Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over, Queenie, it's time for you to lose your anal cherry." Alexa announced loudly, and gleefully, pausing to allow everyone to give her their full attention. Once that eventually happened, Alexa then gleefully adding, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, bend over like a good little bitch right now, I promise, I'll be gentle with you. At least at first. Until you beg for more like a shameless anal slut. Just like all your fellow horse women have done for me. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you're going to bend over and give me your ass, just like all the rest. Yes you are, yes you are, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Give that ass to me and Nikki right here, right now, and I'll be nice, and eat that big fat booty before I take your back door cherry, and make you my anal bitch forever."

There was another brief pause, then again Charlotte grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

Again, if she wanted to have her revenge, poor Charlotte just had no choice in the matter, she had to bend over like a little bitch, and await the ultimate humiliation. Something that she was left waiting a long time for, because although The Queen was quick to call off of the so-called Goddess's lap, that tiny terror took her sweet time retrieving a strap-on, and attaching it to herself.

To make matters worse, she did this directly in front of Charlotte's face, silently showing her exactly what was going to be shoved up her ass. And if that wasn't bad enough, Nikki did it too. Oh God, both members of Bliss Cross equipped themselves with cocks, and covered them with lube right in front of her. Yes, no lube would be worse, but the way that they stroked those dicks was extremely suggestive, and made the once proud Alpha whimper pathetically.

Poor Charlotte had tried to stop herself from making these embarrassing sounds during the spanking, but the humiliation was just too overwhelming. And moving forward, there would just be no point, because things were about to get so, so much worse. Well, if Alexa followed through on a rim job, at least that was something Charlotte liked.

In fact, it was something they did before. Oh yes, The Queen had used the so-called Goddess for her pleasure many, many times before, and that definitely included taking that pretty little face, and shoving it deep in between her meaty cheeks. It was just this time instead of solidifying her dominance, it was preparing her to receive the ultimate humiliation, something that was very hard to forget in those moments.

Alexa licked her lips hungrily as she slowly moved around Charlotte, and then spent a few long seconds staring at the ultimate prize. No, those words couldn't even do justice to what this was, given the ultimate prize in the women's locker room was a virgin ass hole, but this was so much more than that. This was Charlotte Flair's ass hole.

The one they were beginning to think no one would get at this point, given how well the so-called Queen had been able to stay one step ahead of everybody. And now? It was all hers! Well, hers and Nikki's, but that was even better. Oh yes, the fact that she was willing to share this prize with her girlfriend, just proved that Alexa really did love this woman with all her heart. Something which made her smile dreamily, even as she buried her face deep within those cheeks.

For better or for worse, this was something very familiar to her. No, it was definitely for the better, because she got a reminder of every other time Charlotte had done this to her as a way to motivate her. Especially as normally Alexa would have to literally kiss the other woman's ass, and maybe even tell Charlotte how amazing she was. How superior she was to her, and everyone else. Anything to further humiliate her conquered opponent.

Now it was the Queen who was conquered, and the Goddess doing anything that she wanted to that big booty. Which admittedly included rubbing her face in it, and at one point gleefully motor- boating it, but for the most part she just stuck to tonguing the ultimate forbidden hole in the WWE.

Initially that just meant licking up and down, something that was very easy to get lost in. And to her shame Alexa did for a while, but to her credit, she was able to bounce back, and not only swirl her tongue all around that bitch hole, but actually push it inside. Unsurprisingly she didn't get very far, not like the other horse women, but she got just far enough to be able to fuck it. Oh yes, Alexa Bliss was able to tongue fuck the great Charlotte Flair's big fat ass.

Something she made clear by spreading those cheeks open, so everyone could see it. Which was also a great opportunity to spit on to that hole, and for Nikki to do the same. Which, her girl didn't even need encouragement to do so, which made the Goddess very, very proud of her.

Of course, inevitably, she replaced her tongue with a finger, both blondes crying out loudly as Alexa Bliss's finger became the first thing Charlotte Flair had ever had up her ass. Other than her tongue, of course, but that didn't count. Well, in the grand scheme of things it didn't really matter that much, as it was nothing someone wouldn't get in a doctor's exam, but it was wonderful preparation for what really mattered.

And it felt so amazing to get her finger in there, Alexa pausing once it was all the way in, so she could savour what was easily one of the best moments of her life. Then she briefly pumped it in and out, and even added a second finger along the way, her girl Nikki spreading those cheeks open so everyone could get a good look. Which was great, and exactly what the Goddess really wanted right now.

In fact, the more she thought about it, Alexa came to a realization, and while it was almost painful, she thought she had to go through with it, "Charlotte, spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, spread them nice and wide, and give me and Nikki your virgin ass. Do it now, bitch! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, good girl."

"Ah fuck!" Charlotte cried out as her sore ass received another hard slap, and then she whimpered softly, "I mean yes, Mistress Alexa."

Which was really amusing, Alexa chuckling at that, and the beautiful sight of the so-called Queen doing as she was told, then without looking away from Charlotte, she said, "Nikki, come here."

"What?" Nikki asked, even as she was already doing as she was told.

"I want you to take Charlotte's anal cherry." Alexa revealed, trying not to feel dissatisfied by the gasped which resulted in this revelation.

"What, really?" Nikki frowned in disbelief.

"Consider it proof of my love." Alexa said, before truly explaining, "Seriously, after everything we've been through, I know people still doubt my intentions with you. This will hopefully put an end to that. Plus, if you're the one to shove your cock in first, and then I'm the first one to actually fuck her, it's like we both took that cherry."

"Oh Alexa, you're a genius!" Nikki beamed happily.

"I know." Alexa said smugly, pulling her fingers out of Charlotte's ass, sucking them clean, and then pushing, "So let's do it. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, let's take Charlotte Flair's anal cherry, as a tag team. And then tag team that big fat ass of hers! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, let's see if she still thinks she's the Queen of anything after that."

"Gladly." Nikki grinned wickedly, and did as she was told.

Nikki did have a moment of hesitation after pressing the tip of her strap-on against her target and began to push forwards. Not because she didn't want too, because oh fuck yeah, she wanted too. But this was Charlotte Flair's virgin butt hole, and Alexa was just giving it away. It was too much. She couldn't really take this from the girl she loved, could she? And maybe it was a test?

Because no one who truly loved Little Miss Bliss would ever take this from her, even when it was offered. But ultimately, it was just too tempting, Nikki choosing to take Alexa at her word that she was okay with this. Besides, she had to admit, there really was something special about the idea that they would technically both take Charlotte Flair's anal cherry.

However, for better or for worse, the record books would forever say that Nikki Cross had taken Charlotte Flair's anal cherry. And maybe that was the real reason why? Because while Nikki was determined to go on to have a great career, she couldn't deny that her accomplishments paled in comparison to those of The Queen.

Which must have meant that this whole thing was unbearably humiliating for the 'Royal' bitch, and no doubt that's what most people in this locker room saw when they watched Charlotte Flair's ass hole stretching for a dick for the very first time. Oh yes, the ultimate forbidden hole just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of that strap-on slid through it, and into the so-called Queen's bowels.

Something which caused Charlotte to cry out loudly in pain and humiliation, while everyone else laughed, especially Alexa who gleefully followed up with encouraging her girl, "Yesssssssssss, you did it! We did it! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Charlotte Flair's anal cherry is ours! All ours! Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, whatever happens, Charlotte Flair's butt cherry belongs to Bliss Cross! You hear me, Charlotte? Your ass belongs to us now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, this is our piece of fuck meat, and me and Nikki are going to make sure you never forget it. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fill her up Nikki. Give her every inch of your dick. But remember, don't fuck her. That's my job. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, stretch out Charlotte's ass, and get it nice and ready for me."

Unsurprisingly, neither Charlotte nor Nikki could offer up any reply, as they were just too overwhelmed by what was happening at that moment. And to make it even better, The Queen moved her hands from her cheeks, so she could bite down on one of them, and cover her face in shame, which made Nikki feel even more proud of herself.

