Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a sudden rush of fluid from deep inside my pussy ... then suddenly everything went dark.

I woke to hearing her whispering in my ear and feeling the touch of her fingers on my skin. My arms and legs still tingled. I wrapped her in my arms seeking her lips.

"Kiss me please Tracie."

Our lips met in soft sweet kisses. There was just us again, at this moment it was me and my lover. A feeling I never wanted to end.

When my strength returned I whispered in her ear how I wanted this to never end. I scooted up the bed leaving against the headboard. I reached as best I could for the glass of wine. I handed one to her as she joined me and took one myself.

"Don't nurse me; it was the closest liquid I could find." I winked at her as she smiled while taking a sip as well.

There was something so erotic about the urge to eat a delicately placed slice of cheese and a piece of summer sausage as it balanced from Tracie's puffy and firm areolas and hard nipples. We finished our second glass of wine, some of the cheese, crackers and summer sausage that I had brought.

Twenty minutes later we decided that a shower and some water would be best before we adjourned to the couch for some cuddling and more personal conversation.

I was sexually thrilled still but a tiny bit sore. Tracie whispered in my ear that she didn't think her body could handle anymore but her desire was at its peak. As we finished part of the bottle of red and enjoyed a few more passionate kisses, we took our turn in the bathroom preparing for bed.

As I exited the bathroom, she turned the tables on me, standing there with her arms open waiting for me.

She giggled, "Elizabeth, I could get used to this."

We molded into each other's arms and danced our way to the bed. Tracie curled up against my left side making it nearly impossible to fall asleep. Her breasts pressed against my body and her pussy at my hip. She softly kissed my shin until I pulled her hair lifting her head and warned her that if she didn't stop, I would take her again.

"In seriousness Miss Elizabeth, you must know how I need and enjoy releasing the control of life when away from work. It is so much strain on me daily."

I just held her whispering words of understanding, concern and yes, of love. I didn't say those three words together but I assured her I felt deeply for her now.

She winked. "I will wake you in the morning, prepared for anything you wish me to receive."

With that we gently hugged each other once more. As she was falling asleep I heard her mumble something about not only a cracked but shattered shell.

Hearing that I wrapped my arms around Tracie kissing her forehead not disturbing her. This moment of bliss was like none I had experienced.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. My hope was this wouldn't be the last time I felt this love and need from this wonderful mature lover.

***

I wanted to shower with her in the morning but she asked for a few moments of privacy. I respected that even more than one could imagine.

Sunday morning we dressed for a walk and drove over to Mine Falls Park. I took her hand in mine as we just strolled for a bit, chatting and just being together.

I found a nice spot covering us from the morning sun. As we sat I turned and looked at her, taking both of her hands in mine.

"Look, I find you extremely attractive! Even more than before. You are alluring, physically, emotionally, and romantically. These last hours proved to be more sexually amazing than I could ever have imagined."

I took a deep breath, "But, I have this dominance and drive when it comes to life, my career, and who I want as a lover." She looked at me and smiled.

"I enjoyed being with you, I want to be with you Miss and with Elizabeth when our location allows, just like this." She whispered. "I needed you more than I realized. Don't allow this to end."

We sat for an hour or so and just enjoyed each other's company. I didn't want this time to end as we started developing some real connectivity. I took the lead on this next part.

"I start back to school the second week of August. I will stop shadowing the week before that for preparation. That doesn't mean I can't see you. In fact I will want and need to see you Tracie."

I leaned closer to her and bent down kissing her.

"I would love that. I have a feeling I will need Miss Elizabeth just as much as you will need your slut." She smiled wider than I had ever seen.

***

We kissed once more in the parking lot of the hotel as we stood by her car. There was a delay as we separated and finally lost touch of each other's fingertips. I got in my car and sat for a second.

Her kisses were amazing, I could get lost in them but this wasn't romance like I had with Ann ... yet. Ann was fantasy and love, this could be real. This had the potential of a long term relationship. It didn't hurt any that the sex yesterday was some of the best since Mrs. Bentley.

Tracie needed this weekend to understand how sexual she really is. I do not think she realized it until I drew it out of her.

I pulled out of the hotel parking lot with a smile of absolute satisfaction in my mind and of my sexual need. This weekend proved to be what I needed.

The shame of it all was that it could take another getaway or her visiting my parents' house for us to be together like this.

As I shared with Tracie, I stopped working in the ER the week before classes started. They had a nice cake and coffee party for me. Tracie was her little hard ass self as we took too much time away from our duties that afternoon. I knew in my heart she was just being who she needed to be.

I started my second year of medical school and was studying my ass off. Sunday was our day. We met a few times at a little coffee shop in Lexington. We would then sneak to mom and dads for some special alone time.

In time I found out she had a roommate, another person from the hospital. One who enjoyed eavesdropping then 'kissing and telling' even if it wasn't her story to tell. This is what caused most of Tracie's anxiety.

Maybe Tianna will find her bare ass meeting my hand soon. The way Tracie described her bubble butt and very long dark hair she could be just what she and I needed as a fuck toy.

Tracie made my mind wander during our Sunday time as to the real lover she could be. Who knows, maybe Tracie would be extremely accommodating and join me while I use her roommate.

I might need to suggest that, the next time I have her over my knee reddening her perfect ass.

****End of Chapter 4****

Thank you for taking your time to read this fourth chapter. I hope you enjoyed writing it; it was fun to escape for a bit. I will write more when time allows as I sit here while caring for MB.

I ask you to take a few moments of your valuable time and tell me what you think in either leaving me a comment or voting. As always your constructive criticism is appreciated and will assist in making your reading pleasure greatly enhanced.

All my love,

Aoife