All Comments on 'Blissful Torture'

by LoveBurns83

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a BDSM/FETISH story. And it's so screwed up I don't know where to begin. A truly horrible story. The minute he gets loose call the police and send the wife to prison. Not only does she bring in a third party to their games, she does it without talking to her husband first. The trust in their marriage is officially gone. And you NEVER, NEVER leave someone bound and gagged that long. If he gets a little tickle in his throat and vomits, he dies by drowning in his own vomit. And she goes to prison for manslaughter or worse. What a bitch! Horrible story.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who are these freaks? Why do they even bother getting married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tags worked 1 star without reading

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Quite a debut from this new author with not one, but three cuck tales in one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very erotic and real sounding. I like real people, and I have played with chastity with my significant other, guys do get rather desperate after a few weeks being locked up. The girls sound like fun too...

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You seem to realize the way to write a decent story isn't by throwing every piece of shit you can think of against the whole hoping it'll stick.

Try quality over quantity and try to make it good. You seem to avoid that little issue very well, now try embracing it once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nothing erotic

Put it better in fetisch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stop writing a get a vasectomy or tubal ligation you insipid wretch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And this putrid drivel is supposed to be loving wives?! You moron.

Git da fock back unda da focking rock yo crawled out, yo flat scribbler. Yo soo fockin talent free, makes me wanna vomit in ya retarded face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Certainly plumbing the depths with this one,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These dumbass people making all these stupid comments make the same comments on everything on here. It is probably just one person writing multiple comments don’t let these comments get you down. Would loved more at the end of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Story is Decent but should be in fetish, not loving wives

Unlike many of your comment leavers I think your stories are decent for a beginning contributor but I do think they belong in the Fetish, not the Loving Wives, category. I think that would cut down on the negative comments. Don't give up.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

Blah, there is nothing consensual about this, certainly not loving, this is just sadistic and cruel. Among other things, tying him up and leaving him in the other room with a dildo in his mouth is stupid, he could end up choking on his own spit and dying like that, you never leave someone tied up who cannot communicate what is going on. This one shouldn't just go to divorce court, it should go to the police for assault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FETISH/BONDAGE/S&M Garbage! Put this in the catagory it belongs in! Get it out of LWs.

Put the sequel to this story in LW where two women mysteriosly show up one morning naked, spread eagle and staked out on the grass of a public park. Both are publicly intoxicated under the influence of alcohol.

Too bad all of the early morning park walkers carry cell phones with cameras...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great! Another idiot writer misrepresenting and undermining the NDSM community.

1). You never play without a safe word.

2). You always have a nonverbal safe word for when someone is gagged. I.e. a tennis ball they can drop if needed to signal a problem.

3). You ALWAYS RESPECT THE SAFE WORD!!!!!

4). You never ever, under any circumstances EVER leave a bound (and especially, gagged) person unsupervised FOR ANY REASON.

4). You do not share your lifestyle with anyone unless it has been agreed to by all partys in advance.

5). The Top is responsible for the emotional, mental, and physical well being of the Bottom.

The wife in this story is not a loving Dom, she is an abusive cunt who can never be trusted again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow this story is horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Complete bullshit. Obviously this belongs in BDSM or Non-con. No idea how you don't know that. And involving another party without his consent was also wrong. I wonder if they both go to prison if he chokes, vomits and dies? Stupid story. If he survives I hope he takes them both far into the desert and stakes them out for the critters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Upon getting loose he called the police and had his wife arrested. Then he divorced her while she sat in jail and kept all the assets. You NEVER leave a person tied up for overnight, unsupervised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's a divorce and lawsuit waiting to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's pretty easy to be an asshole when you're anonymous. (Obviously you're not going to leave the gag in overnight IN REAL LIFE, fucking morons.)

I thought it was an awesome little fantasy. Well-written and to the point. I would love it if my wife would do that to me. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveBurns83@LoveBurns83
My wife asked me to describe my fantasies, and since I'm a better writer than a dirty talker, I wrote her some naughty stories. My stories are fantasies, not actual events, and they are told from the first person perspective with no identifieing names, so you can picture yours...