All Comments on 'Block Party'

by waltz728

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yep

not bad. since i am no native english speaker i was´n aware of spelling mistakes.

me i´d prefer stories in wihch there is more resistence / overriding non-consent

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 for your trying

Dear annony you're just trying!! Eat it annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I found it enjoyable. While cliche, it was still a decent read. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad, but not quite to my taste

The basic story has some promise, and I won't claim it's bad or anything. I will note that my personal tastes run far more to reluctant than noncon. It's much sweeter for someone to be so driven by lust that they overcome their own initial disinterest and demand to be used.

I'd enjoy meeting these characters again, but from her POV, where she walks away being worried about how turned on the was, and- a couple weeks later- she presents herself to him. Maybe not "justice" given what he did to her, but it could be a hot fantasy nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Full of cliches, yes.

But she'll be back all the same

enjoy the ride for what it is :)

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 8 years ago
write for yourself

its good but in the end you should be the one who judges how good it is. those who leave feedback on this site are mainly either trolls or editorial nasties with self obsessed notions of what constitutes a 'good erotic story'. if you are happy with your story - as a first - that's all that matters!!

FreekgirlFreekgirlover 8 years ago
Liked it.

I really liked this rape fantasy. I hope you have another coming soon. I would recommend going back and editing it. There are a few tiny errors where I think the computer auto corrected and changed your intent. Overall a great and exciting read!

mokey482003mokey482003over 8 years ago
Keep writing!

Keep writing, loved it!

TastytressTastytressover 8 years ago
Good story

But rereading your story would have helped before you published it. I get yanked out of the story when you change from past to present tense then back again. Also little typos would have been caught. Overall the story was good, the characters were good and the scenario was good. I was trying to figure out if she was tied face up or face down at first.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedabout 8 years ago
Rated 4 Stars

While you have made some mistakes, I still enjoyed your first story. I do hope you make a second chapter. There was no concern or mention of possible pregnancy. I mean after all he was just seen with his wife and new baby. She was a virgin. With how he stretched her open and deep she should end up pregnant. Personally I highly enjoy huge cocks, but about ten inches are my personal limit for a somewhat believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ugh.

you can't feel a woman's hymen . . in fact it usually breaks doing activities outside of sex.

please do some fucking research on the female body before you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very poor grammer. Needs editing.

forummjforummjover 1 year ago

It really needs an edit or two or three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous