Blissful

Story Info
Charlotte and Sasha aren't happy, and take it out on Alexa.
12.2k words
4
6.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, Charlotte and Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alexa Bliss had dreamed of making her Wrestlemania debut, now she was. Sort of. Hopefully one day it would be for real, but considering how long she was and how new to the company it was still an honour to be part of the show at all. Or at least that's how she chose to see it. Then again Alexa had always liked the look on the bright side of life, unlike the two other women also participating in the segment.

Truth be told she thought they brought up some very good points, but she wasn't going to admit that where someone might hear her as she didn't want to be seen as ungrateful for what she chose to see as an opportunity, even if it did involve her wearing something skimpy.

"I can't believe this." Charlotte grumbled, "I'm the daughter of a legend, and this is going to be my first appearance? Sex slave number 3?"

"Tell me about it." Sasha agreed, although she kept her grumbling down as she didn't have a well-connected Daddy to bail her out of a jam, "It's ridiculous."

"Come on guys, lighten up." Alexa beamed, "At least it's Wrestlemania. We'll be out there in front of millions of people, get a taste of what it's going to be like when we are the stars of the show. And then in a few years time we'll be able to look back on this and see how far we've come. We just need to keep a positive attitude and smiles on our faces."

Sasha give her a glance, and then scowled. She actually thought Alexa was right, but she was in a bad mood, and Alexa's cheerful attitude was the only excuse she needed to make this night a little fun, "Who asked you, new girl?"

"I-" Alexa began, before being cut off.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" Charlotte interrupted, "Me and Sasha have been owning NXT, proving why we're the stars of tomorrow. You? Ha, you haven't even debuted on OUR show? What makes you think they'll even let your skanky ass on the main roster?"

"I-" Alexa began, before again being cut off.

"Is it because you're pretty, is that it?" Sasha mocked.

"No!" Alexa frowned.

"She is pretty though." Charlotte grinned wickedly, "And you know what happens to pretty little girls around here, right?"

"What?" Alexa asked innocently.

"Awww, she's so innocent." Sasha laughed softly, Charlotte joining her in the laughter as she closed the distance between them, "You see sweetie, around here pretty little girls, just like you, get fucked."

"By other pretty girls." Charlotte added with an evil smile.

It took a few seconds for that to properly register, then Alexa's eyes went wide and she opened her mouth, but it was too late as Sasha almost literally slammed her tongue down the poor unsuspecting girl's throat. Alexa was so shocked that she didn't even try and push Sasha away. She just stood there like an idiot while the other woman had her way with her.

Which involved kissing her like she'd never been kissed before. Every boy Alexa had ever allowed to kiss her always treated her with care and respect. But Sasha was attacking her mouth, and it was really thrilling. That and the fact that there was another girl doing this to her had Alexa so overwhelmed that eventually she'd just started kissing back because it just felt so good.

Poor Alexa wasn't given a chance to recover as the second Sasha pulled away Charlotte pulled her into her strong arms and announced, "My turn."

Another really intense kiss followed, the only difference being that Alexa responded right away. She didn't mean too, she really didn't, it was just like her body went into business for itself, much to the clear delight of the other woman. Alexa was vaguely aware of Sasha yelling out some kind of encouragement, but she was barely aware of it, especially because she was focused on Charlotte's delight which came in the form of a smile against her lips.

Which felt so good. Or better, at least. And that was followed by Charlotte deploying her hands gently over her body, which might have been a reward because it made the kissing so much better. Which was really an achievement.

It all felt so good Alexa didn't notice Sasha undoing her bra until it was falling off her, at which point she grabbed it, held it to her chest and pulled away from Charlotte with and exclaim, "Hey!"

"Ah, come on honey, it isn't anything we haven't seen before." Sasha grinned, "Don't you want to party with us and find out what it takes to be a top female wrestler in this company?"

"Well, yeah." Alexa said without thinking about it, then quickly adding, "But I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be." Charlotte said softly, cupping Alexa's face, "We just want to have some fun, that's all. No strings. Just fun. I promise."

"Yeah, we might as well get something out of having to play sex slaves." Sasha said dryly, before grinning at her prey, "And hey, you could be our sex slave. Do you like the sound of that?"

