Blond Ambition

Story Info
Samantha learns to trade sex for her advancement in college.
3.5k words
4.33
16.2k
23
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

This is the story of Samantha Johnson. a twenty-one-year-old fair-skinned blonde with golden hair who uses her alluring sexuality to further her position on the job and in life. She is hot and beautiful. And she has known that since she was a young child.

Men have always stared at her. They have always followed her every move. She spent many days at the gym and pool in skimpy and form-hugging attire that accentuated her perfect body. Her mother was a beauty who unconsciously taught her to be a calculating, power-hungry bitch.

She learned quickly that guys would fall all over themselves to do her bidding in hopes of being with her. As she got older, she realized they secretly hoped to get her in bed. Her mother always used sex as a tool or weapon to get her father to do as she wished. She often heard the arguments through the wall separating their rooms.

She often overheard them having sex and fantasized about controlling guys with her body. Because her mom was such a bitch, she got treated like a princess by Daddy. She could do no wrong. But Daddy kept a close rein on her. He was the town mayor, and the cops were her unofficial babysitters and bodyguards.

After high school, she went to college for business administration with a minor in marketing and management as well as finance management. It was during college that she learned to trade sex for top grades. Men would do anything to get into bed with her. She received Magna Cum Laude, or, as she called it, Mega Cum Loudly. She was very expressive when she climaxed.

College was also where she learned that there were women who craved her charms. Yes, there was a female prof who didn't mind upgrading a term paper for the chance to sleep with an exquisite young woman.

Sam, as she likes to be called, is a very natural golden blond. The golden locks on her pretty head matched the fleece on her sexual jewel. only it was a bit more sparse down below. She stood five feet three inches in height. She had a magnificent set of breasts that measured in at thirty-four inches with "B" cups. Her waist was a mere twenty-six inches while her hips measured thirty inches.

She had curves in all the right places. Adding to her allure were her ice blue eyes and dainty little nose on a flawless, blemish-free face and body. The first man to plunder her charms was a campus security guard who found her drunk with a bottle of JD in her hand as she squatted behind a group of bushes with her jeans and thongs at her ankles as she relieved herself.

She was shocked when she saw a flash of light. She quickly stood up, pulling up her underwear and jeans in one swift motion while dropping the bottle of JD. The campus cop grabbed her arm to prevent her from falling into her own puddle of urine. She struggled drunkenly as he held fast.

He said, "Miss, you need to calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. "I'm campus security." He continued, "May I see your student ID?"

Sam rummaged around in her small purse and produced her campus ID, shoving it in his face and sneering drunkenly, "Here, here is my fucking ID" He took it and examined it. He took a picture of it with his phone. and handed it back.

"What dorm are you residing in, Samantha?" He asked. She told him, and he walked her to her dorm. At the door, he gave her a campus summons and left. She stuffed it in her purse, went to her room, and slept off her drunkenness.

The next day, she awoke with a smashing hangover. She didn't remember being escorted to her dorm by the campus cop. She found the disciplinary summons in her purse and fearfully thought she was going to be expelled.

The summons required her appearance before five p.m. today. She got up and showered, put on makeup, and checked the time. It was eleven in the morning. She rushed over to the cafeteria to get a bite to eat. She ate toast with jam and had a glass of OJ. She stopped at the restroom to relieve herself. She was nervous. Drinking on campus was grounds for expulsion.

She spent a few hours in one of the student halls trying to calm herself and work up the nerve to answer the summons. She imagined her father, who would be furious, and her deceased mother, who had always hoped for the best for her little girl.

She arrived at the campus security office at four p.m. The campus cop who gave her the summons was just starting his shift. He greeted her and asked her to sit next to a desk. He pulled out his copy of the summons and asked her if she knew the consequences of drinking on campus.

She started crying and babbling incoherently while apologizing, claiming never to drink on campus again. "I'll do anything, anything at all, just name it." "My father will be furious," she told him.

He looked at her and said, "Anything?"

She looked at him in silence, accessing him. He was in his early thirties and handsome. He seemed kind and gentle. But, was he asking for sex? She whispered, "Do you mean sex?"

He responded, "You did say that you would do anything, and if I file this summons, you will go up in front of the student review board and be expelled."

She hung her head and mumbled in embarrassment, "I'm a virgin."

He looked at her, amused and surprised. Not many young ladies make it intact to college these days. Most are very accomplished in sexual matters by the time they graduate high school. This is a rare find, indeed. He broke the silence between them, saying, "I will be gentle with you while relieving you of the burden of chastity."

She thought how kind and considerate he was. He did not become vulgar when suggesting he have sex with her. Most men would have suggested that they "Fuck." She was still quite nervous.

The cop said, "Listen, Sam, can I call you Sam?"

Sam agreed with a nod.

He continued, "You have sex with me, and this summons is handed to you to rip up and burn if you wish. I have to start my campus patrols in forty-five minutes, so we shouldn't waste this time.

She seemed hesitant as she reached up and pulled her blouse over her head, exposing her firm bra-encased breasts. He looked at Sam, who was uncomfortably removing her blouse. He examined the flawlessly exposed flesh. She stood up and unsnapped her jeans, pushing them to her knees as she sat and removed her Sketchers.

She then pushed her jeans down her legs and over her feet, laying them on the floor. He looked at her. She was flawless, and he was going to be her first. He went to her, taking her hand and pulling her up to embrace her near nakedness. She was warm and soft. Her skin was flawless as he kissed her small, sweet-tasting mouth while rubbing her back with his open hands.

She responded to his kiss. sucking his tongue into her mouth and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her thoughts were comforting her as she thought that she may not ever find a man as gentle to be her first lover.

He deftly unsnapped her lacey bra and rubbed her back as she lowered her arms to allow the garment to fall to the floor. There she stood, in an embrace with a campus cop, in nothing but her silky thong underwear.

He moved one hand to cup her firm breast as he reached down with the other to massage her firm ass. God, I love these young college babes. By the time most of these girls are thirty, they will have lost this beautiful firmness. They will have one or more brats and a few extra pounds of leftover baby fat on their sagging breasts and hips.

He smiled. He gets at least one young co-ed in the sack each semester. Sam has got to be the most beautiful one yet. and a virgin to boot. He busied himself with kissing and massaging her as he pushed her final skimpy article of clothing down her legs to join her other clothing on the floor.

He then unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, allowing them to drop to the floor, stepped out of them, and picked her up to sit her on the counter, which provided the correct height for stand-up penetration of her virgin vagina.

He reached down between the two of them and rubbed her crotch, feeling her wetness. He then gripped his cock and rubbed the head up and down her golden fleece-lined furrow, getting her wet lubricating slickness on the head of his cock. He centered his cock on her vaginal opening and slowly started applying pressure to insert himself into her.

She grimaced at the foreign pressure applied to her sex, and he grabbed her firm ass as he plunged himself to the hilt into her previously virgin sex. She gasped at the sudden invasion. I caught her off guard. It wasn't extremely painful. It was more like a pinch as he tore through her hymen.

He was considerate; he just stayed still, buried to the base inside of her, as she grew accustomed to his presence in her vagina. He slowly started withdrawing and advancing back and forth, in and out, setting a rhythm of sexual intercourse as he plowed her sexual furrow.

He continued his assault, and she became sexually overheated, experiencing a climax and screaming out as it hit her. He held back his release until he felt her warm gush and heard her scream in ecstasy. He jammed in tightly as he emptied his sperm into her wet, warm chasm.

She clung to him; she was exhausted, and she felt his spunk leaking out from around the juncture of their mating sexual organs. So this was sex, fucking; she had no idea it could feel so good yet so naughty.

He pulled himself out and got dressed. He then handed her the summons and said, "As we agreed."

She got dressed, and as he suggested, she stopped at the campus women's health center for the morning-after pill and birth control. She took the summons and his advice. She went back to her dorm and showered. She couldn't believe she just traded sex for staying out of trouble. At least in her father's eyes, she was still his little princess.

That was the beginning of how our Princess Sam came to understand the power of sex. She loved the attention from the guys. Wherever she went, there was a guy who was willing to buy her lunch, dinner, or a drink. all hoping to plunder her feminine charms.

She found it both amusing and annoying that men left such primal desires to rule their lives. She had goals, and nothing is going to keep her from obtaining them. She also had few female friends. Most women her age were shallow and unmotivated. It seemed as though they were more interested in landing a partner than securing a carrier.

Samantha liked to attend parties. She also likes to drink. Since that fateful first night, she has hooked up with Mickie; Mickie's real name is Mike. Mickie has no interest in Sam as a sexual partner. He, or she, as she identifies herself, is interested in men.

Mickie dresses as a female, twenty-four-seven. They are constantly in each other's company. Sam feels no threat to her femininity with Mickie. Mickie doesn't drink, so she is the perfect partner to party with. She can leave the party smashed, and Mickie will help her to her dorm and make sure she is safe.

But as every college student eventually learns, parties lead to poor grades. Poor grades can lead to failure. Failure leads to flunking out of school. The first test grades of this semester came out, and she received a 1.8 in applied mathematics. That was Professor Barnes's class. That couldn't stand.

She had to get him to change that grade to a passing grade. The higher, the better. She went to her dorm room and changed into a more alluring seasonal dress that did not say, "I'm here to fuck," but implied, "I'm fuckable for a good grade."

She went to his office and knocked on his door. She heard him shuffle some things and say, "Come in."

She opened the door, and Mr. Barnes looked up with a smile. "How may I help you?"

"Hello, professor Barnes. My name is Samatha Johnson," I said.

"Yes, you are in my Tuesday and Thursday morning classes," he replied.

Then he said, "I'm aware of who you are. How may I help you?"

Sam thought this was good; he knows who I am.

Professor Barnes then said, "Your test grade was very disappointing. "You will have to apply yourself much more if you wish to remain in my class."

As he said this, I purposely slouched in the chair and allowed the hem of the dress to creep upward to expose the thong underwear between my slightly parted legs. My calculated move did not go unnoticed.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and sipped the bottle of water I had with me. Then I said, in a very subdued but coy voice, "Is there anything I can do to get an extra point in credit?"

"Exactly what are you suggesting, Miss Johnson?" He replied as he stared at my parted legs and thong-covered pussy.

I nervously laid my hand on my lap and, using my fingers, pulled up the hem to expose more of my shapely thighs and thong-covered pussy. "Maybe I can earn extra credit?"

He looked me over and said, "If you are serious about helping yourself, you should lock the door."

I got up and went to the door, locking it. I then turned around to find Professor Barnes moving to sit on the sofa. He said, "Take off your clothes, all of them."

"Wow, direct and to the point," I said.

He retorted, "I'm a busy man, don't waste my time."

I reached up behind my neck and unbuttoned the back of my dress, then pulled the zipper down to the waist. I took the hem of my dress in my hands and pulled the dress over my head to reveal my thong and lacy bra.

He reached down and unblocked his belt, then he unsnapped his pants and lowered the zipper. It was obvious that he had an erection. His boxers were tented. He said, "Come on, off with the rest of them."

I reached back, unhooking my bra and removing it from my firm breasts. He smiled as he yanked his cock free of its flimsy confinement. His cock was big--at least a full six or seven inches in length and half as wide as my wrist was round. I stared at it. Even though I had fucked the campus cop, I really never saw his cock.

Professor Barnes then said, "Off with the thong, Miss Johnson."

I hooked the elastic waistband of my thong with my thumbs and slid them down far enough to allow gravity to complete the job of disrobing me. I stood in front of him completely naked as he assessed my charms with a broad smile.

Then he said, "Come here, kneel in front of me. "You can start by sucking my cock."

I never sucked a cock before. I didn't want him to think I was a scared little girl, so I stepped forward and slid to my knees as he reached out and cupped my breasts, then said, "Beautiful full, firm tits."

"Now, start sucking my cock. I have a class this afternoon," he said, smiling.

I lowered my head into his lap and took his cock in my hand as I licked the crown of it and then the shaft.

"Put it in your mouth. Suck on it," he said.

I opened my mouth and put his cock head in, tasting his precum and thinking it had a salty but sweet taste. He placed his hand on the back of my hand and pushed me down. More of his cock filled my mouth. It was too much; I gagged as it hit the back of my throat.

"Relax your throat muscles and you will not gag," he said.

It took a few more tries, but I was able to relax my throat enough to take all of his cock in my mouth and throat. I started bobbing up and down, alternating between sucking and licking as he instructed me to.

Soon, he took my head into his hands and hissed, "I'm cuming, swallow my cum, drink it down," as he held my head in place and filled my mouth three times.

I thought he pumped a gallon of sperm into my mouth. The final squirt of his seed escaped my mouth and dripped into his groin.

He patted me on the head and said, "Great blow job, that earned you your 2.0; come back later, after 4:00, and we'll make it a 3.0."

I took a tissue from the end table and whipped my mouth clean of any traces of sperm before getting dressed and leaving.

I met up with Mickie at the cafe and confided in her. I girl has to have one friend she can tell all.

Mickie put on her best "I'm shocked" face and said, "Oh my, you're such a hussie."

We both giggled as if we were best friends forever. I told Mickie that I'd be back at 4:00 and that he'd probably want to fuck. I asked her if she could get into his office and plant cameras to tape the event. Mickie is a whiz kid with electronics.

At 4:00, I knocked lightly on Professor Barnes's office door. He said, "Come in"

I entered his office, stopped, and locked the door. I turned around, needing no preamble, and reached up and removed my dress. I purposely left my thong off, and I reached up to remove my bra. Professor Barnes walked over to me and started mauling my breasts as I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it with his help.

Next, I loosened his pants and slid to my knees, pulling his pants and boxers down together. I united his shoes and helped him out of his clothes. We were now both naked. His cock protruded out like a flag pole with an upward curve.

He cupped my ass cheeks in his hand and picked me up to dump me on the sofa as he lowered himself to bury his face in between my legs. He licked and sucked my pussy until I shuddered and screamed in my climax.

He reached up, placing his hand over my mouth to muffle my loud screams of joy. He then crawled up onto the sofa and plunged his cock deep into my pussy, and being only the second cock ever inside of me, he felt bigger than the campus cop.

He was extremely accomplished at the act of fucking. He had me screaming and begging to get fucked in no time at all. I was chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, oh yes, yes, fuck me," as I climaxed numerous times.

He reached his climax and filled my overheated horny cavity with his baby gravy. He rolled off of me and walked over to his private restroom. He cleaned his cock and returned to dress, as he looked down at me and said, "3.0."

I laid there in a sexual afterglow as he said, "I have an appointment in ten minutes; unless you wish to entertain them, I suggest you get your ass dressed and leave."

I sat up and grabbed my bra. He said, "Leave it."

Well, I came in without a thong, and now I'm leaving with no underwear at all. Commando it is. I slipped on my dress. I felt cheap and dirty in a fun but naughty way. I unlocked the door and left, stopping in the ladies' restroom to wipe his sperm off of my pussy and legs. I placed it in a baggie for future reference.

____________________________________________________________________________Authors notes to the reader: Every story must come to an end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictitious story. Intended to entertain, not analyzed for accuracy in any matter. You read it. Thank you for following and or reading my story/s.