Blissful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! What a fucking slut!" Sasha loudly announced, cackling with laughter as she continued, "Did you see that, Charlotte? Did you? Ah fuck, both our cocks in that shit hole, at the same time. Damn, and I thought Bayley was an ass whore? Well, she is. But God, I don't think even she compares to this level of butt slut. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, this double anal loving bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit, and do you hear her complaining? Begging for mercy? Begging for us to take it easy on her itty-bitty butt hole? No, mmmmmmmmm, because she's a nasty little anal slut, who's loving every second of it. Oh yes she is, Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it bitch! Take it all up your ass!"

While usually Charlotte like to at least try and get a word in, this time round she was happy to just enjoy the commentary, and savour this twisted moment. But then Sasha started pushing forwards, almost causing her dildo to be pushed out in the process. Which of course, was completely unacceptable.

So Charlotte started pushing forwards again, until it at least reach the point where she didn't have to hold the dildo in place anymore. Of course, when she reached that point, she didn't stop. No, at that point, she was determined to get every single inch of her dick inside Alexa's clearly made for fucking ass. Ideally, at the same time as Sasha. Although being first was better than losing.

However, despite what people would think, Charlotte wasn't without mercy. Not enough that she would actually stop Sasha. No, that would be weakness. But she didn't escalate things further, and she felt she deserved credit for that. Maybe a nice fruit basket from Alexa, for not completely destroying her juicy little bubble butt?

Then again, Charlotte was beginning to wonder whether anything could actually damage that ass? After all, Alexa was still taking everything she was given like a professional anal whore, who took double butt fuckings every single day. Not a virgin to this, by any means. Which again, proved that she was made for this, and there could be no doubt that Alexa Bliss had a bright future as one of the most popular anal sluts on any roster she was on.

Alexa couldn't believe she was allowing this to happen to her. Hell, she couldn't believe she allowed it to get this far, or for them to do the things they had done before. But at least now she had an excuse, and she was almost grateful for that.

Firstly, that she was to emotionally and physically exhausted from the ass fucking to say anything, and then that she was just too overwhelmed by having her butt stretched by two dildos at the same time to say anything. More importantly, the two dicks up her backside brought a welcome return to pain, proving she wasn't the anal slut these women claimed she was. And perhaps proving that she would get out of this with a shred of dignity intact.

She just had to ignore the fact that the twisted part of herself which had enjoyed everything so far was still enjoying it. That Sasha's words were keeping her close to her high, especially when combined with the feeling of being like the biggest slut on the entire planet, for being able to take two cocks inside her at the same time.

Especially, in a hole which wasn't designed for one. And worse, take them all the way. Oh God, such a thing shouldn't be possible, but slowly and surely, the thighs of Charlotte and Sasha came closer and closer to Alexa's butt cheeks, until The Queen was forcing The Boss upwards, so they could get the last few inches in. Much to the dismay of Alexa, and the delight of the other women.

"Hey!" Sasha initially cried out as she was pushed, before her eyes went wide with delight when she saw what this resulted in, and then gleefully bragged, ""Oh my God! This bitch just took it all! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, this shameless little butt slut just took every single inch of these big dicks up her cute little booty! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmmmm, she's truly ours now. Our little double anal ho. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Alexa Bliss is nothing but the property of Sasha Banks, and Charlotte flair, who is such a little ass whore, she can take two cocks at a time up her shit-pipe. Just like every other diva in the WWE soon will! Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, they will all be the double anal bitches of the BFFs, ha ha ha ha!"

Which left poor Alexa crying out, as she finally came. Oh God, it was the most embarrassing and shameful thing in the history of the universe, but Alexa Bliss actually came from having the full length of two big strap-on cocks in her shit-pipe. Especially, as it was easily the hardest orgasm of her life.

Which really shouldn't be possible, but somehow that teasing, humiliation and twisted pleasure just caught up with her. Oh God, she would truly never be the same again after this. Never again be able to pretend that she had dignity or self-respect. Hell, in that moment, she wasn't even a woman anymore. Just a disgusting fuck hole, that real women were using for their amusement.

Unfortunately, that thought, the angry abuse that Sasha gave her for cumming without permission, and just the sheer joy of the official start of the double butt fucking had her cumming again. Oh God, two women started thrusting their hips back and forth, causing those dildos to slide in and out of her tailpipe, forcing Alexa to cum again.

And then again, and then again, and then again, with the only upside being at least she didn't have to think about it. No, Alexa's poor little mind was just content with everything that was happening to her anymore, and she slipped into unconsciousness, her upper half only staying in the air thanks to Charlotte and Sasha holding her firmly in place, so they could use her for their pleasure.

Charlotte and clearly Sasha were surprised that Alexa had cum so quickly and easily from something so twisted as having her shit hole stretched by two strap-on dildos. And her very first time taking it, too. God, such a thing should be impossible, and not something that Charlotte would believe, if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes. Fuck, every so often, a wrestler came along, who seemed destined for greatness.

One who seem like she was going to dominate their generation. The Queen was the embodiment of that in the women's division. Oh yes, she was destined to be the Alpha female of the WWE, winning championships and fucking asses everywhere she went. But this girl was the opposite. Someone destined to be the biggest anal whore in the entire company.

Only too happy to solidify that fact, Charlotte and Sasha worked together to make sure that Alexa came so many times she would never be in doubt of what her true place in the world was. Even if she truly needed rectum reconstruction surgery every other month to keep up with the demand for this perfect little ass of hers. And God, it really was perfect. Hell, there were several asses in the WWE which were perfect, but this?

This deserved a title of it's own. Oh yes, it just had the perfect amount of jiggle with every thrust, and was just so wonderfully tight around her cock Charlotte might be at least a little bit in love with it. Oh yes, there could be no doubt that Alexa Bliss would be one of her favourite butt sluts. Perhaps even her favourite, even though she was up against stiff competition.

Perhaps even from Sasha Banks. Oh yes, Charlotte had manipulated Sasha into this position countless times, which gave her the perfect excuse to admire The Boss's perfect little bubble butt, which might've been normal on a regular sized woman, but on a tiny frame was massive.

And whenever they did this, it jiggled in a way which made it easy for Charlotte to imagine that it was that ass she was fucking. Because sure, Sasha was her ally now, but it was just a matter of time before she would have to put this uppity little bitch in her place. In fact, in that particular moment, she could imagine it so vividly, along with everything else going on right now, that she came too.

It was clear that Sasha came around the same time, which was hardly surprising given that her clit was also being rubbed by the other end of her dildo, and she was also feeling and seeing the jiggling of Alexa's ass cheeks. Perhaps she was even imagining she could top Charlotte, while being overwhelmed by the wonderful heaven that was topping this inferior woman.

Oh yes, the two of them were able to reach an orgasm or two, before abruptly pulling out of their fuck hole. Something they had to do sooner than they wanted, given it was clear that the fuck hole had fallen into unconsciousness, and it was unfair to keep going. At least for too long. Although it did provide them with quite the view afterwards.

"Pathetic bitch!" Sasha spat angrily.

"She needs to work on her stamina." Charlotte agreed.

"Not tonight, though." Sasha quickly said dismissively.

"Absolutely not." Charlotte again agreed, before adding confidently, "She'll be back in NXT tomorrow, begging for more cock up her ass. And if she's lucky, we'll give it to her. But right now, there must be some divas around here we can use, just like we used this little ho. Mmmmmmmmm, or at least, get them to clean our cocks."

"Oh, they'll do more than that. Much more." Sasha promised, as she and her partner headed towards the door.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we're going to make all those bitches our bitches!" Charlotte boasted, before grinning wickedly, "And do you know what that will be?"

"What?" Sasha questioned.

"Blissful!" Charlotte punned, causing both tops to burst out laughing, before going in search of more prey, while leaving poor Alexa Bliss unconscious in the middle of the room, her ass hole gaping wide open.