Blissful Torture

Story Info
Wife and her friend take advantage of me.
1.8k words
3.32
39.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed late on a Saturday night, struggling to fall asleep. Not only was my mind and body aching for sexual release thanks to my being in chastity for close to 2 weeks, but my wife and her friend had been drinking all evening and I could hear them talking and laughing loudly from the living room. Finally I was drifting off into what was sure to be a restless sleep, when I hear the lights being turned off and my wife finally enters our bedroom, with what I expect she thought was stealth.

She turns on her bedside lamp, knocking something off the bedside table and giggling to herself quietly. She sits on the bed and runs her hand down my body and jiggles my cage until I stop pretending to be asleep. "Hey you," she says seductively, "I want stuff." Doing Stuff is our code-word for sex, and sex related things, and despite being tired, in my deprived state I was instantly awake.

Drinking wine often made her horny, so I shouldn't have been surprised, but I had really expected her to be as tired as I was and crawl straight into bed. I even harboured a glimmer of hope that I'd be unlocked and allowed to cum at long last.

She reached under the corner of the mattress and pulled out the rope restraint we had hidden there, and under the other 3 corners as well, each securely attached to a bed leg. We used this setup occasionally to restrain me during teasing sessions, and the feeling of helplessness was a huge turn on for me.

I tried to deduce what she had in mind for me this time as I shuffled into the centre of the bed and she slipped the rope noose over my wrist then moved to the other side of the bed. Once my hands were secure she pulled the blankets down off the bed and my boxer shorts quickly followed. My legs were spread and ankles also restrained to the corners of the bed.

She paused to take in the sight of me spreadeagled and naked except for my cage on the bed, mischievous grin on her sexy mouth. Then she knelt down to dig through the 'toy' drawer in her bedside table, and after a moment pulled out the face mounted strap on. Now that I had an idea of what was in store for me, my cock grew to its maximum size, given the constraints of my steel chastity cage. I lifted my head as she tied the strap around my head and bit down securely on the mouthpiece at the base of the 8" dildo.

Standing back to observe me once more, my wife hummed appreciatively, and then said something that turned my blood cold: "You can come in now." Her friend Kat pushed open the door to our bedroom and strutted in, eyes wandering up and down my body. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" she purred, approaching the bed.

"What the fuck!?" I tried to say, but the dildo strapped to my face muffled my words. I realised that this was her plan from the start, using the strap-on as an impromptu gag, seeing as that was one of the few toys we didn't own.

"Shhhh!" my wife said, slapping the dildo making it jiggle back and forth in my mouth painfully, "I told Kat about your little cage and she insisted on seeing it for herself."

As far as I knew, we'd never told anyone about our little kinks in the bedroom before now, but knowing Kat, I wasn't really surprised she had extracted the information from my wife. Kat was half-a-dozen years younger than we were, but from what we knew about her, she probably had more sexual experience than the both of us combined.

"For all the years we've known each other, I never thought I'd see you like this." Kat said in wonder. I had known Kat even longer than my wife had because we used to work together, and when she changed jobs the friendship with my wife had endured for the next 10 years. I tried to speak again but my wife pinched my nipple and all I could manage was a groan.

"I think he likes that." Kat said sitting on the bed on the opposite side to my wife, and circling my other nipple with her fingertip. Indeed I did! My nipples are super sensitive and any stimulation to them very pleasurable, even when my cock is straining mightily against its cage. I let out a combination groan, growl and whine which made both women giggle.

My wife leaned in close to my face, "Do you like that baby?" she asked, then proceeded to lick and suck on the end of the dildo currently sticking out of my mouth. I could only groan again as my nipples were rubbed and tweaked mercilessly. "How about now", she said and leaned down to take the nipple in her mouth, licking, sucking and nibbling at the sensitive nub. Kat quickly followed suit on the other side.

I could hardly breath and my back arched in pleasure. Having a nipple rubbed was almost as good as a hand-job, and licked was almost as good as a blowjob, so having both nipples licked was a pleasure more intense than I have ever experienced. If my cock was free and also being sucked, I would have cum in a matter of seconds. As it was, if this continued for a few minutes I was sure I'd cum in my cage.

After less than a minute, my wife sat up suddenly, sighed, and whipped her top off over her head, exposing her perky breasts behind a lacy green bra. Kat watched with a smile and an appreciative "mmm", then took off her own top. They leaned over me, hands on my chest, and their lips brushed teasingly lightly against each other. They came together again, lips meeting in a kiss this time, quick and chaste.

Again and again they came together, each time kissing more deeply and for longer, both becoming more and more excited and making deep moaning sounds.

We knew Kat was bi from her stories of her many escapades, but my wife was straight, and except for some light flirting and teasing, had never been with another woman sexually. Was this all for my benefit?

They broke apart and I realised that Kat had undone my wife's bra as it fell onto my chest and her beautiful tits were exposed. Kat reached back and undid her own bra, letting it fall on top of the one already laying on me. Her tits were much bigger than my wife's, swinging like balloons of water as she leaned over me to kiss my wife again, and cup her breast in a hand. Then she leaned down further and took my wife's nipple in her mouth, Kat's tits resting heavily on my chest as she threw both bras off the bed.

My wife gasped and giggled nervously, her hand wrapping around my cage and stroking gently. Through I could barely feel it, the sensation and the scene above me made my cock twitch. Kat moved to the other nipple for a bit, then went back to kissing my wife deeply. Feeling obliged to return to favour, my wife leaned down cupping Kats huge breasts in her hands and licked her nipples one at a time, while her own breasts brushed against my chest.

Then she turned over, resting her head on my chest, hair splayed out over it, as Kat leaned over her to get at her nipples again, while her own breasts hung down to my wife's eager mouth. They maintained this 69 position on top of me for a few blissful minutes.

"Feeling a bit left out there?" Kat asked me, tweaking my nipple a few times. Laughing mischievously, she rolled off the bed, move down and straddled one of my legs, getting a closer look at my cage. At some point Kat had taken the lead, so my wife moved down to my opposite leg to join her in examining my balls. "These look so full! How long has he been locked up?" Kat asked, fondling a testicle lightly.

"Oh, only a couple of weeks." my wife told her, playing with the other testicle. "He wears a plastic one to work during the week, then we switch to the metal one for some fun on the weekends. He gets so desperate I can pretty much get him to do anything to me I want, and whenever I want."

"Wow!" Kat said giggling, "Why would you ever let him out all?" They both laughed at my expense. Suddenly, Kat leaned down and started licking my ball, and soon my wife joined her on the other one. Cheek to cheek, they each took a testicle into their mouths and looked up at me, straining my neck to look down past the dildo in my mouth. My cock strained and twitched desperately, a pool of pre-cum already gathered on my stomach under it.

"Do you have they key?" Kat asked releasing the testicle from her mouth with a plop, "I bet he'd love to release all this pent up cum from his aching balls." She said seductively.

My wife rolled off the bed and began rummaging in her bedside table, as Kat continued playing with my aching balls. Suddenly I heard a buzzing coming from my right, and turned to see my wife holding the vibrating dildo I had gotten her for Valentines day. "I've got a better idea." she said, rubbing the toy between her breasts.

My eyes widened, 'they aren't going to use that on me, are they?' I thought desperately. The vibrating dildo was 8" in length, thick, black and shaped like a real cock, veins and all.

"Oh, yes please." Kat said, getting off the bed. "I'm so wet right now. Let's continue this on the couch." And with that both women left the room, leaving me tied, gagged and caged, listening to them moan, gasp and giggle out in the living room for the next hour.

When my wife finally came back to the bedroom, she went straight to the shower, and I could hear the other shower running in the guest room where Kat was staying. Once clean and dry, my wife came back in the room, looked at me still spread out on the bed and tsked. "You're taking up the whole bed! I'm sleeping in the guest room." And with that she turned off the light and left me in the dark, for the whole night, imagining her cuddled up in the guest bed with Kat. I slept very little.