There was a long pause and then Alexa admitted with a blush, "Well, I guess I've always been a little curious-"

"That's the spirit." Charlotte beamed, shoving Alexa down to her knees, pushing her own skimpy panties down and then pushing the other blonde's face in between her legs, "Now eat me bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, eat my pussy. Lick me just like that, oooooooooooooooooh fuck yeah! Good girl. Good little dyke whore!"

Alexa opened her mouth to try and protest that if they really were going to do this then shouldn't they start out slow? They were girls after all, and every lesbian fantasy she'd ever had involved long sensual foreplay, which was a nice change of pace from guys who were eager to get to the 'main event' as fast as possible. But then she tasted her first pussy and again it was like her body went into business for itself.

Or at least her tongue did, shooting out of her mouth and sliding up and down Charlotte's pussy lips with obscene eagerness. It was actually kind of scary. Mostly though, it was just extremely hot, Alexa even softly moaning into Charlotte's pussy at how thrilling it was, and how good the other girl tasted.

Charlotte chuckled evilly at this response. Well, at first she let out a soft gasp and a long loud moan of pleasure, but the evil chuckle quickly followed, as was always the case when she had another girl licking her pussy for the first time.

It was even better if it was the other girl's first time licking pussy, either because she thought she was straight or because she had just been too nervous to indulge in those desires which as far as Charlotte could tell were natural for women. At the very least every woman she had successfully seduced admitted to being curious, and that definitely seen to be the case for Alexa as she eagerly began lapping away at her cunt. Maybe even too eagerly.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I knew you'd be a great little cunt lapper." Charlotte moaned, "Ooooooooooh yeah, but slow down honey. There's no rush. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're gonna get plenty of chances to eat my cunt, so why rush your first-time doing it? Oh yeah, that's it, slow down, mmmmmmmmm, that's so good. Yeah, don't completely abandon my clit. I love that shit. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, that's good, now a little less. Yes, that's right, good girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, we'll make a first-class rug muncher out of you yet Alexa. Yes we will, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, lick me, bitch!"

Much to Charlotte's delight the small blonde seemed only too eager to please once she got going, obeying everyone of the bigger blonde's instructions as she slowly showed her the proper way to eat pussy.

Which Charlotte had been intending to do when Alexa debuted in NXT, but since she'd heard that was happening soon she might as well do it now, then when Alexa did officially join her show there would be just another first-class muffed diver around which Charlotte had personally trained to please her pussy. Oh yes, Alexa was born to please her. Please her with her mouth and tongue, just as she would soon learn to please her in other ways.

Honestly Charlotte had been so focused on Alexa for the last few minutes she had completely forgotten Sasha existed, so when she saw something out of the corner of her eye she was actually a little surprise to look up to find her tag team partner standing in front of her.

That surprised quickly turned to delight as Sasha removed her own skimpy bra and then slid off the little panties she was wearing to reveal her naked body in all its glory, Charlotte licking her lips as she remembered the many times she and Sasha hadn't bothered to pick up a submissive slut and had instead just went to town on each other, licking and fingering each other's pussies for literally hours.

For a second Charlotte thought Sasha was going to curl up behind her and start massaging her tits and kissing her neck, and was then very disappointed when instead Sasha gave that honour to Alexa. Which Charlotte could have understood if the smaller blonde showed any signs of stopping, but as she didn't, it just seemed like a waste.

Well, then she saw Sasha slide a hand down into Alexa's panties, causing the other girl to moan into Charlotte's pussy, and suddenly this action made a lot of sense, and Charlotte was even grateful for it as the vibration of that moan was very, very enjoyable for her. Still, it wasn't long before she removed her own skimpy bra and began playing with her tits lazily as she watched Sasha having fun with their little slut for the evening.

"That's it girl, tongue that twat." Sasha purred into Alexa's ear shortly after she kneeled down behind her, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bury your face deep into that cunt you little dyke slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, eat that fucking fuck hole! Become a pussy addicted gay girl, just like the rest of us in NXT, and the whole WWE!"

Sasha continued offering up that kind of helpful encouragement as Alexa accepted her place, and NXT got a new cunt lapper. Oh yes, this was her place now. Alexa accepted her place as NXT's latest cunt lapping slut, there to please the top women of the promotion like Charlotte and more importantly Sasha Banks.

Oh and they were both going to make sure that Alexa had plenty of practice eating their pussies. In fact this pretty little blonde slut was going to practically live in between their legs, so it was only right that the first pussies that Alexa would ever taste belonged to Charlotte and Sasha, as it would help her get used to her new home.

Part of Sasha was envious of Charlotte as being another woman's first was thrilling. She particularly liked the first few nervous licks and then the girl doing what came naturally and beginning to really go to town on her cunt. It certainly didn't take long for Alexa to do that, and while Alexa was still nervous and clumsy she was doing enough to make Charlotte moaned loudly, which definitely made Sasha a little bit jealous.

However this just meant that when it was her turn Alexa would have a better idea of what she was doing, Sasha gaining the benefit of the training she and Charlotte were now giving Alexa, who was lapping up every word almost as eagerly as she was lapping Charlotte's twat.

"Yes, that's it, good girl." Sasha grinned wickedly, "Lick that pussy just like that you fucking lesbo! Mmmmmmmmmm, that's so hot. Now suck it! Suck Charlotte's cunt! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wrap those pretty lips around her entrance and suck the juices right out of her. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, do it! Oh yeah, she fucking loves that shit!"

"Yessssssssss, I do, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Charlotte moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, harder you little bitch! Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, Goooooooodddddddd Alexa, you're gonna make me cum soon."

Hearing that prompted Sasha to grind her stiff nipples even harder into Alexa's back and her wet pussy even harder into the other girl's butt in order to prepare herself for her turn. She also whispered even more filthy things into Alexa's ear, played more roughly with the blonde's titties, and most importantly pushed a finger into Alexa's cunt.

Just before that she also rubbed the lips of her pussy a little harder, but at that point Alexa was already nice and wet, so Sasha knew it would be welcomed, and sure enough Alexa moaned in pure pleasure as she was penetrated. However the finger didn't go in quite as easily as Sasha was expecting, something she rejoiced in pointing out.

"Oooooooooh, you're so tight. Like ridiculously tight for a girl your age. Not virgin tight, but clearly you haven't been getting fucked hard enough. Probably not often enough either." Sasha taunted gleefully, "But don't worry bitch, me and Charlotte are gonna pound you hard and frequently until you're loose and slutty. Mmmmmmmmm, and ready for us to use at a moments notice."

As she revealed that last part Sasha locked eyes with Charlotte and the two NXT superstars shared a wicked grin. Of course what they weren't telling Alexa was that they had very little interest in her cunt, and it was going to be her butt hole they would fuck. Oh yes, they weren't just going to fuck this girl, they were going to humiliate her and make sure she never forgot she was nothing but a little bitch.

A bottom that they would both use for their pleasure. Although along the way Alexa would definitely enjoy herself, which was proven given the way that Alexa moaned into Charlotte's cunt as Sasha slipped a second finger inside her and began rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Alexa also humped herself back in time with Sasha's thrusts, the now perhaps formally innocent blonde wondering whether if they all got on the same page that all three of them could cum together. Oh, that sounded like heaven to her. But above all else Alexa wanted to make Charlotte cum, and not just because she was guessing that she had to if she wanted to cum at all.

No, Alexa just wanted to make Charlotte cum. Part of that was her giving nature, but mostly because after growing to love the taste of pussy she wanted to know if girl cum tasted as good. Maybe even better? No, surely that wasn't possible. Besides, Alexa just liked pleasing Charlotte, which was why she obeyed each one of her commands, eagerly listening out for permission, and instructions on how, to make the other girl cum.

It seemed to take an eternity, but eventually Charlotte groaned out the following instructions, "Ooooooooooh fuck yes, now concentrate on licking the entrance again. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, just like that. Now fuck me. Shove your tongue inside my cunt and fuck me with it you little bitch! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me cum in your mouth, oh yeah, and all over your face, ah shit, officially welcoming you to the roster, mmmmmmmm fuck, and your new life as a pussy slut, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me you dyke! Fuck me with your tongue just like that, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, Goooooooooddddddddddd yessssssssssssss!"

Feeling extremely eager to please Alexa tried to wait for Charlotte to finish speaking, but she just got impatient. Besides, from the sound of the reaction she got this was exactly what Charlotte wanted, which made Alexa's heart flutter. Which wow, was a sign that the other two girls were probably right, and she was submissive.

