Blonde, Bob-cut Newbie

Story Info
Another fun loving, swinging story from Cap d'Agde.
9.3k words
4.42
16.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,149 Followers

You could tell that they were newbies from a mile away. First timers. Working up the nerve to actually do it. To go all the way. Maybe both of them, full swop. Maybe just the wife. Some couples fantasise about pairing with another couple, exchanging partners, watching each other, either taking turns, or playing as a four. Others, more usually the man making the suggestion, prefer to share the wife while he looks on. Some wives are reluctant, some not so, but just pretend so they do not seen too keen. He persuades her just to try, and she relents, and then she likes it. So both of them are happy. My guess with these two was the latter. He wanted her to play. She had reluctantly agreed. And here they were.

The newbie signs were clear. Hunters spot the tells, the giveaways, that mark their quarry as virgin swingers. First, these two were not yet tanned, although everyone has to have a first day in the sun. But new arrivals, definitely. But not heading for the beach. Using this pool, a daytime swinger's haunt. A place to meet, to introduce yourself, to hit it off, and fuck. Not so many people hit the scene so soon. They chill first. Unless they are afraid that sidestepping the big moment will result in avoiding it altogether. Like newbies might.

There was the hesitation at the entrance. The pool area is pretty much enclosed. High walls all around. Step up through the entrance gate, where you pay for entrance, so much for a couple, single guys like me a little more, single women free. Like anything, the market decides the rates. These two walked up the steps and stopped, and got their bearings, and talked together, deciding which way to go, taking more time that most, still daring themselves to risk this swinger scene, looking like frightened sheep, lost in a strange new field, all too conscious of the presence of impatient bulls.

They wore the short sarongs that most people wear here, daytime, until the hit the lounger of the sand. That alone was not a tell. The tell was in how long they kept them on. All the way to their choice of loungers, all they while they set out their thing, even while the guy went to the bar to get their drinks, queuing patiently, still covered where it mattered. Meanwhile, not until she was about to sit did she untie her knot and let her sarong fall away. Newbies, not yet confident in letting other swingers see the nature of the deal.

Then, it was just their look, clean cut, decent looking, respectable, the kind who would make good neighbours, but now were outside their comfort zone of dinner party friendships, golf at the weekend, Sunday lunch with parents, his one weekend, hers the next, and maybe church with one or both as well. The guy, not quite yet forty, short black hair, slicked back, an office worker, middle ranking, maybe in finance, maybe law. The wife, still in her twenties, blonde, bob cut, the nursery teacher look, not the kind of style that women wear who like to fuck around. Definitely new to this. Neither of them gym fanatics. Not macho, the husband. Not overweight but not in the kind of shape that would lead him to pick up too many other women. Unassertive, nervy newbie.

The wife was young. Other than the boring bob-cut, she looked good. Natural hour glass figure. Nice breasts, pleasantly full, perfect melon shape, honeydew, good sized stubs of nipples, wide areolas round them, the way I prefer a woman's breasts to be. Slender at the waist, not from sit ups, just from her genes. Nicely wide at the hips, great butt, denuded pubis, as they all were here, her slit no more than that, a slit, no labia protruding, but it was all the entrance any guy would need. Good legs as well. Not toned, but shapely. She was prime meat. Great quarry for a hunter. My gun twitched at the thought. Both balls fully loaded. I had not fucked a cunt since somewhere around midnight, and I could fuck that cunt.

In this game, it does not pay to hesitate. There are always other bulls around. Take your time, and someone else will get there first. They know the signs of newbies too. The guy still waiting at the bar, I made my move. A good hunter is decisive, takes the opportunity when offered, and this guy had left his woman undefended. A sheep tethered to a stake, except the bob cut blonde was cuter than any sheep that I have even seen, and it was a white sun lounger with a blue sun umbrella, not a stake, where she was left alone.

I picked up my stuff and walked, round to the lounger right beside her. Smiled as I asked if it was free. Initial contact. First level, basic communication. She said it was. Nice voice. A slight quaver, confirming she was nervous. Eyes that moved uncertainly, the bluest eyes you can imagine, not knowing where to look, but taking in what was on offer, then almost blushing, as she realised I had seen those eyes go there.

Close up, she looked even cuter. Even now that she was lying down, those breasts still formed creditable mounds. You could ski down the slope from nipple stub, over the curve of pure white flesh, onto rib cage, enough momentum to cross the softness of her abdomen, rise over her mons, and nestle in her slit. Stop with a plough, spreading it open wide. Dumb fantasy, but who cares.

Really nice areolas. I have good sized palms, but those pink circles would be wider. Taut skin, surrounding half inch stubs. Real teats. On her hands and knees those breasts would sway beneath her, forming cones. I thought of that Roman sculpture, Romulus and Remus, feeding from the mother wolf's teats, and pictured her suckling them instead, infant mouths latching onto those breasts, gorging on warm milk. Or maybe suckling the wolf's cubs, while their mother fed Rome's founders. That, I would be pleased to pay to see.

Nice slit as well. Like I said, no lips down there. Nothing to see except that telling groove, entirely hair free. Not shaved. Even a blonde would have slight shadow. Waxed with every follicle removed, or lasered, gently put to sleep for good. She saw me look, but then I did not hide my interest. My look was telling her I planned to fuck that slit. No question. Before the day was done, it would be mine. She drew one leg up to hide it. I smiled. She gave in gracefully and lowered it again. She brushed back her hair. Left hand, ring finger, one medium diamond, one gold band. Standard issue rings, representing promises that soon would be no more.

The guy returned, still with his newbie sarong around his waist. Two cokes with ice. Maybe with rum as well. They look the same. He glanced at me in passing.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he answered. Politeness breaks down barriers. He had had no choice except to reply.

His eyes went where hers had gone. Checking me out. Not necessarily because he had already worked out my intentions. An instinctive glance, checking out the size, as all men do, wondering if he would be shown up as smaller, not that flaccid cocks reveal the final dimensions they will reach when fully primed.

He set down their drinks. Finally tugged at his own knot, his back to me. Turned and sat down on his lounger, legs out straight. Nothing to be ashamed of. Above the average. It was already getting there, curving outwards, head exposed. Another newbie thing. The excitement of breaking rules, of anticipation, of wondering if today it would actually happen, if some guy's cock would finally fuck the cunt that he so badly wanted to be shared.

"Just arrived?" I asked. Him not her. Recognise his status, as the man.

I could have just ignored the guy, and talked to her, chatted casually, made conversation, social intercourse, precursor to another kind of intercourse, more physical, more intimate, the final goal. Ignoring him like that would have been a put down. Unnecessary. Respect the guy. Just being there took guts. I never underestimate the courage of a husband who offers up the woman that he loves, her cunt at least, to other guys.

He hesitated, not expecting to converse so soon.

"Yesterday," he said. "I guess it shows. You've been here for a while?"

A reference to their lack of tan, compared to mine. But then they were still English pale, while I was brown, even if I was English too.

"Six weeks," I said.

"You're retired?" he asked. "I mean, it seems a long time for a holiday."

His voice was remarkably steady for a newbie. Respect to him.

"Army. Early retirement at fifty-five," I said.

"Okay, nice," he said. Then he went quiet, unsure what to say.

I waited for a moment. Then made a move to put him at his ease.

"Mike," I said, leaning across his wife and holding out my hand.

He took it. Not a strong grip, but we shook hands briefly, my arm brushing his wife's thigh.

"Luke," he said. "And this is Emma."

"Hi, Emma," I said.

"Hi," she answered.

Definitely a nice voice, not too high pitched, soft and gentle. Perfect for giving the reading at church. But still with that slight quaver. As if she knew that I was going to fuck her, and was feeling nervous that what they were exploring here might happen very soon.

"You've been married long?" I asked him.

"Three years," he said.

"First time here?"

"We came here last year," he said. "Just for the all over tans. This time, we thought,..."

He did not finish. He did not have to. Had they just been working on their tans, the beach was perfect. This pool was for those who wanted something more. Couples, single guys, or even single women, which here were rare as unicorns, but existed just the same.

"So you've not been to this pool before?" I asked.

"First time," he said, his voice still steady. "We thought we'd try it out. See what happens here."

"Okay," I said, "so how it works, is around the pool, you get to look around. Maybe there's a couple that you take a liking to. It's like picking up a girl at a dance. You exchange eye contact, and you can tell if they might be interested or not. But no playing outside, by the pool. Over there is are some steps down to the spa. That's where you play, if you decide to. Or you can hang there, get the feel of what goes on. Maybe watch til you get comfortable. Nobody is going to mind."

The timing was perfect. Two couples in their forties were heading in. We could all three of us see them going in, heading down the steps and out of sight. When two couples move in unison, you know what it is all about. None of the four would be fucking the person they had arrived with.

"Okay," he said. "Thanks. Maybe we'll catch some sun first."

"No problem," I said. I waited for a moment, then added a casual extra thought.

"That's if you're looking for another couple," I said.

This time the guy hesitated, thinking before he answered.

"Not necessarily," he said.

Green light. Not red or amber. No stop light. No maybe. That was as good a signal to go as you will ever get.

I leaned back. No rush. Never push the quarry. I had my answer from the guy already. Emma's cunt was going to be mine. But not yet. Give them an hour or so. Now that the wife was sandwiched between her husband and my good self, no other bull would intervene.

It was pretty much then that she arrived. Huge sunglasses, covering half her face, black hair tied up high in an untidy bun, gold and dark brown, leopard patterned sarong, gold shoulder bag, dark tan, good breasts, thick nipples, coin sized areolas almost black, fortyish, gold sandals, all on her own, heading straight to the bar, ordering a drink, pure, clear, and sparkling, maybe water, maybe gin and tonic, maybe vodka. A unicorn. Maybe a cougar too, in her leopard skin sarong. Big cats can be unicorns, prowling solo for quarries of their own, young males, seeking experience, learning the ropes. You get those too, young bulls, nicely developed, virile. She would find her quarry here.

She took a lounger pretty much directly opposite, the far side of the pool. She set down her drink, threw out her towel on the white plastic sun bed, untied the leopard, and then took out her lotion and her book, not caring about being naked as the day that she was born. She was here to darken that already deep bronze tan, as well as to find a cock or two to fill that slit. Not just shyly protruding lips, but full blown labia. A cunt filled with experience, that still liked to fuck around.

She lounged, the back of her lounger angled at something close to sixty. She scanned around, head casually turning, her eyes hidden by those all concealing sunglasses. Reflective lenses. Metallic. Look at those at the wrong moment and those things would blind your vision.

I was reminded of hitching a lift in Germany when I was young. A guy in a sports car, driving fast. No limit on that stretch of autoroute. Overtaken by a blonde who glanced sideways as she passed. Challenge accepted, he put his foot down harder. We took off. Next thing we were passing her. The guy was waving. The next thirty kilometres each overtook the other, playing games amongst the other traffic, daring one another, having fun, while I sat rigid, unused to travelling that fast, or to the game of chicken they were playing, but learning in the process. That playing games with women like that blonde can be good fun.

Opposite me, leopard woman stared straight at me, or at least her head was angled towards me. She reached for the sunglasses, removed them, and her eyes were definitely locked on mine. Challenging. Asking the question. Her or me? The blonde newbie with her husband, or a sexy solo woman more your age? Who do you want to fuck? Virgin territory or well ploughed land. Because leopard woman could fuck any guy she chose, so either way, she would be fine.

No way would a woman like her be left alone on her lounger for long. There were other single guys scattered around the poolside amongst the various couples. While I returned her stare, a young bull made his move. Thirties. Ten years younger than his mark. Lean. Tanned. Walking to where she was sitting, whispering something in her ear. Something that made her laugh. Then sitting sideways, towards her, on the next lounger. The guy was in.

"What were you in the army?"

The same, sweet, soft voice. Still quavering. Still nervous. We had been lounging silently, the best part of an hour, but she was back to making conversation. Connecting. Before connecting cock to cunt. I was slightly caught off guard by her taking the initiative. Momentarily. That was all. My brain turned from thoughts of protruding labia emerging from dark tan and went back to simple, pure, white flesh, and a neat groove of a slit.

"An engineer," I said. "Major."

"Did you see,..." she asked. " I mean,..."

"Did I see action?" I filled in the gap for her. "Some, yes. Not that I talk about it."

"You have a ring?" she changed the subject. "Married?"

Observant too. Though mine is just plain gold, ring finger, left hand, like every other married guy.

"Yes," I said. "But she's not here right now."

She did not ask why not, or where my wife was, that allowed me to be here alone. She asked me something else instead.

"Did you ever,... I mean,... have you both come here?"

I read between the lines.

"Most years," I said. "We like the atmosphere. And the variety. You can be married and still find yourself attracted to other people. It's all to do with trust. It doesn't stop you loving each other."

"We've not,..." she said. "I mean, no one else,... not since we've been married."

"I thought that," I said. "I can show you around, if Luke is okay about it."

The guy was obviously listening. His cock was getting harder. Not resting on his stomach but at an angle, supporting its own weight.

"You're sure?" he asked his wife.

"It's just a look around," she said, in spite of all three of us knowing that it would be way more than that.

For me, this moment was straightforward. I had been here before. Done it so often. For her, the first time would be more than new. Like losing your virginity, first time sex. First time outside marriage, vows broken, that was big. Not something you can go back time to undo. For him, let his wife walk down those steps to the spa within, with a man he have just met, and he took the risk that things would change between them, that she would come back loving not just him, but the new freedom that was now hers.

I got up first. She followed. I glanced across. Leopard woman was watching what was happening, watching us, watching me lead the bob-cut blonde, the newbie, towards the spa. The guy beside the leopard woman was still talking, but her eyes were locked on us. I had had my chance. I could have been walked to the spa with her. One signal with my hand and she would have met me at those steps. I knew that, and I would have enjoyed the fuck, but I like fresh cunt too, and my newbie's cunt was still fresh. Maybe not virginal, then first time outside of marriage, too good a thing for me to walk away from. I weaved past loungers, some occupied, some not. The bob-cut blonde, married piece of cunt stayed close behind. We reached the steps down to the spa beyond. I paused, as she caught up.

"I was taught to let ladies go ahead of me," I said, guiding her in front of me with my palm on her soft butt. First touch, unless you count my arm grazing her leg when I had shaken hands with her husband. Warm, tender, giving flesh. Not muscular, soft and yielding, reflecting the person that she seemed to be. Pliable, compliant, acquiescent.

Her blue eyes looked up, a deer caught in headlights, but give her due credit, she went on ahead, barefoot and naked, down those white painted steps, her butt undulating beautifully as I followed after her.

Inside, everything was white. Tiled floor, painted walls and ceiling. Spa pool straight ahead. Vinyl mattressed play beds on their tiled platforms to the left, two of them occupied, both missionary style. Everything white, except for the glass front of the sauna, which was clear, but steamed, so that all you could see of the interior was the flesh tones of those inside, rhythmically moving.

The only daylight was behind us. Inside, recessed lights high up on the walls slowly changed hue, soft blue as we walked down, turning to purple, then red, orange, yellow, green and back to blue, a slow rainbow of subtle colour that enhanced all that you could see, tiles, water, vinyl mattresses, and even the bodies of the people who had come down here before us.

Those on the mattressed platforms were too engaged to notice us. Cunts were being fucked. The couples we had seen before. Switched around, I guessed. You fuck mine and I fuck yours, or from the female angle, you let mine fuck you, and I will let yours fuck mine, exchanging husbands, lovingly receiving the cock another woman lends you, so nicely deep within. I had been there and done it many times before, when with my wife. Good fun, but hunting solo, as I was this time, was good fun too. I fuck your newbie wife and you get to stay outside and think about it on your own. Like taking candy from a child. Or being given it. Cunt offered on a plate.

"Where do we go?" she asked me.

"Pool first," I said. "Relax a little. Take in the atmosphere."

There were four people in the pool. A couple and two men, presumably single guys. The woman was squatting on the lap of the guys she was with, facing him. You could guess where his cock was. Not he was necessarily the guy she had come inside with. That might have been the guy seated directly opposite, watching. The third guy was on his own at the further end.

The spa pool jets were on and blowing air alongside water, frothing the surface, masking anything beneath, but I had no doubt. The woman was enjoying stranger cock. Her face sure made it seem like that was what was taking place. She looked so content. Besides, rings say it all. Hands were gripping the tiled edge of the pool. The guy that she was riding had fingers free of jewellery. The guy observing wore a wedding band. It did not take a Hercule Poirot to work out what was going on.

steelring
steelring
1,149 Followers