Blizzard Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this chick? The waitress, barista, pancake slinger? These are hers." Max put the boot back down. Her phone buzzed. "The fuck you don't, Sam."

Three rapid-fire texts came at once. "Calling it an early night.", "Don't let him break your heart!", and "I hope it's as good as *my* time!". Max ground her teeth.

"That's not the worst. I mean, unless-"

"Shut up, handsome." She kissed my lips as I equivocated. She took a picture of the boots on the table. She sent that. No words. No counter-narrative.

"I'm on my way." Sam replied.

"Turnabout is quick." I frowned. "Look, Sam shouldn't be coming over if-"

"That girl," Max gestured downstairs. "Fuck her."

"What?!"

"She doesn't get to push me around and tell me who I can't be in love with." She was startlingly angry. "I didn't let you do it."

I was shocked. Jesus. Did I say I loved Max? We'd been together for days. It could take months to get that falling-in-love neurotransmitter cocktail out of the way before our emotions settled. I didn't want to end up being the monster when they, and I, had to come face to face with our baseline feelings.

"What about the redhead? What if she pushed you? What if she-"

"Would you hate the woman who introduced you to the love of your life?" She kissed me again.

"What now?"

"Now, we sort out Sam." She brushed my hair over my ears. "Tomorrow, we loop in Alex."

"And then?"

"We find that bitch and kick her out of our lives." I smiled at her leonine expression. She poked me.

"What?"

"I want another 'And then?'" she prompted me.

"Oh, sorry. And then?"

"You're going to need a bigger bed." She kissed me hard.

12