Although the best part about it, was instead of scolding her for it, Alexa took over spreading those cheeks, physically giving the ultimate prize to her girlfriend, which made Nikki's heart flutter. It also made her feel like she was going to cum. That, and just the overwhelming feeling of being able to look down and see Charlotte Flair's ass hole stretching around her dick, reminding her that this terrifying ass wrecker's butt cherry was now hers.

She continued feeling that she would cum as she began to push her hips forwards, pushing inch after inch of that big dick through Charlotte Flair's back hole and deep into her back passage. Oh God, Nikki had done this exact thing to dozens of different girls over the course of her career, including the girl she loved, Alexa Bliss. But not even that last thing could compared to this. Not that she would admit that out loud.

Although to be fair, that was special in a whole other way. And either way, she was so lost in the moment, it felt like it was only seconds between the initial anal penetration and the feeling of her thighs resting against those cheeks, meaning that she had done it! Oh God, she had fully stuffed Charlotte Flair's butt with cock. And it was so hard in that moment not to just fuck it. Especially given the encouragement she got.

"Oh yes, that's it! More, more, mmmmmmmmm, more! Oh yes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, every inch! That's every single inch up Charlotte Flair's big fat stupid ass!" Alexa pretty much squealed as the butt stuffing was completed, "How does it feel Nikki, huh? How does it feel to have every single inch of your big dick up Charlotte Flair's big fat butt?"

"Amazing." Nikki sighed dreamily.

"How about you, Charlotte?" Alexa grinned mockingly, suddenly grabbing hold of the other blonde's hair, and yanking her head upwards, so everyone could get a good look at the pained expression on her face, "How do you like getting a taste of your own medicine? Huh? How do you like having an ass full of cock. Having Nikki Cross, balls deep in your shit-pipe? Huh? Go on, tell us how it feels, Queenie."

"Amazing." Charlotte growled sarcastically.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can see that. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's written all over your face. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, and you're going to love it even more when I'm the one fucking your ass." Alexa laughed wickedly, dropping Charlotte's face to the ground, and then walking around so that she was right beside her girlfriend, So how about it, Nikki. Can I have my turn with that big booty now?"

There was a tense moment, where the audience wondered whether Nikki was going back on the deal, but the truth was, that was just because the hardest thing the Scottish woman ever had to do was pull her dick out of that ass without fucking it, and even more impressively, acting like it was no big deal, eventually even telling her girlfriend, "No problem, Lexi."

"Awww Nikki, you really are the best." Alexa beamed, understanding just how hard that was for her girl.

"I know." Nikki beamed, echoing Alexa's earlier words back to her.

Alexa pecked Nikki on the lips, and then took her place. It was tempting to give her more, given what a sacrifice she had just made, as it would've been very easy to throw their partnership out of the window, for the chance to be the first one to butt fuck Charlotte Flair. Hell, Alexa would have been very tempted, and the old her wouldn't have hesitated.

And unsurprisingly, their audience seemed genuinely shocked, as Bliss Cross proved beyond a shadow of a doubt they really did care about each other, and weren't just using the other to 'get over'. Which was almost just as heavenly as shoving her dick up Charlotte Flair's ass. Almost. Which was really saying something, because this was something that she had been aching to do for well over half a decade now, which was easily a lifetime in wrestling. Several of them, when it came to the women.

Thankfully, unlike many things in life, this was something that lived up to the hype, and then some. Oh yes, as wonderful as Alexa had imagined it would be to penetrate Charlotte Flair's booty and fill it full of cock, the reality was so much better. And she got to savour every single moment of it, just like Nikki before her.

Something that Nikki made perfect, by following her girlfriend's lead, and spreading those cheeks, so that everyone got the best look at this. And so Bliss Cross were gifting each other with the ultimate prize. The difference being, that Alexa didn't have to stop once she was balls deep. No, she might not have got to take that butt cherry, but she was the first to fuck Charlotte Flair's ass, which in that moment, felt even better.

It was so amazing in that moment, that Alexa didn't even bother taunting the bitch. No, pretty much the second her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, she started thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to pump in and out of Charlotte Flair's butt hole. Oh God, Alexa Bliss was officially the first one to fuck Charlotte Flair in the ass. And it was happening right now! Oh fuck, Alexa really was doing it!

Butt fucking the supposedly unbeatable top, and giving her a taste of her own medicine. And best of all, she was so blissfully happy, pun intended, that Nikki was sweet enough just to leave her to it for what felt like an eternity. Or maybe like everyone else, she was just transfixed on what was happening.

Then all of a sudden Alexa stopped in her tracks, and squealed in delight, "OH MY GOD, DID YOU JUST MOAN?"

"No." Charlotte whimpered pathetically.

"Uh-huh." Alexa hummed. Then she grinned wickedly, "I think we have a natural anal whore on our hands here, girls."

"Looks like." Nikki chuckled, letting go of those cheeks, and then ordering, "Bayley, get over here and suck my dick!"

"Yes, Mistress Nikki." Bayley eagerly replied and obeyed.

This definitely caused Charlotte to whimper again, but moan? No, and it was very possible that Alexa had been mistaken, at least for now. However, while Charlotte's initial sounds had been pure pain and humiliation, now there was an undertone of pleasure to the whimpers and gasps, which were escaping her lips. And from being on the receiving end of this many, many times, Alexa knew at that point, it was just a matter of time before the poor receiver could no longer hold back their moans of pleasure.

Which was something she had genuinely wondered if she'd even get to with this notorious top. And yet, here they were, with Bliss Cross finding a new prize to achieve, one even more impossible than taking Charlotte Flair's butt cherry. Which was of course, making the mighty Charlotte Flair their anal bitch.

Charlotte had fought so incredibly hard to make sure that everybody knew such a thing was impossible. From the looks of disbelief from the audience, she had very much succeeded in that goal, and she was dangerously close to it being all for nothing. Oh God, if she really was The Queen she thought she was this should be no problem. She would hate every moment of being sodomized, and feel no pleasure from it.

Unfortunately, while the former was true, the latter definitely wasn't, and to her horror, her own body betrayed her. Yes, Alexa had skills, far more than Nikki, leaving Charlotte in the humiliating position of wishing that it was Nikki Cross who was fucking her ass for the first time instead. However, not even the best butt fucker ever, that being herself, should have been able to get a positive reaction out of her.

Sadly, it was becoming increasingly obvious. Because yes, a small moan had briefly escaped her lips, and as much as she tried to prevent another one, it was only a matter of time before she could no longer do so. And to make matters worse, Bliss Cross started swapping places over and over again, in the process, making Bayley, Sasha, and pretty much every other woman in the room taste Charlotte's ass.

The worst part being, was that The Queen was jealous. Oh God, she actually wanted to be the one tasting her own ass. And she definitely wanted to be getting continuously fucked in the butt. In fact, Charlotte was so frustrated by the constant switching, that she went from letting out another soft moan, too crying out in disapproval as a cock was once again removed from her ass.

"Stop it!" Charlotte eventually cried out in frustration during the switches.

"Stop what?" Alexa gleefully questioned, as she once again kneeled down behind Charlotte, and this time teasing that back door instead of shoving her cock directly into it. Then when the other blonde didn't initially reply, she pushed, "You want a cock in your ass? Huh? Does the mighty Charlotte Flair actually want to get her big fat stupid ass fucked?"

"Ah God!" Charlotte swore, as The Goddess emphasized her words with a hard slap to The Queen's booty. And to her great shame, then Charlotte whimpered, "Yes..."

"Yes what?" Alexa pushed, after a brief pause.

There was a much longer pause after that, then Charlotte pressed her face to the floor and whimpered, "Fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass!"

Alexa laughed wickedly, savoured the moment, and then smack that booty again and lied, "I can't hear you."

"AH fuck, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh please, Mistress Alexa, fuck my ass!" Charlotte shot her head up and cried out loudly, prompting laughter to fill the room.

"Good girl." Alexa giggled wickedly, before finally giving her defeated opponent what she wanted.

Which to her shame, had the mighty Charlotte Flair crying out pretty much in pure pleasure. Sure, there was definitely some pain, considering unlike the last half a dozen anal violations, this one was hard and fast. Although considering just how rough that anal defilement was, it didn't hurt nearly as much as it should have. Something which was again, very obvious to the crowd.