Blizzard of Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
Young woman finds passion in a blizzard 2nd day.
2k words
4.78
7.2k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blizzard of Passion, the second day

This is a continuation of Blizzard of passion, so I suggest reading the other part first. As always feedback or email contact is welcome.

Emily woke to an empty bed, a hangover and a brief moment of thought that she had just had the wildest dream of her life, but then clearer thoughts told her no, Claire had been real. "Claire?" but no reply was forthcoming. Coffee! Yes, she could smell coffee, the kitchen. Emily made her way to the kitchen where she did indeed find coffee but still no Claire, whom she finally found among note pads spread across the living room floor. Standing in the dining area looking down into the living room Emily let her eyes drink in the scene. The blond twenty one year old lay on a blanket naked with her knees bent, feet above her firm little ass. The room was lit by the sheer whiteness of all the snow outside as it continued to fall.

"I woke up thinking it had all been a dream, but then, there you are" Her words making Claire turn over onto her back now staring up at her lover, a grin showing her thoughts. "What are you working on? Something for school I assume?" Emily, coffee in hand, made her way down to Claire who didn't move, just lying there propped up on her elbows her gaze never leaving Emily. "I couldn't sleep so I was working on my thesis a bit." Emily picked up one sheet of paper and felt stupid as none of the equations made any sense to her. "I never asked, I assumed astronomy from the fact you were at the observatory but this is some pretty heavy math." "Astrophysics actually, I do have a bachelors in astronomy as well but my masters is in astrophysics." Claire's words made the still not fully awake Emily have to think a little harder. "Masters? You're 21 and have a bachelors and a masters? What are you some sort of genius?" Claire who continued to lay there naked looking up at Emily answered "yeah kind of, I got my first degree at fourteen, my masters by nineteen, now I am all set to have my doctorate by twenty two." Emily stood staring unsure what to say when she noticed that ever so slowly Claire was spreading her long legs and grinning.

Emily knelt, her eyes never leaving Claire's until the moment their lips met, the kiss very telling of the passion the two still held for one and other. Moist soft lips touched, slightly parted as tongues danced, bodies pressed tightly together. Claire seemed surer of herself as she rolled Emily onto her back. Her kiss moved to Emily's neck suddenly turning into a soft nip which brought about a slight gasp, then into a full-fledged bite giving Emily Goosebumps as well as making her moan heavily. Claire moved her kisses lower, also biting Emily's shoulder, and then lower still. As she moved she gently raked her nails over the naked body of her lover. Claire paused at the bare breasts before her; a long sloppy lick on each nipple was followed by her blowing over each, making Emily purr at the sensation. Soft pursed lips now press to breast, sucking at Emily's stiffened nipple eliciting a long low moan from her.

Emily became lost in the sensations as her young friend began to kiss lower. Oh how she had missed this, missed the random intimacy, the need to enjoy. She let Claire gently spread her legs, her long blond hair sliding over bare skin adding to the sensations she lay between them. Emily closed her eyes as she felt a tongue slide ever so slowly along her wet folds. Up and down it traced, slow and with purpose. A soft hum could be heard from Claire as if she was enjoying a new treat. The slow licks continued for an unknown amount of time slowly edging Emily to orgasm but then suddenly a finger slipped inside her, she gasp, then moaned as lips encircled her erect clit. Her hands reached for and grasp Claire by her hair holding her there. "Yesssss oh fuck yes don't stop sweetie" she hissed as the girl began to suck her clit while fingering her. The orgasm that had begun to build slowly shifted into high gear making Emily arch her back and buck her hips as she cried out for more. It hit her hard and fast once Claire nipped her clit with her teeth pushing Emily over the edge. She let herself go as her body quivered and shook. She never felt Claire stop, only knew she was being kissed.

Breakfast was a drawn out affair of giggles as two women found affection in one and others company. By the time they had finished the bacon and eggs Emily needed more and the more turned out to be young Claire on the counter being eaten as second breakfast. Emily's head trapped between her thighs, her long legs down her back as she succumb to a tongue deep inside her. Breakfast was followed by a shower that took three times longer due to a sexual need by each to make sure every crack and crevice was cleaned. The two finally ending up on the big shower's floor in a 69 position unable to resist the other.

"Since the main part of the storm is over I need to break out the tractor and snow blower and get started on the driveway." Emily explained as she dressed for the chore ahead. "Cant I help?" questioned the still naked Claire who stood watching the woman she couldn't help but be enthralled with. "Relax and enjoy inside, the tractor can only hold one person and it's going to take me a while." The two kissed a rather long passionate kiss filled with drool and desire, and then with a closing door Claire was alone.

Claire was so focused on her work the sound of a phone ringing made her jump. She found Emily's cell on the kitchen counter and the caller ID said dispatch so she answered it. "Oh you must be Claire, hi, I'm Taja, I work with Deputy Upton, is she there by chance?" "She is out using the snow blower to clear the driveway actually." Claire stated, her voice cheery. "Ok, tell her to call in when she gets back inside ok? I hope she is making you feel at home." Taja's question delivered with a friendly tone. "Oh god yes, Emily is the greatest." Claire revealing more in the tone of her response than the words. Taja hung up with a big smile of happiness for her friend while her imagination began filling in the blanks.

Emily used the time alone in the tractor clearing snow to try and clear her mind as well. She was feeling way to many things for Claire and knew it was just going to lead to her heart breaking. After falling in love with Carra then losing her she focused on work and her little hobbies ignoring Taja's attempts to find her dates. She shook her head at letting the circumstances drive her into this. Yes Claire was making her feel really good but Emily could see it now, Claire was brilliant and young and maybe she would keep in touch for a week or so but in the end she would get bored. Emily finished and parked the tractor and started inside now in a much worse mood.

Stepping into the comfortably warm house Emily was surprised to find an arrow drawn on a piece of paper pointing down the hall. The next also had a word, take, followed by off on the next. Each bringing her further along instructing her to take off all her clothes and finally bringing her to the hot tub where a naked Claire sat on the edge, her long legs dipped into the hot bubbling water. "After all that hard work I thought you would like a nice massage while you relaxed." Emily's mind decided that she was an idiot and Claire was well worth trying to fight for.

Slipping into the hot water Emily felt Claire slip in behind her, then wrap her legs around pulling her in tight. Claire's hands found Emily's breasts as she began to kiss at the back of her neck. "Oh god Claire, I could get so used to this, and you and those talented lips of yours." Emily spoke from her heart without thinking. "Good because I'm enjoying myself with you Em." Claire then moved her hands to Emily's shoulders, massaging and rubbing, feeling her friend relaxing and almost melting into her embrace. "You are thinking too loudly by the way, I can hear your thoughts. But neither of us is drunk now, so stop second guessing yourself and just enjoy the fact that time and space threw us together ok?"

Emily heard the words, felt them deep inside herself and turned her body to plant a deep loving kiss on Claire's lips. Then the kiss changed in a passionate direction as Claire began to suck on her tongue as if it were a cock. Emily felt a finger rub at her clit, then slip easily into her wet folds. Moaning as Claire did her thing she reached and began her own work on Claire's clit, rewarded with moans of her own. There the two were, locked into a sloppy sexual kiss rubbing each other to a splash filled orgasm in the hot waters of the hot tub.

Emily broke away after they each came to lift Claire to the edge, spread her toned legs with one over her shoulder before leaning into her for a lovely taste of her young pussy. She used her nails to scratch as she drug them along Claire's ass cheeks then along her outer thighs. "Fuuuck yess" she heard from Claire as she went about eating the sweetest nectar one could hope to have. Licking deep inside, then along the edge was making Claire flex and thrust her pelvis at the same time holding Emily's head in her hands. As Emily sucked at her clit Claire let out a deep growl followed by "Yessssss don't stop, just suck" Emily did as told and could feel the powerful orgasm building. Claire clamped her thighs down tight holding Emily there as she sucked her clit harder just as her orgasm hit, squirts of juices spraying out soaking Emily. The two slipped back into the waters to relax in each other's arms as a content feeling embraced them.

Not long after the two lovers left the hot tub Claire mentioned Taja calling. Emily could picture her friends face as she imagined what might be happening here. She picked up her phone and called the officers line into dispatch receiving a hearty hello Deputy Upton from Taja. "Oh stop Taj, I can hear it in your voice already that you have some strange idea something is going on here." There was a short pause then "Deputy Upton I merely called to inform you that I got your report of the vehicle off the road, and to inform you that the county would not be clearing that road until tomorrow." Emily could tell her friend was being sarcastic with her. "Bullshit Taja, out with it already." Taja at this laughed. "Emily I could hear it in your friends voice when I called earlier and I can hear it in yours now, the two of you have had sex, but more than that, there is something there isn't there little miss I don't want to date anymore?" Taja was right Emily thought, there was something there as she looked and found Claire watching her, biting her lower lip. "I have no idea what so ever what you are talking about Taja." "You are such a bad liar Emily, enjoy your week off and I expect a full report soon." With that Taja disconnected the call leaving Emily staring at Claire who was still biting her lower lip as she slowly walked towards her.