Blissful Ch. 08

Story Info
Alexa tries topping Mandy. Easy, right?
10.5k words
4.67
2.8k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Mandy Rose, or Sonya Deville, or Sasha Banks, any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Hey Mandy, look, it's Sasha's favourite butt slut." Sonya gleefully taunted.

"Yeah, shouldn't you be bending over for the Alpha?" Mandy mocked.

"That's cute, coming from a couple of bottoms like you." Alexa scoffed.

"I'm not a bottom." Sonya began to protest, only to be cut off.

"You know it's funny you should mention Sasha." Alexa continued as if Sonya hadn't said anything, "Because, the way I see it? That bitch is ducking me, because she knows if she was here tonight, I'd simply cash-in my rematch to win my title back. And you know I would, because, for all her bluster, Sasha Banks hasn't been able to hold onto a title since NXT. And that was, what? 2 years ago? That's a lifetime in wrestling.

Oooooooooh yessssssss, she's not The Boss anymore. She's just The Bitch. My Bitch. But, since she's not here, how about a match between me, and one of you two? Doesn't matter which, because in my mood? I'd definitely wipe the floor with either of you. Maybe even make you tap out. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you heard me, MMA girl. You want to be embarrassed by me in front of the whole world?"

"Bring it on!" Sonya growled, before threatening, "I'll destroy you, your reputation, mmmmmmmm, and your fat ass."

"Not so fast. There's no need to fight." Mandy quickly chimed in, "Sonya, baby, you know how much I love it up the butt. Especially from other bottoms."

"Oh, so that's why you're together?" Alexa grinned, "I was wondering that."

"Not helping." Mandy whined at Alexa, before turning her attention to Sonya, who had turned around to look at her, "Please baby, let me just bend over and give Little Lexi The Butt Slut my big fat whore ass? Mmmmmmmmm, it'll be so hot. Especially because after that bottom has stretched me out, you can show her how it's done. Pound my big fat slutty booty hard and deep, prove yourself the top I know you are.

Hell, when we're done here? I bet Lexi will be begging for the privilege of being your butt slut. Then you can leave her used-up ass to crawl back to Sasha, because I'm your number one anal bitch, mmmmmmmm, and I always will be."

There was a long pause, then Sonya sighed, turned around, and offered, "How about a trade? You can have one turn with my girl's perfect ass, but then I get a turn with yours."

"No deal." Alexa refused angrily, "I'm never bottoming again! You hear me? Never! Especially not to the likes of you."

"What? Someone who won her last match?" Sonya quipped.

"Sonya, don't ruin this for me." Mandy pouted, before pointing out, "Besides, you can always trade with Sasha later."

"Good point." Sonya smirked, "Okay then, deal. Mandy is yours tonight. As long as we share her. Deal?"

"Well, I was really looking forward to beating one of you." Alexa admitted, before grinning, "But, I suppose I could settle for a spanking."

"Awww, Lexi, wouldn't you rather save your strength for pounding this big fat ass of mine?" Mandy questioned with another pout, turning around and wiggling her big booty at the now former champion, "Or spank it, while you fuck it? Mmmmmmmm, I love it when Sonya does that to me. And I've been such a good little bottom, haven't I? Giving up my butt, not because you beat me, but because I'm a giant anal whore?"

"Well..." Alexa bit her lip, "I suppose you have a point."

"Oh Lexi, I'm so glad you agree." Mandy chuckled, slowly pulling her gear down, so she could expose her glorious rump, "In that case, why don't you eat my slutty little butt? Make sure it's nice and ready for your cock? Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, spanking is fun, but ass munching is even better. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, get me ready with your tongue."

"Oh, you look pretty ready to me." Alexa quipped, finally getting a hold of herself, as she focused on Mandy's butt-plug sticking out from between her cheeks, even if she did then agree, "But, if you insist."

Alexa Bliss knew she was being manipulated. That she should firmly decline the offer, and insist upon a match. Ideally, with both of these bottoms. Oh yes, she should just lock in the banks statement, and make both of them tap like the pathetic bottoms they were, with the whole world watching. It would be a very clear message to Sasha Banks that she was coming for her, and she would have her revenge.

At the very least, she should be brutally spanking Mandy Rose's big fat ass, right in front of Sonya Deville, who could only watch helplessly as her girlfriend received which she so richly deserved. Then received it herself. But for better or for worse, Alexa didn't do that. She allowed herself to be talked into skipping straight to the mutually fun part. Which definitely had it's upside, although she mourned the loss.

Given that unsurprisingly, that the relentlessly used fuck hole between those meaty cheeks were stretched around a butt-plug, a rim job was completely unnecessary. Hell, all Alexa had to do was take off her clothes, retrieve her strap-on, put it on and lube it up. Which to her credit, she did before anything else.

However, the entire time she was staring at the dump truck that was Mandy Rose's big fat booty, and when the time came, she just couldn't resist eating it. Fuck, she even found herself covering it in kisses, and rubbing her face in those gigantic cheeks, while thrusting the butt-plug in and out of that slutty little ass hole, before finally removing the toy entirely, and getting to work with her tongue.

Which included shoving her tongue straight in there, and sliding it around the stretched out anal walls. Fuck, Mandy Rose had to be getting her gargantuan booty fucked multiple times a day for her to be this loose. As she should be. Oh yes, Alexa was glad that this gigantic ass had a top who gave it what it needed.

Or far more likely, a weak top, who couldn't stop everyone else in the WWE, likely men and women, from fucking this fat butt whenever they wanted. And hopefully, along the way, they fucked it with a variety of things. Especially their tongues, as well as simple cocks. Because make no mistake, Mandy Rose's enormous bottom was made to be worshiped. And it felt like an honour to be able to do it right now.

Because of this, even though that frequently used cock sleeve which was Mandy's rectum was more than ready to be used for it's true purpose, Alexa just couldn't resist pushing her face as deep as it would go into those meaty cheeks and suffocating herself with that massive booty.

Then she rubbed her face lovingly all over it, getting completely lost in this perverted act, which might be seen as submissive, but again, Alexa just couldn't resist. To be fair, she spent most of that time tongue fucking it. However, that meant very little in the grand scheme of things. Except of course, that she spent a lot longer than was necessary rimming Mandy's big fat butt. In fact, she had to be reminded of her main goal here.

"Oh please, fuck me, Mistress Lexi!" Mandy moaned when she ran out of patience for this, reaching back to spread her cheeks, in the hopes of gaining the attention of Little Miss Bliss, "Fuck my ass, and prove you're a top. If you can. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, I love the way you rim me, Lexi. But you know what I love even more, then getting my butt thoroughly munched?

Mmmmmmm, I think you know, because it's happened to you like a thousand times. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love getting my big fat booty pounded with a big dick. Please Lexi, take your big dick, and fuck that slutty little shit hole of mine. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, prove you're worthy of being called, Mistress Lexi."

"That's Mistress Alexa, to an anal whore like you!" Alexa growled, abruptly straightening up, and taking aim.

Mandy opened her mouth to reply, planning on calling the other blonde Mistress Lexi again, as it was annoying her. After all, Little Lexi The Butt Slut was a nicknamed no one was forgetting anytime soon, especially given how relentlessly it was used in NXT. Along with Alexa's cute little bubble butt. Which hopefully, would provide this infamous bottom with the motivation to wreck Mandy's bottom.

Something which was definitely working, given instead of the gentle anal penetration that Mandy was used to getting, especially from her beloved Sonya, the head of that dildo was abruptly slammed into her rectum. Which in turn, caused the infamous butt slut known as Mandy Rose to cry out joyfully.

It was exactly what she'd been hoping for, and it felt glorious. Sure, for the first time in a long time, Mandy felt pain from having her fat ass invaded by a cock. But she was the kind of whore who could get off on that kind of pain. Hell, even when she received a series of thrusts just like it, causing that strap-on to rapidly fill up her needy little butt hole, Mandy found herself enjoying it.

Which admittedly, was more brutal than she had received before during this initial stage. But she was loving it. Something she made clear to Sonya, with a look. Unsurprisingly, Sonya hesitated, clearly wanting to interfere, before nodding her head, and simply allowing this to happen.

Which in turn, caused the happy little anal whore to smile widely and dreamily at her girlfriend. Yes, a lot of that had to do with the cock up her butt, and how brutally it was being used on her, but this really was a sign of affection towards her lady love. God, Mandy was so lucky. There weren't many people who would be so understanding about their lover's relentless need to be butt fucked.

Especially to the point where they were being allowed to bend over for anyone who asked. But Sonya Deville was special, and in that brief moment, Mandy tried to show how grateful she was for her woman, just with a smile. Of course, she planned to thank her even more thoroughly later, just as she always did.

For now though, the shameless anal slut was very much focused on what was happening with her poor abused bottom. Especially the fact that, once it was completely full, Mistress Lexi took the time to savour the moment, before officially beginning the butt fucking. Which made Mandy wonder, had she underestimated Alexa Bliss? Did she really have the potential to be a top?

It seemed impossible, given that they seem to be kindred spirits. However, Alexa had actually done a tremendous job with brutalizing her big booty so far. Now, if she could only keep it up, Mandy would happily spread the good word about her. And would go back for more herself. Sadly, it was not to be. Mostly, because they were interrupted by a familiar face.

"Hey, Lexi. What are ya doing?" Sasha announced her presence.

"Sa, Sasha? What are you doing here?" Alexa questioned dumbly.

"Well, it is my show," Sasha pointed out, indicating to the belt she had over her shoulder, "And sure, I'm a little late, but I felt that after my big win, I deserved the chance to relax. So, I'm taking the night off from wrestling. Mmmmmmmm, but not from pounding bitch ass. Especially when my favourite piece of ass is right in front of me, hilariously pretending to be a top."

"Hey? What about me?" Bayley joked.

"Apart from you, obviously." Sasha said dismissively.

"In other words, you're ducking me." Alexa grumbled, "And I'm not pretending."

"Sure you're not." Sasha dismissed, before pointing out, "But if I were you, Lexi, I'd do your best to ignore me all you can. And whatever you do, don't insult me. Because I enjoy the defiance. It's cute. But at a certain point, I just have to put you in your place. And I am the champion and Alpha of this brand now, so I can order you to bend over whenever I want. So, go ahead.

Embarrass yourself in front of me, by failing to convince everyone here that you can be a top. Because if you fail, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Oh, who am I kidding? Even if you somehow succeeded, I would still fuck you in the ass. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, because you're nothing but a big booty bitch, in desperate need of getting her butt fucked by me."

"Fuck you, Sasha!" Alexa snapped angrily, "I'm a top, and I'm going to prove it. First with this slutty fat ass, and then yours. You'll see."

Alexa was vaguely aware of Sasha laughing at her, and saying other things which were insulting, but she did her best to ignore it, in favour of thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the ass fucking. Something that changed drastically, and with far more force than was advised. Not that it mattered, given the level of anal whore she was dealing with.

Oh yes, Mandy Rose once again proved herself one of the biggest butt sluts in the entire company, by crying out in pure pleasure, as she officially started to be sodomized by another woman. Much like she cried out joyfully throughout the butt stuffing, and now it seemed she just wouldn't be able to stay quiet, as she got what she and her big booty deserved.

It was enough to have Alexa smirking wickedly, and opening her mouth to dish out some more verbal humiliation. Unfortunately, it seemed that Sasha just wasn't going to let her get a word out, because as soon as Alexa opened her mouth, the so-called Boss was quick to criticize her technique.

Which if anything, was a sign that Sasha was worried that Alexa was going to prove her wrong, which along with the wonderful sounds coming from her new anal bitch, only filled Alexa with confidence. Oh yes, she could do this. She was doing this. She was fucking another female wrestler in the ass, and proving that beyond a shadow of a doubt she belongs on top of the food chain. That she deserved to be the Alpha female of RAW, and it was only a matter of time before she got her titles back.

Of course, it went without saying, but Sasha said it anyway. It was only Mandy. Only one of the biggest butt whores in the history of this company. But Sasha was practically living in Bayley's big booty. Just like in NXT, when she had used her girlfriend as a human shield. So who was she to judge? Sure, this was easy pickings, but every top did it.

But for some reason, it really bothered Alexa. And she really, really didn't want to admit it, but all this constant thinking about Sasha was putting her off. More to the point, Sasha was putting her off, with her constant criticism. And if that bitch wasn't the Alpha, Alexa would definitely give her a piece of her mind. Unfortunately, she was, making any backtalk a risky proposition.

Just one word of sass at this stage could be disastrous. It would be all the excuse that Sasha needed to order Alexa to stop what she was doing, and bend over. And God help her, but there was part of Alexa which wanted it. Namely, her treacherous little butt hole, which was quivering with anticipation of what Sasha clearly wanted to do to it. Which was enough to have her inner Little Lexi The Butt Slut aching to come out.