But it was hard to concentrate on that when she was penetrating another girl with her tongue, Alexa whimpering both from the feeling of wet heat surrounding her tongue and getting even more yummy juices this way. It also made the other blonde completely incoherent, although Sasha seemed more than happy to pick up the slack.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck her you bitch!" Sasha growled in Alexa's ear, "Fuck her with your pretty little tongue and make her squirt! Mmmmmmmm yeah, make my friend cum so hard that she squirts all over your pretty little face you cum hungry slut! Oh fuck yeah, get that face as deep as it can go in Charlotte Flair's cunt! Fuck, that's so hot! Yes, do it, make her squirt her cum into your pretty little mouth you dyke bitch!"

Honestly Alexa thought Sasha was exaggerating, because surely women didn't squirt in real life. That was just a made up story one of her friends told her to embarrass her. But shortly after she pushed her tongue into Charlotte's cunt and started fucking her with it Alexa was hit by a huge gush of liquid which shocked her and almost made her pull back.

Well, she tried, but Charlotte was pushing her face as deep into her pussy as it could possibly go, meaning her face got absolutely drenched in girl cum. Inevitably she tasted it, instantly loved it, and began frantically trying to gulp down as much as she could, but there was just so much of it, and then suddenly not enough as Charlotte's orgasm subsided.

Desperate for more Alexa shoved her tongue back inside Charlotte's cunt and frantically fucked the other woman until she came again. This time Alexa certainly didn't try and pull away. No, she opened her mouth wide and welcome Charlotte's cum which pretty much squirted directly down her throat.

Unfortunately her lack of experience, and the fact there was just so much liquid, meant a lot of Charlotte's cum escaped Alexa's hungry mouth, but that was okay, because it felt like the more dominant woman was marking her as her bitch, and Alexa found she loved that, further proving that she was the submissive little slut Charlotte and Sasha were accusing her of being.

Charlotte was delighted that Alexa was accepting the fact that she was a rug munching lesbian slut, and more importantly a girl cum loving dyke whore. She knew she was from the moment she laid eyes on her, but the enthusiasm that Alexa was now showing for Charlotte's cum was truly top-notch, and only made Charlotte cum that much harder. And oh, was she cumming.

It wasn't quite as good as the orgasms she received from a more experienced cunt lapper like Sasha, but it was still amazing and she never wanted it to stop. And for a few wonderful minutes it didn't feel like it had too, as Charlotte was not only was able to keep Alexa in place, but she didn't have too, and she was tongued fucked to climax after climax until it felt like one continuous orgasm.

However as much as Charlotte savoured those few wonderful minutes, if things continued like this then she wouldn't have the energy to fuck Alexa, and she refused to be seen as weak. More to the point she couldn't afford to be seen as weak in front of Sasha.

Besides, there was no way she could miss out on violating Alexa's cute little butt. Also hogging this girl's hot little mouth all to herself would have been just greedy, and she was away better friend than that. So, tightening her grip in Alexa's hair, Charlotte roughly pulled the shorter blonde away from her pussy, took a few brief seconds to catch her breath and offered up her mouth to her teammate.

"Hey Sasha, you want a turn with this slut's mouth?" Charlotte graciously offered.

"Hell yeah!" Sasha exclaimed, not even waiting for Charlotte to let go of Alexa's hair before grabbing it herself, turning the other girl to face her and then shove her pretty face into her cunt before moaning, "Come here bitch! Eat my pussy! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat it, eat my fucking cunt! Ooooooooooh fuck yeah you lesbo, lick me! No, not like Charlotte! I don't need warming up. You should know, having grinding my soaking wet cunt against your pretty little ass for what feels like the past hour now, mmmmmmmm, and fingering your little whore hole, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it, enough of the slow shit, eat me! Fucking eat me! Yesssssssssss, that's it girl, lick that clit! Lick my fucking clit just like that, oh fuckkkkkkkk yeah! Lick it! Mmmmmmmm shit!"

For a few seconds Charlotte just watched The Boss in action, impressed by her skills as a top. When she had first arrived in NXT Charlotte was in awe of Sasha, especially as she seemed so different from the nervous girl she watched tapes of when Sasha initially debuted on NXT, Summer Rae telling Charlotte that Sasha had been even more submissive than she seemed, and now her friend had totally transformed herself into a bad ass Dom who didn't take shit from anybody.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers