blocks from here. I checked us in prior to coming to the restaurant. Follow me Tracie."

***

I pulled into the parking lot near the side entrance. I knew we were far enough away from home to avoid anyone seeing us but this added to her comfort. I needed her to be comfortable. She held her overnight bag in both of her hands; I could see her clutching the handles.

I turned and kissed her cheek then whispered. "Tracie, your bag is going to need CPR if you squeeze the handles any tighter."

She giggled as the 'ping' of the elevator sounded. The doors opened and she let me step in first. I pulled the room key from my pocket heading to the 8th floor. As the doors closed, I turned to her and softly kissed her lips.

My heart raced, my body felt warm and my nipples tingled. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear. "I needed to do that. You have no idea how much I needed that Tracie, no idea."

It was as if I lit the fuse on a firecracker. I heard the 'thud' of her bag. I felt her arms wrap around my body, I felt her body pressing to mine as she pulled me closer and returned the kiss with as much fever and desire I had ever felt. Her tongue pressed at my lips, her hands and arms squeezing me softly but with a fervent need.

My lips separated, her tongue moved to find mine. She wasn't tentative, she wasn't shy, and she turned assertive. All the while my hands stretched down cupped her ass, our breathing louder, our moans filling the quiet space of the elevator.

Then the 'ping' as we reached our destination. She broke the kiss and adjusted her blouse, then bent forward to pick up her bag, just as the doors opened.

I looked astounded. I was slightly flabbergasted but I was now full on wet for this woman. We stepped from the elevator, I paused purposely. I turned to her then simply said.

"Unbutton your blouse and remove it. Show me you understand that you are now in my total control. Do it or there will be fifteen more reasons my hand connects with your naked ass."

I stood and watched as she very nervously set her bag on the floor and unbuttoned the five remaining buttons. It was with a look of confidence, when she was done, she pulled it from her shoulders and handed it to me.

"Will there be anything else Miss?"

I smiled and bent slightly kissing her. I grabbed her hand and walked down the hallway to our room. I pressed the key against the lock and the latch clicked. I pressed the handle down to open the door and turned.

"Enter, stand in the center of the room, remove your sandals and jeans, do not move and wait for me. Understand?"

She nodded and walked into the hotel room. I smiled wide knowing this little slut was now mine. And I intended to have her for a long, long time, not just tonight.

As I entered I closed the door locking it and turned left into the bathroom. I stripped and took the red silk teddy I had hanging on the shower rod and slipped it on. I looked in the mirror, teased my hair then took from my makeup bag my Dior red lip gloss. I applied it covering and coloring my lips to match the teddy.

Turning off the bathroom lights, I walked barefoot to the center of the room. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Tracie, her red painted toenails, her red lace panties, her white lace bralette.

I strode in confidence towards her, wrapped my hands around her then ran my hands up her back. My fingers reached her short pixie cut, gripping the hair on top of her head as best I could, pulling her head back exposing her throat and neck.

I kissed her throat, from her chin to her chest, then back up nipping at her jawline, and then ran my nose followed by soft kisses from her jaw to her ear. Her breathing was growing in intensity, her hands wanted to move and touch me.

I kissed my way to her lips, that fire was burning hot again. My left hand moved from her back to her breast finally giving me the chance to cup it, to really feel her. As Tracie moaned into my mouth. I flattened the palm of my hand feeling her nipple harden against it.

Her kiss became more passionate, heated and desirable. I was surprised at her reaction. I felt her hands on my hips. Her fingers squeezed at my side as I floated on cloud nine.

I felt her squeeze my hips tighter, her hands felt like they were shaking, her breathing intensified. I cupped her breast and held her head in place, my fingers toying with her short hair.

The intensity was extreme in our first kiss. I heard her squeak. Suddenly, her pussy ground into my thigh and she broke our kiss, her head fell backwards and she inhaled deeply. She ground her pussy on my leg then returned to kissing me as I felt a flood of her wetness against my skin.

Breaking our kiss, I whispered in her ear how I loved her body, how I needed this moment and how I owned her future orgasms.

She was humming, her arms wrapped around my body as she quivered, and her body slacking then leaning against me. I released her breast quickly and wrapped my arms around her holding her close and tight.

As she calmed down, she looked up at me. "Miss Elizabeth, no woman has ever done that to me. Understand no woman I have ever been with is as sexually intense as you."

She leaned her head against my chest kissing the top of my exposed skin. "I have craved this too long and admit I need this as well."

As she calmed and regained her balance, I took her hands in mine and walked her to the side of the bed. I spun her so she was facing the bed and the wall. I quickly dropped my left hand to the middle of her back and pushed her forward.

She fell face first onto the bed, her hands and arms outstretched in front of her. My right hand pulled her red lace panties down with a quickness that caught her off guard. As her hands moved flat on the bed, I leaned forward.

"Your arms straight out. Do not flinch, do not move, you count. If you make a mistake, we start over at one my kinky slut."

I stood to her side as my right hand caressed her nakedness from her hip to the crest of her beautiful ass. I was humming in delight, extending the wait, increasing the height of anticipation.

My hand crashed down on her right ass cheek.

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack

She counted softly, "I can't hear you."

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack.

"Eight!" I watched as her fingers gripped the duvet cover.

I felt the heat on her skin; I saw the redness of my hand print. I slowly caressed her left ass cheek, then continued spanking her left ass cheek.

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack

"T ... Twe ... Twelve Miss!"

I could hear her whimpering. I knew this was painful. I needed to break her and have her know that this was punishment and that it would be over soon.

I slid my right hand down her ass but still felt the heat and wetness on her inner thighs. Without even prodding Tracie spread her legs slightly, moving her knees granting me access to her pussy.

My fingers glazed over her swollen lips. I paused at her entrance and pinched at her tender and visibly swollen lips. Her moan was the loudest I had heard from her. I gingerly caressed her outer lips spreading my fingers to each side. I pressed my thumb to her body letting the pad of my thumb come to rest just below her pink star.

"Miss don't I will cum again."

I whispered in her ear, "I want you to cum on my fingers, on my mouth, on my tongue and on command slut."

With that I slid my fingers back, sliding my ring finger forward, between her folds. I was deliberate and raised my left hand from her skin.

I slapped at her ass and pressed my finger forward entering her tight and soaked pussy.

Thwack

Thwack

Thwack

"Fifteen!" She screamed as I watched her hands squeeze the duvet and pull it almost covering her head in protection.

I leaned forward, "Cum slut, cum for me, soak my hand and satisfy your need to cum for me."

I nipped at her ear and neck as I slid my right hand back and forth and almost as sudden as the spanking came to a stop, her walls closed tight against my single finger. I felt her body quiver and watched as her creamy essence covered my hand and wrist.

I moved my hand slowly up her inner thigh to her ass caressing it, feeling its heat, smiling to myself at its redness. My hand slid up her back as I moved up and curled on the bed wrapping her in my arms.

"Come Tracie, come and cuddle with me dearest."

I pulled her into my arms and felt her mostly naked body melt into mine. She rotated her body pressing her still bra clad breasts against my smaller chest and teddy. Her head found its way into the crook of my neck. My right leg moved and curled over hers wrapping her entire body with mine.

I kissed her forehead. "Rest my beautiful lover, rest and feel the comfort my arms provide." I whispered, hugging her firmly.

***

I felt Tracie gently kiss my cheek and carefully move away from my body. I opened my arms allowing her to leave if she needed to. She whispered that she would be right back but she needed the "potty".

It was less than a minute later when I heard the flush. I got out of bed and pulled down the duvet, blanket and top sheet. I propped the pillows up and waited to see my beautiful lover walk out of the bathroom, taking in her magnificent body.

I wasn't disappointed when the bathroom door opened. Tracie came out blushing brightly as soon as she saw me looking at her. She paused looking at me and still blushing brightly she reached behind her and removed her bralette.

I smiled wider and patted the mattress. Tracie came back and curled up against me which allowed her to press her beautiful firm breasts against my side laying her head on my chest again.

I kissed her forehead and moved my hand to her chin and cupped it tilting her head up slightly.

"Tracie, we have two options. One, we can dress and go downstairs to the bar and get a snack and a glass of wine or two. Or, I can open the mini refrigerator and pull out what I brought and we can have our own little wine & cheese party with the red, white, or both."

I kissed her lips softly, smiling when I pulled back. Her eyes fluttered.

"Miss you have my mind racing, my heart in a flutter and that shell has a crack in it." She reached up and kissed me. "Miss, why are you doing this?"

She looked up at me. "I am not being rude but I treated you with such disrespect and with ill-intentions. I do not deserve you. Only one person ever loved me like this."

I bent down and kissed her deeply while pulling her closer to my body, if it was even possible. She pushed her hands against my chest. Breaking the kiss.

"Wait! Please wait. This is very, this is ... "she closed her eyes. Hiding her face from me.

"Tracie, what is it? Tell me what it is. I can't respond nor understand if you do not tell me what is on your mind."

She didn't move I felt moisture on my chest; I heard her sniffling and knew she was crying. I just wrapped her tighter in my arms and lowered my head to whisper in her ears.

"You are beautiful, sensual, many have never seen this in you but I had a feeling it was there." I kissed her cheek then dropped my forefinger and thumb to her chin and lifted.

"Let me see your beautiful face. I do not care if you are smiling or crying. I want to see you so that you can see my true feelings for you."

And they were true feelings. What started as a vendetta of me using Tracie sexually turned to something where my heart felt for her, where my mind opened and understood some of the pain she was feeling.

We lay in bed for a few more minutes and when Tracie calmed down she excused herself to the bathroom again. I got out of bed myself and made my way to the refrigerator and pulled out the bottle of white, a package of cut cheese and a small baggie of crackers I had prepared.

I poured us each a glass of wine and set them on the nightstand. I found my phone and opened my streaming service and found the instrumental playlist I have saved. I pressed play and let the room be filled with the soft sounds of pianos and violins.

I stood waiting for Tracie. The door opened and she stopped and smirked looking at me again.

"Are you making a habit of waiting for me to come out of the potty?" She smirked while walking to me.

"I will if you always come out naked."

I opened my arms and she molded right into my hug. I started swaying with her to the sounds of the music floating in the room. My hands caressed her back as I floated on a cloud of enjoyment and comfort. My lips found her skin kissing her. We were dancing, just being lovers. This moment was something I truly missed in my life.

These kisses were becoming habit forming. She backed up and held my hands and pulled me closer to the bed.

"Elizabeth, I need something please."

I nodded and let her guide me towards the bed. Tracie turned and moved her hands to my hips. I felt my legs come in contact with the mattress. She ran her hands up my sides, her fingers tracing the line of my teddy. I shivered as her fingers lightly touched the sides of my breasts, and then glided up across my shoulders to my neck.

She stepped closed, up on her toes and kissed my lips, then down my neck to the center of my chest just above my breasts. I was enthralled, captivated by her sensual touch. My nipples started to harden as her fingers slipped under the thin shoulder strap.

She teased me by bringing each strap just across the edge of my shoulder. There was a sense of urgency on my part but I held back for now. I wanted Tracie to have what she needed.

Her kisses continued across the top of my left breast, as I felt her gently pull the strap of my teddy down my arm lower. I felt the air on my now exposed skin as if it was a cold breeze hitting me on a winter's day.

Her touch was magical, sensual, and erotic. Her kisses continued but when her lips contacted my now exposed areola and nipple I reared my head back moaning with pleasure. I couldn't stand it much longer, I lifted my hands up and cupped her head softly, guiding her kisses around the areola, then lower ensuring she found one of my most erogenous zones, my under breast.

I groaned with pleasure as she kissed then licked with her pointed tongue the bottom curve of my under breast.

I was creaming my teddy; I was in heaven.

I was unaware her fingers lifted the shoulder strap off my right side and had also exposed my right breast. I was floating. Her kisses and touch had me dizzy with lust. Her left hand now almost covered my left breast playing and enjoying as she kissed and loved the right.

Her right hand carefully lowered my teddy exposing my now naked body to her. For the first time, Tracie would have me and I was anticipating her experience and love. She continued kissing down my torso, covering me with light kisses and every so often her tongue flattened on my skin and she would lick my skin causing me to purr.

What was this woman doing to me? The erotic feeling was over the top at this point.

As her hands slid to my sides, lowering my teddy past my ass, she pushed it to the floor. I spread my legs slightly and sat on the bed. I didn't rush things but I wanted her to lick me immediately. I felt a different urgency, she had my entire body responding.

Tracie looked into my eyes then to my swollen pussy then back to my eyes as if asking for permission. She blinked and then floored me when she opened her mouth and actually verbalized her request.

"Miss, may I have your sweet nectar for your pleasure and mine?"

I nodded and before she would start kissing me, I carefully slid back on the bed slightly opening my body for her. Tracie moved with grace and with what could be considered hesitation but she lowered her head and kissed her way from my navel to the top of my mons.

She kissed from my mons to my hips then down my thighs. Internally I was screaming and begging her but this was something I had never experienced. I lifted my left leg, bending my knee, giving her full and open access and hinting to her to hurry.

She closed her mouth on my inner thighs just low enough that her nose was tickling my outer lips, just gently sucking my skin. Then she closed her teeth, nipping at my skin.

"Ugh you slut. You drive me insane!" I grabbed for her hair, trying to pull her closer.

Her fingers gently opened the petals of my pussy and the rush of air had me seething for more. This lover knew her way to a woman's heart through her sexual teasing and foreplay.

She kissed up my inner thigh then bypassed my pussy. I felt her kisses circle my clit causing it to throb and tingle even more, if that was possible. Then I was astonished as her mouth closed over it. She sucked on my clit softly then flicked her tongue across it.

She then kissed around to the left down and around my pussy to my inner thigh. As before she closed her mouth on my inner thigh and sucked gently.

"Oh you teasing slut. I will certainly spank you for this."

As I spoke she nipped my skin then flattened her tongue and licked from as low as she could reach, just missing my pointed star, up across my opening and up to my clit. Tracie then slid a finger of her left hand into my pussy, slowly and methodically.

She closed her mouth on my clit and sucked hard as her finger twisted and slid in deeper then out. I cried as I felt empty but this was short lived as two fingers, very gingerly and slowly penetrated my pussy. Her tongue was sensational as she circled, flicked and loved my clit. At one point I felt her teeth gently scrap at it.

"Tracie I need you, I need this ... now!"

Her fingers worked their magic and as she swirled her tongue around my clit, she twisted her hand and curled her fingers up just grazing my pad. I clenched my teeth and seethed in pleasure. Tracie was relentless as she then grazed it again.

She closed her mouth once more on my clit and stroked my g-spot simultaneously.

"Cumming slut!" I squealed and shook, I was dizzy, lightheaded and floating.

Her mouth lifted. "Yes, feed your slut."

I closed my legs and pulled at her hair as I orgasm overtook me. My legs quivered and my stomach churned as I felt the most amazing and euphoric feeling ever. I felt a flow like no other, ever.