But she couldn't let it. No, never again would she be that weak. Even if it was hard to stop herself from imagining a cock in her ass, even as she continued to pump her hips back and forth, and thus causing her strap-on to slid in and out of Mandy's slutty little shit hole.

"That's it, I've had enough of the second-hand embarrassment. Stop." Sasha ordered, and then when she wasn't instantly obeyed, she quickly jumped on the opportunity, "I said stop, bitch! Don't you dare disobey your Alpha. Or do, and see what happens? Mmmmmmm, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you Lexi? To see what happens if you disobey a real woman."

"More like, a real pain in my ass." Alexa grumbled, even as she stopped.

"At first." Sasha teased, "Mmmmmmm, but soon that slutty little ass of yours will get used to it, and you'll be loving it again."

"Yeah, I walked right into that one." Alexa admitted with another grumble, before turning to her tormentor, and sighing, "What do you want, Sasha? No, let me guess. You want a turn with Mandy, right? To show me how it's done? Fine, go ahead. But just know, I loosened that booty up for you. I don't care how many cocks have been up that ass, I'm the reason she's loose right now."

"You're right. I want that." Sasha admitted with a wicked grin, before looking Alexa up and down, "Mmmmmmm, but I want so many things. And I can think of at least one thing I want more."

"Sasha..." Alexa began with a whine.

"Pull your cock out of that ass, and spread the cheeks for me." Sasha ordered dismissively, "And you better reply properly, and keep your eyes on my dick violating that whore hole. Then? We'll see. Maybe I'll enjoy Mandy's fat butt so much, I'll be willing to neglect yours? I wouldn't bet on it, Lexi. But it's worth a try, right?"

There was a brief pause, then deeply hating herself, Alexa grumbled, "Yes... Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha."

"Good girl." Sasha chuckled wickedly, loving the look that Lexi was giving her right now. Then added as an afterthought, "Oh, and Sonya? Feel free to put on your cock. Who knows, maybe you won't get to use it? But I doubt it. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, the way things are going? I'll definitely need someone to finish Mandy off for me."

"Yes... Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Sonya replied, far more enthusiastically than Alexa had.

Sasha was extremely tempted to trade for Alexa's perfect little bubble butt. However, just because Little Lexi The Butt Slut was obsessed with her, didn't mean that Sasha had to pretend like there was really a rivalry between them. No, this was just about putting a delusional bottom in her place.

Something which was going to be nice and easy, given that bitch would only ever be Little Lexi The Butt Slut, the most popular fuck hole in the history of NXT. And very soon, the entire WWE. Oh yes, The Boss would be banging that big booty soon enough. But that didn't mean she had to neglect an even fatter ass, which was currently gaping wide open, and practically begging for more cock.

Which of course, was something that Sasha was happy to provide it, lining up her cock with that gaping ass hole, and as soon as Lexi pulled her strap-on out of it, and slammed forwards. Something which she normally do a lot more slowly, so she could savour everything about this precious moment.

However, even though Sasha had no intention of admitting it out loud, Lexi had actually done a decent job of loosening up this fuck hole. Although, it was probably pretty much this loose 24/7, given how frequently it was used. But still, it wasn't nothing. And that, combined with the backtalk from this bitch, just had the Alpha female and champion in the mood for some brutal treatment.

Namely, slamming the first few inches right inside Mandy Rose's rectum, and getting the remaining inches in through a series of equally hard thrusts. Something which would have any normal person crying out in agony, and begging for mercy. Hell, any truly self-respecting woman would be disgusted about this, and demand that this stop, given the chance.

But this was the WWE, and it was home to the biggest anal whores in the entire world. Mandy Rose quickly proved herself one of those butt sluts, by crying out joyfully to each one of those brutal thrusts. Even the first. Perhaps even, especially the first? Oh God, she even seemed disappointed when they stopped, even though Mandy now had the entire dick buried up her fat ass.

To be fair, this wasn't about torturing Mandy. No, this was about savouring the moment. And more importantly, the look of jealousy on Lexi's face. Something which became even more obvious, as Sasha began slowly pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing her cock to slid in and out of Mandy's slutty little bitch hole.

Which was the kind of sight which Sasha had gotten lost in countless times before, but not this time. No, she did focus on the reactions of Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And to her delight, they were exactly what she wanted them to be. Oh yes, that was all the excuse she needed. But, what was the harm of a little more fun? Especially if it lulled 'Alexa' into a false sense of security?

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers