All Comments on 'Blonde, Bob-cut Newbie'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

The swinging stories told from a bull's POV are not my favorite cuppa tea, but you do them so well that I've favorited you. In this one, our bull is like a sheepdog, shepherding the innocent bob-cut blonde through the process where her husband is unable to guide her; then ravishing her to fulfill their expectations.

<>

Great build-up, lingering at the right spots, not too much dawdling. It's important to pace the written foreplay.

<>

And the epilogue has great touch. We knew the deeply tanned cougar in leopard-print was special, but you kept her from being too distracting during the initial conquest. Catching up with her for dinner and beyond would make most men's dreams come true.

<>

I'm kinda "meh" about the whole "who knocked her up" thing. You'd like to think that people as educated and financially capable as this couple would only make responsible choices (or have a better reason than the erotic one for being irresponsible), but either way, it isn't our bull's problem or fault.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Swinging and cuckold aren't synonymous, putting them in the same story detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the innocent couple taking risks and exploring their

inner desires. The use of a forceful but considerate Bull to initiate them

is a very real scenario.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

A really cool glimpse into the swinging world. It included all of the naïveté that goes with the first time couple. It is unlike anything I have read in a while. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done in the inimitable Steelring style. Set aside the cuck's nitpicking. It's a great piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very , very hot story. I didn't see the twist with the cougar coming . I really like the description of the "virgin" blond . I guess you have first hand experience of this behaviour . Very erotic.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 2 years ago

Terrific tale.

Thanks for the offering.

withinreasonwithinreasonover 2 years ago

Great tale. Stylish writing as always.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Polyliver love this one. Shaved bare pregnant cuckold bull milks fertile swinger by the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Refreshing to read a different style of writing. Stand-out story! Nice touches of reality - the arrogant alpha male, with enough smarts to know the game, the pensive, young wife, wanting to please and also to dig into her dark imagination, the other hyena taking whatever scarps he can scrounge, then the alpha male coaching her without humiliating her. Seen that dynamic. Nice balance of the "emotions" vs the biology which all stories think is the centre-piece. Very well done!

SexyShelSexyShelabout 2 years ago

We know that spa area in Cap so well. First class story !

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Unbelievable plot, but a great story. The other "hunter" disappeared for a while without explanation and then reappeared in the sauna for a blow job. Great detail with lots of emotion and feelings. An understanding wife who enjoys her exploits and his. A great couple.

JACKBETHJACKBETHabout 2 years ago

Love your stories!! Cannot wait to get to Cap

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

A good story with a great deal of description and his internal thoughts made for interesting sex. I'm not sure about the second guy. He played with her breasts and fingered her to a climax and then disappeared until he got sloppy seconds not knowing he was to be the father of her child. Interesting! I like the ending but the female doesn't know he is shooting blanks. Nice writing style and a different plot.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriter9 months ago

Superb writing, great pacing. Totally credible to me to have her indecisiveness in the mid-play followed by her literally pushing the action after having crossed the Rubicon. However, I'm not sure about the psychology of her being willing to risk a pregnancy in the midst of not being sure whether she initially wanted to go through with the swing at all. (Somewhere in the back story is it perhaps that hubby is also firing blanks and this is their way of getting around that problem on their own way to 2 + 2? Turn the apparent risk into a positive and that works for me. Is that were you were going with "She didn't seem the kind to be taking risks like that." / "Not a mistake," I said. "She wanted it. ?")

I'm much more attracted to the sex that is inside the head vs clinical descriptions of the physical acts, so I very much liked the depiction of the thoughts and feelings of the bull/hunter. If you're ever inclined to get inside the head of the bob-cut newbie for the flip side of this story, I'd love to read that.

My biggest question now is why this great story was only at 4.4. Definitely a 5 for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous