Blissful Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? This is how you fuck bitch ass." Sasha boasted gleefully, "Confidently thrust your hips, while admiring everything which is before you. Not daydream about the next time you'll get a cock in your ass. Mmmmmmmm, which don't worry, Lexi, is going to be real soon. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, it is. Especially with performances like that."

"Oh? And you never daydream about getting butt fucked?" Alexa questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Never." Sasha insisted relatively quickly, and not nearly as convincingly as she would like. She then quickly added, "Why, are you admitting to a weakness?"

"Just fearing the worst." Alexa shrugged, before forcing herself to kiss Sasha's ass, "But I'm sure is a wise and powerful Alpha female, who doesn't need to take shortcuts against her rivals, you'll be happy to allow me to try and redeem myself, after my allegedly lackluster performance? Or would you rather hog this piece of ass all to yourself, while I play with Sonya?"

"First of all, you're no rival to me, or anyone else here, sweetheart." Sasha huffed, before laughing, "Well, maybe too Mandy? Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, because at this point? She might just be worthy of your crown, as the biggest butt whore in the history of this company. Which is really, really saying something. But if you want another turn, how about providing your Alpha with the magic word?"

"Please..." Alexa quickly forced out, and hated herself for it. Especially with what else she had to add, "Mistress Sasha, allow me another chance with Mandy's big fat ass?"

"I suppose." Sasha said dismissively, pulling her cock out of Mandy's ass and stepping aside, as if she was going to make this easy. Then she allowed the other shoe to drop, "If you take off that cock, and stick it in your mouth. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, then you can go get another strap-on, and use that to butt fuck Mandy.

But then remove the cock from your mouth, and give it a thorough cleaning, while you're banging that big booty. And no, mmmmmmmmm, that doesn't mean just holding it there. That means giving it a nice long, thorough blow job, while you are using that whore hole. And don't look at me like that, or I won't be so generous. Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it. Good girl. Oh, and remember to reply properly."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa grumbled, and then for good measure added, "Thank you, Mistress Sasha."

Alexa particularly resented the last part, but she felt like if she didn't do it, Sasha would insist upon it, and she just wanted to end this conversation, and get on with her latest humiliation. More importantly, she wanted to get to butt fucking Mandy again, because even while having a cock in her mouth, she was still kinda dominant. And it would be some improvement over just watching.

Especially just watching Sasha Banks having that kind of fun. So she reluctantly did as she was told, taking off her own strap-on and shoving the first few inches into her mouth. Then more importantly, she retrieved another strap-on, attached it to herself, and positioned herself behind the other blonde with a big booty.

One benefit to Sasha's insistence to never shut her mouth, was the fact that she seemingly drowned out the soft moan which escaped Alexa's lips, as she wrapped them around the ass flavoured dick, and tasted the deepest part of Mandy's bowels. She then did her best to minimize those sounds of pleasure, but there was only so much she could do. She loved the taste of booty.

Which was a widely known fact, but she didn't like how obvious it was in that moment. Which was why she tried her best to hide it, and the best way to do that, was get right to the anal pounding of this very willing anal whore. Hell, without Alexa spreading her cheeks anymore, Mandy did it automatically, shamelessly showing off her now gaping butt hole, silently begging for it to be fucked again.

Very happy to oblige that request, Alexa followed Sasha's lead, and slammed every inch of her dick up Mandy's ass. Hell, this time she got it all in there like two thrusts, and still this absolutely shameless butt slut cried out in pure pleasure. Which was more than enough to put a smile on Alexa's face, until she remembered there was a time where she was in the exact same position.

And annoyingly, it had been Sasha inflicting it upon her. Which was a reminder that while she might be insufferable bitch, The Boss was a incredible butt fucker. Oh God, The Goddess's treacherous ass hole quivered from the memory of what her rival had done to it. And that's what they were, regardless of what anyone said. Rivals. And the winner was going to be Alexa Bliss. Because it had to be. Alexa wouldn't except any other outcome.

Reinvigorated by those thoughts, Alexa began pumping her cock in and out of Mandy's butt hole at a slow, steady and most importantly of all, confident pace. Yes, she somehow still felt like a confident top, even as she pushed a dildo into her throat, on her way to thoroughly cleaning one of her own strap-ons.

Unfortunately this meant she was too distracted to be able to tell what Sasha thought of all this, but if this didn't prove that she was worthy to be called a rival, nothing would. More importantly, she was telling the so-called Boss that sooner or later, it would be Sasha's ass hole stretching for Alexa's strap-on. Even if she had to suffer through several more indignities along the way.

"Mistress Sasha, mmmmmmmmm, please can I suck your cock?" Mandy moaned, breaking the silence which had fallen between them.

"Oh, wow, honestly Mandy? I was so busy using your big fat ass like the worthless fuck hole it is, I forgot you were even here." Sasha laughed, "I mean, seriously, it's like you're not even human anymore. And certainly not worthy of being called a woman. No, mmmmmmm, you're just a piece of ass, who apparently literally anyone can use these days. Including other anal addicted bottoms.

Oh God, it's so disgusting, I seriously think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Hell, I don't think you deserve this cock in your mouth, as you're nothing but a pair of gigantic butt cheeks and some slutty holes in between. So, if you want the privilege of this cock in your mouth, you're going to have to beg more enthusiastically than that. Or should I give it to Sonya? Or better yet, Lexi?"

"No, no please Mistress Sasha, give me that cock!" Mandy panicked at the idea of missing out, "Oooooooooh fuck, I'm sorry if I upset you by bending over for Lexi. Mmmmmmmm, I just couldn't help it. I love it so much. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I love it when bottoms use my slutty ass. It proves just what a fucking anal whore I really am. Please, punish me however you want, just don't deny me that butt cream.

Mmmmmmmm, and the chance to get double stuffed. You know how much I love that. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, everyone knows how much Mandy Rose is addicted to being fucked in two or more holes at the same time, because she is the biggest whore in this industry. Oh please, pleassssssseeeeeee, use this worthless fuck hole for it's intended purpose?"

"Hey!" Alexa whined as she was insulted, but under mind it, by not adding anything else.

"I suppose that will do..." Sasha said dismissively, "But you better do a good job."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Mandy gleefully moaned and obeyed.

Mandy barely got a chance to get that out before a second cock was shoved into her mouth, muffling that final word. Both because of the obstruction, and the simple fact that she was busy moaning with blissful happiness, as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on that dildo.

Especially given that there was another dildo pumping in and out of her slutty little shit hole at the same time, meaning that she was officially getting double fucked for the first time tonight. Hopefully, the first of many. And yes, her ass was technically getting double teamed before this. However, there was something extra special about having two of her holes used at the same time. And arguably, this was the best combination.

Sure, a DP would be amazing. Especially if both cocks were in her ass. But given the choice, Mandy would always choose anal, if she could only have one cock inside her. Yes, she was that big of an anal whore, and proud of it. Admittedly, maybe all these years in the WWE had warped her perspective? However, ever since NXT, she had learned to love this above almost anything else. Why?

Because it meant that the tops involved would constantly switch places, meaning that she was constantly fed her own ass cream, while getting her butt filled. Something which, given the way things were going, might not last very long. Although, it would still be glorious. And maybe, just maybe, she would get the chance to taste Lexi's bottom?

Whatever the case, she did her best to enjoy what she was receiving now, savouring the deepest part of her rectum on the first few inches of Sasha's dick, before starting to bob her head on it. Hell, she even made a risky move of lingering on having the head of the strap-on the back of the entrance of her throat, before allowing it in there.

Something she had paid for in the past, but for better or for worse, it wasn't a problem now, as Sasha was paying a lot more attention to what Lexi was doing. Better, because she got to do what she wanted, but worse, because despite getting double fucked, she wasn't the center of attention. Which was heartbreaking, because she craved attention almost as much as she craved cock.

Of course, Mandy knew better than to complain, especially when she was getting one of her favourite things in the world. Hell, given the distractions she was suffering, that being both the cock in her mouth and Sasha staring at her, Little Lexi The Butt Slut was still doing a decent job at fucking her butt. Not on the same level as someone like Sasha, and certainly not on Charlotte's level.

But it was a wonderful present, nevertheless. So Mandy was sad to lose it, and more importantly, the double attention. Hell, it felt like she barely got the chance to get every drop of that yummy butt cream, before those wonderful treats were taken away from her, and she was left feeling empty and unloved.

"Still not impressed." Sasha said dryly.

"Well, that's your problem." Alexa huffed, after taking the strap-on out of her mouth.

"No, it's yours. Especially now you removed that cock from your mouth." Sasha grinned wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm, thanks for that. You're just making this whole thing easier."

"Sasha..." Alexa began cautiously.

"That's Mistress Sasha, to the likes of you." Sasha snapped, enraged by this disrespect. Then she grinned again, "That's it, you're done. Bend over next to Mandy. It's time to remind you, and your big fat bubble butt that you're only purpose in existence is to take cock up your ass. Mmmmmmmm, especially my big black cock."

"Please... Mistress Sasha, I..." Alexa began again, the words feeling like acid on her tongue.

"Do as you're told!" Sasha snapped again, then quickly added, "Wait! Take your strap-on off, and give it to Sonya to clean. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, once Sonya has been reminded of her place, she may go ahead, and finish the job I started on Mandy. As I predicted she would, God Alexa, you're so predictable. Oh, and you both better reply properly."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Sonya replied and obeyed without hesitation.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa whimpered soon afterwards, not daring to argue about it.

Sonya would do anything for the chance to fuck her own girlfriend's ass hole. Which was admittedly pathetic, given that she needed permission from others. And not her girlfriend, but the Alpha female. Admittedly, it was also kind of hot, in a really, really embarrassing way. And of course, Sonya wanted to avoid getting her ass fucked.

Something that was thankfully likely this position, as Mistress Sasha was clearly more focused on Alexa then she was anyone else. But still, Sonya should avoid taking chances. Which was why she gladly took the dildo once it was handed to her, and popped it straight into her mouth. Hell, she even closed her eyes, and moaned loudly and happily, as she savoured that flavour.

As a weak top, Sonya was frequently tasting the asses of other women, with Mandy's big booty being the most frequent. Which was definitely her preference, as ever since the beginning, she had been addicted to this wonderful bottom's wonderful bottom. It was just so tasty, and she loved her girl so much. Then there was the fact that she had a great view of Mandy's gaping ass hole.

Especially because that well-trained anal slut spread her cheeks without need to be asked. Probably because she was trying to please the Alpha, but Sonya like to think it was also to encourage her to hurry up and clean that cock, so they could fuck. Even then, Mandy would literally let anyone fuck her ass, if given the chance. But it still felt like it mattered, because it would be Sonya doing it.

Perhaps it was wishful thinking on Sonya's part, but it was more than enough encouragement to have her shoving that cock quickly down her throat, so she could get every drop of that yummy butt cream. Not that she needed much encouragement, especially as it was heartbreaking to think of Mandy being denied like that. Although at the same time, she couldn't help but notice what Mistress Sasha was doing to Alexa.

Or perhaps more accurately in this moment, what Mistress Sasha was doing to Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Oh yes, this two-time former Alpha female and champion was already feeling like her old self again, and not just because she was bent over next to another blonde butt slut.

Mostly, it was because she was moaning, whimpering and gasping out in pure pleasure, as Mistress Sasha spread her cheeks, and shoved a finger up her ass. Well, she had the courtesy of sucking on a few of her fingers first, and spitting onto her target, but it wasn't long before Sasha Banks was once again inside the big bubble butt of Alexa Bliss.

Hell, Sonya was honestly surprised that the other, more powerful top was willing to show Little Lexi The Butt Slut the mercy of an anal fingering, before taking what she really wanted. She then pushed the second one up there. But of course, it was only a matter of time before she began giving that perfect booty what it so richly deserved.

"And now, the moment we've all been waiting for." Sasha chuckled, "Spread your cheeks, Alexa. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks nice and wide, so that I can fuck you in the ass, for like, the millionth time. Ha ha ha ha, Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, time to prove, once again, that this big fat ass belongs to me."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa whimpered and obeyed without hesitation this time.

Sasha briefly wondered if this was a sign that Lexi was finally ready to give up this embarrassing charade, and accept her destiny as one of the biggest anal sluts in the history of the WWE. And perhaps more importantly, as the property of Sasha Banks. Although honestly, she was kind of hoping not. Oh yes, after all this, she didn't want it to be that easy. But either way, it hardly mattered that particular moment.

Not when she had her favourite thing in the world right in front of her. Namely, a perfect piece of ass. Another female wrestler, surrendering her most private hole. And maybe most importantly of all, Little Lexi The Butt Slut spreading her cheeks, practically begging to be sodomized.

Very happy to oblige, Sasha slowly pushed forwards, savouring every precious moment of Lexi's shit hole stretching open for her strap-on. Of course, given how thoroughly used that ass was, it didn't take long at all for the head to be swallowed, and the rest of the dildo was buried deep within that shit-pipe just as easily.

Naturally, Sasha paused after that initial anal penetration, and continued pushing forwards slowly, so she could savour the beautiful sight in front of her. Especially as Lexi continued making the most wonderful sounds, even as she spread her cheeks, and gave the owner of this slutty little fuck hole that she called an ass hole the perfect view of the anal violation.

Admittedly, this slutty little fuck hole, and the rectum hiding behind it, was a little tighter than Sasha remembered it. Which was honestly surprising, given it wasn't that long since Sasha had last used this hole for it's true purpose. But it was proof that she needed more matches with Lexi.

Oh yes, her reign as Alpha female of RAW would be long and glorious, if she could spend every night making her favourite bitch tap out, and then more importantly, make sure that everyone remembered why this worthless bottom's true nickname wasn't The Goddess. No, it was, is and would always be, Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Something she was very much proving by stuffing that ass full of dick, and making her favourite bitch letting out happy sounds because of it.

Of course, it was never more obvious that was the case, then the precious moment that her thighs came to rest against those big fat ass cheeks, announcing every single inch of her big dick was buried in Lexi's shit-pipe. Oh yes, Little Lexi The Butt Slut had once again taken it all the way, like the well-trained anal whore she was.

The anal whore that Sasha had personally made her. Well yes, Charlotte too. But the less Sasha thought about that cheating hoe, the better. Especially when she was re-establishing her rightful place on top. Which was also why she took a few moments to savour this moment, before quickly gloating about her latest of many triumphs.

"Mmmmmmmm, like a hot knife through butter." Sasha moaned, and then laughed as she continued taunting, "That's how your butt takes cock, Lexi! Like a hot knife through butter. Oooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, it's so fucking easy for me, or anyone else, to get a cock inside your slutty little booty, because you are, and will always be, Little Lexi The Butt Slut, my prize-winning anal whore!

Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you will. You were made for this, bitch. Made to be my anal loving bitch. And now, once again, I'm going to prove it. Fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, I am. So moan for me, my favourite little butt slut. Moan while I fuck you in the ass. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fucking take it!"

Sonya meanwhile had cautiously slipped her cock into Mandy's ass hole. Which was unsurprisingly easy, given the relentless pounding it had received from two other women only a few moments ago. Also, the fact that Sonya had fucked it twice today already. And she wasn't the only one. In fact, Mandy Rose had been getting her infamously fat and slutty booty relentlessly hammered ever since day one in NXT.

So it wasn't surprising just how easily her cock slid into it. Hell, she barely bothered pausing, after the head of her strap-on slid through that well used back door and into Mandy's back passage. Besides, she was hoping to avoid the attention of Mistress Sasha.

Because Sonya might have the permission she needed to do this, but that didn't mean that Mistress Sasha wouldn't just turn around and change her mind. Something which unfortunately, she had been known to do. Thankfully, it seemed that she was far too busy with Lexi's big bubble butt to pay attention to what Sonya was doing to Mandy's even bigger bottom.

Hell, Mandy even did her part, by biting her lip, and trying to keep her sounds of enjoyment down to a minimum. Or maybe they just couldn't be heard as clearly, over the constant happy sounds that Lexi was letting out? Either way, Fire and Desire were both very happy, when one finished filling the other's ass with strap-on dildo. Especially, because it meant the latest ass fucking could begin.

Which was something Sonya had to do nice and slowly, as to not get too much attention from Mistress Sasha. Also, she just wanted to savour this rare moment of being able to sodomize her girlfriend in the middle of the women's locker room. Hell, she was even side by side with the Alpha female, pounding bitch ass. Banging two beautiful blondes, with big bubble butts.