All Comments on 'Bliss Ch. 08'

by sengmengida

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Interesting interplay that you have going on here. The interlude from Penny/Bliss to Penny/Mischief moves at a very good pace, with a very delicious story-within-a-story that does detract at all! Well done indeed. Mischief is very curious character that you have, perhaps worthy of a story of her own at some point. As a side note, I do enjoy how you are working in Mischief's seduction of a wizard and 'walking' us through its paces. We know that Penny's one seduction is the stuff of legend, but it isn't really addressed on any level -- which I have to confess that I would like to see delved into on some level. Although in regards to Bliss herself, I cannot help but be curious as to when she will be unleashed upon the mortal world itself. I doubt that a first crack at the dark elves would be very beneficial, perhaps Penny realizes that as well on some level. Does that suggest Bliss receives training on the mortal realm then? Still, the story is interesting with how you have laid out the inter-personal relationships and how each connect. Looking forward to the next installment!

sengmengidasengmengidaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Here's a link to the second picture of Bliss, as promised.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByzRLn8A-HlONTI4ZmFkNDktYTQ5YS00ZDQ4LWFhYjUtZDkzMzllYTdmMjk0&hl=en

Someone let me know if this works, ok? There may be more coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous