Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which to be fair, was nothing they hadn't done before, and this wouldn't be a big deal, if Charlotte hadn't made it so clear that she was above all this. Or at least, she thought she had been. But apparently not, No, as she received yet another butt fucking, it was becoming increasingly clear that the once mighty Queen was just as weak as the bitches fucking her. Especially given what happened next.

"Come here, bitch!" Alexa demanded when she was done with Charlotte's ass, for now, pulling the other blonde up by her hair, and pressing the cock fresh from that booty to her defeated opponent's mouth, "Come here and suck it! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think it's high time the mighty Queen tasted her own butt. Don't you agree, girls?"

There was a cheer from the audience, but Charlotte was barely aware of it, she was too busy wrapping her lips around the head of that dildo, and moaning happily. God, was it really too much to ask for it to taste nasty, like she had hoped? Or at least hoped before this began. However, seconds before she started sucking it was very different.

Especially because Nikki Cross was busy burying her dick in Charlotte Flair's ass, something which had previously been horrifying, and still was, except now it provided The Queen with the kind of pleasure she had always feared, and was now suffering through over and over again. Oh yes, Bliss Cross once again switched places over and over again, this time, constantly feeding Charlotte Flair her own ass. And to her shame, Charlotte was eagerly sucking those cocks each time she got the chance to clean them.

As much as Alexa loved this, it would not be enough to break Charlotte, so she moved them onto the next stage of their fun, "Nikki, would you sit down please."

"Gladly." Nikki grinned wickedly, knowing where this was going.

There was excitement in the air from the crowd, and apprehension from the Queen, as everyone as they had their suspicions about what this meant, causing Alexa chuckled with delight, before she ordered, "Charlotte, be a good girl, and go ride Nikki with your slutty little ass hole. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, go ahead. You know you want too. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, you want to feel a dick in your ass again."

Charlotte briefly hesitated, before lowering her head and whimpering, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

"Good girl." Alexa laughed, moving closer to her prey, "Good little anal bitch."

Alexa then watched as the so-called Queen lined up her most private hole with Nikki's big dick, and pushed herself downwards, crying out joyfully as she anally violated herself. She then savoured that initial penetration for a few long seconds, before pushing herself downwards. Or shove herself downwards, would be more accurate. Oh yes, the once mighty Charlotte Flair had now completely surrendered to her anal lust.

Lust for getting her own ass fucked for a change. And the entire locker room loved it, but Bliss Cross most of all. Maybe especially Alexa, as in that moment she was able to get the perfect view of it. Hell yeah, she loved every second of it, and was happy to savour it for a few long minutes.

Just like Charlotte. Oh yes, the so-called Queen briefly stopped to savour the feeling of having her butt fully stuffed with cock, and then started bouncing up and down on that dildo. Oh fuck, Charlotte Flair was now fucking her own ass on a dick, in the middle of the women's locker room, no less. Right in front of all the women she had bullied and butt fucked.

And while spreading those cheeks had been great, there was definitely something to be said, for making them jiggle while they bounced. Something that made Alexa no longer be able to resist getting some of that fun for herself. And maybe the most important part of this. But for now, she needed to tag back in, and do a double team maneuver that would hopefully make this bitch her bitch forever.

"Nikki, spread Charlotte's ass cheeks." Alexa ordered, before getting everyone's attention with the next announcement, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, Bliss Cross already took The Queen's anal cherry, so we might as well go all the way, and take her double anal cherry too. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, that will break the bitch for sure."

"No, please..." Charlotte whimpered pathetically, turning back to look at Alexa, who just laughed at her pale looking face. Then after a brief pause Charlotte stammered, "I, I... I..."

"Showed me absolutely no mercy when you took my double anal cherry? Yeah, I remember." Alexa said bitterly, before pointing out, "And so does everyone here, so don't be looking to us for mercy. And how dare you for even trying. Mmmmmmmmmm, it is funny though. Seeing the great Charlotte Flair grovelling pathetically before me. It's almost as funny as what's about to happen to you. It is going to happen Charlotte. You know it, because there's no way that you're going to give up the chance for revenge on me and Nikki. So do yourself a favour, and face the consequences of your actions with a shred of dignity. Or don't. Either way, I win. We win, mmmmmmmmm, and more importantly, you lose."

There was a brief pause, and then putting a brave face on it, Charlotte spat, "Do your worst, bitch."

"Oh don't worry, I will." Alexa said angrily, before stepping up to the plate, and roughly doing what she needed to do all along.

Well, admittedly she intended to take it slowly, so she could savour every moment of this heaven. Instead she got a little carried away, and shoved the head of her cock into the other blonde's already well stretched butt hole. Oh yes, she forced her dick into a already dick filled hole, in the process taking the great Charlotte Flair's double anal cherry.

She even made the bitch cry out loudly in the process. Although admittedly, that was a double-edged sword, and despite everything Charlotte had done to her, Alexa did feel guilty for causing her pain. Probably far worse pain than the taller blonde had ever caused her, at least physically. Maybe even the worst pain ever. Even if she was a little preoccupied at first with grinning wickedly, and getting the rest of that big dick inside this bitch's bowels.

For what it was worth, Alexa did at least slowed down the double anal violation, and thus making it easier on her defeated opponent. Although admittedly, that had less to do with showing mercy to this bitch, and a whole lot more to do with savouring the beautiful sight of inch after inch of cock sliding through Charlotte Flair's back door and deep into her back passage.

Especially as there was a cock already in there. Nikki's cock. Oh yes, Bliss Cross was taking the ultimate revenge on Charlotte Flair by double stuffing her big fat ass. Something which of course, Alexa just had to taunt her about. At least when she finally found the ability to speak again. Which came right after her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that the once mighty Queen's poor little backside was fully double stuffed.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch, take it! Take it, take it, fucking take it, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, ah fuck, every inch!" Alexa cried out just before the butt stuffing was complete, and then after a few long seconds of silence, in which she savoured the moment, she laughed sadistically, and celebrated it with more words, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's every single inch of both those big fucking cocks up Charlotte Flair's fucking ass! Her big fat butt! Which now undisputedly belongs to Bliss Cross. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, your ass is mine bitch! Ours, mmmmmmmmm, I mean ours! Charlotte Fucking Flair and her big fat fucking ass is the property of Bliss Cross! Ah fuck yeah, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!"

Charlotte couldn't have offered a reply, even if she wanted too, as she was just too lost in the pain, and most of all, the humiliation she was being overwhelmed by. Which ironically, was a relief, as right before this, she had started to enjoy getting her ass fucked, which was literally her greatest nightmare come true.

And now finally, even as she experienced the worse pain of her life, she finally got to prove what she said was true all along. She was a pure top. The only pure top in wrestling, and she was surrounded by nothing but pathetic little bottoms. Bottoms who were all going to pay when she finally got her revenge on them, and made sure they never forgot that Charlotte Flair was the greatest female wrestler of all time, and the only true dominant Alpha female ever.

That's what she told herself throughout the night, but especially when a second strap-on dildo was being forced up her tailpipe. However, as comforting as those words were during that unbearable pain and humiliation, as was the unbearable pain and humiliation for that matter, it unfortunately wasn't to last.

Unlike with the initial butt fucking it didn't happen right away, Charlotte truly thinking she was safe as Alexa started to pump her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the double ass pounding. Mostly because those girl cocks were packed so tightly within her rectum, that they had to move together. With continued giving her glorious pain at first, which was actually what The Queen wanted, because the alternative would be truly unbearable.

It was the worst version of her ultimate fear, and to her unbearable shame, it became true. Oh God, somehow her rectum relaxed, to the point that she felt pure pleasure from being fucked in the ass by two cocks at once. It happened at a snails pace, but it happened.

And honestly, it was worse that way, as Alexa Bliss and especially Nikki Cross showed incredible patients when it came to loosening Charlotte Flair's bowels, and turning her into the kind of anal whore who would actually moan in pleasure from getting double butt fucked. Something which of course, Alexa just had to taunt her about, until Charlotte was forced to do something she never truly thought she was capable of, absolutely destroying her career in the process.

"Please?" Charlotte whimpered softly, barely above a whisper.

"Please what?" Alexa pushed gleefully, "What, huh? Ooooooooooooh does Queenie wanna cum? Huh? Well, does she?"

"Because you know what you have to do, if you want to cum." Nikki sing-songed.

"So do it! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, do it now." Alexa wickedly chuckled, only to be cut off by a frantic Charlotte.

"Yesssssssssssss, make me cum make me cum make me cum!" Charlotte screamed, losing every ounce of self-control, and dignity she had in that moment, "Fuck my ass and make me cum! Fucking ruin it! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, ruin my ass! Fucking wreck it, mmmmmmmmmmm, and make me your bitch! Oh God, I'll be your bitch. I'll be your anal bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you just make me cum! Please? Oh please, please, PLASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Poor Charlotte couldn't believe she actually said that, with the only silver lining being the fact that shortly afterwards the pace was increased. It wasn't by a lot, but to her shame it was more than enough to give her what was by far the most powerful climaxes of her life. Wow, no wonder it was so easy for other women to become shameless anal whores.

In fact, Charlotte would've said anything to get what she wanted, but in that moment, she truly was a shameless anal whore. Or at least, she wanted to be. Oh yes, she would do anything to feel this way again. Which for better or for worse, was her last coherent thought for quite a while, as she was bombarded by climaxes.

Alexa was normally good about holding herself back from cumming, so that she could dish out as much punishment as possible. Or more accurately, overwhelming ecstasy, which would make anybody want to be her bitch, regardless of whether they were taking the pounding, or just watching it happen. However, this was Charlotte Fucking Flair cumming like a bitch with a dick in her big fat ass! Two of them!

The dicks of Bliss Cross, solidifying that Nikki Cross, and more importantly Alexa Bliss were the first ones to make this bitch cum this way. AND, Charlotte Fucking Flair had just agreed to be their bitch. Hers, and Nikki's anal bitch! forever! So what choice did she have, but to cum?

Which was of course the most powerful climax of her life. Admittedly, it couldn't physically compared to the power of cumming while getting her bubble butt pounded hard and deep, especially by two cocks, worn by tops who knew just how to use them. But the mental high was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, and not even Alexa's poor brain could handle it.

No, for a few long seconds she paused, and just allowed the ecstasy to wash over her body. Luckily for her, and really all involved, her wonderful girlfriend Nikki Cross picked up the slack. Oh yes, Nikki's excitable personality never paid off more than this, as she pounded upwards into Charlotte Flair's big fat ass.

Thankfully this inspired Alexa to get her act together, and once again, she was building up her speed, until her thighs were smacking against those big fat butt cheeks, making them jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, and the mighty Charlotte Flair squealled like the bitch she now was. More importantly, it made her squirt her cum all over Nikki's stomach, making it clear just how much the once mighty Queen adored getting her big fat ass fucked, and being the anal bitch of Bliss Cross.

Something which Alexa dearly wished she and her partner could point out at that moment, but clearly she wasn't the only one overwhelmed by this wonderful situation. Not that she could blame Nikki, and was very happy to see she was cumming hard and frequently too. But Alexa did promise herself she would do better next time.

Maybe it was for the best, though, because in her current state of mind, there was no way the mighty Queen would have heard a word that was said. Besides, the brutal anal pounding spoke volumes, and would be definitely something that Charlotte Flair would never, ever forget. Alexa would make sure of that, and she was sure that it would be the same for the whole room.

All of which will probably want a piece of this ass when she was done. And she might even let them. If they ask nicely. Which was her last coherent thought for quite a while, until she became vaguely aware of collapsing down onto the sweaty body beneath her. Luckily she wasn't the only one. Or the first one. No, Charlotte was the first to collapse, followed by Nikki, with Alexa last. And the three of them lay like that for a few long minutes, desperately trying to get their breath back.

"Bayley, Sasha, you two ass whores been recording this shit, like we told you earlier?" Alexa then asked breathlessly.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Bayley quickly replied.

"Of course, Mistress Alexa." Sasha also replied quickly.

"Then, get a look at this." Alexa smirked wickedly, getting up and ordering, "Charlotte, get your lazy ass off of my girl, and spread your cheeks."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte whimpered pathetically.

Nikki had no idea how Alexa was on her feet, even she felt exhausted enough just being on the bottom of the double pounding. Admittedly, it was more impressive for Charlotte, but she didn't care about her. Not really. Except for the fact that she had put on a good show for them. Oh yes, Nikki somehow found the strength to get onto her feet, and stand right next to Alexa, Bliss Cross looking down at what had become of The Queen.

All of them had only been able to move because of adrenaline, but that was nothing compared to what she felt, staring down at Charlotte Fucking Flair spreading her cheeks, and showing off the gaping crater which was her ass hole. The ass hole Bliss Cross had made sure that from now on would be open for business.

"Good girl..." Alexa said softly, after a few moments of staring at their prize, and their bitches filming and taking pictures of it, "Now suck our cocks. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of your ass cream from it. No, don't take your hands off your cheeks. You don't need to. Here, let me show you! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuck, this is exactly how I want you to suck my cock!"

"Ah fuck!" Charlotte cried out as Alexa pulled her up by the hair, bringing her cock less than an inch away from her mouth. Then 'The Queen whimpered softly, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

She then did it. Charlotte Fucking Flair sucked on a cock, right after it had been up her butt. Oh God, Nikki was just overwhelmed by what she was seeing that she just stood there for a few long seconds. Then Alexa cleared her throat, reminding her to get over there, so that Charlotte Fucking Flair could suck her cock too. Which was exactly what she did.

Partly because she didn't want to disappoint Alexa, but mostly because she wanted to experience it for her self. To be the second person ever to have 'The Queen' sucking her ass flavoured cock. And oh God, like everything else tonight, it was better than she ever dreamed. Most of it was hard to believe this would ever happen, but now here it was. And of course, Bliss Cross just had to gloat about that.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch, suck my cock! Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it like the dirty little cock sucker you secretly always were, Charlotte!" Alexa was of course the first to speak, "Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, suck it! Suck it real good, and get every drop! Every drop of your own butt cream, just like everyone in this room has had to do for you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, you thought you were so much better than all of us, but look at you now, huh? Huh? Nothing but just another ass to mouth whore. My ATM whore! The ATM whore of Bliss Cross, the new Alpha females of the entire WWE!"

"Yeah we are." Nikki chimed in, briefly turning to their audience, before back to The Queen, "We did the one thing no one else could do, break the high and mighty Charlotte Flair, and turned her into our bitch. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeah we did, and you know what that means, don't you? We own you! We own all of your asses, and you know it. Here, let me show you. Oh yes, let me show you by fucking Charlotte Flair's throat! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, take it, you whore! Take it like the bitch you are! Fucking take it, mouth cunt! Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it!"

While this was maybe a little harsh, considering this was Charlotte's first time bottoming and all, Nikki just couldn't help herself. No, she needed to have her cock all the way down that throat, or at least, as close as she could get. Sadly she had to settle for the latter, but in the process, she may have proven her point more than anything else could have.

Namely, by having the once great Charlotte Flair choking and gagging violently on her big dick, something that Alexa was only too happy to take over doing when it was her turn. Hell, they even made that bitch clean the bottom of their dicks when she was done getting as much as they could get down that whore throat. And that wasn't even the end of the fun.

"I suppose that will do." Alexa laughed, before grinning wickedly, "Now kiss the feet of your new Mistresses."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte quickly replied and obeyed again, and again truly showing just how far she'd fallen.

Alexa cackled wickedly, then just enjoy the sight before her for a few long seconds, before adding, "Bayley, Sasha, what are you waiting for? Join your friend, and your fellow horse woman. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want to see three out of four horse women grovelling at the feet of Bliss Cross. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a pleasure I know very well, mmmmmmmmmm, just not with this combination. And you know what? Mmmmmmmmmmmm, very soon, we're going to complete the set. Yessssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh fuck yes, all four horse women grovelling at the feet of Bliss Cross. Now, won't that be a lovely sight to see?"