Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexa and Nikki put Charlotte in her place.
10.6k words
4.86
5k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Charlotte, Nikki Cross, Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Well, well, well... if it isn't the former NXT women's champion, Charlotte Flair." Alexa teased eagerly.

"At least I was good enough to win the NXT title. Twice." Charlotte grumbled, before smirking, "And there was a very good reason you never got that title, isn't there, Alexa? Huh? That's right, it's me. Yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, you were so busy bending over for me back then to even think about winning anything."

"Bitch please, that was like a million years ago in wrestling years." Alexa scoff dismissively, before smirking, "Since then, I've topped everyone in my path."

"Everyone except me." Charlotte quickly reminded her.

"Yes." Alexa admitted bitterly, before grinning wickedly, "Which is why I think it's high time I completed my little collection."

"Wait, are you challenging me?" Charlotte frowned, and then chuckled in disbelief, "Really? You? The biggest bottom in the history of NXT?"

"I told you, that was like a million years ago!" Alexa snapped angrily, before smirking, "And I think you're confusing me with your little friend, Bayley. You know, one of my freshly broken sluts, who now can't get enough of my big dick in her big fat ass. Just like Sasha, too. Mmmmmmmmm, and just like you, when I'm done."

"Please, you wouldn't last five minutes with me." Charlotte scoffed.

"Care to bet on that?" Alexa grinned, seeing a great opening.

"No." Charlotte said dismissively, before clarifying, "I'm not putting my ass on the line with a stipulation that would allow you to run away from me for five minutes, just so you can get a technical victory. No, the only way anyone is getting The Queen's butt cherry is beating her clean. Which is never going to happen. Ever. Especially not by the likes of you."

"Please, as if all your wins were clean." Alexa scoffed.

"Clean enough." Charlotte shrugged.

"Okay then..." Alexa agreed, "Normal match, ass for ass, but it only counts if there is a pinfall or submission?"

"For the SmackDown women's title?" Charlotte questioned, with a wicked grin. Then when Alexa nodded, Charlotte continued, "Done."

"Pleasure doing business with you." Alexa said dryly, turning to leave.

"Oh, it will be..." Charlotte grinned greedily, her eyes locked onto Alexa's bubble butt as it jiggled on the way out.

*

Charlotte Flair was in a foul mood when she arrived at the arena tonight, having only just lost the NXT women's championship, without being pinned, no less. But of course, no sooner had she lost a championship, than she found herself in a match for one. It truly was good to be The Queen. And maybe more importantly, she had the chance to win herself a truly amazing piece of ass in the process.

Maybe even one of the best ever. Oh yes, Charlotte had of course had a lot of submissive little butt sluts over the years, training most of them herself, but Alexa Bliss? Now that whore was in a whole league of her own when it came to anal bitches. And to sweeten the deal, she would get Sasha Banks and Bayley back, who were two of her other favourite anal loving bottoms.

Honestly, Charlotte was so busy thinking about all the fun she would have tonight lined up her favourite anal bitches, and using them one by one, or maybe just concentrating on Alexa, that she didn't really focus on the match. Which was a big mistake, as Nikki Cross interfered, almost giving her tag team partner the win.

But of course, The Queen was too good for that. Oh yes, she once again effortlessly put a bitch in her place, and then was able to breathe easy, knowing that she had avoided disaster. Unfortunately, that was when Alexa was able to roll her up, get her legs on the ropes, and pull on Charlotte's tights, providing just enough leverage that The Queen wasn't able to kick out in time.

When that hand came down for three Charlotte felt like she'd been shot. And she just laid there, staring at Alexa Bliss of all people in disbelief, as the former Pixie Princess jumped up and down excitedly, like she just won in the main event of Wrestlemania. Because honestly, it was probably as close as she was ever going to get.

However, Charlotte Flair was a bona fide Wrestlemania main eventer, a multiple time champion and Alpha female, who had never lost an ass for ass match before. Not when she didn't have an excuse, like it wasn't her who took the fall. But now, she had nothing. She had lost in decisive fashion, and if she wanted the chance to get revenge for this, she was going to have to do the unthinkable.

*

It took an entire commercial break for Charlotte to even move, making her way as slowly as possible to the women's locker room, as she desperately searched her brain for a way to get out of this. And seriously considered just leaving. Sure, she would forfeit her rights to ever be involved in the fun again in exchange, but she had done it all already, so what was the point?

Yes, she would never sample the fresh pieces of ass, which seemingly showed up on a monthly basis. Or sample the legends. Or her favourites. But she would keep her ass hole, and her mind, intact. And surely that was worth it? The obvious answer was yes, and yet in the end, Charlotte found herself walking through that door, and coming face to face with a grinning Alexa.

Unsurprisingly, she wasn't the only one. No, the entire RAW women's division, and a few who had unfortunately been visiting from other brands, were all there, eagerly awaiting the downfall of the mighty Queen. Well, Charlotte was going to make damn sure to disappoint them. Because sure, she had to submit, but she didn't have to break. She would never, ever break, dammit. She was The Queen. Genetically superior.

That meant that she would survive this, and take her revenge on everyone in this room, but especially on that smug bitch Alexa Bliss, who literally laughed at her, as Charlotte slowly made her way into the centre of the room, folded her arms, and glared at her temporary top.

"Well, look who it is, my new... Anal Queen!" Alexa laughed with delight.

"Really? After all this time, that's the best you come up with?" Charlotte said mockingly, before scoffing, "I would have thought a bitch like you could come up with something better. Especially as you must have been practicing that in front of the mirror, ever since you were everybody's favourite butt slut back in NXT. AKA, the last time you truly knew your place."

"Oh Charlotte, you should know better than anyone that sometimes, the simple answer is the best one." Alexa pointed out with another chuckle, "After all, you lost your ass to a distraction roll up. How clichéd is that?"

"Well, enjoy this, because it will never happen again." Charlotte snapped.

"Oh, I will." Alexa promised, her laughter finally fading away, as she looked Charlotte up and down, and licked her lips, "Now, strip. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, show us all that so-called Royal body of yours. And make sure you do it nice and slow. Oh yes, make it crystal clear that Charlotte Flair is a bitch tonight, by giving all of us a striptease."

"And what do you say to that?" Nikki pushed.

There was of course a lot of things Charlotte could have said in reply to that, but she was too mad to think of anything clever, so she simply grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

This of course resulted in a chorus of chuckles, and even a few of the braver sluts surrounding her cheered her misfortune. Something they would all pay for, very, very soon. Just not right now. No, right now, the mighty Charlotte Flair was forced to remove her clothes slowly, and allow her subject to enjoy the show. She didn't put much effort into it, but she didn't mean too.

For better or for worse, as always, she was doing this slowly, that seem to be good enough for Bliss Cross, who were grinning like fools. Which was good in a way, as the last thing that Charlotte needed right now was more humiliation. But she hated the thought she was pleasing these bitches, which definitely seemed to be the case, as they circle their prey.

"Ooooooooooooh, very nice." Alexa chuckled wickedly, before almost casually adding, "You know Charlotte, for the most dominant top in the history of the WWE... you sure do have some nice big tits."

"And a fat arse." Nikki added gleefully, smacking Charlotte's backside roughly, and then being so captivated by the results she didn't even notice the intimidating taller woman glaring at her, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's going to be fun to watch jiggle as we fuck you. And spank you. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, now that's a made for pounding butt."

"Yeah it is," Alexa beamed, providing a smack of her own, and then gleefully adding, "Oh yes, go and get us a chair to sit down on, so we can see just how good The Queen's fat ass looks being spanked."

"Whatever." Charlotte grumbled.

"What was that, bitch?" Alexa questioned, emphasizing her words with a hard blow to Charlotte's booty.

"Ah fuck!" Charlotte swore, not for the first time after getting her ass smacked. She then stared down the bitches which were doing this to her, before ultimately lowering her head, and grumbling, "Yes, Mistress Alexa... ah fuck! What... oh... yes Mistress Alexa... and Mistress Nikki."

"Good girl." Alexa said condescendingly, before quickly taking the chair from Charlotte, and sitting down, ordering her, "Now bend over my knee, so I can spank that fat ass of yours."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte grumbled, even if she did as she was told without hesitation.

Mostly because there was no point in hesitating, and The Queen just wanted to get this over with. Especially after being forced to call someone as lowly as Nikki Cross by the title of Mistress. Alexa was bad enough, especially considering the pause, but at least she was a multiple times champion and Alpha female.

Hell, she had spent the last few years holding some versions of those titles, but Nikki was nothing but a glorified jobber. So in a weird way, at least Charlotte wasn't submitting to her. At least, not right now. Of course, it wasn't that much better, given that she had to position herself so that her ass was in the perfect position for a spanking. A position she was forced to remain in for several long minutes, while everyone in the room simply savoured this moment.

It then got even worse, when Alexa reached down, and started using her grubby little hands to squeeze and fondle The Queen's big booty like it was a piece of meat. As if the insulting spanks she had already received weren't bad enough. God, Charlotte really should have just used that chair she was forced to retrieve to beat Bliss Cross into unconsciousness, regardless of the consequences. And she would, when she got out of this with her mind intact.

Oh yes, Charlotte was going to get revenge for this. It was only a matter of time. Which of course, was a thought she tried to concentrate on, maybe especially when the spanking officially began, and the multiple times former Alpha and champion had to suffer the humiliation of crying out like a little bitch, as she was attacked from the rear.

Alexa loved spanking a bitch. Sure, it wasn't as physically pleasurable as pretty much everything else the women of the WWE did to each other on a daily basis, but it was the perfect foreplay for that other stuff, and allowed her to dish out some truly exquisite humiliation. In fact, she could think of only one thing which could possibly be better than this, when it came to humiliating her defeated opponents.

And even then, at times like this, there didn't seem to be too much in it. Not when she had the mighty Queen, the most dominant top in the history of the WWE, Charlotte Flair bent over her knee, that big fat ass of hers on perfect display, which Alexa first devoured with her eyes, then with her hands.

She spent a long time doing that. Far longer than she intended, but she just couldn't help herself, as exactly who this was echoed in her mind over and over again. Also, she got kind of lost in squeezing, pinching and just fondling Charlotte Flair's fat ass. Because seriously, while it wasn't as big as Bayley's legendary booty, this bottom was seriously underrated.

And under used. Oh yes, it was truly a tragedy that this bitch had been able to hold onto her anal cherry for so long, and thus denying the hard-working women of the WWE the chance to do this. Well, Alexa valiantly promised herself that she would make up for all her previous misdeeds by turning this infamous top into just as big a bottom as her fellow horse women.

Which of course was really saying something, as Alexa had devoted her main roster career to putting the horse women in their place. Maybe especially Bayley, who had been her favourite big booty bitch for a long time. And of course, it was always a lot of fun putting Sasha in her place. Something she had done once and for all, along with Bayley.

Then again, you never forgot your first, and before she somehow convinced everyone she was The Man, Becky Lynch had been the perfect anal bitch. Alexa's very first anal bitch. The first of many, and there would be many more to come. Of course, she'd always wanted to get her chance with Charlotte, and in a way, this meant she had finally completed the set. Oh yes, she had spanked all four members of the horsewomen, and if she could really break Charlotte, no one would ever mess with her or Nikki again.

Given that she was now so close to solidifying her legacy, and reigning supreme. Maybe for the rest of her career, Alexa knew she needed to tread very carefully. And it was very, very tempting to let her old selfish urges take over, and just keep Charlotte all to herself all night long. Especially as she had been the one to finally defeat her when it really mattered.

However, she just couldn't do that to Nikki. No, regardless of the consequences, Alexa forced herself to give Nikki a turn with this big fat butt. Which to be fair, would likely be even more humiliating for Charlotte than if Alexa had continued beating that booty all by herself. Besides, it was worth it just to see the look on her girl's face when she gave her this once in a lifetime chance.

"Hey Nikki, wanna turn spanking this big fat butt?" Alexa asked with a wicked grin, confident that she knew what the answer would be.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssssssss!" Nikki exclaimed excitedly, proving her girlfriend right. Then, despite the fact that it put them in an awkward position, the brunette hugged the blonde, and told her, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh Alexa, you're the best!"

"I know." Alexa said smugly.

"No, please..." Charlotte whimpered, "At least show some mercy."

"Please, as if you ever did." Alexa scoffed as she shoved Charlotte off of her, then stood up and allowed Nikki to take her place. She then spat down at her defeated opponent, "Now quit your whining, and bend over my girl Nikki's knee. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bend over like the bitch you now are, Charlotte. Oh yes, we've just started with that fat ass of yours."

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

Nikki was half expecting the great Charlotte Flair to lash out angrily at her. To knock her off the chair with one punch, then go after Alexa, making her tap out while agreeing they would both be her bitches from now on, as the locker room just watched as the woman who had terrorized them for years, effortlessly re-established herself on top.

Or maybe just stood up to her full height, and glared down at Nikki, until the excitable Scott chickened out trying to top the infamous Charlotte Flair anyway. But instead this previously multiple times Alpha female and champion got up, and immediately placed herself over her lap, and thus presented Bliss Cross, and the whole room, with that big fat booty.

The fact it was the second time this was happening overall was very clear, given those cheeks were bright pink already. Which honestly, was really, really cute, Nikki loving the sight of her girlfriend's handiwork so much she just had to stare at it for a few long seconds. She then further followed Alexa's lead by reaching out, grabbing two handfuls of that big booty, and then playing with it for a few long minutes, before even delivering her first strike.

Although as their audience, and more importantly, Alexa seemed to be getting tired of Charlotte taking such gentle treatment, Nikki tried to make it up to them by making sure all of her strikes were nice and hard. Well, she didn't use everything she was capable of, but it was certainly more than Alexa had been dishing out.

As a result, the terrifying Queen let out high-pitched and pathetic sounding cries whenever she was spanked, followed by maybe even more pathetic sounding whimpers as she was caressed afterwards. But they weren't at the real stuff. Not yet. No, Nikki was still very much in the mood to deliver a somewhat teasing spanking. One which would give her the excuse to caress that big butt as much as she wanted.

Which was good, given that it was exactly what Alexa had done. However, she often delivered several strikes in a row, and at one point even played Charlotte's fat booty like it was a pair of bongo drums. Something which made Nikki laugh in delight, along with everyone in the room, except obviously Charlotte.

Shortly after that she gladly gave Charlotte back to Alexa, confident that this wouldn't be the last time she would get her hands on the Queen tonight. And sure enough, Bliss Cross swapped places over and over again, giving each of them plenty of time with that big fat booty. At least until Alexa decided they had given enough teasing, and it was time for a brutal butt beating.

Even then, she encouraged Nikki to join her, both members of Bliss Cross almost hitting each other several times as they dished out constant and brutal blows to that fat backside with literally everything they had. Which had some very pleasant results, namely that big fat ass turning a dark and angry red, jiggling like jelly in an earthquake for them, and the once mighty Charlotte Flair screaming hysterically.

Charlotte had never been more humiliated in her whole life. Even losing tonight's match to Alexa couldn't compare. She wasn't supposed to be a bitch, bending over some girl's knee. No, she was supposed to be forever on top. Forever owning the inferior bitches around her, which definitely included Alexa Bliss, who had a booty which was made for this.

Yes, the roles should be reversed, Charlotte spanking little Miss Bliss, and anyone else she felt like, before pounding that big bubble butt in a more pleasurable way. And it was only a matter of time before she put things right, and got her revenge for this indignity. Something she concentrated on throughout this experience, making it at least a little easier on her. It also helped that this couldn't compared to some of the pain that she had experienced on her way to the top, and staying there.

Besides, no matter how bad this was, it would be nothing compared to what was going to happen to her next. Hell, if given the choice, she would have taken a spanking all day long, because at least there was no chance that this would truly break her. No, not even the mighty Queen had broken a bitch with just a spanking. But anal, that was something far more dangerous.

So if anything, she let out her most pathetic cry when it was clear the butt beating was finally over. Although in her current state of mind, she did, very much welcomed the fact that after a few long seconds admiring their handiwork, Bliss Cross went back to caressing her butt, and thus, massaging the pain away. Actually, that was just Nikki, who clearly got carried away, Alexa staring at her with disapproval for a few long seconds, before rolling her eyes, and giving her next order.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers