Blonde, Bob-cut Newbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma turned to go backwards down the steel entry ladder. She excused herself to go between the couple fucking and the husband watching them, and used the mid-way rule, sitting halfway between the husband and the other single guy at the far end. I followed. I sat beside her, between her and the husband. I rested one hand on her thigh, to reassure her we were fine. Just doing what people do. Enjoying bubbles blown against our backs and butts, massaging not so deep tissue, but feeling good.

It took a moment before the guy on his own decided. I guessed that he might have been waiting his turn with the woman. A bull. Hoping to get his share. Some wives are like that. Once their husband lets them play with other men, they like to sample more than one. Some husbands seem to respect their woman even more for displaying that kind of sexual stamina. So my guess was that had been the guy's intent, to fuck the woman being fucked, but now another woman seemed a better mark.

The guy moved. He got up from the end seat, came right up alongside Emma, and sat down by her side. Beneath my hand, soft as her flesh was, the muscle of her thigh twitched nervously. Newbie womanhood was now sandwiched between two men, neither of them her husband, neither known to her, other than our conversation earlier. I do not read minds, but beneath the water I pressed gently on her leg. If she had thoughts of leaving now, she should relax. She had walked in freely, sat down as she was, and this was now and happening.

The other side of her, the guy turned sideways, using his further hand and reaching for her breast, palming it, using the inside of his hand to stroke the stub, then fingering the teat. Beneath my own hand, thigh muscle tightened even more. Not used to being fondled, not by anyone but the husband waiting outside at the pool, my newbie wife had gone tense.

He plucked at the teat. He used his thumb as well, gripping the vulnerable nub, squeezing, rolling, teasing, pulling, distending breast flesh, melon curve reformed into a cone. I did not blame the guy. This was a play space. Seeing us walk in together he would naturally assume that we were here to play, that like any other couple, we were looking for a third party, an extra cock, and that his luck was in.

Making his move like that was nothing strange. A word from me, and he would head back to where he had been sitting. But all I did was reassured the newbie other person's wife that I was with. I squeezed her thigh, twice in succession. Morse code to tell her that she could relax. Let this new guy play. She would not come to any harm. Then I spoke the words out loud as well.

"It's fine," I said. "Relax. Enjoy the moment."

She heard of course, but saying it out loud was more for him. An invitation to play on. She was available, for this at least. He nodded in acknowledgement. Then I felt his other hand.

Nothing untoward. At least, not towards me. It was the backs of his fingers that I felt. Almost inevitable. One woman, in between two men, both using the hands closer to her, caressing the thigh beside them, and their hands inevitable touch, back against back as they ease her legs apart.

She looked at me in panic. Blue eyes, wide.

"Let him," I whispered to her. Loudly enough again for him to hear.

I eased the leg that I was holding closer to my own. I sensed her other leg moving too. Then she went tense again. I guessed the reason why. Offer access, and it is going to be accepted. He would have moved his hand. His fingers would be touching newbie cunt. Delving within that newbie slit. Playing inside. One finger, maybe two. Bubbles breaking meant I could not tell.

It was fine to let this guy play with her a little, but I had brought her here to play with her myself, and it was time to let her know what two guys playing with her, both at once could feel like. I reached round.

All of a woman's body, caressed and stroked correctly, can be erogenous, but there are three centres of sensation, right nipple stub, left, and clit. The guy now sharing her with me was still strumming and stretching her right teat, while fingering her cunt and clit. Her other teat was unattended. I cupped it with my free hand. The teat was stiff. In her head, she might still feel uneasy, but her body was enjoying the attention we were inflicting.

I played with Emma's deliciously rubbery teat, fingering, plucking, strumming, and her head went back. She groaned. Want it or not, two guys together were taking her to an inevitable point of no return. Any inhibitions that remained were being drawn from her. The tension in her body was escaping with each cry and whimper that she gave. Hands were playing on her strings, plucking pleasure from nerve endings, strumming sensations through female flesh and bone. Orgasm was close. Loss of control. Submission to sensuality. The carnal creature drawn from within.

She shuddered, one of her hands now on my thigh, beneath my arm. She gasped. Her hand moved further, feeling for my cock. Something to hold on to, for security, or something to play with, handling a cock a means of self arousal, her head now as rapt with sexual desire as clitoris and teats. She gave out a cry. Slender fingers circled my shaft. I wondered what her other hand was up to. It seemed instinctive, this reaching for my cock. Perhaps her other hand had similar instincts, towards the guy still fingering her cunt.

They say that women living in the same house come to synchronize their cycles. Maybe the same thing works with women being drawn towards orgasm in the same small space, the same spa pool. Or maybe the sound one makes sets off the other, and then they each ramp up the ante. Opposite where we were sitting, the woman squatting on the guy began to whimper. Emma whimpered too. The other woman gasped. Emma gave out another little cry. The other moaned. Emma gave a crying wail of protest at intensity that was now almost too much. The other woman wailed with her. Two together, keening, wailing, groaning, now not so much in turn as in unison, Emma the soprano, the woman's moans an octave deeper, until Emma earth-quaked, her body spasming, a high pitched scream escaping from her lips. A deeper, extended groan of pleasure came from opposite. Perfect synchronicity.

Then an even deeper groan. Male. A sign that semen was rising through a cock and spewing from the head. Into a cunt. Opposite, she rode him, receiving his offering of white hot cream, invisible to us, but evident in its effect on both of them. The ultimate in sex, strangers fucking, fresh cock exploding inside fresh cunt, alien sperm released in foreign lands, both parties sated, only to disengage, to go their separate ways, he to wherever, she, bearing foreign semen in her womb, returning to her husband, the voyeur.

I put my arm around Emma, comforting her, reassuring her, giving her time to come down from the orgasm that she had shared with the unknown woman opposite, yet also ensuring that she did not get up and leave, did not think that she was finished. My cock was hard, from her fingering, and from desire, and I could feel my own sperm aching to be spewed into her naïve and trusting cunt. She turned into me, head against my shoulder. Then looked up. Those blue eyes now concerned.

"I should get back," she said.

"I haven't fucked you yet," I answered. "He will expect that. We shouldn't disappoint him."

'He' being her husband. Psychology. She had made whatever kind of promise to him. Play on it. Plus, she had come in here to let me fuck her, an implicit promise, if not expressed in words then made by walking in ahead of me, her naked body substituting for the words not said. Play on that as well.

Her eyes implored me to free her of both promises, yet they also registered the truth of what I had just said. Her husband would be disappointed. He would expect no less than for her to rejoin him at their loungers, having had a stranger, me, enjoy her way more than just the spa play with that other guy.

"Please,..." she said, still hoping there was some way to be allowed to leave.

I could have let her go. That would have been disappointing all around. I would be disappointed not to fuck her. She might be relieved, but be disappointed too, feel herself a failure, lacing resolution, too nervous to do as she and her husband had agreed.

For him, it could go one of two ways. Her guy outside might well be waiting, knowing, pleased that his sweet wife was now doing just as he desired, offering her slit, inviting alien cock within, enjoying it, tightening herself around it, milking it, greedily drawing it to ejaculation, and would return, deflowered, not as a virgin, but as a no longer faithful wife. Were she instead to tell him that none of that had taken place, his disappointment would be not just that it had not happened, but that the woman that he loved had let him down, had lacked resolve, was not the woman he had believed her to be.

Or, he might also now be waiting nervously outside, regretting that what had been a good and arousing fantasy was now becoming real, that when she returned to him she would be sullied, tarnished, blemished, tainted, no longer purely his, but shared, another's, used for pleasure by someone just met but still unknown, and if so he would be working up the courage to deal with that reality. He would be so relieved if she emerged and truthfully could say that no other man had fucked her, but inside would be disappointed that he, himself, could not go through with it, had not the strength of character to handle what he had hoped for, for so long.

I could spare us each our separate disappointments. I set aside her "Please,...".

"Shower first," I said. "Then sauna."

She implored me with those pools of eyes once more, and then acceded to her fate. She would get to leave, when she had met her obligations. That was the deal. The condition of her exit from this place.

I led the way, up the steel steps, dripping on the tiled floor, over to where the showers were, turning on the cold and standing underneath, the shock welcome after the heat of the spa pool. Emma followed. Gasped when the water hit her. I drew her close. Held her in my arms, her back to the stream of water. She snuggled, shivering, into my chest, soft breasts with stiff teats pressing at my chest, her groin so close to mine, thigh to thigh. Those shivers might be from the shock of cold on flesh, or from the knowledge of what was coming next.

This was sheer, sexual gold. The perfect conquest. The wife who now was hesitant. Who had thought that she could do as her husband had desired, and then found she did not want it, but also knew it was too late. Reluctant cunt. Yet consenting. Regretful, ashamed, contrite, but ready to comply. I thought of Luke, her husband, still outside. I was about to take his wife to places that she was by no means sure that she desired to go. No harm would come to her. I would look after her. Of that he could be sure.

I turned the shower closed, and still wet, we went into the sauna. No one there. Just us. I stood. She knelt, knowing what to do. Her mouth felt warm. Wet around my cock head. Shower water and saliva too. Shrivelled from the cold shower, but warmed by her lips, my cock began to grow. The blood flowed through. Her tongue played on the head, which grew and tautened as the shaft stiffened. She tongue caressed it to its full size and girth, rendering it fuck ready, and that was when I eased myself away.

"Lean on the upper level," was all I had to say.

She understood. She turned her back, reached for the wooden slats of the upper bench seat, which were roughly level with her pelvis, so that she was leaning towards them, torso almost horizontal, feet parted wide, offering me her butt. Offer, and that it will be taken. Rear entry cunt, that is. Not the dark star a little higher up. I touched the head of my cock to her protruding lips.

"I,... I'm,... I'm not,... on the,... the pill," she said.

Now she told me. Something she might have said at any time, not just when cock was touching cunt.

"He knows?" I asked.

No answer. Just a nod.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"I,... I wanted,... you to know," she said. "I mean,... before you,..."

"But he knows?" I asked again.

It happens. The ultimate turn on for some men. Not just a stranger fuck, offering their wife to other men, but taking a risk that few would care to take. No pill. No anything. Except maybe the date on her personal calendar, her cycle. Some days safer than others. Some days not. Then a million to one chance. A million sperm to one inseminable egg. Russian roulette, except the risk is not of death, but life. A turn on for some women too. And for the guy who fucks her knowing that his could be the one that kick starts life inside her. The ultimate bull fantasy, made real.

"He knows," she said.

I was all the more impressed with the guy. Not many newbies took this kind of risk, if any. Yet he had seemed okay with it. He had checked with her if she was sure, but that was all. Then she had followed me inside. Farmers do that with their cattle. They hire a bull. Just one, who wanders round the field and does what comes naturally when it gets the urge. The result is one new herd next spring, calves frolicking. Milk aplenty. The guy had let her walk inside with me. That took some guts, or some stupidity, and he did not seem the stupid kind.

He knew the risk. She knew the risk. I knew too, the full extent of risk involved. The turn on was immense. Fuck someone else's wife, and there is a turn on just from, thrusting your cock into cunt that is on loan, and that goes against the rules, the norms, the social contract that people think they make when standing at the altar. Fuck someone else's wife when she is on for impregnation, fuck bare, spew semen into fertile cunt, and that takes thing to a whole new level of erotic pleasure.

Still, I held back a moment longer. I did a rapid conscience check. Her husband knew where we had gone. He knew the spa was not for health or beauty. He knew we had been gone at least half an hour. That was not just a quick tour and leave. He knew what we would be doing. He knew she was not on the pill. Maybe he thought that we might use latex, but he had no way of knowing if we would, no way of saying stop, and still had let her come inside with me. No need for feeling guilty, not for doing anything unfair to him.

Then there was Emma, standing legs parted, leaning towards the sauna upper bench, my cock head in her cunt. I checked for any guilty feelings there. She had come with me with no coercing. She had walked into the spa ahead of me. Entered the pool ahead of me. Had not complained when a total stranger had finger fucked her cunt. She might have panicked just a bit before we came inside the sauna, but she had bent forwards willingly enough, had taken the position, and now was waiting to be fucked. Conscience clear.

I thought also of my wife. Our relationship is good and open. None done behind backs. Total honesty. Nothing held back. She fucks another guy, she tells me. I fuck someone, and she knows. It turns us both on knowing. Enhances things. I love that she is the kind of woman other guys want, and that she has the guts to be that person. She seems to like that women see me as a bull. But we stay loyal. Always have. We never ever stray with feelings. Our love is solid, long term, for ever.

She would be wondering why I still was hesitating, why I had not already buried my cock deep into the newbie's 'I'm-not-on-the-pill', godforsaken cunt. She would find it so amusing when I tell her. If it is on offer, take it, and enjoy. No problem.

It was the newbie who made the decision for me. She moved. Hardly an inch. She moved her body forward, towards the sauna's wooden slatted benches, just enough to let my cock head slip outside of her. Then she pushed back. Just enough again. Her cunt stretching to accept my cock head. Just that. No more. No shaft. Then easing forwards again. Then back. Forwards. Back. I did not need to move. The newbie used my cock head like a dildo on her cunt, teasing her own entrance, playing her own game. This game, I knew from other women, played on her clit. Maybe just pulling on the flesh close by. Maybe, if her clit was well positioned for it, my cock head grazing that sweet nub with every move. Either way, the 'I'm-not-on-the-pill' newbie was fucking my cock head, and giving me feelings that ran through the shaft and spread out everywhere, right to my brain, telling me that this cunt was mine to fuck with no more prevarication, all guilty feeling put right to one side.

I held her pelvis. Then, as she pushed back another time, I pushed right in, pulled her onto me, slammed into her, groin against her butt, flattening soft flesh against my stomach wall. She moaned. Her cunt was slick with anticipatory secretions. The newbie wife was wet as a rain forest in the season of monsoon. Her mind may not have been made up before we came inside the sauna heat, but her cunt was more than ready. It was nicely tight, surrounding me so delightfully. I was deep. I always am. That goes with my size. My cock head was nestled right against her fertile womb, right where she had just invited it to be.

That was when I started fucking her in earnest. Slow at first, but firm, all the way in, deep strokes, withdrawing all the way until just the head kept her cunt stretched open, then thrusting deep again, pulling backwards on her pelvic girdle as she used her arms to push back from the bench, cunt meeting and devouring cock head, shaft, and all.

Then harder fucking, slam dunk fucking, thrusting fast, not furious but measured and precise, momentum generated from tightening my glutes, sliding through cunt with ease because she now was stretched enough to take it, and slamming as I had first time, her butt flesh rippling with the impact, her arms just managing to take the shock, my letting her know that she was mine to fuck and not the other way around.

In my head I prayed a prayer of thanks for all the men who like to share their wives. Thank you to Luke, for giving me this pleasure. For lending me your wife. However willing, or unwilling she might really be. However fertile at this moment, on this day. Unwillingly willing, so hesitantly eager to be fucked, rolling the dice of life, taking the risk, accepting that what is written is as it will be.

I slow fucked that tight and tender cunt, using her pelvis as leverage, holding back my instinct to release my sperm too soon, because I wanted that fuck to last, and last it did. Every so often, when I felt the urge to come, I squeezed the muscles that prevent it, and fucked her more. She fucked me backwards in return, pushing against me each time I thrust back in. No longer hesitant. Willing, wanton cunt. The newbie loved this fucking. She loved the cock inside her, sliding, going deep, repeatedly, stretching her tight, naïve cunt with each and every thrust.

The sauna door swung open. He walked inside. He saw us fucking, although we stopped once he was entering, my cock deep, at her womb, as we waited for him to realise what he was interrupting. The guy from the spa pool. The one who had been fingering her cunt. Whose cock may have held, as she had held my own. Unconcerned to find us fucking. Interested in sharing her some more. Sitting on the lower bench, right beside where she was leaning. Reaching one handed to a breast, a swaying cone of flesh beneath her chest. More nipple play. Invisible to me, for I was still behind her, but I felt her body squirm.

I could have been put out, put off my stride, irritated or angered at the guy's audacity in joining in on our scene. I chose instead to take it as a compliment, to both of us. He wanted her. He had that right. She had orgasmed around his fingers, and he had yet to come. My fucking her was not an issue. He would wait his turn. His assumption was that I would finish. I would not mind either having him as a solo audience, nor his playing with her as I fucked. I was man enough to carry on, and so I eased back ready to fuck the newbie wife some more.