Blissful Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck, Sonya had never felt more like a top than in that moment. And she knew that her girl was feeling it too, because while her sounds of enjoyment were drowned out and overshadowed by the ones being made by Little Lexi The Butt Slut, they could just about be heard. Especially if you were listening for them.

However, at the same time, Sonya's heart was breaking, because she could tell just how desperately her girl needed to cum. It was incredibly unsurprising, given everything she'd been through already. Something which of course, Sonya couldn't just give her, and she knew it.

So Mandy stayed silent, waiting for Mistress Sasha to have her fun with Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and hope she could find the right balance between more unbearable waiting, and getting what she desperately wanted. Although hopefully, she was still enjoying it half as much as the other blonde, because either way, this side by side butt fucking was far from over, and they all knew it.

Mandy Rose prided herself on being one of the best anal sluts in the WWE. Hell, despite competition from the likes of Mickie, Liv, Bayley, and maybe now once again Lexi, she really wanted to be the best. Maybe more importantly for this moment, she knew her place. Knew she couldn't just demand to cum, like she wanted to right now.

And if she tried begging, she might be punished for it. Mistress Sasha had only just started with her precious Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and would probably be offended Mandy tried to bring this to a close. Because admittedly, there was something special about two ass fuckings side by side like this. Especially one with two blonde bottoms, with two big round bottoms.

It didn't help that Mandy could see Lexi's face, even out of the corner of her eye, unless she deliberately looked away from her. And for better or for worse, she just couldn't resist looking at it, and seeing a reflection of her own face. Well, albeit without the same look of embarrassment and humiliation.

Because sure, Mandy still felt those things. She was being fucked in the ass, and treated like a shameless whore. The big difference was, that she adored feeling that way. And just seeing how Lexi adored it became a little too much for her. Luckily, there might be a way for her to take a break, and better yet, receive one of her favourite things ever. Yes, two different things, but hopefully that would help.

"Please Mistress Sasha, double stuff me again." Mandy moaned deliberately, "Please, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm, you know how much I love being double stuffed. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck my mouth and ass at the same time. You and Mistress Sonya, dicking my holes. Please? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, please give it to me!"

"You know what, that's a great idea." Sasha agreed, before quickly adding, "But, it looks like you could do with a break. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it does. So I'll tell you what, we'll double fuck Lexi first. But don't worry, mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, cause you'll be next. Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, you will. I promise."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress Sasha." Mandy cried out joyfully, even as Sonya removed her strap-on from her ass.

"You're welcome, whore." Sasha beamed happily, before looking expectantly at Sonya.

"Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Sonya replied dryly.

This was of course, exactly what Mandy had been expecting, and she very much doubted that it was for her benefit. No, this was a way to further humiliate Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and put her back in her rightful place. And maybe even if it was earlier in the night, it would be heartbreaking. But as much as she hated to admit it, the earlier break had been good for her. And right now?

It was practically a medical need. Something which made the need to cum a little less unbearable. Although admittedly not by much, as just like before, she was treated to quite the sight in the meantime. Although even then, it did a wonderful job keeping her close to her high, without it being too much.

Which was of course, the sight of Mistress Sonya stuffing her ass flavoured strap-on cock into the mouth of Little Lexi The Butt Slut, while the other blonde was still getting butt fucked by Mistress Sasha. Something that the ungrateful bitch didn't even thank the Doms for. Even though she loved it, given the way that she was moaning, whimpering and crying out joyfully the entire time, especially when she was given a second dildo.

Hell, she recently finished cleaning a strap-on covered in Mandy's butt juices, while Mandy hadn't had the same pleasure, yet. However, she couldn't be too mad about that, given that was clearly about to change. And even though this little break was very unnecessary, she was very much looking forward to it.

Alexa was also looking forward to a break, as what she was receiving right now was incredibly overwhelming. Both in terms of how good it felt, and just how horribly humiliating it was. She was a former champion and Alpha, God dammit. This shouldn't be happening to her. Especially not from the likes of Sasha and especially not Sonya, who were now widely known to be weak tops.

Hell, they were practically bottoms. And yet, Alexa was being abused by them in unspeakable ways. Spit-roasted like a common whore. Of course, there was the fact that she was tasting Mandy's ass again on a strap-on. And to her shame, her old submissive self-resurfaced, as she cleaned that butt flavoured cock with glee.

It wasn't the first time this was inflicted upon her, and sure enough, this wouldn't be the last time tonight she suffered it. In fact, it would happen over and over again. At first, a few times in a row. But eventually, she was given that break she wanted, while Mandy was the one getting double fucked. Something the other blonde unsurprisingly welcomed, once again happy to prove herself nothing but a shameless bottom, while Alexa wanted to be so much more than that.

Unfortunately, as they say, old habits die hard, and she found herself feeling jealous of Mandy in that moment. Of course, it was a fleeting feeling. Not because she came to her senses, but because she was treated to another double stuffing. Something which seemed to last an eternity, before it became too much for the blonde.

"Please, Mistress Sasha, can I cum?" Mandy practically wept, "I need to cum."

"You hear that, Sonya? Your girlfriend is asking my permission to cum." Sasha laughed with delight, "As she should, because you have no authority here. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, your girl is a well-trained anal addicted bottom, who knows exactly who's in charge around here. Mmmmmmmm, I'm tempted to give her what she wants, just for that.

Ohhhhhhhh, but I think we all know she can do better than that. Oh yes, I want to hear her, and more importantly, Little Lexi The Butt Slut, begged for the privilege of cumming like the anal whores they are. And they both had better do it properly, otherwise we'll be here all night. Yeahhhhhhhhh, we'll be here as long as it takes for you to beg properly."

"Oh please, Mistress Sasha, allow me the privilege of cumming for you." Mandy begged without hesitation, "You're right. You're soooooooo right, mmmmmmm fuck. I love Sonya. I really do, babe. But she has no authority here. Never has, never will. Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, you own my ass, Mistress Sasha. You own me, my girlfriend, and Little Lexi The Butt Slut. You own us all!

Remind us of that, by making us cum for you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I fucking need it! Please? I need my big fat booty pounded hard and deep, so I can cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Please? Oh please, fuck me. Oh fuck, I need it so bad. And so does Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Isn't that right, Lexi?"

"That's right." Alexa said reluctantly, knowing that she didn't have much choice. Also, she didn't want to listen to Mandy whine, so she gave in, "We want this. Mmmmmmm, we want to cum. We want to cum right now, so we can get this over with, and ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddd, FUCK ME! Alright, alright, we really want this.

Please... Mistress Sasha, let us cum. Let... Mandy Rose, and... Little Lexi The Butt Slut, cum for you and Mistress Sonya. Please? Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, butt fuck us! Slam those slutty little booties! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that feels good. Sooooooooo goooooooddddddd, ah fuck! But please, give us more. We need more!"

"I suppose that will do." Sasha said dismissively, before yanking her cock out of Alexa's ass again, and explaining, "But, Mandy put her all into her begging, therefore she should be the one rewarded with a real top banging her big booty. And you've been good too, Sonya. So consider my favourite butt slut's ass as a reward."

"Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Sonya quickly replied, and obligingly pulled her cock out of Mandy's butt, showing she accepted this generous offer.

"Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Mandy happily, and then deliriously, repeated, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thankkkkkkkkkkk yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

Given everything the other blonde had gone through, Alexa couldn't really blame Mandy for her part in all of this. Especially when all her anger was saved for the two so-called tops, who had the audacity of exchanging her like a cheap toy. The worst part being that was exactly what she was at that moment. Nothing but a toy, which Sasha was free to pass around as she wished.

Even to Sonya Deville, who despite a promising start because of her background, had quickly proven to be a complete joke. And yet, Alexa had no choice, but to suffer the indignity of taking Sonya's cock up her butt. Something which happened agonizingly slowly, likely because this bitch knew this would be the highlight of her career.

Meanwhile, Sasha showed Mandy mercy, albeit in an extremely weird way. Namely, by slamming her strap-on right into that thoroughly loosened ass, and then quickly building up her speed, until she was using every ounce of her strength to make Mandy cum over and over again, like the shameless anal whore she was. And to her shame, Alexa was left feeling extremely jealous of the other blonde because of it.

Because she also wanted to cum. Hell, if she was really honest, she wanted to cum just like that. To be fair, she did eventually get her wish. And when it happened, it was just as amazingly wonderful as it always was. But it took a pretty long time, which just allowed her to wallow in the humiliation of being sodomized by freaking Sonya Deville.

Sonya had actually sodomized Alexa before, all the way back in NXT. It was only once or twice, as Alexa had soon left for the main roster, and back there, much stronger tops were hogging that legendary big booty all to themselves. Hell, back then, it hadn't meant a fraction of what it meant now. Just Sonya picking up the scraps, like a vulture.

Which was technically what she was doing now, but it was still the closest to an achievement she'd had in a while. And she really, really wished she could savour it for longer. Unfortunately, she just couldn't risk upsetting the Alpha female like that. Besides, she had to admit, there was something extra special about making two blonde butt sluts cum side by side like this.

It made her hope that Mistress Sasha would allow them to come back to her hotel room, so they could continue sharing these anal sluts just like this. And she definitely hoped she would be given another turn with this legendary bubble butt. However, if this was all she got tonight, Sonya was determined to enjoy herself. To make it count. Maybe even impress the superior woman and letting her be her sidekick?

At the same time, it was all about finding the right balance. About slowly pushing her dick into Alexa's ass hole, and then fucking it, that was long enough for her to truly enjoy it, but not way too long that Mandy had finished cumming by the time she gave Little Lexi The Butt Slut the first of what would probably be no doubt many anally induced orgasms tonight.

About the same time, Mandy collapsed facedown with exhaustion, finally becoming nothing but a hole for Mistress Sasha to use for her pleasure. Mistress Sasha kept going for a little while, but Sonya was dully aware of the Alpha female slowing down, bringing herself and Mandy down from their highs, while she studied how the other top was doing.

Which was a lot of pressure, but Sonya like to believe she rose to the occasion, an effortlessly make Little Lexi The Butt Slut live up to her name. Oh yes, she made the infamous anal whore her anal whore. Making her cum over and over again, and somehow, holding back on her own need to cum. Well, not indefinitely of course. But still for a really impressive amount of time. Especially considering what a hot piece of ass this was.

Ultimately though, the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the wonderful sounds echoing throughout the room, and the sheer joy of fucking another female wrestler in the ass made her cum. And to her credit, Sonya pushed herself through it, and several more. More impressively, she didn't get carried away, like when she was pounding Mandy's big beautiful butt.

No, instead she was able to bring herself to her limit, and then slowly bring them both down from their highs, just like the Alpha female had done. Yes, she hadn't been able to wear Alexa out, like the other top had done with Mandy. But it was still pretty impressive, by her standards, and Sonya was certainly proud of herself. Hell, she felt brave enough to turn and grin at the Alpha, who had a hard to read expression on her face.

"Not bad." Sasha said eventually, letting Sonya off the hook, "I've seen better, but not bad."

"Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Sonya quickly and breathlessly replied.

"Well then, spread your cheeks, bitches." Sasha turned her attention back to the bottoms, smacking Mandy's fat ass in the process, "Oh yeah, get ready to show us our handiwork."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Mandy quickly and dreamily responded.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa then whimpered in embarrassment.

The two infamous bottoms then slowly reached back, grabbed a hold of their butt cheeks, and spread them wide apart. Something they did pretty much simultaneously, which had to be an accident, but it was quite a delightful one.

Of course, the fact that the tops pulled back at the same time was very deliberate, Sonya not needing to be told to follow Mistress Sasha's lead, so they could have the best possible view of their dildos sliding out of those wrecked bitch holes. However, as much fun as it was seeing them stretch for strap-ons, it was even better to see them that gaping open, a testament to the power of the two Doms, Mistress Sonya included.

Honestly, Sonya had seen wider gapes. Of course she had, her girlfriend was getting her giant ass double fucked on pretty much a daily basis. Hell, Sonya was surprised it didn't happen tonight. More to the point, she was surprised that Mistress Sasha hadn't insisted they gave that particular treatment to Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Although, maybe that was being saved for later? Wishful thinking?

Perhaps, but a girl could dream. And it was very easy for Sonya to become lost in her thoughts, as she stared dreamily into the bowels of the two beautiful blondes. So much so, that she had to be prompted to retrieve her phone, and start taking pictures of this beautiful sight.

"Don't just stand there, grab your phone, and mine, and let's take some pics." Sasha snapped.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Sorry, Mistress Sasha." Sonya quickly replied and obeyed.

"Honestly Sonya, you have so much to learn about being a top, it's pitiful." Sasha huffed, "You certainly don't deserve my help, but do you know what? I'm feeling generous. So, what do you say we take these pieces of ass back to my hotel room, for some more fun? Huh? You want to double-team your girlfriend, and my favourite butt slut, all night long?"

"Oh yes, thank you, Mistress Sasha." Sonya beamed happily, handing Sasha her phone.

"Don't get so excited. I'm not doing this for you." Sasha said dismissively, before turning her attention to the bottoms, and beginning to take their pictures, while ordering them, "I'm doing this for you. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, I'm doing this for two of my favourite pieces of ass, because I'm just a great and caring Mistress, who loves giving butt sluts what they need. And I ask for so very little in return.

All I want, is for you to acknowledge your rightful owner. Is that so hard? Huh? Which isn't a rhetorical question, BTW. Oh no, mmmmmmmm, I expect you fuck holes to make the rest of the night easier on yourselves, by telling me right now who owns you, and more importantly, your bitch asses! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, tell me!"

"You do, Mistress Sasha." Mandy quickly and happily obliged, "You fucking own me! Sonya may be my girlfriend, but she could never fuck my big ass like you do. You're a real woman, superior to me and Sonya in every possible way. And I'm honoured to have my fat booty in the running for one of your favourite pieces of property."

There was a brief pause, then against her better judgment, Alexa whimpered, "Fuck you, Sasha. I'm not yours, and I never will be."

"Oh, silly Lexi. You are, were and always will be, my anal bitch." Sasha laughed, tossing aside her phone, as she pushed, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, you'll never be anything but Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And you're going to be reminded of it, once again, by sucking my cock.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, crawl over here, and suck Mandy's butt cream from my big dick, while Mandy has the honour of tasting yours on her girlfriend's cock. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, let's end this night right, with a couple of blow jobs. And you fuck holes know the drill. Oh yes, you take it all the way, and get every drop. Mmmmmmm, and of course, you reply properly."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Mandy quickly and happily replied.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Alexa soon parroted, a lot less enthusiastically.

Which if anything, only seemed to amused Mistress Sasha, who was so confident and commanding right now, that Sonya briefly dreamed about being the one sucking her cock. And it was not out of the question that Mistress Sasha would take a turn with her ass sometime tonight. Of course, that was the kind of fleeting thought which Sonya desperately needed to avoid, now it felt like she was at a turning point.

Luckily, the following act did return her to the right mindset, as her girl was quick to crawl over to her, wrap her lips around her cock and start lovingly sucking on it. Yes, Mandy kept an eye on Lexi, and clearly wished she was in her place. But who could blame her?

It was also really amusing to watch the infamous Little Lexi The Butt Slut reluctantly obey her latest command, glaring up at Mistress Sasha with annoyance, as she also started sucking ass flavoured cock. Even though she moaned loudly with joy while doing it. Clearly, she would never learn. Mistress Sasha totally had her number, and Lexi would be much better off at this point just accepting it.

Hell, Sonya would be surprised if she beat any top. Ever. And Sonya would be happy to solidify that, and use this infamous bottom for her pleasure whenever she could from now on. Provided that the Alpha female of whichever show that Bliss was on allowed her too, of course.