Blissful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even Summer Rae or Paige. At least anymore. It had definitely inspired Charlotte to be the top she now was, but as her eyes drifted to Alexa's cute little ass wiggling as the smaller blonde went down on her friend Charlotte couldn't help but take advantage of Sasha in her distracted state.

That last thought conjured up some wonderfully wicked thoughts, which sadly Charlotte concluded was better left to another time, because as tempting as it was she wasn't ready to risk losing Sasha as an ally just because she wanted to top her really badly.

So instead she concentrated on retrieving a nice, big 10 inch strap-on dildo from her workout bag, before stepping into it, pulling it up her thighs and strapping it firmly around her waist before finally covering the shaft with lubricant. She did this all slowly to try and not get Sasha's attention, but ultimately Charlotte's luck ran out and her friend glanced over at her and glared in annoyance.

"Hey, wait your turn." Sasha scolded.

"Awww, come on Sasha!" Charlotte whined, "There's no reason we can't use her at the same time."

"I can think of at least one." Sasha glared, before an idea came to her head, "But if you really want to join the fun, her pussy is available."

"Please." Charlotte scoffed, "A bitch like this was made to take it up the ass."

"Yeah, but it's my turn to have first crack at an ass." Sasha pointed out, then when she saw the look on Charlotte's face grinned, "What? Did you really think I wouldn't remember? Bitch please! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, you can have her slutty little cunt Charlotte, but the ass is mine."

"Fine!" Charlotte grumbled, grabbing Alexa firmly by the hips and lining up her dildo with the other girl's pussy, "Come here bitch, I'm going to wreck your dirty little cunt!"

Alexa couldn't believe how these women were talking about her like she wasn't even there, just a little fuck toy there to be used for their pleasure. It was horrifying, mostly because it turned Alexa on almost as much as it frightened her. Especially when it came to talking about her ass. Because they couldn't be talking about fucking it, could they?

Because that was gross, and disgusting, and something Alexa would never do. And yet she wasn't sure she could deny these women anything, especially not after allowing her the privilege of eating their pussies. And the thought of such a surrender was weirdly appealing, although Alexa wasn't entirely sure why.

Before Alexa really had time to analyse it Charlotte roughly slammed forwards, pushing several inches of dildo into Alexa. Her poor little pussy had never taken anything so big before, but thankfully lubricant on the cock and her own arousal from eating pussy meant that while there was a feeling of uncomfortable stretching it was mostly drowned out by pure pleasure, Alexa squealing gleefully as she was filled with big dick.

Then in what felt like no time at all Charlotte's thighs bumped against her butt cheeks, the taller blonde wasting no time in officially beginning to fuck her with that strap-on, causing the initial uncomfortableness to be forgotten as Alexa became increasingly overwhelmed with pleasure.

This caused Alexa to get so distracted that soon there was a violent tugging on her hair and Sasha yelled at her, "Don't forget about me bitch! Mmmmmmmm, make me cum. Make me cum now. Come on you little dyke, fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, fuck me with your tongue. Shove your little dyke tongue inside me and aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, ooooooooh Goooooooodddddddd!"

Feeling incredibly guilty for neglecting the yummy treat in front of her face Alexa had immediately gone back to licking Sasha's pussy as soon as she felt that tug on her hair.

She then concentrate on Sasha's clit to try and rapidly increase the pleasure the other girl was receiving until Sasha made it clear exactly what she wanted, then Alexa slid her tongue downwards into was against the other girl's entrance, initially intending to let Sasha finish talking before losing patience and just slamming her tongue into her. For a few moments there was no verbal humiliation, and when it did eventually return Sasha's heart just wasn't in it and soon she gave up completely.

Of course Charlotte was quick to pick up from where she left off, "Come on bitch, harder. Make my friend cum. Mmmmmmmmm, there's no cumming for you until you make her cum all over that pretty little face of yours, so I suggest you try a little harder. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, that's it, fuck my friend while I fuck you. Fuck, that's soooooo hot. Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, fucking dyke, take my big girl cock and make my friend cum! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, good girl! Good cum loving little bitch! Now, here's your reward! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it bitch!

Doing as she was told Alexa did her best to ignore the skilful pumping of her pussy, which thankfully for now was nice and slow, and concentrate on making Sasha cum. Luckily Sasha had clearly enjoyed watching her to go to town on Charlotte because Alexa found it was much easier quicker to make Sasha cum. Or maybe she was just getting better at eating pussy already.

Or it might have been because shortly after she shoved her tongue inside her Sasha started thrusting her own hips back-and-forth in time with Alexa's thrusts to ensure that the tongue fucking was as deep and hard as possible. Hopefully combination of both, but either way it was not long before Alexa was rewarded with more cum than she could swallow, although she desperately tried because she loved it just as much as Charlotte's cum, if not more.

Sasha loved getting head from a pretty girl, especially ones who new to eating pussy like sweet little Alexa here, so she would like this to last much longer than it did. However, she didn't trust Charlotte that much, and especially not when the ridiculously tall woman was wearing a strap-on dildo which was now more than ready to rob Sasha of the opportunity of taking Alexa's virgin ass hole from her.

That hole was hers to take, dammit, and there was no way she was going to let Charlotte take what was rightfully hers. To ensure that she had to hurry up proceedings. Which was probably for the best, because watching Alexa dyke out for Charlotte had made Sasha practically ache for her own release.

When it came it was so powerful Sasha almost lost her footing because it made her knees feel so very weak. Luckily she was The Boss, and therefore she had the willpower to stay on her feet even as her cum violently squirted over Alexa's pretty little face. And in her mouth, the new comer adorably trying to swallow as much as she could, which just made Sasha's climax that much more powerful.

It also made Sasha smirk, first at nobody particular, then down at Alexa before finally at Charlotte. Of course Charlotte didn't notice, she was too busy watching her strap-on sliding in and out of Alexa's cunt, and no doubt eyeing the real prize just above it.

This was a warning sign that Sasha needed to pull away immediately from Alexa's soft little mouth, grab a hold of her own strap-on and take the submissive blonde's anal virginity as quickly as possible. However as much as she wanted to do that The Boss just couldn't convince herself to move as her greedy body wanted more orgasms.

The problem was ever since she started fucking other women Sasha had become spoiled, always cumming multiple times with each time being so wonderfully powerful, especially when another girl was going down on her. Plus by the time she truly recovered from the first one Sasha was halfway to her second, and Alexa was just having so much enthusiasm, and she convinced herself she was closely halfway already, so Sasha just let Alexa do what it felt like she was born to do.

Fortunately even though Sasha gave Alexa the privilege of making her cum Charlotte was surprisingly good and didn't take advantage of the opportunity and just continued to gently pump the other blonde's pussy while The Boss came over and over again into Alexa's pretty little mouth and cute little face into she just couldn't take it anymore and stumbled backwards, leaning against the wall as she gasped for breath.

Even then Charlotte didn't switch holes, instead picking up the pace just enough so that was Alexa who was on the edge of cumming, the sight fulfilling Sasha's strength, especially as she knew Alexa would not be given the privilege of cumming any time soon. But if they weren't careful, that was exactly what would happen, so the brunette needed to acted fast.

Which Sasha did, namely by grabbing a firm hold of Alexa's pretty blonde hair, yanking it back, and screaming in her face, "Do you wanna cum, bitch?"

"YES! Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh God yes, oooooooooooh Gosh!" Alexa swore deliriously.

"Well... to bad!" Charlotte cruelly announced, yanking her cock out of that needy little hole.

"Noooooooooooo!" Alexa literally wept, lowering her head when Sasha let go of her head.

"Yeah, you're not cumming." Sasha revealed with an evil laugh, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're not cumming... until we get that sweet ass of yours."

There was a brief pause, then Alexa began with another whimper, "Please, I-"

"Finger your butt hole!" Charlotte suddenly snapped, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, finger that slutty little back door, and show us just how badly you wanted to be fucked."

Alexa wanted to point out that her ass wasn't slutty. That it couldn't be, given that she was a back door virgin. More importantly, she wanted to stay that way, and she would have never even considered this before now. But... she just needed to cum so bad. And until only a few moments ago, she hadn't seriously considered licking pussy, and now that was like her favourite thing ever.

Something she almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to do again, if she denied these women what they so obviously wanted. And sure she could find other women who were just as hot and yummy, but why take the risk? And, she just didn't want too. No, Alexa wanted these women, so for better or for worse, she did as she was told.

Which was super awkward, and almost unbearably embarrassing. Maybe especially because she had to press her face to the cold floor of the women's locker room, reach back and find a very unfamiliar target. Of course, she made sure to suck a few fingers first, something which had the other women chuckling with wicked delight, which in turn made her heart flutter.

For better or for worse, she felt the same way as they began giving her encouragement again. Especially when she found her target, and pushed forwards, enough to make that finger slowly enter her most forbidden door. Oh God, the middle finger of her right hand slowly slipped into her butt hole, something which was on perfect display to the other women, thanks to Alexa spreading those cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, finger that slutty little hole!" Charlotte gleefully encouraged, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show us just what a nasty little butt slut you can be. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, what a nasty little butt slut were going to be for us, and everyone in the WWE. Oh fuck yeah, Alexa Bliss will never be anything but an anal whore!"

After a few long seconds of offering up some encouragement, Sasha lost her patience, "More, more, more, oh what the hell? Mmmmmmmmm, I'll do it myself. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, keep those cheeks spread, Alexa. I'm going in. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, get ready, little girly girl. Your ass is mine!"

This was a great relief to Alexa, as having someone else taking over this was so incredibly awkward, but at least she wasn't having to do it to herself anymore. Although that seemed like a small comfort, when there was a finger being pushed into her butt hole. Especially that, given the angle, Alexa hadn't exactly got far into her tailpipe. Not like The Boss.

No, Sasha was able to get her finger all the way inside Alexa's ass, and then pump it in and out, while continue to shower her with taunting words. For better or for worse, the blonde was unaware of what the brunette, or the other blonde, were saying, as she was just so lost in this humiliation. Which to her shame, it wasn't nearly as unbearable as she thought it would be.

Yes, it couldn't compared to having her pussy fingered, or better yet, the feeling of a dildo deep inside of her was supposed to go. Oh God, why couldn't they just fuck her pussy? She was ready to promise to be their lesbian slut forever, if they would only fuck that hole instead.

Especially because the anal fingering actually felt kind of good, making her truly worried what would happen to her when she actually took a cock in there. Hell, at this point, it being unbearably painful might be the best case scenario. Because if she actually became the type of girl who liked it up the butt, Alexa wasn't sure what that would turn her into. But she had an idea, and it was really, really scary.

"There, that should do nicely." Sasha chuckled, predictably pulling her finger out, and sucking it clean, before ordering, "Now, keep those cheeks spread, ho. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. give me and Charlotte the best possible view of me taking... what's your name again? No, wait, I don't care. Because it doesn't matter what your name is, ha ha ha ha! Because from now on, your name is going to be butt slut, ass whore, anal slave. And whatever else we want to call you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you, and this perfect little made for fucking bubble butt belongs to Sasha Banks. Oh, and Charlotte Flair, of course. Ha ha ha ha, oh yes, say goodbye to your anal cherry, bitch!"

Sasha giggled with delight at how quickly Alexa spread her cheeks for her, although the giggling quickly ended when she pulled her fingers out of the other girl's ass hole and then pressed her strap-on against it. She then paused to savour the moment. After all, it wasn't everyday she got to pop an anal cherry. Especially another wrestler's anal cherry, which made this so much sweeter.

Wanting to get as much enjoyment out of this as possible Sasha pushed forwards as slowly as she could, her eyes lighting up as Alexa's virgin ass hole slowly began stretching for her big dick. She then let out another giggle in delight as that incredibly tight anal ring stretched wide enough to allow her strap-on to slip inside that virgin butt, meaning Sasha had officially taken Alexa's back door cherry.

Receiving her first ever anal penetration caused Alexa to gasp and whimper, but she offered up no real protest. She didn't even take her hands off of her cheeks, which continued to be the case as Sasha slowly began adding inch after inch of dildo into that tight little bottom, which naturally got even more whimpers and gasps out of the other girl.

The sounds were mostly of pain and discomfort, but Alexa did a lousy job at hiding the undertone of pleasure, which unfortunately reminded Sasha of losing her own anal virginity to Paige, Sasha's ass hole quivering in both a good way and a bad way as she remembered the most humiliating moment in her life.

Since then she'd been ass fucked more times than she'd cared to admit, but as humiliating and degrading as they were almost nothing made Sasha cum harder. That seemed to be the case for all women wrestlers, allegedly dating back to the days of her idols Trish and Lita, but one of the things that told Sasha she was born to be in the WWE was that while receiving a butt fucking made her cum harder there was absolutely nothing more satisfying than taking another girl's ass, especially if it was virgin.

Time would tell which one Alexa preferred, but Sasha was going to do everything in her power to make sure the newcomer was a total bottom, partly to remove a potential threat, but mostly because she definitely wanted more of this hot ass. Besides, she just liked sexually breaking other women.

With that in mind Sasha refocused on burying the rest of her dick inside Alexa's ass. Luckily while she had been daydreaming about the past her body had automatically continued that long slow thrust into Alexa's bowels so she was almost there already. She could have just kept going, but instead Sasha grinned wickedly and gave a hard thrust to bury the rest of the dildo into Alexa's butt, causing the other NXT girl to cry out in pain.

She then let her wallow in the humiliation of undeniably losing her anal virginity to The Boss, then Sasha began thrusting her hips back and forth, officially beginning to give Alexa her first-ever butt fucking, her latest conquest continuing to spread her cheeks so Sasha got a perfect view of her cock pumping in and out of Alexa's now formally virgin back hole.

For the next few minutes Sasha was completely lost in that sight, when suddenly a voice awoke her from her tunnel vision, that being Charlotte asking, "How's the ass?"

"Mmmmmm, so sweet." Sasha grinned, "And tight. Ooooooooh yeah Charlotte, this might be the tightest piece of ass I've ever had. You've got to try some of this."

"Gladly." Charlotte grinned, getting closer to where her teammate was fucking Alexa's ass, "Just move aside and let me get some of that ass."

"I didn't mean now." Sasha said dismissively, even having the nerve to wave Charlotte off, "Maybe in a few minutes. The Boss is only just getting started with this sweet little virgin hole."

"Ah, Sasha, don't hog that booty. I want a piece of that bitch meat." Charlotte whined.

"Ugh fine, just give me five more minutes to really stretch this ass." Sasha sighed.

"Okay, but don't stretch it too much." Charlotte pleaded, "I love tight virgin ass."

"Mmmmmm, trust me, that won't be a problem." Sasha grinned wickedly.

Charlotte hoped so. Sasha could get a little carried away with a virgin ass hole if Charlotte didn't prompt her to share, although Sasha was true to her word and let Charlotte get a piece of that ass soon it wouldn't be a problem this time.

Not that it wasn't fun pounding a loosened slut hole, like Bayley's butt hole, but a virgin ass hole was like the Holy Grail in the WWE, which was why Charlotte and Sasha often went out on the town hunting for cute little anal virgins they could share. They especially loved picking up an innocent little straight girl like Alexa here so they could introduce her to the joy of eating pussy too, but nothing was better than violating some cute little anal virgin's back hole.

Watching Sasha sodomise a cute little anal virgin was almost just as good, especially when Charlotte knew she was minutes, and maybe even seconds, away from sliding into that tight little hole herself and become only the second person to ever butt fuck this girl.

And she definitely wouldn't be the last, given the way that Alexa was moaning just from the beginning of the sodomy, and of course continuing to immediately spread her cheeks to give Sasha and Charlotte the best possible look at her untouched butt hole become a cock taking bitch hole. God, Charlotte would never get tired of that beautiful yet twisted sight, even if it wasn't her dick currently stretching an anal ring. Luckily that was about to change.

After what felt like an eternity Sasha suddenly pulled her cock completely out of Alexa's ass, moved aside and told Charlotte, "Your turn."

"Finally!" Charlotte exclaimed, quickly taking the place that Sasha had just been in, "Now you get to see how a professional does it."

Out of the corner of her eyes she could tell that Sasha was rolling her eyes, and she was pretty sure that her friend said something sassy back, but honestly Charlotte couldn't careless. And she certainly wasn't paying attention. Not when there was a beautiful little butt hole in front of her just waiting to be fucked, Alexa's moments ago virgin hole remaining gaping for a few long seconds before quickly closing back up again.